Epitalon & C60oo log. (Logic)

epitalon c60oo

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:33 AM

I started taking C60oo 6 days ago and Epitalonthis morning coincadentially with a anti-cancer and telomerase activation stack.
I dont know that a log with so many things going on is going to be worth much to anyoe not doing te sae thing, but here goes!

So far it would seem that the C60oo slowed my breathing and made a big difference in the gym yesterday.

#2 mpe

• Guest, F@H
  • 275 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:20 AM

Please, supply photos, blood tests, blood pressure readings, eye test results,body fat percentages and anything else relating to your current health and at regular periods into the future.

Epitalon and c60 appears to tick quite a few boxes and I had been thinking of it myself.

Good luck, I hope it's money well spent.

Mike

Edited by mpe, 01 November 2012 - 05:20 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:42 AM

I've been taking both for a few months. Still breathing, etc.. Dreams tend to be dramatic, vivid, immersive. Endurance seems to be enhanced,skin perhaps smoother, hair perhaps less gray, mood generally good. But all possible effects could just be placebo induced, I think.

#4 mpe

• Guest, F@H
  • 275 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:48 AM

Tintinet
Yes, maybe it's just the placebo effect, but isn't it amazing how almost everybody has the same effect?
C60oo alone seems to produce the effects you have described to some extent in the older more damaged large rats, myself included.
Epitalon, may well magnify the benefits of C60oo and I hope it does, however so far we only have the statements of the products vendor and now yourself in favour of epitalon.
I certainly don't mean any disrespect to you or the vendor, I do hope what I am reading is factual and for what it's worth I hold your statements in higher regard than the vendors at this time.

Having a product which could reliably extend telomere length would go a very long way to beating ageing, especially for those of us who can't afford to wait the next 25 to 50 years for SENS to rejuvenate us.

Mike

#5 dear mrclock

• 557 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:31 AM

i tried wikipedia for epitilon and no results. what the hell is this ??
and why should you be taking C60oo with it ??
  • dislike x 2

#6 Logic

• Topic Starter
  • 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:44 AM

I have some time for more detail and an update at last.

My idea is to do 1-2 weeks (not yet decided) of Telomerase activation, followed by 1-2 weeks (not decided) of anti-cancer/cleanout.
C60oo I intend to take throughout, but it seems that Turnbuckle is correct in saying that after a week daily (1 tsp) of C60oo the effect seems to waine, so I am going to experiment with a table-spoon full every 4-5 days for now.
http://www.longecity...post__p__544186

I have been to gym twice in the time since starting the stack due to being out of town.
The 1st time was about a week after starting and there was a definate improvement:
I am a heavy smoker (on Champex atm) and I tended to run out of oomf/air before reaching the point where I was sweating much.
Not so after a weeks worth of loading on C60oo. (1 table-spoon attack and then 1 tsp per day)
I had a really exceptional session reminicent of sessions 20 years ago (I'm 45) with no aches and muscle pain the next day.
(may be placebo..?)

My gym session yesterday was not as -20 yrs as the previous one...

I have been on ~3mg per day of Epitalon for 5 days now: I cannot say I have noticed any change yet that I can attribute to the Epitalon.
There does seem to be an hour or 2 of feeling somewhat more energised and in a better mood after dosing. (ie:... 'younger')
Placebo?

Memory and mood seem to be better too.
Placebo? Other recent supps? (Brewers Yiest?)

NB: As Epitalon is a telomerase activator I have been combining it with Solgar's Astrogalus + Extract and Ginkgo Biloba. (ala Jim Green's best results)
I also take Milk Thistle Extract and Purslane (fresh when I can find it) for their telomerase activating properties.
(Also A, C, E, Omega 3 for their ability to slow telomerase shortening and perhaps lengthen them!?
http://www.longecity...-new-osu-study/ )

The Anti-cancer is the std Circumin, ECGC, Lithium etc.

GTG

#7 Logic

• Topic Starter
  • 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:38 AM

Some quick pics with the webcam FWIW
The water has been off here since Friday (New South Africa; sigh) so I look dirtier than usual.
NB: I have done some Telomerase activation sessions before this and there is Astragalus (and some other stuff) in my skin cream.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • dislike x 3
  • like x 2

#8 dear mrclock

• 557 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:53 PM

logic, wtf is this ? nobody wants to see your naked body lol wrong thread buddy.

btw, can someone tell me wtf is Epitalon ??
google keeps showing confusing information.... :(
  • dislike x 14
  • Unfriendly x 3
  • like x 2
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#9 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:52 AM

Dear mrclock, how about reading some of the threads on the subject on these boards instead if constantly demanding someone teat feed you all the time? No one owes you anything no matter how much you think they do.

#10 dear mrclock

• 557 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:52 AM

PWAIN i have read so much on the boards, and i have so many other things to read and do besides being here. I found this thread interesting went through it and couldnt find explaination of what epitalon is, used google and same confused result so i decided to ask. i guess if most of you guys feel SO IMPORTANT ignore me and continue your discussion, i guess i will have to use search on here and find some meaning to that word. feel free to vote me 1 down btw, im used to it by now and its funny when people WHINE LIKE BITCHES OVER MY COMMENTS
  • dislike x 14
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 3
  • Unfriendly x 3
  • like x 2
  • Disagree x 1

#11 Logic

• Topic Starter
  • 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:55 AM

MrClock:
As Epitalon should increase the amount of HGH and Testosterone etc. in my system, and I do try to go to gym 5X a week; The effect it has on my physique is pertinent. :)

The best way to search the longecity forums is to use Google and start your search with:
site:longecity.org followed by your query.
So site:longecity.org epitalon in this case.
This will give these results:
https://www.google.c...iw=1093&bih=397
NB: Epitalon has an alternate spelling of Epithalon.

Another good place to search for info on a supplements etc. without all the BS is Pubmed:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed

So please do, do more research before asking premature questions that might piss some people here off! :)

(Update: The combo seems to be improving my mood..! :-D )

Edited by Logic, 06 November 2012 - 10:00 AM.

• like x 5
  • dislike x 2

#12 Andey

• 673 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:56 PM

I have been on ~3mg per day of Epitalon for 5 days now: I cannot say I have noticed any change yet that I can attribute to the Epitalon.
There does seem to be an hour or 2 of feeling somewhat more energised and in a better mood after dosing. (ie:... 'younger')
Placebo?

Memory and mood seem to be better too.
Placebo? Other recent supps? (Brewers Yiest?)

According to russian studies first and noticable epithalon effect must be increasing of melatonin production at night.
You could experience better sleep and may be melatonin than converts to serotonin for better mood.
Have you ever used melatonin for sleep ? Is it similar to your current sleep pattern ?

P.S. Nice photos ) Not really nice quality )) but your approuch to this is respectfull )

Edited by Andey, 06 November 2012 - 02:59 PM.

#13 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 11:51 PM

Logic, are you 44 now? I think the photos are very pertinent and I'd like to see more in six months.

#14 dear mrclock

• 557 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:55 AM

i still dont know what epitalon is. what is epitalon ? logic instead of tell me where to go to find results related to use of the mysterious "epitalon" substance, why not give me url to ACTUALLY EXPLAIN WTF EPITALON IS ? or better yer, COULDNT YOU TELL ME IN FEW WORDS WTF EPITALON IS ??
  • dislike x 12
  • like x 1

#15 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:15 AM

i still dont know what epitalon is. what is epitalon ? logic instead of tell me where to go to find results related to use of the mysterious "epitalon" substance, why not give me url to ACTUALLY EXPLAIN WTF EPITALON IS ? or better yer, COULDNT YOU TELL ME IN FEW WORDS WTF EPITALON IS ??

First thread at the top of the supplement forum. Everything you wanted to know about Epitalon but was afraid to ask:

http://www.longecity...ragalus-thread/
  • like x 1

#16 dear mrclock

• 557 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:04 AM

i see. so epitalon is some kind of patented atragalus extract. why didnt you guys just tell me in few words instead of jerking me off around ??

#17 dear mrclock

• 557 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:02 AM

ok nevermind. i finally learned what it is, but weird how people didnt explain it to me directly but took few replies of bashing and urls to vague random sources.

thanks

Edited by dear mrclock, 07 November 2012 - 10:02 AM.

• dislike x 2
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • like x 1

#18 Logic

• Topic Starter
  • 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:28 AM

Logic, are you 44 now? I think the photos are very pertinent and I'd like to see more in six months.

I'll be 45 on the 25th of this month Junk Master.

No changes or anything to report.
I stopped taking C60oo as of yesterday and will start again when the effects begin to wane.
Turnbuckle mentioned using PQQ synergisticly with C60oo and I plant to look into this more.
Any opinions and assistance will be apreciated.

I will also stop Epitalon today I think for 2-7 days and go onto an anti-cancer/cleanout cycle.
Thoughts?

#19 Logic

• Topic Starter
  • 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:34 AM

According to russian studies first and noticable epithalon effect must be increasing of melatonin production at night.
You could experience better sleep and may be melatonin than converts to serotonin for better mood.
Have you ever used melatonin for sleep ? Is it similar to your current sleep pattern ?

P.S. Nice photos ) Not really nice quality )) but your approuch to this is respectfull )

I have tried Melatonin, but as I'm one of those people who falls asleep at the drop of a hat and dreams instantly (even though I dont usually remember em for more than a few seconds on waking) I have not noticed anything here.

Photos: Sadly I only have my notebook's webcam at my disposal.
I hope the pics are good enough to show reductions (hopefully) in grey hair, wrinkles, physique etc?

Edited by Logic, 07 November 2012 - 11:39 AM.

#20 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:42 AM

I will also stop Epitalon today I think for 2-7 days and go onto an anti-cancer/cleanout cycle.
Thoughts?

I honestly have no idea how do effect an anti-cancer/cleanout cycle, and would be suspicious that anything I tried would either do nothing or be pro-cancer. How would you go about doing this? A fast?

#21 Logic

• Topic Starter
  • 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:45 AM

MrClock:
The idea is to teach you to do your own research.
Thats what my previous post to you was for.

There are no short answers to the kind of questions you are asking and no one wants to feel responsible for decisions YOU need to make for yourself for your health and wellbeing!
Thats just too much responsibility for some that is ultimatly your call.... get it? :)

Now plz stop spamming this thread as its about the subjective effects of using a combo of Epitalon and C60oo.
  • like x 2
  • dislike x 1

#22 Logic

• Topic Starter
  • 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:18 PM

Thoughts?

I honestly have no idea how do effect an anti-cancer/cleanout cycle, and would be suspicious that anything I tried would either do nothing or be pro-cancer. How would you go about doing this? A fast?

My anti-cancer/cleanout cycle consists of staying away from known telomerase activators Epitalon and Astragalus Niner.
I concentrate more on anti cancer supps, including known telomerase de-activators:
Circumin, ECGC, Lithium etc.

#23 Andey

• 673 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:01 PM

I have tried Melatonin, but as I'm one of those people who falls asleep at the drop of a hat and dreams instantly (even though I dont usually remember em for more than a few seconds on waking) I have not noticed anything here.

Photos: Sadly I only have my notebook's webcam at my disposal.
I hope the pics are good enough to show reductions (hopefully) in grey hair, wrinkles, physique etc?

Yep, I think its good enough if it would be major changes )
For me melatonin didnot help me to fall asleep but it makes me struggle to get up in the morning ))

My anti-cancer/cleanout cycle consists of staying away from known telomerase activators Epitalon and Astragalus Niner.
I concentrate more on anti cancer supps, including known telomerase de-activators:
Circumin, ECGC, Lithium etc.

It looks like you consider all telomerase activating agents as pro cancer and vice versa - why ? Am I miss something ?

Edited by Andey, 07 November 2012 - 03:03 PM.

#24 1kgcoffee

• 737 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:38 PM

Where did you source your epitalon?
Also curious as to why you chose 1-2 week cycling. It would make more sense IMO to go a few months with the telomerase activators and then a few weeks of hardcore pro-apoptotic supplementation, megadosing Vitamin D and half or full fasting to kill off the bad apples.

#25 dear mrclock

• 557 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:32 PM

whats the point of activating telomerases if after that you start regime to shorten it lol
  • dislike x 2

#26 Logic

• Topic Starter
  • 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:33 AM

It looks like you consider all telomerase activating agents as pro cancer and vice versa - why ? Am I miss something ?

Oh boy! :) Now thats a big can of worms you are opening Andy.

I dont think I could put it better than this:
http://www.anti-agin...-of-telomerase/

So it seems to me that nature is cleverer than we give it credit for and that substances that de-activate telomerase in cancer cells have the opposite effect in healthy cells....?

I feel that taking breaks from any.all supps is a good idea and take more of the known anti cancer supps when off the known/suspected telomerase activation supps.
I do try to get some overlap of supps. ie: mix it up a little...

If anyone has any newer info on supps that suppress telomeras in normal cells; please post!

#27 Logic

• Topic Starter
  • 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:44 AM

Where did you source your epitalon?
Also curious as to why you chose 1-2 week cycling. It would make more sense IMO to go a few months with the telomerase activators and then a few weeks of hardcore pro-apoptotic supplementation, megadosing Vitamin D and half or full fasting to kill off the bad apples.

From Sciwalk 1kgkoffee.

The period/s of activators and then supressors is still very much open for debate.
Please do elaborate on your ... opinion? as I am open to all suggestions with some scientific basis.

D3 is something I take all the time but will consider more during cleanout?
The info on fasting 1-2 days is convincing. Im going to look into that Bushman Cactus to supress appetite for this.
  • like x 1

#28 Andey

• 673 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:24 PM

http://www.anti-agin...inhibit-the-expression-of-telomerase/

So it seems to me that nature is cleverer than we give it credit for and that substances that de-activate telomerase in cancer cells have the opposite effect in healthy cells....?

I feel that taking breaks from any.all supps is a good idea and take more of the known anti cancer supps when off the known/suspected telomerase activation supps.
I do try to get some overlap of supps. ie: mix it up a little...

If anyone has any newer info on supps that suppress telomeras in normal cells; please post!

Thanks for link ) Its always interesting to learn something new )

I am also think that when dont have complete science picture it will be much safer and clever to cycle supplements with rest periods. It can do much less harm if something that we do is wrong.

#29 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:26 PM

http://www.anti-agin...inhibit-the-expression-of-telomerase/

Every single paper that Vince cited in his review was looking at cells in vitro, where they are inevitably given doses that are far larger, and of far longer magnitude than could ever be achieved in a human. For many compounds, such as resveratrol, the result you see with a given cell is dose dependent- at high dose you see one thing, while at low dose you see the opposite. The vast majority of in vitro results have no relevance at all to humans taking anything close to normal doses.

I have seen at least anecdotal evidence that resveratrol has anti-cancer properties at very high doses, but you'd better be taking a lot. (10+ grams/day? maybe more.) Here's a paper looking at hepatic cancer in humans, but it's only a safety/PK study, no clinical results. They use a specially formulated version of resveratrol that is a lot more bioavailable than plain resveratrol. There are some promising hints of an increase in an apoptosis marker.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 Logic

• Topic Starter
  • 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

Below is my mother's feedback so far.
I have added the blue annotations to make it legible to forum members.

hi all, i have been taking bucky balls (C60oo) and wine (Epitalon) just recently, have had 4-6 doses of each. started the oil with a tablespoon on two successive days and then a teaspoon on every alternate day or so. i had the 12 drops of wine every alternate day. i am 65 years of age and do the bookkeeping at a local junior school. i have been able to move more easily and am sharper at work. my skin tone and texture seem improved. i am less apathetic. i am going to order a lot more of it! Logic's mom.

Logic's dad says he has been able to bear the 33 degree c hot days just recently a whole lot better than last summer. i have found him less vague and more physically productive (eg) he has kept the garden going dripping cups of water onto each plant whenever we had water over the past week or so when our town's water system was down. he is sleeping better, too. definitely more for him too.
  • like x 3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: epitalon, c60oo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users