Photo
- - - - -

Unifiram thread

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#1 Artificiality

• 86 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:04 AM

As I was checking Newstarnootropics for any updates for Coluracetam I saw exciting news that they finally received a small batch of Unifiram and made it available to purchase at 22 dollars for 250mg. As Sunifiram gained so much popularity when it became readily available, I thought it would be a good idea to create this thread for those who wish to share any experiences they have had, or will have with Unifiram.
Any other Unifiram related reports or information are welcome as well :)

Edited by Artificiality, 20 June 2013 - 09:06 AM.

#2 Rethar

• 33 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:01 PM

Nice catch! I would be very interested in seeing some reports on this as well.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 3AlarmLampscooter

• 352 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:30 PM

Ordered. Hopefully I'll get it by saturday.

#4 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:48 PM

Must....resist. I still have around 9g of Suni left, deep breaths.

#5 golden1

• 681 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:04 PM

So ... is this an actual ampakine? The wikipedia article quotes the same article saying ampa receptor activation is involved that sunifiram does, and then it jumps to the conclusion that its a PAM of AMPA. We now know that most likely sunifiram acts through the glycine nmda binding site primarily and boosts NMDA activity like that rather than being an ampakine, correct me if I'm wrong.

What would be the benefit of unifiram? just to see how it works subjectively I guess, in comparison? I'd be much happier being able to buy coluracetam or any other drug which has..... more research on it. Personally I'm "fine" with occasionally using "research chemicals" for recreational purposes or a once in a while boost, but I'd rather nootropics that I'd be taking much more regularly to be studied somewhat.
  • like x 1

#6 ThePhoeron

• 83 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:17 AM

Looking forward to adding unifiram on my next order, but sadly I made a huge order from new star just last friday, which came yesterday. Will have to wait. Hopefully they don't run out before I can order some...

#7 3AlarmLampscooter

• 352 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:03 AM

So ... is this an actual ampakine? The wikipedia article quotes the same article saying ampa receptor activation is involved that sunifiram does, and then it jumps to the conclusion that its a PAM of AMPA. We now know that most likely sunifiram acts through the glycine nmda binding site primarily and boosts NMDA activity like that rather than being an ampakine, correct me if I'm wrong.

What would be the benefit of unifiram? just to see how it works subjectively I guess, in comparison? I'd be much happier being able to buy coluracetam or any other drug which has..... more research on it. Personally I'm "fine" with occasionally using "research chemicals" for recreational purposes or a once in a while boost, but I'd rather nootropics that I'd be taking much more regularly to be studied somewhat.

Yes, AFAIK Unifiram is technically not an ampakine by the PAM definition, although in this case it may be sort of a distinction without a difference. "Ampakine-like" is perhaps a more accurate description, if we want to split hairs.

Looking forward to adding unifiram on my next order, but sadly I made a huge order from new star just last friday, which came yesterday. Will have to wait. Hopefully they don't run out before I can order some...

You can try coupon code REDDIT for free shipping and a discount.

Edited by 3AlarmLampscooter, 21 June 2013 - 06:06 AM.

#8 ThePhoeron

• 83 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:57 PM

You can try coupon code REDDIT for free shipping and a discount.

Free shipping, even to Canada?

#9 xsiv1

• 463 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:37 PM

This should get interesting. I haven't tried my sunifiram yet.

#10 paul

• 81 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:59 PM

Reddit code works!, just ordered together with 10grams of sunifiram. I'm hoping that tolerance dose not develop on this the same as sunny but im guessing they will pretty similar. there is a lot of talk about neurotoxicity and which is important and should always be catious when there have been no trials, but for me I never noticed any side effects and was at one point taking 150mg four or five times a day (had exams). I have now been off all nootropics for 2 weeks and had no withdrawal, should add I was also taking memantine which I have also temporarily stopped. I have just received the third part in the ciltep trilogy 50 grams of coleus f so will be trying this for a while, just waiting for it to take effect!
  • dislike x 2
  • like x 2

#11 MangekyōPeter

• 171 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:51 PM

ordered too

#12 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:54 PM

i just ordered 2 X 250 mg. does anybody know when they will sell coluracetam?

#13 Nattzor

• 549 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:10 PM

Was one of the first to try sunifiram, but I think I'll have to wait with unifiram. No steady income and the shipping is too high compared to the price imo.

But when coluracetam and nefiracetam comes, I think I'll order those and unifiram.

Report everything with unifiram, how it compares to sunifiram and others. I'm having big hopes about it.

#14 xsiv1

• 463 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:28 PM

What was the identified issue with Nefiracetam again? IIRC, didn't it work through Gaba pathways somehow? If so, I'm definitely interested in it for sporadic use meaning I'll be using other racetams on days off.. As long as their were no reports of neurotoxicity. Sunifiram, which I have 4 grams of now, I've yet to try, but will definitely proceed with caution. That's all I need is to go through any form of glutamate overload again lol. Been there, hated it. Glad I'm back to normal... Although it was caused by altogether different compounds.

#15 Nattzor

• 549 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 12:48 PM

What was the identified issue with Nefiracetam again? IIRC, didn't it work through Gaba pathways somehow? If so, I'm definitely interested in it for sporadic use meaning I'll be using other racetams on days off.. As long as their were no reports of neurotoxicity. Sunifiram, which I have 4 grams of now, I've yet to try, but will definitely proceed with caution. That's all I need is to go through any form of glutamate overload again lol. Been there, hated it. Glad I'm back to normal... Although it was caused by altogether different compounds.

If we ignore the "ball" issues (doesn't seem to be any problem for humans), we have the fact that it was a GABA receptor agonist (if we believe this http://www.longecity...rolonged-usage/). But just cycling it seems to fix that problem.
  • like x 1

#16 3AlarmLampscooter

• 352 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 08:51 PM

Took my first dose of Unifiram today, 3mg. Effects seem very similar to Sunifiram, although a bit less speedy and a bit more eugeroic. About a 10% decrease in reaction time, and all my senses subjectively feel heightened. I'm noticing small, otherwise ignored details in my environment. Effects started about 30 min after oral dosing.
  • like x 2

#17 ThePhoeron

• 83 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:02 AM

Took my first dose of Unifiram today, 3mg. Effects seem very similar to Sunifiram, although a bit less speedy and a bit more eugeroic. About a 10% decrease in reaction time, and all my senses subjectively feel heightened. I'm noticing small, otherwise ignored details in my environment. Effects started about 30 min after oral dosing.

Good to know. I think it might pair better with oxiracetam than suni does. Have you tried stacking it yet?

#18 3AlarmLampscooter

• 352 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:10 AM

I will try stacking with oxiracetam tomorrow. Yesterday I did 1.6g Oxiracetam, 400mg Adrafinil, 600mg Caffeine and 200mg Phenylpiracetam... and went kayaking 15 miles at "break neck" speeds while feeling great.

#19 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:53 AM

600mgs caffiene? Damns thats high combined with phenyl and adrafinil. Man how is it waking up in the morning? Not sure if you use this much often but I would think this would cause some serious fatigue issues. Especially in the morning.

#20 xsiv1

• 463 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 12:09 PM

I will try stacking with oxiracetam tomorrow. Yesterday I did 1.6g Oxiracetam, 400mg Adrafinil, 600mg Caffeine and 200mg Phenylpiracetam... and went kayaking 15 miles at "break neck" speeds while feeling great.

Question, it's clear you have some experience using these compounds since they're not exactly starting doses. Do you take anything for liver protection, just as cheap insurance? Like NAC + Vitamin C and/or Myo-Inositol or a liver support supplement that contains stuff like Milk Thistle? I've been taking NAC and equal amounts of Vitamin C, and despite what I've thrown at it Nootropic wise and months ago Phenibut wise, my liver panels always came back normal. If you're not currently using anything, the occasional Liv52 supplement or something along that lines would probably help more than hinder. At 600mgs Caffeine (I can relate) when I drink water (usually in between), I'm like a pissing race horse.

#21 3AlarmLampscooter

• 352 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:36 PM

Question, it's clear you have some experience using these compounds since they're not exactly starting doses. Do you take anything for liver protection, just as cheap insurance? Like NAC + Vitamin C and/or Myo-Inositol or a liver support supplement that contains stuff like Milk Thistle? I've been taking NAC and equal amounts of Vitamin C, and despite what I've thrown at it Nootropic wise and months ago Phenibut wise, my liver panels always came back normal. If you're not currently using anything, the occasional Liv52 supplement or something along that lines would probably help more than hinder. At 600mgs Caffeine (I can relate) when I drink water (usually in between), I'm like a pissing race horse.

Didn't have any abnormal liver levels for my last blood test a couple months ago. I'm also one of those guys who can drink a 12 pack without a hangover... (although I'm not a huge depressant fan in comparison to stims)

600mgs caffiene? Damns thats high combined with phenyl and adrafinil. Man how is it waking up in the morning? Not sure if you use this much often but I would think this would cause some serious fatigue issues. Especially in the morning.

Well, I used the adrafinil and caffeine combo to wake/stau up in the morning on 2 hours of sleep! Felt great. I was certainly a bit lethargic once everything war off, but nothing terrible. Woke up this morning (the day after) after a good 8 hours sleep, and also felt great. I've previously done caffeine doses up to 4.5g, but that is really ill-advised, and resulted in psychiatric problems.

Edit: I'll be trying Unifiram/Oxiracetam combo soon.

Edited by 3AlarmLampscooter, 25 June 2013 - 03:38 PM.

#22 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:58 PM

Did anyone order Unifiram and still not receive there order. I ordered on thursday. I got confirmation. But no shipment and still havn 't got product. Kinda weird seeing as New Star usually ships same day and it usually delivers to me in 1 day. I couldn't believe the other orders. Emailed them. No response.. Only 30 bucks so i'm not worried just seems a little weird. Maybe something happened. Any one else not receive product?

Looking forward to more Uni reviews though if anyone else has tried.

#23 3AlarmLampscooter

• 352 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:53 AM

Update: 10mg Unifiram and 1.2g Oxiracetam today. Kicked in within a half hour. Extreme mental clarity and concentration without overstimulation. Effects lasted about four hours.
  • like x 1

#24 jly1986

• 166 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:08 AM

Update: 10mg Unifiram and 1.2g Oxiracetam today. Kicked in within a half hour. Extreme mental clarity and concentration without overstimulation. Effects lasted about four hours.

Do both need to be taken together to produce the effect?

#25 3AlarmLampscooter

• 352 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 02:30 AM

Today: 200ug Methylene Blue, 10mg Unifiram, 200mg Phenylpiracetam, 400mg Caffeine, 1g Oxiracetam.

Felt fairly speedy/stimulated, but very clear and focused. Absolutely great. I had amazing information recall and coordination.

#26 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:00 AM

I figured there would be more Unifiram reports. That sample batch ran out quick but only 1 person has tested I believe . Unless people are still waiting for product that live in EU.

#27 Stormy

• 27 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:16 PM

Took one micro scoop of Uni sublingually yesterday evening. Since I wanted to get a clear idea of what the Uni did, I didn't take anything else with it, and I stayed away from Suni for a couple weeks. The Uni gave me an instant mood lift that lasted about an hour, but that's about it. The mood lift itself felt similar to the lift I get from Suni, but I didn't get any music-related effects I usually get from Suni, nor did I get any sort of cognitive boost, at least not that I could tell. I didn't get the anxious paranoia on the come-down either, but to be fair, I haven't gotten that from Suni either the last several times I've taken it. Like I said, the Suni's been out of my system for a few weeks, but I've still got no idea how Suni tolerance works and if it's got cross-tolerance with Uni. I'm going to try taking some Suni later today and see what happens. I'd very much like to know whether Uni just doesn't do as much as Suni does, or if Suni seems weakened as well and it's a tolerance issue. It could be both, however. Anyone else tried this stuff yet and have anything to report?

#28 3AlarmLampscooter

• 352 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:31 PM

Took one micro scoop of Uni sublingually yesterday evening. Since I wanted to get a clear idea of what the Uni did, I didn't take anything else with it, and I stayed away from Suni for a couple weeks. The Uni gave me an instant mood lift that lasted about an hour, but that's about it

Try more than a single micro-scoop of Uni. Those only hold 2-3mg of powder, and I have seen zero effect on that dosage of Unifiram.

Edited by 3AlarmLampscooter, 30 June 2013 - 06:32 PM.

#29 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:35 PM

I remember with Sunifiram It usually wasn't until my second dose that effects became more pronounced. Why not just dose Uni 3x a day for a day or 2 rather than taking it expecting immediate effect like your taking some drug to get high. Don't take that the wrong way i'm not judging saying thats what your doing but you'll be able to discern effects much better dosing 1-3 times a day for a few days. When using Suni for me by the second day it had fully kicked in and I felt great. May be the same with Uni. Just a suggestion. take it if you want if not oh well.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 Stormy

• 27 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:40 PM

The reason I took the single micro scoop was because that's how I use Suni, and I wanted to compare the two. I also notice Suni's effects almost immediately after sublingual dosing. It was certainly not an expectation of getting high! IME two micro scoops of Suni tends to not be any more effective than one, but sure, it's worth a shot with the Uni.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users