- - - - -

Modup.net | Has anyone tried?

modup modafinil modvigil

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 emckai

• 131 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:38 PM

I've been going around reddit to check if anyone has ordered from modup.net (Modvigil supplier). On the Reddit faq page, it is also noted that they are a reliable supplier for Modvigil (Modafinil).

I'll be placing an order later this afternoon for a 2 week supply 30 pills for around $35 USD. 29.99 euro. I'll also be putting it on rush order so I can give you guys a review faster.
Total it should come out around $50 USD.

Once I get the stuff, i'll post a review.

#2 Optimism

• Validating/Suspended
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:39 PM

Is modvigil legal without a perscription in America?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 alecnevsky

• 344 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:23 PM

I never even heard of modvigil. http://www.habpharma.in/products.html The company that is supposed to make them does not even list it in the products. Definitely +1 on update.

#4 emckai

• Topic Starter
  • 131 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:46 PM

Nevermind, it wasn't in Euros. GBP which is British Pound so the total along with Rush shipping (2 week supply) came out to be around $71 (47.98 GBP)

#5 He@dshot

• 6 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:18 PM

i bought there like a month ago, shipped to France and got taken by the customs :(

#6 emckai

• Topic Starter
  • 131 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:47 AM

Update: I have not ordered any yet.
Will probably send out the order tomorrow.

#7 emckai

• Topic Starter
  • 131 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:05 PM

Unfortunately, while reading some reviews about the effects and quality of the modafinil (modvigil) that they provide, I have decided not to send in my order.

For whoever was following, sorry if you were waiting for my response!
THANKS!

#8 alecnevsky

• 344 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:19 AM

Can you link to some of those reviews?

#9 emckai

• Topic Starter
  • 131 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:22 AM

You can search on Reddit and Google some reviews on modup.net.

They are listed as a reliable supplier of Modafinil on Reddit though.
http://www.reddit.co..._a_prescription

Edited by emckai, 25 March 2013 - 02:23 AM.

#10 p_walkins

• 1 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:13 PM

I am having a horrible experience with them so far. I have processed my payment via PayPal to them (sosariship at hotmail dot com) and I have not received a tracking information so far (It has been 3 days).
I sent 2 emails to Sophie Kim (modup at outlook dot com) without any answer.
This is sounding to me as a HUGE SCAM and I paid expedited mail!!! I will keep you posted on the progress of my order.
So far: - Placed the payment via Paypal 3 days ago - Paypal confirmed the receipt of the money - NO EMAILS, TRACKING INFORMATION SO FAR

#11 emckai

• Topic Starter
  • 131 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:17 PM

Hopefully SophieK will reply soon to your email. I'm still deciding whether or not I should order from them.
Whenever I sent emails to SophieK I would get emails back within 24 hours. Try emailing SophieK with a different email address, maybe that'll work?

Also, if you don't get the package within 2 weeks, open a ticket on PayPal and most likely you'll get a refund.

#12 William.Lilt

• 11 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 08:39 PM

I am having a horrible experience with them so far. I have processed my payment via PayPal to them (sosariship at hotmail dot com) and I have not received a tracking information so far (It has been 3 days).
I sent 2 emails to Sophie Kim (modup at outlook dot com) without any answer.
This is sounding to me as a HUGE SCAM and I paid expedited mail!!! I will keep you posted on the progress of my order.
So far: - Placed the payment via Paypal 3 days ago - Paypal confirmed the receipt of the money - NO EMAILS, TRACKING INFORMATION SO FAR

Sophie has asked me to kindly reply as she does not have an account here.

"The PayPal account the customer paid to was closed down, so we issued a refund to all customers effected, and sent them an email asking them to reorder."

I hope that clears it up for everyone...

#13 Tinkerbell222

• 1 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:22 AM

My friend ordered it, got here in less than a week, very quick. She took half at 10:14am, within 10-15min felt the effect.. At first very unusual, a little scattered, but eventually got the hang of it.. Extreme alertness, not really a super uncontrollable high like feeling, but def stimulated, and able to work with great focus. It's 10:14pm and my friend is still very much alert, more calmed but still feeling affects.

She will only take 1/4 tomorrow and see how that gels. She even ate several times during the day, not because of hunger but to try and reduce the effect, her husband doesn't know she took it and she thought it would have worn off by 5pm, but it hadn't.

She had just spent the two previous days on prescription adarall about 1/3 a tab, which made her much more jittery and high feeling, more of a goofiness to the stimulation... But the focus was not nearly as good, she felt she worked so much better and less anxious with the modup stuff, and if she was out partying she would take the adarall but for work purposes the modup was much better, cleaner feeling... But she'll know more tomorrow, considering she is still feeling the effects of the modup from today. Hope this helps someone.

#14 Tom Sandkamp

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 February 2015 - 06:00 AM

Ordered on the 15th of Feb arrived today. Will take first dose tomorrow...Starting to plan my day and see how much I can accomplish..I will keep all posted..

#15 titanxvx

• 23 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 07:48 AM

They are legit. I've ordered from them twice with no problems.

Their product seems identical IMO to prescription modafinil. I've opted to using

overseas suppliers and pay for it myself so I can avoid battling my insurance provider to cover a domestic prescription.

• Agree x 1

#16 CrimsonClover

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 February 2015 - 02:08 AM

I posted this in another section, but now that I found this thread I guess it's more relevent here, and will post my update here..

I ordered from Modup as well, I am from Canada and I have a mail forwarder in the U.S.A. and the package arrived there with picture verification. The package is now on the way to me here in Canada from my U.S. forwarder.. so I can't yet vauch for quality etc. but so far communication has been steller and they sent the package, just waiting to see if it now gets through customs, then the quality test.. I will post back here if the package gets through.

I am from Canada and if you are as well, it's best that you do not ship directly from these sites (India etc.) straight to Canada.

Canadian customs is probably one of the most strict borders around, and India and similar countries are flagged, so packages are usually siezed. However packages from the U.S.A. are allowed in with much more leniency, so what you want to do is you want to open a Mail Forwarder account in the U.S.A., (you basically have a U.S. address with this) and have them shipped there first, then from there to you. Use usps only..

Anyway like I said I'll post back with my review on the stuff from Modup if it gets through if any of you are interested ;)

• like x 1

#17 CrimsonClover

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 March 2015 - 12:57 AM

Hey guys, I'm pretty stoked today because the package made through customs to my mail box : D 

IMG_0132_zps7wrwusfy.jpg

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#18 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 11:24 PM

Updates?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: modup, modafinil, modvigil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users