• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * - - 4 votes

Phenylpiracetam (Carphedon) works. It doesn't lose potency and it is super-effective.

phenylpiracetam carphedon

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Being Tesla

• 35 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:19 AM

I was like a lot of the members on this website, when it came to phenylpiracetam, in the sense that I was always hopeful that the product would eventually become more available, but I wasn't going to get it until I could get it consistently and in large enough amounts. I literally had to wait for years before this became the case. I only recently tried the product for the first time in about April of this year, which meant that I had literally been waiting for about eight years before I tried it for the first time. You can imagine my happiness when the product worked in the very way that I expected, but more happy when the effect lasted and didn't stop like most people claimed it did, after a month or so. I've been taking the product ever since then, and I promise you that it is an excellent supplement. It is literally one of the few supplement that I can claim works just as well as the claims. I'm not going to get super technical, and I will leave more detailed explanations of the effects, when I get more feedback questions about it, but I assure you that it basically works the same as nefiracetam, except it doesn't make you as nauxeated as nefiracetam, AND it still gives you about the same level of mental concentration, in the sense that it makes you feel intensely focused and energetic. I was able to get through my first class in university (I'm a Finance major) almost getting a perfect score in my class, mostly because of the fantastic attention I was able to pay in class. I have been diagnosed with ADD, so you must understand that attention/concentration is a very serious thing for me, and this product rescues me from having to depend on Adderall anymore, and as I'm sure most people will tell you, this is a very good thing.

I personally feel that part of the original problem with the phenylpiracetam that most people tried was due to the fact that it may have not been a high quality concentration of phenylpiracetam. The phenylpiracetam that I get is classified as 99.8 percent pure, and it is from a website called liftmode.com. I need to caution you that I don't work for their site, and if I did, I wouldn't only choose one product to talk about, but I will say that liftmode.com is the absolute best supplement site I've ever been to. They deliver their products in days, as opposed to the standard 2 weeks, that you will get from most websites that have phenylpiracetam. Their product comes inside very nicelooking containers, with measuring spoons added for free, so you're not poisoning yourself with wrong doses, although you have to be careful and do your research at the site, about what doses of meds you're adviced to take. The best thing about the site is that 2-day shipping is free when you select the right shipping method, which is just absolutely ridiculous, especially when you consider that they sell their products at cheaper prices than most websites.

Okay that is enough about that website. Now I will address the famous "phenylpiracetam tapers off in effect after a couple of weeks" argument. The funny thing was that I actually experienced this a bit when I was taking the product. The problem is that this is easily remedied when you combine phenylpiracetam with other supplements. I combine phenylpiracetam with Cellucor C4, and VPX Redline Energy drink. So while you may say that combining the product with other products means that I wouldn't be able to discern whether the effect of the phenylpiracetam was actually working, I counter that by pointing out that I tested the effect of only taking Cellucor C4 and VPX Redline on their own, without the phenylpiracetam. The effect was VERY noticeable, and I decided that my energy and concentration, while good without the phenylpiracetam, when I took only the C4 and Redline, just didn't compare to how unbelievably focused and energetic I felt when I took them in combination with a few hundred milligrams of phenylpiracetam. The additional good thing is that taken in combination with those products, I don't need to take as high a dose of the phenylpiracetam, as I used to before, when I wasn't on other supplements. My point is simple: phenylpiracetam only works as well as you yourself help it to work, and there are many other supplements that it stacks well with. My current stack is Cellucor C4, phenylpiracetam, sunifiram, phenibut, VPX Redline Energy Drink, & huperzine. I exercise as often as I can, and I drink lots of water, and Propel exercise water, in order to stay hydrated. I also take a multivitamin mix that I mix blend in water, along with an Acai berry drink, so that I'm covering my "neurotoxicity", and general body toxicity, which is something that can occur if a person takes a lot of supplements and doesn't hydrate well, or eat good amounts of food.

My advice is that you reconsider phenylpiracetam because I feel that most of the people that tried the product, didn't understand that it doesn't work the same way something like Adderall works. Adderall will work whether you stack it with other products, or not, but it's effect is so unrelenting and harsh that everyone who takes it eventually can't deal with the side effects. My breathing became so bad on Adderall, that I thought taking the product was making me breathe better, when in fact it was exactly what was causing my breathing problem, and only was "relieving" it in the short term because it was making my body rely on it, for my nasal passages to feel clear. That was just one of the several bad side effects of that med. Having tried both Nefiracetam AND Phenylpiracetam, I would say that Nefiracetam is either slightly better than phenylpiracetam at helping with attention, when you take them individually, but phenylpiracetam blows nefiracetam out of the water when you stack it correctly with other supplements and take a high quality concentration version fo the supplement, in appropriately high enough dosages. 100mg tabs/amounts of the supplement are not high enough doses, in my opinion, for this supplement in any purity, to give results that are worth analyzing. I've taken as high as 500mg doses, but right now I'm taking about 300mg doses of the product. It has honestly solved the last part of my concentration problems, and motivational energy issues. Now I just have to translate that into exercising more, but to be honest, the mental clarity I experience from taking the product just makes me want to chill out in my house, and just get things done, whether it's arranging my room, doing homework, laughing my butt of listening to episodes of Hollywood Babble-on, or watching movies, tv shows, and sporting events, but the GREAT thing is that I have the energy and the motivation to get out of the house, and hang out with my friends, go to church, go to the movies, or go out to take care of my many responsibilities. It has given me the ability to do what I want, and to do it excellently and have a great time doing it. My weight is now under control, and I now have the energy levels I was seeking, when I was exercising a lot to lose weight, except I have the energy NOW, and I am only getting more energetic as I remain on this stack.

In the end, I guess what I'm advicing is for you to stack supplements intelligently, or whether phenylpiracetam is just a super-effective product. Because the results can be flat out magical when you succeed at stacking this supplement with other supplements that work for you and your energy levels.
  • like x 4
  • dislike x 1

#2 NZT-49

• 28 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:32 PM

So it is possible to stack Phenyl (possibly with caffeine or others) to avoid tolerance? Very interesting!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Being Tesla

• Topic Starter
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 10:55 PM

So it is possible to stack Phenyl (possibly with caffeine or others) to avoid tolerance? Very interesting!

Very good question, and the answer is a definite yes. Phenyl stacks very well with products that have caffeine, like high quality energy drinks. I specifically only get VPX Redline because it is the only energy drink that I've had true success with, along with another one called "14 hour energy drink". I'm not talking about weak energy drinks like Redbull or Monster energy drinks because those are basically just taurine filled "buzz" givers. If you want to feel buzzed drink those weaker energy drinks. If you want to feel "plugged in and wired well" then drink VPX Redline or 14 hour energy drink.

Phenyl stacks well with those things because Phenyl has a different effect on attention and concentration, than those energy drinks do. If you've ever taken something like Provigil, where that product gives a very smooth focused transcient feeling that makes paying attention more natural, then that is kind of what Phenyl does for me. The only thing is that Phenyl is stronger, and doesn't give me the nauxeating feeling that Provigil does, and it doesn't have the SSRI like effects that Provigil does. I really hate mentioning Provigil here because I totally dislike that drug, but I just need to make sure that people understand that the attention boost from Phenyl doesn't feel as rough as something like Adderall, where you're just hopped up and feel druggy.

The energy drinks I listed above are useful with Phenyl because they kind of turn up the noise of Phenyl. If Phenyl is the "sound" itself, then the energy drinks are kind of like the "volume level" adjusters, or maybe vice versa. Either way, they really complement each other very well.
  • dislike x 3

#4 deeptrance

• 267 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 11:55 PM

I specifically only get VPX Redline because it is the only energy drink that I've had true success with, along with another one called "14 hour energy drink"... Phenyl stacks well with those things...

The advice you're giving should be ignored by anyone who is truly concerned about optimal health. You're stacking 5 or 6 stimulants together:
yohimbine
high doses of caffeine
synephrine
evodiamine
phenylpiracetam
plus catecholamine precursors tyrosine & mucuna, along with co-factors

For some of us, taking yohimbine by itself can precipitate a panic attack and/or severe hypertensive condition. Were I to do half of what you're doing, I'd end up in an emergency room. And you take sunifiram with it! Several of us have experienced long term problems from that substance, which is not to say I'm opposed to it but I bring it up because it's not something to casually play around with and stack with stimulants as you're doing. I'm glad you're not having problems with it, but anyone else who is interested in trying this combo should do so slowly and cautiously, with eyes wide open to potential problems that could develop as a result.
  • like x 6

#5 Being Tesla

• Topic Starter
  • 35 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:03 AM

I specifically only get VPX Redline because it is the only energy drink that I've had true success with, along with another one called "14 hour energy drink"... Phenyl stacks well with those things...

The advice you're giving should be ignored by anyone who is truly concerned about optimal health. You're stacking 5 or 6 stimulants together:
yohimbine
high doses of caffeine
synephrine
evodiamine
phenylpiracetam
plus catecholamine precursors tyrosine & mucuna, along with co-factors

For some of us, taking yohimbine by itself can precipitate a panic attack and/or severe hypertensive condition. Were I to do half of what you're doing, I'd end up in an emergency room. And you take sunifiram with it! Several of us have experienced long term problems from that substance, which is not to say I'm opposed to it but I bring it up because it's not something to casually play around with and stack with stimulants as you're doing. I'm glad you're not having problems with it, but anyone else who is interested in trying this combo should do so slowly and cautiously, with eyes wide open to potential problems that could develop as a result.

I actually agree with you for a number of reasons, with the number one reason being the fact that I'm an experienced supplement taker, and actually used to get myself in trouble by taking far too many supplements in the wrong combinations. I used to take supplements that already contained the individual supplements that I was already taking. These days I have eliminated probably 80 percent of the different types of supplements that I used to take. For example, one of my policies is never to take "weak" supplements that are basically individual vitamins. Like all those things like omega 3 fatty acid, vitamin b12, Alpha GPC Choline, Gingko biloba, etc, all of those supplements, I don't take them individually anymore because I take a vitamin powder mix, that basically does the general thing that those things are supposed to do. I just think that messing with them on individual doses makes little sense because few of us are doctors.

The other factor that has to be taken into account is my size. I'm six foot 3, very big and strong, and weigh 320 pounds, at my last weighing. You may think I'm overweight, but I assure you that I'm better categorized as large, not obese due to my very large bones and dense muscle mass. I need to lose some weight before I attempt to possibly join the National Guard or Air Force, but that's about it. So my size allows me to take probably double the dozes of anything that most of you guys take. I also happen to have a large tolerance for dopaminergics and acetylcholinergic supplements, since I've taken them for about ten years now.

However, I do feel that you are being kind of underhanded by listing the products like sinephrine, and sulbutiamine, yohimbine, etc, as if I'm taking them individually. YOU know that I'm not taking them individually, and that they are all ingredients of the energy drink. Considering that I drink one of those energy drinks a day at the most, the daily values of those supplements you listed is far too small to cause stacking issues. I feel that you were kind of trying to make a point with flimsy evidence there, and I think it should be pointed out that you were kind of exaggerating there, in my honest opinion anyway.

Either way, your primary point is probably true, except I think that you are conservative supplement taker. I'm a decisive supplement taker, and I only take supplements that I'm sure of individually, as opposed to most people here that take something like Omega 3 capsules and pretend to themselves that they feel some sort of effect. I would also like to point out that if you feel such a tremendous effect from something as simple as yohimbine, then you are simply not in my class of supplementing, and are probably a lightweight, who would be better off just seeing a doctor, so that you don't do something that ends up getting you into the hospital. I've taken several risks to know what works for me, and I don't consider my supplement regimen to be going overboard. My definition of health are obviously not yours, and I think you should question whether your supplement regimen is actually even helping you, if you can't deal with something as simple as yohimbine. You might consider that it's not other people who won't benefit from my plan, but more people like you that are kind of lightweights that can't deal with it.

By the way, the term lightweight, isn't meant to be insulting. It's just an accurate term for people who are either beginners or who can't handle strong supplements.
  • dislike x 3

#6 BlueCloud

• 540 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:46 AM

My current stack is Cellucor C4, phenylpiracetam, sunifiram, phenibut, VPX Redline Energy Drink, & huperzine. I exercise as often as I can, and I drink lots of water, and Propel exercise water, in order to stay hydrated

Phenibut is generally a bad idea. Taking it daily in a stack is even more of a bad idea. I strongly suggest you completely avoid it or at least restrict it to a couple of days a month.

#7 Being Tesla

• Topic Starter
  • 35 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:39 PM

My current stack is Cellucor C4, phenylpiracetam, sunifiram, phenibut, VPX Redline Energy Drink, & huperzine. I exercise as often as I can, and I drink lots of water, and Propel exercise water, in order to stay hydrated

Phenibut is generally a bad idea. Taking it daily in a stack is even more of a bad idea. I strongly suggest you completely avoid it or at least restrict it to a couple of days a month.

I will consider your advice, and take it seriously into consideration. Thanks for the opinion.

#8 airplanepeanuts

• 352 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 09:46 PM

viral marketing fail
  • like x 3
  • dislike x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#9 deeptrance

• 267 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:30 PM

However, I do feel that you are being kind of underhanded by listing the products like sinephrine, and sulbutiamine, yohimbine, etc, as if I'm taking them individually. YOU know that I'm not taking them individually, and that they are all ingredients of the energy drink. Considering that I drink one of those energy drinks a day at the most, the daily values of those supplements you listed is far too small to cause stacking issues.

I didn't mean to be underhanded at all. I prefer to list ingredients because it's the only way you can clearly see all of what you're taking. When it's all hidden behind a product name then it's much harder to explicitly monitor what you're ingesting and how those things might be interacting.

One thing I will say in favor of the mixed products is that they are probably more likely to have been put together by people who have done some due diligence to make sure that the combo is safe. After all, if you sell something that makes people feel like shit or makes them unhealthy then you're not going to be in business for long. On the other hand, there are many examples of these products causing harm; there are several deaths attributed to 5-hour energy, for instance. I don't look into this issue much because I have no interest in paying 10 times as much to drink someone's concoction of artificially sweetened junk food and drugs, when I can buy the desired ingredients and dose them according to my own preferences and needs. To each his own.

The snarky comment above this post, which only says "viral marketing fail", hints at something else that was kind of bugging me about the way you were plugging your stack. I'm not accusing you of marketing those products, but many people are likely to think you're doing just that because of the way you emphasize the effectiveness of very specific products. So that's something to consider.

Last but not least, a problem with using concoctions is that you have no way of knowing which of the ingredients are doing the trick for you. It's possible that you could get the same benefits with only one or two of them, instead of having all of them combined. If you can avoid yohimbine, it's best to do so. You can look up the health hazards on your own, they are many and they can take a toll on you without your being aware of it until you've developed cardiovascular problems. The rest of what you're taking is honestly not all that alarming, especially if you're keeping dosage reasonable.

...I think that you are conservative supplement taker. I'm a decisive supplement taker, and I only take supplements that I'm sure of individually, as opposed to most people here that take something like Omega 3 capsules and pretend to themselves that they feel some sort of effect. I would also like to point out that if you feel such a tremendous effect from something as simple as yohimbine, then you are simply not in my class of supplementing, and are probably a lightweight, who would be better off just seeing a doctor, so that you don't do something that ends up getting you into the hospital. I've taken several risks to know what works for me, and I don't consider my supplement regimen to be going overboard.

That's pretty funny, because I'm actually quite reckless. The difference is that I would never suggest that other people do what I do. I'm a willing guinea pig. When I find something that excites me, I let other people know about it only after I've done thorough research to make sure I'm not suggesting anything that could harm them. But when it comes to what I put in my own body, it's just absurd how many things I blindly combine and I have paid the price several times.

What does make me more conservative than you, perhaps, is that I always use low doses. This is partly out of caution, and partly because I am definitely a sensitive responder. To use a recreational drug as an example, I have a friend who needs about 60 mg of a particular tryptamine in order to have the type of experience he looks for, whereas I have never taken more than 5 mg of that same tryptamine at one time, and even that was too much for me. I don't know what this is about. It could be that I absorb things more efficiently so that my blood level is higher at an equivalent consumed dose, or it could be that I have a heightened meta-cognition where I notice subjective effects at a much lower threshold than others do. It's pretty interesting and I'd love to know more about how that works.

If you want me to give you a list of what I put in my body on any given day, I'll do it. It takes some time, lol. I be cray.
  • like x 3

#10 deeptrance

• 267 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:37 PM

I know this is getting off topic but I'm interested to know why you would make such a strong statement about phenibut. Aside from the problem of addiction and withdrawal, are there other dangers? I have taken phenibut in doses ranging from 300 to 2000 mg per day for 2 years, without ever taking a day off. As far as I can tell there have been no negative consequences, but it's possible that I'm a total mess and just haven't noticed because it has happened slowly. I don't think I have too bad a dependence because if I forget to take it for like 36 hours I am not aware of any unusual symptoms that would indicate withdrawal, and I haven't had to increase dosage and can easily change it from the high end of 2 grams to the low end of 300 mg without repercussions. But I also had a history of being on benzos for about 8 years and when I stopped taking them I had no withdrawal problems, so maybe I'm just lucky in that way.
  • like x 1

#11 Being Tesla

• Topic Starter
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 01:11 AM

However, I do feel that you are being kind of underhanded by listing the products like sinephrine, and sulbutiamine, yohimbine, etc, as if I'm taking them individually. YOU know that I'm not taking them individually, and that they are all ingredients of the energy drink. Considering that I drink one of those energy drinks a day at the most, the daily values of those supplements you listed is far too small to cause stacking issues.

I didn't mean to be underhanded at all. I prefer to list ingredients because it's the only way you can clearly see all of what you're taking. When it's all hidden behind a product name then it's much harder to explicitly monitor what you're ingesting and how those things might be interacting.

One thing I will say in favor of the mixed products is that they are probably more likely to have been put together by people who have done some due diligence to make sure that the combo is safe. After all, if you sell something that makes people feel like shit or makes them unhealthy then you're not going to be in business for long. On the other hand, there are many examples of these products causing harm; there are several deaths attributed to 5-hour energy, for instance. I don't look into this issue much because I have no interest in paying 10 times as much to drink someone's concoction of artificially sweetened junk food and drugs, when I can buy the desired ingredients and dose them according to my own preferences and needs. To each his own.

The snarky comment above this post, which only says "viral marketing fail", hints at something else that was kind of bugging me about the way you were plugging your stack. I'm not accusing you of marketing those products, but many people are likely to think you're doing just that because of the way you emphasize the effectiveness of very specific products. So that's something to consider.

Last but not least, a problem with using concoctions is that you have no way of knowing which of the ingredients are doing the trick for you. It's possible that you could get the same benefits with only one or two of them, instead of having all of them combined. If you can avoid yohimbine, it's best to do so. You can look up the health hazards on your own, they are many and they can take a toll on you without your being aware of it until you've developed cardiovascular problems. The rest of what you're taking is honestly not all that alarming, especially if you're keeping dosage reasonable.

...I think that you are conservative supplement taker. I'm a decisive supplement taker, and I only take supplements that I'm sure of individually, as opposed to most people here that take something like Omega 3 capsules and pretend to themselves that they feel some sort of effect. I would also like to point out that if you feel such a tremendous effect from something as simple as yohimbine, then you are simply not in my class of supplementing, and are probably a lightweight, who would be better off just seeing a doctor, so that you don't do something that ends up getting you into the hospital. I've taken several risks to know what works for me, and I don't consider my supplement regimen to be going overboard.

That's pretty funny, because I'm actually quite reckless. The difference is that I would never suggest that other people do what I do. I'm a willing guinea pig. When I find something that excites me, I let other people know about it only after I've done thorough research to make sure I'm not suggesting anything that could harm them. But when it comes to what I put in my own body, it's just absurd how many things I blindly combine and I have paid the price several times.

What does make me more conservative than you, perhaps, is that I always use low doses. This is partly out of caution, and partly because I am definitely a sensitive responder. To use a recreational drug as an example, I have a friend who needs about 60 mg of a particular tryptamine in order to have the type of experience he looks for, whereas I have never taken more than 5 mg of that same tryptamine at one time, and even that was too much for me. I don't know what this is about. It could be that I absorb things more efficiently so that my blood level is higher at an equivalent consumed dose, or it could be that I have a heightened meta-cognition where I notice subjective effects at a much lower threshold than others do. It's pretty interesting and I'd love to know more about how that works.

If you want me to give you a list of what I put in my body on any given day, I'll do it. It takes some time, lol. I be cray.

When it comes to yohimbine, I'm going to have to accept if for now because I choose to drink the Redline Energies, so I can't sift it out with a sieve or anything. additionally I don't see how it would affect me at as little a dose of it, that is in Redline Energy. I never really put much stock into the "this supplement is bad for you" warnings that come across because every supplement is bad for you, when taken in the incorrect doses. I don't think can possibly put that much of a dose into Redline, so I'm not concerned in the least really. After all even Vitamin A pills can be toxic for you in the right dose. That type of mentality for supps is a bit reductionist in my opinion.

As far as whether people will think my post is an ad, I'm not really concerned about that. If people are interested in Phenylpiracetam, then they will simply be informed about the product, and I pity any advertiser that has to resort to posting messages on a Longecity board because the fact of the matter is that even though there are intelligent people here, they are pretty well informed, and have their preferences of the types of meds they want to take. Some people are very interested in that product, and I just thought I would post my experience, especially seeing how I actually seem to be benefiting from the phenyl, rather than having a null effect like most people claim that they do.

But when it comes to your advice on whether I know what the effect is of the meds that I take, I think you are largely incorrect because as I've pointed out, I've tested the individual effects of the medications, so I know which does which, and which doesn't do much. I've individually tested the sunifiram, the phenyl, the phenibut, the Redline Energy, the Cellucor C4, and the other vitamin powder mix thing that I take (I get it from Vitamin Shoppe and I'm not bothered to go downstairs to look up the name, despite my high energy levels, LOL). The only one of them that doesn't have a noticeable effect is probably the vitamin mix, but those things are basically just mix versions of what amounts to Centrium Silver, in an "edible" more digestible form, so that one is more for prevention of body and neurotoxicity, as is the Acai Berry. I would also like to point out that the Huperzine is probably one that I will eventually stop because I don't seem to notice any effect from it, and I don't like taking anything that is supposed to help with energy or focus, but when taken, doesn't show a significant effecdt. It's pretty cheap, so I'm not bothered because it won't matter much if I decide to stop taking it or not.

Lastly, about the is this an "advertisement" thing, I doubt if an ad would advertise products that were from such vastly different companies. And I also don't think that an advertiser would list all of these things, without a site that conveniently sold all of those supplements. I know I listed liftmode.com but that is simply because they sell the highest quality versions of the phenyl, and they are cheap as hell, but they pop up on amazon when you look that up, so I don't need to go on about that.

In my opinion the supplement that is honestly surprising me is the sunifiram. That supplement is kind of cool because I didn't know, until either yesterday or the night before that, that it could be taken sublingually for a more direct effect. When I did that, I was pleasantly surprised because that meant that the amount that I got from liftmode was going to last a lot longer, than I originally thought.

viral marketing fail

I don't think a viral marketer would tell you to get a life, loser.
  • like x 2
  • dislike x 1

#12 BlueCloud

• 540 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:25 AM

I know this is getting off topic but I'm interested to know why you would make such a strong statement about phenibut. Aside from the problem of addiction and withdrawal, are there other dangers? I have taken phenibut in doses ranging from 300 to 2000 mg per day for 2 years, without ever taking a day off. As far as I can tell there have been no negative consequences, but it's possible that I'm a total mess and just haven't noticed because it has happened slowly. I don't think I have too bad a dependence because if I forget to take it for like 36 hours I am not aware of any unusual symptoms that would indicate withdrawal, and I haven't had to increase dosage and can easily change it from the high end of 2 grams to the low end of 300 mg without repercussions. But I also had a history of being on benzos for about 8 years and when I stopped taking them I had no withdrawal problems, so maybe I'm just lucky in that way.

Not taking it for 36 hours is not enough. Try a couple of days or a week to really see the withdrawal effects. I've personaly got withdrawal and a severe hangover the next day from just one dose. There is a substantial amount of reports over the net of severe withdrawals and addiction from Phenibut. But then again you could be one of the lucky few who won't get any problems with it, since you say you've been taking benzos for 8 years with no withdrawal problems. But that's stil more the exception rather than the norm.

#13 Spiral21x

• 10 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 05:49 PM

Not taking it for 36 hours is not enough. Try a couple of days or a week to really see the withdrawal effects. I've personaly got withdrawal and a severe hangover the next day from just one dose. There is a substantial amount of reports over the net of severe withdrawals and addiction from Phenibut. But then again you could be one of the lucky few who won't get any problems with it, since you say you've been taking benzos for 8 years with no withdrawal problems. But that's stil more the exception rather than the norm.

Yea 36 hours is around the time one would normally just start to feel the withdrawal effects. I've been using consistently the last year and while I have been able to keep my doses pretty low (200 -1500mg per day) it has definitely been habit forming and I'm currently up to 4-5 days a week. Even every other day will cause a down regulation of GABA. If you've never felt a WD from the benzos or phenibut you are an anomaly or you haven't taken a long enough break for them to kick in.

#14 machete234

• 459 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:10 PM

By the way, the term lightweight, isn't meant to be insulting. It's just an accurate term for people who are either beginners or who can't handle strong supplements.

Thats kind of retarded of you to say this because you downregulated your receptors by taking too many of these supplements (doing it wrong) and you also take phenibut which counteracts stimulants.

Red bull, Monster etc are essentially lemonade but thats what energy drinks should be and sulbutiamine, yohimbine does not belong into something that you just drink like that.

I need to lose some weight before I attempt to possibly join the National Guard or Air Force, but that's about it.

Id worry more about the IQ test if I was you.

Edited by machete234, 08 November 2013 - 02:17 PM.

• dislike x 3
  • like x 1

#15 Being Tesla

• Topic Starter
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:56 AM

Thats kind of retarded of you to say this because you downregulated your receptors by taking too many of these supplements (doing it wrong) and you also take phenibut which counteracts stimulants.

Red bull, Monster etc are essentially lemonade but thats what energy drinks should be and sulbutiamine, yohimbine does not belong into something that you just drink like that.

I need to lose some weight before I attempt to possibly join the National Guard or Air Force, but that's about it.

Id worry more about the IQ test if I was you.

I think you need to worry about growing up because you seem to possess the maturity of an infant. I think it's actually easier to just exacerbate this, so that you can get your insults out of your obviously depressed soul. If you feel like saying a few things because you decided to grow some internet balls, then fine, have at it. But it won't mean that you're any smarter than anyone else who out of their depression and self-hatred, post insults instead of actually contributing any useful ideas or information. Every forum has it's assholes, and I guess you're just another one of that low breed of losers. I wonder if you see the irony of leaving an insulting message on here, when you've posted over 300 messages on this site. Just because the internet is probably the only place you probably get to express your self-loathing, doesn't mean that we all care.

Edited by Being Tesla, 10 November 2013 - 04:38 AM.

• dislike x 2
  • like x 1
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#16 Neoracetam

• 10 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:01 PM

Totally agree with you Tesla, at least regarding your very first post in this thread. I also have ADHD, and have now added Phenylpiracetam to my tool kit of neurological agents. It's useful for those days when I can't get my prescription, and for trying to decrease my dependence on Adderall in general. I miss the slight euphoric feeling I get from Adderall, but this is more than made up for by the abundant supply of Phenylpiracetam I now have.

I disagree with your supplementation strategy, however. I usually take about 300mg of Phenylpiracetam in a day, anywhere from 100-600 mg, and I have not been using any supplements at all. Just two or three eggs a day for choline. I like to go au naturel. Despite this, I still get a noticeable effect from Phenylpiracetam. Still, what works for one person doesn't necessarily work for everyone.

Thanks for your review! Very thorough.

Edited by Neoracetam, 13 March 2014 - 11:06 PM.

#17 B.R. Ryder

• 9 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 10:39 PM

I just found this old thread after searching for dose and stack information with regard to phenylpiracetam. After having read through it, I am very interested in knowing if the OP has any updates he could share with us; and elaborate on the effects of his long term use? To say I would be [very interested] in getting an update, is an understatement. I would absolutely love to hear if his daily regimen stayed the same, increased, decreased any or if he made any changes, at all?
It also looked like he was given-just a bit- of a hard time from a few members. However- what they must have failed to fully comprehend was this man was 6'3" 320#'s at the time of the original post.

AND From what it sounded like he eluded to the fact that he was into working out. (At his size i could make an unfair assumption he was also using other PE "supplements").
But with respect to his doses- naturally- his would be much higher than that of your average 5'10" 180# American male.

For me, @ 5'11" and fluctuating between 215-240ish depending on my diet, weight routine, if I'm doing cardio, and whether I am supplementing with any "PE's". So to some- my daily nootropic dosages may seem high. I must also add that I have been (I wouldn't say bodybuilder, although at one point, it was something I was seriously considering to pursue) into weight-lifting/working-out for the past 16- out of 17- years. So that also may affect my supplement/nootropic dose. (I started to get serious at an early age, 14. Two months before my 15th birthday, actually. At that time my focus was obviously on a light weight high rep routine, under the guidance of a phys. PhD. It was allfor Basketball, it was MY LIFE).

Edit: I decided to bump this hoping I could get an update and will try to pm the OP, But I wanted to also get feedback from anybody else who uses Phenylpiracetam at any dose, but to those who may also dose in the high range and what theyou have to say with regard to the effects and tolerance issues/non-issues.

Edited by B.R. Ryder, 20 April 2016 - 10:45 PM.

#18 B.R. Ryder

• 9 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 09:47 AM

Anything at all?...Bueller?... Bueller...Bueller? Has anyone heard from Mr...the OP
Anything at all?...Bueller?... Bueller...Bueller? Has anyone heard from Mr...the OP

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#19 Tmassini

• 10 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:19 PM

Haha, what an obvious product placement lol. No Finance major would write a post like this. 

• Unfriendly x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: phenylpiracetam, carphedon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users