• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Affordable source for C60 99.9+% shipping to europe?

c60 shipping to europe

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 kenj

• 747 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:55 PM

Sesres which many use here need $80 to ship to my country, which is too much IMO for such a small package (99.95+ %, ultra pure Vacuum oven dried, 1 g).

I tried asking for a quote to my country but haven't heard back yet.
Any european members here bought from sesres and how much did you pay in shipping?
The default shipping costs are $80 for me, or can you recommend other places to get high quality C60 with much cheaper shipping?

Thanks!

#2 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:23 PM

I get the impression that shipping is a profit center for SES. Even their shipping to US addresses is $15, which seems high, but 80 seems ridiculous.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 YOLF

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:42 AM

It's probably limited options or box size. Either that, or their warehouse guys get paid good. I imagine they have special training for handling volatile chemicals etc. $15 could also be the minimum fee.

#4 kenj

• Topic Starter
  • 747 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:57 AM

Their shipping fee include insurance so that's part of the incredibly high price.
Man, 80 bucks, what a shame.

#5 Andey

• 673 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:03 AM

Their shipping fee include insurance so that's part of the incredibly high price.
Man, 80 bucks, what a shame.

They shipped to me for much less - about $30 by Priority Mail as I recall, but you need to negotiate with them on this subject, they agreed only when I taked all delivery risks on myself.

#6 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:24 AM

I had to pay 40 US dollars for postage for 5 grams to the UK, and then another 45 dollars (£30) import duty,

#7 Krell

• Guest, F@H
  • 146 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:32 PM

I often ship small boxes from the US to EU/worldwide and I have found that USPS International Priority Mail is about $40 with no tracking outside the US. The same box ships USPS Air Mail without tracking outside the US for about $25. You have to pay $100+ for tracking all the way via USPS, UPS, DHL, etc. The travel times for USPS Priority Mail and USPS Air Mail seem to be the same: 5-10 days. So I do not see any advantage in USPS Priority Mail over Air Mail.

#8 kenj

• Topic Starter
  • 747 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:30 AM

Thanks for sharing your experiences with shipping C60 to europe. I'll shoot sesres a mail again, and ask for a shipping quote.

I often ship small boxes from the US to EU/worldwide and I have found that USPS International Priority Mail is about $40 with no tracking outside the US. The same box ships USPS Air Mail without tracking outside the US for about $25. You have to pay $100+ for tracking all the way via USPS, UPS, DHL, etc. The travel times for USPS Priority Mail and USPS Air Mail seem to be the same: 5-10 days. So I do not see any advantage in USPS Priority Mail over Air Mail.

It seems USPS have raised their prices this year remarkably, I could buy stuff in small boxes for $15 or less for a long time, - that doesn't seem to happen much anymore.
Yeah, I've found regular Air Mail to be very reliable, at least to my country. Never lost a package for over 10 years.

#9 Krell

• Guest, F@H
  • 146 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 03:59 PM

The USPS International Priority Mail Small Flat Rate box is only $23.95 to the EU

http://ircalc.usps.c...3&p=0&o=1&mt=13

It should be plenty large enough for any C60 order.

Yes there was a major price increase for USPS international shipping a couple of months ago.

#10 kenj

• Topic Starter
  • 747 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:49 PM

You guys know how long it takes for sesres to reply to mails? I sent a mail 4 days ago, and haven't heard anything.
I used the one they have in their contact page: gnow.info at sesres dot com.
I prefer mails, and not making international phone calls.

#11 okok

• 340 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:50 PM

group buy?

#12 YOLF

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:58 PM

You do realize for the cost of shipping alone, you could get 3 bottles from Vaughter Wellness. A group buy might not be a bad idea if you get enough people and the first person has a scale to weigh each person's share. I wouldn't bother insuring the package for a bagged powder, just ask them to double bag it and surround with a piece of bubblewrap.

Edited by cryonicsculture, 05 April 2013 - 09:03 PM.

#13 okok

• 340 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:18 PM

After the mud fight these 2 put up I'm very reluctant to buy from them. 99.5% probably would be ok too.

#14 mait

• 256 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:56 PM

You guys know how long it takes for sesres to reply to mails? I sent a mail 4 days ago, and haven't heard anything.

I wrote to them from my gmail address about 1.5 months ago and I haven't received any feedback.

Edited by mait, 06 April 2013 - 09:56 PM.

#15 kenj

• Topic Starter
  • 747 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:23 AM

I wrote to them from my gmail address about 1.5 months ago and I haven't received any feedback.

Wow, that's terrible customer service. It seems they couldn't care less about international business to individuals. I'm not really interestet in begging for their service.
I've bought the premade from Sarah so far, no problems at all, but it gets too expensive when you take a higher dose long-term.

What other options we have for powder 99.9%?

Thanks for sharing your lack of feedback, mait.

#16 mait

• 256 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:24 PM

Wow, that's terrible customer service. It seems they couldn't care less about international business to individuals. I'm not really interestet in begging for their service.
I've bought the premade from Sarah so far, no problems at all, but it gets too expensive when you take a higher dose long-term.

Maybe a group buy from SES Research by EU based Longecity members via one USA based Lonegcity member for a fee ???

#17 kenj

• Topic Starter
  • 747 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:42 PM

Maybe a group buy from SES Research by EU based Longecity members via one USA based Lonegcity member for a fee ???

That would be nice.

Have you tried asking for a quote from the EU vendor at:

http://www.nanomater.../fullerene.html

#18 mait

• 256 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:10 PM

That would be nice.

Have you tried asking for a quote from the EU vendor at:

http://www.nanomater.../fullerene.html

No I haven't.

#19 YOLF

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:19 AM

I'll do it in exchange for a donation to LC or another life extension charity. + actual shipping paid to me of course.
  • like x 3

#20 Adaptogen

• 772 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:10 AM

someone posted a link to this site a week or so ago, might be cheaper http://www.solarischem.com/C60.html

#21 mait

• 256 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:55 PM

I'll do it in exchange for a donation to LC or another life extension charity. + actual shipping paid to me of course.

Sorry for my late reply. I would certainly do this kind of deal. Any other Europeans interested?

#22 Vors

• 27 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:34 PM

I'm interested in getting in on this.

#23 mait

• 256 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:23 PM

I'm interested in getting in on this.

If cryonicsculture is still interested we should get this thing going?

#24 YOLF

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:32 PM

I'm still interested. Sent PM to Mait. I'd suggest donations to the Aaron Winborne fund here on LC as they're matching donations.

#25 YOLF

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:41 PM

USPS:
* If I put it into a padded envelope and use first class mail, it will be $8 (no expected delivery date published, just gives me "varies by destination")
* Priority mail is 23.95 (6-10 days)
* Next option is $44.95

UPS will require a complete address and value information for a quote.

The first person to receive it will have to be reimbursed for the import duties from the rest of the EU receivers, or I could do first class mail individually and you can have SES break it down into each person's share.

#26 Fred_CALICO

• 106 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:45 PM

For your information:
I made two orders in
http://www.solarischem.com/C60.html

Freight through FedEx for import tax in France of € 93.56 (10 grams of C60) and $ 89 Canadian shipping cost.

#27 kenj

• Topic Starter
  • 747 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:17 AM

USPS:
* If I put it into a padded envelope and use first class mail, it will be $8 (no expected delivery date published, just gives me "varies by destination")
* Next option is $44.95

The first person to receive it will have to be reimbursed for the import duties from the rest of the EU receivers, or I could do first class mail individually and you can have SES break it down into each person's share.

Thanks for the info.
If you can do "first class mail individually and you can have SES break it down into each person's share" that would be cheapest and easiest (for us), - I don't know which countries members here live in, but in my country I always recieve the packages from US when posted standard intl mail/first class. It might sometimes go to customs first, but it's never lost.
There's a huge difference between $8 and $80, which SES originally needed to ship. :)

edit: are people still interestet in buying the 99.95+ %, ultra pure Vacuum oven dried quality?

Edited by kenj, 28 April 2013 - 08:18 AM.

#28 YOLF

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:30 PM

USPS:
* Next option is $44.95

Thanks for the info.
If you can do "first class mail individually and you can have SES break it down into each person's share" that would be cheapest and easiest (for us), - I don't know which countries members here live in, but in my country I always recieve the packages from US when posted standard intl mail/first class. It might sometimes go to customs first, but it's never lost.
There's a huge difference between $8 and $80, which SES originally needed to ship. :)

edit: are people still interestet in buying the 99.95+ %, ultra pure Vacuum oven dried quality?

Individual shipments shouldn't be a problem. I have a scale if necessary. It measures grams with two decimals. I'll have to read up on safety and handling first though.

Oh, add $1 for a bubble mailer for first class, $2 if it requires a cool shield bubble mailer or similar additional packaging.

Edited by cryonicsculture, 28 April 2013 - 04:22 PM.

• like x 1

#29 Danniel

• 93 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:09 PM

I am also interested.

#30 mait

• 256 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:13 PM

USPS:
* Next option is $44.95

Thanks for the info.

Hello I am interested in 99.95+ % VOD C60. Maybe we should join and buy 2g together?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, shipping to europe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users