sunifiram

• Please log in to reply
1565 replies to this topic

#1321 MizTen

• 261 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:41 PM

Baten,

If you read through all the suni reports where a strong stimulant type noot was stacked with suni, there have been some pretty bad effects, including emergency room visits and neurological symptoms that persist weeks after stopping suni.

At the rate these significant side effects of suni+stimulants are being reported just here on Longecity, it's likely that they are happening elsewhere.

So for personal well-being it seems imperative to leave out all other stimulants while trialing a new and relatively untested combo like coluracetam and suni.

For community well-being, it's pretty likely that suni will eventually catch the attention of government regulators and end up being banned, though it may not be the direct cause of the neuro and cardiac crises that have been reported here. Sunifiram synergizes and amplifies many stimulants, including non-chemical nootropics such as exercise, sunlight, and social activities. The problem lies in the stronger chemical stimulants, because suni increases and probably changes their effects to the point of damage. The damage could be permanent. You only get one brain and nervous system per lifetime. There are many people on this board that are valiantly trying to repair neurological damage (from other causes). Sunifiram may actually be very helpful, but like a lot of powerful substances, has a dark side if used incorrectly.

Hopefully I've said this strongly enough, but I'll repeat the short version even more strongly:

Don't take suni with any stimulants and don't trial it with other strong and poorly understood noots.
  • like x 3

#1322 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:44 PM

Don't take suni with any stimulants and don't trial it with other strong and poorly understood noots.

Thank you for the detailed and especially insightful resonse.
I'll tamper off the stimulants before attempting anything. I might have dodged a bullet there.
Thank you very much.

Edited by Baten, 01 August 2013 - 02:50 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#1323 zeropoint

• 92 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 02:58 PM

Coluracetam supposedly potentiates caffeine, but with me at least I haven't noticed potentiation of caffeine with sunifram....maybe with the doses Ultra suggests?

#1324 MangekyōPeter

• 171 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 07:50 PM

same here.

Coluracetam supposedly potentiates caffeine, but with me at least I haven't noticed potentiation of caffeine with sunifram....maybe with the doses Ultra suggests?

#1325 Ultravioletbllc

• 219 posts
  • Location:From Hartford (Just 1/1/2014) Moved too Boston (jamica Plains)

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:21 AM

Well upon further usage and consistent written bio essays I have found some very important things too note
1. Sunifram is the strongest by weight and / with the most Unsubtle perceivable effects of any standalone molecule(not needing too be stacked , however stacking seems too provide the most optimum experience *)
2. Yes it is my experience as well that either stimulants and or glutamergics greatly alter suniframs effect generally **(** with no gabaergics or catecholamine reducing agents IE; 20mg Propanolol doses , 400 mg doses of Theanine WITH LEF cyracos for increased allosteric (gabaergic)!modulation , Magnesium l threonate , and phenylbutyricacid )** in my experience becomes supra exito , however with low dose propanolol some good magnesium and 2 gabaergics with one specifically needing too be a higher spectrum dose of l Theanine ...for its glutamate toxicity prevention NMOA as well as its own lesser researched role as an ampa stimulator so far as the adjunct gabaergics I have tried phenibut taurine GABA and my favorite and most useful in effect for me Butyrotropin. , ( I have also tried alprazolam and gabapentin but these are last ditch emergency box materials for me )
3. I have changed my dosage too 3x25-30mg a day as my original dose proved too be somewhat bio accumulative and or each daily dosage detail seems too have residuals that last about 36?!? Hrs lol yes that's correct IME and from my bio essays in fact I developed severe photophobia and became a total nocturnal after day three off 100+ Mgs

4.Now here aside from propanolol and Theanine for bad / overshot dose experiences , are what I'm reccomending as adjuncts too ur sunifram usage @ least 5 grams fish oil or 2.4 fish oil with additional hfa or ceramides ( yes this shit literally dries you out ) 4.8 grams if piracetam daily and for me that happens too go with another 3 grams omega 3s and a mixture of Cognitex , 200-600 mgs CDP choline , 600 Mgs TMG , 500 mg Alcar
, 2x5 mg Vinpocetine dosages (as my Cognitex by LEF supplies 20 mg vinnn pocket steine lol !, ) 750mg-3 grams daily Aniracetam , 20 mg glutamic acid , and 3-6 cups espresso ground cafezhino p Dias ,

5 . Stimulant combos

Potent synergy found with green tea extract

For me personally I toyed with it and adjusted my dose too fit in with my sunifram addition but 5 Mgs of true amphetamine salts either from d-amp or a LIL home spice blend of 25/% l methamphetamine 25% l amphetamine 50% d amp salts is OK for me without causing incident I was using 15 mg daily but the synergy with sunifram allows me too much more out of 5 Mgs then even my Deprenyl does with 15mg as 3x5 mg daily ..., I found 15mg too be overkill and vastly over stimulating where excito effects reared theyre ugly head , now interestingly enough 10 mg l-Deprenyl as 1x5mg am dose and 2 mid morning too lunch 2.5 mg doses with 20-50 Mgs co enzyme p5p , and 1 gram daily as 2x500 mg dlpa with 2x400 mg 5mthf(6-s/deplin) was not found too contribute too any kind of excitory stimulation / negative sides wich is really interesting too me , however I will note l-Deprenyl with the aforementioned adjunct supplements actually Eases my PTSD related anxiety and Lowers my bp even when used with suni , I know most of you don't consider Huperazine or GalaMantine stimulants but both have showed intense synergy with suni / w no negatives logged for me

All in all sunifram is the strongest nootropic I have played with yet and is by far the most useful too me in a strict nootropic sense

if your still experimenting with suni and figuring out dosages etc and your in the USA P.M. Swim has a pet monkey who has a surplus of propanolol which ImE kills off all the negative excito effects at around 10-30 Mgs , once you guys get too know me you will understand if I ever have surplus and or unused materials and someone else is in need I'm that guy who will just have swim hook you up ..... So remember what I've said but please also remember ymmv and we all require highly diff doses of a variety of longecity/LEF and nootropic molecules too get too wear WE as individuals need too be
  • dislike x 2

#1326 Ultravioletbllc

• 219 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 06:30 AM

Oh and suni not only has allowed me too have a newfound faith in non ex and or rx noots but my musical mind as far as engineering writing and production is working around what I'd call an unknown optimal or better yet ideas have never flowed so fluidly , my vision had never been this clear in my whole life so much so that in middle am hrs my peripheral vision and depth perception is fucking off the charts , and I can legit sleep 3-5 hrs a night with no residual tiredness and no grogginess upon awakening , quite honestly the most truely efficient bootlog era non moot nootropic I've ever tried

#1327 jeftrit

• 22 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 09:04 AM

MizTen: you are correct in all that you said about Suni. It is very stimulating via potentiation with even the smallest amount of caffeine. My biggest fear is the gov regulators and their controlling ways while monopolizing with big-pharma for profit. It has been said by someone wiser than me "if aspirin were invented today, you would pay $7 per pill tomorrow." If they regulate suni surely no one could afford it. Ma
ybe it is best to keep some great things like this semi-secret. Or shall I say encapsulated among knowledgeable advocates of nootropics.

#1328 violetechos

• 65 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:22 PM

Well upon further usage and consistent written bio essays I have found some very important things too note
1. Sunifram is the strongest by weight and / with the most Unsubtle perceivable effects of any standalone molecule(not needing too be stacked , however stacking seems too provide the most optimum experience *)
2. Yes it is my experience as well that either stimulants and or glutamergics greatly alter suniframs effect generally **(** with no gabaergics or catecholamine reducing agents IE; 20mg Propanolol doses , 400 mg doses of Theanine WITH LEF cyracos for increased allosteric (gabaergic)!modulation , Magnesium l threonate , and phenylbutyricacid )** in my experience becomes supra exito , however with low dose propanolol some good magnesium and 2 gabaergics with one specifically needing too be a higher spectrum dose of l Theanine ...for its glutamate toxicity prevention NMOA as well as its own lesser researched role as an ampa stimulator so far as the adjunct gabaergics I have tried phenibut taurine GABA and my favorite and most useful in effect for me Butyrotropin. , ( I have also tried alprazolam and gabapentin but these are last ditch emergency box materials for me )
3. I have changed my dosage too 3x25-30mg a day as my original dose proved too be somewhat bio accumulative and or each daily dosage detail seems too have residuals that last about 36?!? Hrs lol yes that's correct IME and from my bio essays in fact I developed severe photophobia and became a total nocturnal after day three off 100+ Mgs

4.Now here aside from propanolol and Theanine for bad / overshot dose experiences , are what I'm reccomending as adjuncts too ur sunifram usage @ least 5 grams fish oil or 2.4 fish oil with additional hfa or ceramides ( yes this shit literally dries you out ) 4.8 grams if piracetam daily and for me that happens too go with another 3 grams omega 3s and a mixture of Cognitex , 200-600 mgs CDP choline , 600 Mgs TMG , 500 mg Alcar
, 2x5 mg Vinpocetine dosages (as my Cognitex by LEF supplies 20 mg vinnn pocket steine lol !, ) 750mg-3 grams daily Aniracetam , 20 mg glutamic acid , and 3-6 cups espresso ground cafezhino p Dias ,

5 . Stimulant combos

For me personally I toyed with it and adjusted my dose too fit in with my sunifram addition but 5 Mgs of true amphetamine salts either from d-amp or a LIL home spice blend of 25/% l methamphetamine 25% l amphetamine 50% d amp salts is OK for me without causing incident I was using 15 mg daily but the synergy with sunifram allows me too much more out of 5 Mgs then even my Deprenyl does with 15mg as 3x5 mg daily ..., I found 15mg too be overkill and vastly over stimulating where excito effects reared theyre ugly head , now interestingly enough 10 mg l-Deprenyl as 1x5mg am dose and 2 mid morning too lunch 2.5 mg doses with 20-50 Mgs co enzyme p5p , and 1 gram daily as 2x500 mg dlpa with 2x400 mg 5mthf(6-s/deplin) was not found too contribute too any kind of excitory stimulation / negative sides wich is really interesting too me , however I will note l-Deprenyl with the aforementioned adjunct supplements actually Eases my PTSD related anxiety and Lowers my bp even when used with suni , I know most of you don't consider Huperazine or GalaMantine stimulants but both have showed intense synergy with suni / w no negatives logged for me

All in all sunifram is the strongest nootropic I have played with yet and is by far the most useful too me in a strict nootropic sense

if your still experimenting with suni and figuring out dosages etc and your in the USA P.M. Swim has a pet monkey who has a surplus of propanolol which ImE kills off all the negative excito effects at around 10-30 Mgs , once you guys get too know me you will understand if I ever have surplus and or unused materials and someone else is in need I'm that guy who will just have swim hook you up ..... So remember what I've said but please also remember ymmv and we all require highly diff doses of a variety of longecity/LEF and nootropic molecules too get too wear WE as individuals need too be

You are right on ! I agree with most everything you have said. Beta blockers, gabaminergenics, and calcium channel blockers are very wise to stack with sunifiram.

Being able to augment the thermogenesis is important too. I have found schizandriol A amazing for drastically reducing suni's effects if I need to sleep or am feeling too hot or just don't want to think anymore LOL
50-100 mgs is a pretty big dose of schizandriol on the right end but 50mgs is wonderful at the end.

I think everyone should keep around some sort of calcium channel blockers if they take nootropics IMO, especially with these newer ones... I noticed that's what me, Isochroma, and Violet have been splitting into our dosing , whether it is cannabis, synthetic cannabinoids , pregabalin, gabapentin,THC,CBD, or a few of the others named above. If you hear sizzling up top... perhaps it is wise to take a CA+ channel blocker to protect from any POSSIBLE neurotoxicity. Broad spectrum channel inhibitors are very... interesting with nootropics. :)

I have been taking suni the last few weeks. Ended up taking over 500 mgs in the past few weeks and liking it a lot. I am so much sharper now... and I know calculus all of a sudden, or understand it?!!! I could barely get through algebra 2 a few weeks ago. That's a pretty big benchmark for me. I need a better choline source though , and bitartate isn't cutting it... will switch back to CDP-choline and small doses of AChe-Inhibitors.

Whats the opinion on Protein kinase C alpha (PKCα) induction? I read it happens with sunifiram and I have reason to watch for anything that effects tissue synthesis.

#1329 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:14 AM

Beta blockers, gabaminergenics, and calcium channel blockers are very wise to stack with sunifiram.

Being able to augment the thermogenesis is important too. I have found schizandriol A amazing for drastically reducing suni's effects if I need to sleep or am feeling too hot or just don't want to think anymore LOL
50-100 mgs is a pretty big dose of schizandriol on the right end but 50mgs is wonderful at the end.

I think everyone should keep around some sort of calcium channel blockers if they take nootropics IMO, especially with these newer ones... I noticed that's what me, Isochroma, and Violet have been splitting into our dosing , whether it is cannabis, synthetic cannabinoids , pregabalin, gabapentin,THC,CBD, or a few of the others named above. If you hear sizzling up top... perhaps it is wise to take a CA+ channel blocker to protect from any POSSIBLE neurotoxicity. Broad spectrum channel inhibitors are very... interesting with nootropics.

Do you realize the idiocy of taking two things that cancel each other's effects? Because that's effectively what you're suggesting with the stack. It is one thing to keep gabaergics, neuroactive beta blockers, calcium channel blockers, and NMDA antagonists on hand in the case of neurotoxicity if it actually occurs, but it is a wholly other thing to use them actively to limit the effects of sunifiram. Why not just take less sunifiram (or none) instead, and protect yourself that way.

It should be noted that only some, and not all, beta blockers and calcium channel blockers cross the blood brain barrier.

Why do I get the feeling that those who report consistently positive experiences from sunifiram are usually cannabinoid or similar users...

Whats the opinion on Protein kinase C alpha (PKCα) induction? I read it happens with sunifiram and I have reason to watch for anything that effects tissue synthesis.

Overexpression of PKCa is associated with various cancers, including brain cancers, specifically malignant gliomas.

Edited by Climactic, 05 August 2013 - 12:24 AM.

• dislike x 2
  • like x 1

#1330 violetechos

• 65 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:01 AM

Beta blockers, gabaminergenics, and calcium channel blockers are very wise to stack with sunifiram.

I think everyone should keep around some sort of calcium channel blockers if they take nootropics IMO, especially with these newer ones... I noticed that's what me, Isochroma, and Violet have been splitting into our dosing , whether it is cannabis, synthetic cannabinoids , pregabalin, gabapentin,THC,CBD, or a few of the others named above. If you hear sizzling up top... perhaps it is wise to take a CA+ channel blocker to protect from any POSSIBLE neurotoxicity. Broad spectrum channel inhibitors are very... interesting with nootropics.

Do you realize the idiocy of taking two things that cancel each other's effects? Because that's effectively what you're suggesting with the stack. It is one thing to keep gabaergics, neuroactive beta blockers, calcium channel blockers, and NMDA antagonists on hand in the case of neurotoxicity if it actually occurs, but it is a wholly other thing to use them actively to limit the effects of sunifiram. Why not just take less sunifiram (or none) instead, and protect yourself that way.

It should be noted that only some, and not all, beta blockers and calcium channel blockers cross the blood brain barrier.

Why do I get the feeling that those who report consistently positive experiences from sunifiram are usually cannabinoid or similar users...

Whats the opinion on Protein kinase C alpha (PKCa) induction? I read it happens with sunifiram and I have reason to watch for anything that effects tissue synthesis.

Overexp<b></b>ression of PKCa is associated with various cancers, including brain cancers, specifically malignant gliomas.

I'm not convinced any nootropics are completely safe.I am done with most of the racetams and racerams,honestly. There is something a little... freaky deaky about them. There are better ways ,safer ways, herbally. It's been interesting and i'm glad I sampled what I have to learn about how nootropics works... But its time to put away these crazy high affinity nootropics that haven't been researched. I don't want cancer. There are WAY better ways to get way further then sunifirams right brain stifling effects IMO...

Maybe (phenyl?)piracetam for its cerebral blood flow induction capabilities but yeah...

The only real "nootropic" I really care for is Noopept.Noopept is a GEM.

I come from a prespective of harm reduction and trying to spread all of my experiences so others can benefit from my mistakes and successes. Believe me climatic, I completely understand and respect where you are coming from!

Much more wonderful things in the future for us to spend our neurons on! LOL

Edited by violetechos, 05 August 2013 - 03:04 AM.

• dislike x 2
  • like x 1

#1331 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:27 AM

Whats the opinion on Protein kinase C alpha (PKCa) induction? I read it happens with sunifiram and I have reason to watch for anything that effects tissue synthesis.

Overexpression of PKCa is associated with various cancers, including brain cancers, specifically malignant gliomas.

I'm not convinced any nootropics are completely safe.I am done with most of the racetams and racerams,honestly. There is something a little... freaky deaky about them. There are better ways ,safer ways, herbally. It's been interesting and i'm glad I sampled what I have to learn about how nootropics works... But its time to put away these crazy high affinity nootropics that haven't been researched. I don't want cancer. There are WAY better ways to get way further then sunifirams right brain stifling effects IMO...

Maybe (phenyl?)piracetam for its cerebral blood flow induction capabilities but yeah...

The only real "nootropic" I really care for is Noopept.Noopept is a GEM.

I come from a prespective of harm reduction and trying to spread all of my experiences so others can benefit from my mistakes and successes. Believe me climatic, I completely understand and respect where you are coming from!

Much more wonderful things in the future for us to spend our neurons on! LOL

violetechos, can you please elaborate on your opinion of Noopept? Why do you say it is a gem? What has been your experience with it (and at what dosages?)

-SRI

#1332 Tomas60

• 21 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 12:29 PM

Is L-Glutamine a glutamergic which shouldn't be taken with sunifiram?
I just started with L-Glutamine and are considering trying sunifiram.

#1333 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:02 PM

To be safe, I think it should be fine as long as you have a few hours (at least 3+, or 6+ if possible) between your intake of the two. I don't have further information.
  • like x 1

#1334 xsiv1

• 463 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:33 PM

Depending on your body's balance at the time, as it always 'tries' to keep a balance between glutamate and Gaba, which are both produced from l-glutamine, there may be more glutamate used to create Gaba, or not. I'd say a number of variables will intervene - from your daily nutritional intake to what types of exercising you do, all the way down to your stress levels and genetics. Spacing doses is probably the best thing to do, starting off low to assess tolerance.
  • like x 1

#1335 Ultravioletbllc

• 219 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:00 AM

Propanolol is beyond safe if used correctly and IMHO sunifram is the most effective nootropic I have tried too date , harm reduction is the motto and since I choose to go high on the spectrum with my Deprenyl dlpa 5mhtf (deplin was so easy too get for free from the manufacturer btw) that I always take a gabaergics and a low dose beta blocker too mediate the p5p dlpa- pea reaction still would never use pea w/ Deprenyl but too each his own , sunifram is do strong that I will say off rip it is not for everyone it is supra nootropic and does have potential too create some nasty effects that's where the gabaergics and propanolol come in ( originally got my propanolol for Deprenyl but found Deprenyl actually lowers my bp )

Ps what's the most useful calcium channel blocker? You've used anyways , oh and I take mag l threonate and real clinical doses of inositol as GABA co factors

#1336 violetechos

• 65 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:21 AM

Ps what's the most useful calcium channel blocker? You've used anyways , oh and I take mag l threonate and real clinical doses of inositol as GABA co factors

Gabapentin is the standby,it is coarse and broad.

Pregablin is much more... intelligent and nicer for daily use, but I feel like the broad range of channel blocking effects from gabapentin is preferable.

So gabapentin when you feel "broader" range neuroprotection is needed. What a godsend for neuropathy!

I like inositol too :)
  • like x 1

#1337 Zilpe

• 2 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:11 PM

Just weighing in on the MXE thing. Orally it's not super active, nasal or sublingual are the way to go for low amounts. I've been using it recreationally for years now and haven't noticed any cognitive deficits. I've never used daily for more than about a week so take it for what it's worth. It also seems to provide a certain motivational boost in low doses without being overly stimulating, as well as providing a sense of focus by helping to tune out outward stimulus. Short term memory is not impaired at lower doses but memory formation seems to be. Noopept helps with that but the temptation to just take more MXE until it overrides the noopept is always there. I had high hopes for sunifiram as a potential alternative for noopept but reading this it seems to pose a little too much of a risk. And as a final note I remember reading somewhere that 5-ht2a agonism prevents the neurotoxic issues with NMDA antagonists, I feel like 2cd-5eto + low dose MXE/memantine/some other NMDA antagonist + a powerful racetam like drug would work quite well together. It just looks like sunifiram isn't really suited to fill that third slot.
  • like x 1

#1338 xsiv1

• 463 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 02:28 AM

Just weighing in on the MXE thing. Orally it's not super active, nasal or sublingual are the way to go for low amounts. I've been using it recreationally for years now and haven't noticed any cognitive deficits. I've never used daily for more than about a week so take it for what it's worth. It also seems to provide a certain motivational boost in low doses without being overly stimulating, as well as providing a sense of focus by helping to tune out outward stimulus. Short term memory is not impaired at lower doses but memory formation seems to be. Noopept helps with that but the temptation to just take more MXE until it overrides the noopept is always there. I had high hopes for sunifiram as a potential alternative for noopept but reading this it seems to pose a little too much of a risk. And as a final note I remember reading somewhere that 5-ht2a agonism prevents the neurotoxic issues with NMDA antagonists, I feel like 2cd-5eto + low dose MXE/memantine/some other NMDA antagonist + a powerful racetam like drug would work quite well together. It just looks like sunifiram isn't really suited to fill that third slot.

How does MXE even feel? I know when I had to combat potential glutamate overload (as a result of Gaba B agonist overuse/abuse), I tried my hand at using DXM and couldn't tolerate even 15mgs each day for a week. I became increasingly agitated and actually, anxious. Not sure how much of it was placebo but I found L-theanine, magnesium taurinate/glycinate/and l-threonate along with some Bacopa in the evenings to suit me much better. I've tried Gabapentin and Lyrica with success and, in my case, no tapering regimen was called for during my short stints with these Gaba mimetic/calcium channel blockers.

#1339 Racetams

• 32 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:27 AM

Hi,

Just a quick update for the UK and EU people, Sunifiram is FINALLY up on nootropics.co.uk and i am ordering today, will update with a report soon. 10mg tablets.

And i am also ordering Phenylpiracetam 100mg tablets which is also up for sale now. I think their pricing is a bit crazy but hey, i cant wait!
  • dislike x 1

#1340 xsiv1

• 463 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 12:11 PM

Are they a reliable vendor? You've had positive experience with them?

#1341 Racetams

• 32 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:52 PM

Are they a reliable vendor? You've had positive experience with them?

Yeah i ordered their stack many times, i get a tracking number every time around 5pm. Great product! Oxiracetam is handy as it comes in tablet form and is really good, tastes horrible though!

My Sunifiram and Phenylpiracetam will be here tomorrow. Not sure about their international shipping though, you will have to have a look.

#1342 Ultravioletbllc

• 219 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:02 PM

5 . Stimulant combos

You are right on ! I agree with most everything you have said. Beta blockers, gabaminergenics, and calcium channel blockers are very wise to stack with sunifiram.

I think everyone should keep around some sort of calcium channel blockers if they take nootropics IMO, especially with these newer ones... I noticed that's what me, Isochroma, and Violet have been splitting into our dosing , whether it is cannabis, synthetic cannabinoids , pregabalin, gabapentin,THC,CBD, or a few of the others named above. If you hear sizzling up top... perhaps it is wise to take a CA+ channel blocker to protect from any POSSIBLE neurotoxicity. Broad spectrum channel inhibitors are very... interesting with nootropics. :)

I have been taking suni the last few weeks. Ended up taking over 500 mgs in the past few weeks and liking it a lot. I am so much sharper now... and I know calculus all of a sudden, or understand it?!!! I could barely get through algebra 2 a few weeks ago. That's a pretty big benchmark for me. I need a better choline source though , and bitartate isn't cutting it... will switch back to CDP-choline and small doses of AChe-Inhibitors.

Too me this is the type of harm reduction modular prototype for exploring nootropics ESP those of the like of the dmm rams / coluracetam /ampakine stacks/ and stimulant based nootropics

I really really found Agamantine too be the most effective peripheral /Global vasodilator I have ever used ..,,, I'm gonna give nicergoline with galantamine* ( not** for veinous sufficiency but since Huperazine has an amazing affinity with my Deprenyl pramiracetam and sunifram ,and galantamine alone produced even more profound effects then Huperazine and Vinpocetine used as a synergistic poor mans replacement for hydergine when using piracetam specifically )

I also have too note this a lot of side effects have been mediated when I take my suni followed by an hr and a half staggering of l Theanine. ( oh not only
I's Theanine an ampa substance ) at around 400 Mgs ( and if possible use a Theanine with LEF introduced Cyracos its a natural allosteric GABA modulator ) low dose Aniracetam (2x300 mg doses daily) , lithium orotate , doses of 4.8 grams piracetam your choice ach donor I have the most sucess with CDP choline but my stack is dopaminergic to began with so yes dendrite density was a big part of original choice but after using every major source of ach precursors my recommendation for ach alone would be as such 250-1gram CDP choline daily
500 mg phosphatidyl serene complex
400mg-1.5gms Alcar daily
Occasional breaks and on ach breaks sub in Real doses of Huperazine that imho is two daily doses one at lunch and one roght at beftime not these LIL baby doses I'm seeing
600 mg trimethyl glycine every other day ( I take it 2 or 3 times daily but your mwv!)

I think glutamic acid ( at no more then35-50 Mgs at a time)+ sunifram and lithium orotate with a micro dose of 300 mg aniracetam and 200 mg l theanine (preferably the Lef engineered lemon balm derived positive allosteric cyracos ) your personal quality choline source and5-10 grams omega threes daily will highly highly help you have a good first run with suni , but like I said keep some propanolol gabapentin( or my pets fucking fave ) Lyric aka pregabalin it is the champagne of pseudo GABA compounds makes gabapentin taurine Theanine etc look like band aids in comparison too stitches dressing and gauze........ I might also say that a friend of an acquaintce has said the interplay with coaxial or stablon is the perfect grounding material for suni , hypothetically I would agree wholeheartedly and in a dream swim was having where he could have either opted for 16 Mgs tiantepine or 2 Mgs alprazolam the tiantepine not only had clear interplay with lithium but its anxiety / PTSD symptom reduction was too this day almost worshipped because swim for years could not totally rely on any substances other brain limiting benzos

#1343 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:12 PM

Swim may like a 3 week course of long-acting NMDAR antagonists for PTSD. Some drugs with such actions include memantine, acamprosate, donepezil, amantadine -- each has a unique set of effects. Note that memantine needs titration before you arrive at the max dose you can handle. Sunfiram has the opposite (agonist-like) action of NMDAR.

Edited by Climactic, 07 August 2013 - 06:13 PM.

#1344 Ultravioletbllc

• 219 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:02 AM

I used donezipil for an alterior motive in my baby moot noot days and wasn't impressed my mix of heavy gabaergics and light dose emergency GABA pams with low dose propanolol and magnesium taurinate (taken 2:1) w magnesium l threonate as well as standard issue gabapentin and glycine has kept me beyond safe maybe you could elaborate on some of the others listed and why they would be so advantageous , I will say memantine has been catching my attention for quite some time now

#1345 Racetams

• 32 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:32 PM

Okay so my Phenylpiracetam and Sunifiram arrived yesterday! I took 3 10mg Sunifiram tablets (i know its high, but this is how i do things) and wow! It took a while to kick in but when it did, not only did i feel good, but i was thinking ahead of things my hands were doing, but at the same time overseeing my thoughts.It's difficult to describe but its like i was working on something and viewing it from above and overseeing. Completely different to Noopept but with some of the same subtleties like enhanced light and colours.

I didn't feel particularly stimulated but it carried on for about 4 hours, without a crash, i did struggle to sleep but i took some Phenibut and quickly slept.

Today i am currently on Phenylpiracetam, i took 3 of the 100mg tablets provided. I feel someone what stimulated, almost hot and sweaty, not sure i like it too much. I don't have the mood lift i did with Sunifiram. I almost felt like i was on a mild dose of amphetamine in terms of mood with Sunifiram. I think tomorrow i will try Sunifiram with Phenylpiracetam to see if there is a synergy, I have heard some report of stimulants and Sunifiram working to potentiate each other.
  • like x 2
  • dislike x 1

#1346 deeptrance

• 267 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:02 PM

Okay so my Phenylpiracetam and Sunifiram arrived yesterday! I took 3 10mg Sunifiram tablets (i know its high, but this is how i do things) and wow! It took a while to kick in but when it did, not only did i feel good, but i was thinking ahead of things my hands were doing, but at the same time overseeing my thoughts.It's difficult to describe but its like i was working on something and viewing it from above and overseeing. Completely different to Noopept but with some of the same subtleties like enhanced light and colours.

That's a pretty good description of what many of us have experienced. It's like meta-cognition overdrive. I do tend to get that with noopept as well, but as you said it's different. I think with noopept I'm a little more 'identified with' my cognition as opposed to being slightly dissociated with sunifiram. Now stay tuned for a warning...

I think tomorrow i will try Sunifiram with Phenylpiracetam to see if there is a synergy, I have heard some report of stimulants and Sunifiram working to potentiate each other.

I have plenty of experience of using legal, quasi-legal, and illegal substances, and I will tell you that sunifiram is one of the last I would ever suggest to anyone as something to use the way you're using it. Yes, it can have some "recreational value" either by itself or in combination, but the price you might pay is pretty high. I'm not saying you'll get kicked in the arse by it, but if that does happen then you'll wish you had proceeded more cautiously.

In addition, by going after immediate effects and instant gratification, you're probably missing the point of sunifiram. For those who can tolerate it, the benefits appear to be less of the recreational variety and more of a mind-and-life-enhancing quality.

Do as you will, I'm only offering a perspective you may have missed if you haven't followed this thread closely. Sunifiram will bite you hard if you're not careful and you're susceptible. Or maybe you'll get lucky and experience no repercussions from your experiments.
  • like x 5

#1347 MangekyōPeter

• 171 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:40 PM

Yes, fully agreed on the meta-cognition, noticed that as well but couldn't put it into words :D

That's a pretty good description of what many of us have experienced. It's like meta-cognition overdrive. I do tend to get that with noopept as well, but as you said it's different. I think with noopept I'm a little more 'identified with' my cognition as opposed to being slightly dissociated with sunifiram. Now stay tuned for a warning...

• like x 1

#1348 Climactic

• 331 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:58 PM

I didn't feel particularly stimulated but it carried on for about 4 hours, without a crash, i did struggle to sleep but i took some Phenibut and quickly slept.

Today i am currently on Phenylpiracetam, i took 3 of the 100mg tablets provided. I feel someone what stimulated, almost hot and sweaty, not sure i like it too much. I don't have the mood lift i did with Sunifiram. I almost felt like i was on a mild dose of amphetamine in terms of mood with Sunifiram. I think tomorrow i will try Sunifiram with Phenylpiracetam to see if there is a synergy, I have heard some report of stimulants and Sunifiram working to potentiate each other.

If you take 300mg phenylpiracetam with 30mg sunifiram, you may be in hitherto untested territory. Before you do it, just come to terms with what can possibly go wrong, such as chronic pressure headaches, excitotoxicity, dizziness, tinnitus, etc. and accept it. We aren't just talking short-term side effects that pass within hours - these last days or even indefinitely. It would be clichéd for me to say "Don't do it" so I'll just say that I recommend you keep serious gabaergics and also propranolol on hand before you proceed with this experiment.

Edited by Climactic, 09 August 2013 - 08:10 PM.

• like x 2

#1349 jeftrit

• 22 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 11:10 AM

Please redirect me if this is the wrong forum. I found a company with a very large Biochemical database seems to have everything. >80 NMDA receptor antagonists, opioid, cannibinoid receptors and what got my attn. (DMP543) a Linopirdine analog new nootropic! This Co. is global very informative compounds too expensive for me though. All I had to do was type into their search box: Linopirdine or NMDA antagonist. >∞ http://axonmedchem.com This is research co. specialising in medicinal chemistry pharmceuticals. Maybe I'm not too far off topic after all. This site has some very interesting items perhaps someone here can utilize this site. I hope!

Edited by jeftrit, 10 August 2013 - 11:14 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#1350 Racetams

• 32 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:05 PM

If you take 300mg phenylpiracetam with 30mg sunifiram, you may be in hitherto untested territory. Before you do it, just come to terms with what can possibly go wrong, such as chronic pressure headaches, excitotoxicity, dizziness, tinnitus, etc. and accept it. We aren't just talking short-term side effects that pass within hours - these last days or even indefinitely. It would be clichéd for me to say "Don't do it" so I'll just say that I recommend you keep serious gabaergics and also propranolol on hand before you proceed with this experiment.

I think tomorrow i will try Sunifiram with Phenylpiracetam to see if there is a synergy, I have heard some report of stimulants and Sunifiram working to potentiate each other.

I have plenty of experience of using legal, quasi-legal, and illegal substances, and I will tell you that sunifiram is one of the last I would ever suggest to anyone as something to use the way you're using it. Yes, it can have some "recreational value" either by itself or in combination, but the price you might pay is pretty high. I'm not saying you'll get kicked in the arse by it, but if that does happen then you'll wish you had proceeded more cautiously.

In addition, by going after immediate effects and instant gratification, you're probably missing the point of sunifiram. For those who can tolerate it, the benefits appear to be less of the recreational variety and more of a mind-and-life-enhancing quality.

Do as you will, I'm only offering a perspective you may have missed if you haven't followed this thread closely. Sunifiram will bite you hard if you're not careful and you're susceptible. Or maybe you'll get lucky and experience no repercussions from your experiments.

Hi, guys i completely understand the consequences and fully appreciate the kind and non biased comments and precautionary advise. I do have a good working knowledge of the pharmacological aspects of drugs of this kind, although it is a completely novel compound, i feel that i understand the family of effects and possible adverse reactions i could have to Sunifiram. I do not bame anyone but myself for anything that happens, and i am always in an area with people i trust and understand what i have taken and the actions to take should something unfortunated happen.

Although there are dangers of polydrug interactions i think that someone has to take the plunge, and better me who can report on a public forum so others can read and make a more informed decision on their actions.

As an update, i took 400mg Phenylpiracetam and 30mg Sunifiram and did not notice any synergy, simply the effects of both drugs. It was a good mix though, as the stimulation very much complimented the Sunifiram, Although, do not take this report as a definite reaction to your own experience with these two as everyone should know, we will all respond completely differently :)

Quick edit: I have Etizolam and Phnibut at hand should i begin to feel any anxiety or other excitatory ADR

Edited by Racetams, 10 August 2013 - 12:08 PM.

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sunifiram

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users