• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Can chronic nootropics, adderall, clenbuterol, and antidepressants cause hyperemotional feelings?

mood emotions noopept sunifiram adderall antidepressants

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 mrd1

• 460 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:51 PM

Ill listen to a song and just like want to cry or Ill see someone and give them a big hug like they've been gone for like weeks. I actually like it I feel more in touch with my emotions which I think is a intelligence I was lacking before. But sometimes Ill stop studying to go listen to beautiful music for a little or just tell someone I miss them. IDK this could be placebo but its pretty stable and has been so for atleast a few weeks.

#2 1337

• 67 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:27 PM

I too have noticed a tendancy tward emotional liabilty when using nootropics. Especially the racetams.
Anger, irritation, emotioal liability, you name it. The more stimulating the nootropic substance, the more likely you aare to experience this sort of thing in my experience.

Careful doseage management is needed, sometimes even below the "peak effects" you may be looking for.
  • like x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:30 AM

What in God's name are you taking Clen for?

#4 mrd1

• Topic Starter
  • 460 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:31 AM

I take clenbuterol in place of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids to get a really really really low lean ripped body to get girls. Yes very shallow I know. ahaha Maybe nootropics will get me out of my caveman mindset.

#5 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:07 PM

Doesn't that stuff jack up your heart rate constantly?

#6 mrd1

• Topic Starter
  • 460 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 02:23 PM

Initially, I believe up to 120 mcg does seem to normalize and I take 200 mcg per day. Currently, I take a chronic dose of fishoil, 81 mg of aspirin, 1000 mg of niacin to try to prevent some of the cardiovascular issues. The man issue is hypertrophy of a certain part of the heart I forget which one causing a heart attack especialy if on anabolic steroid because it is more sensitive to androgen. Like steroids and ephedra/clen can make a healthy 21 possibly drop dead as sometimes reported.

#7 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:35 PM

Yeah I also heard it was thyroid toxic.

#8 airplanepeanuts

• 352 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:34 PM

Gee, steroids, amphetamines and anti depressants make you all emotional. What a surprise!
  • like x 2

#9 Ultravioletbllc

• 219 posts
  • Location:From Hartford (Just 1/1/2014) Moved too Boston (jamica Plains)

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:36 AM

Clenbuterols nootropic benefits alone merit at least trying it (for those of you in this for Nootropic and not PURE Life Extension purposes) its kinda Like agmatine in the strict sense that the bodybuilding community has embraced it and vis a vis bio essays and better understanding / Studies on MOA The Nootropic community commonly applies both substances too theyre own Gain as well ........I feel like the Riskiest supplement I take is Most Definitely Adrafinil** and I say because of its possible (KNOWN) hepatoxicity issues ....I try and mediate it as well as I can
With Bi-Daily silymarin administration ........Occasional(around 4 times a week MAX....) Use of Gliosidin (now foods brand Melon extract with Wheat Grass extract) and N-acetyl cysteine Pharmaceutical Grade ampoulets( the same ones used and dosed for hepatoxicity and the CURE for tylenol poisoning)

I also cycle(2 months Higher dosed Lithium/Lowdose inositol@1-2 Grams daily / 1 Month OCD effective Dose of inositol 18 gram daily with 1x5mglithium orotate Nightly ) between Lithium Orotate 15-20mg daily(in 2-3 doses)

The Inositiol and the various choline I take in and process is also a positive Liver modulation

Im off topic but
* The reason I chose too utiize adrafinil over modafinil was the fact that adrafinil shows much more Promise in truely treating ADHD Symptoms with Dopamine Subset (receptor type d2) agonist Effects

Where as the Main metabolite(Modafinil) shows No such Promise

for me Im willing too employ some mediations and Control my adhd in the meantime without adderall wich I am too addictive in nature too take as prescribed Call It "The Harm Reduction modual"

#10 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 02:45 AM

Clenbuterols nootropic benefits alone merit at least trying it (for those of you in this for Nootropic and not PURE Life Extension purposes) its kinda Like agmatine in the strict sense that the bodybuilding community has embraced it and vis a vis bio essays and better understanding / Studies on MOA The Nootropic community commonly applies both substances too theyre own Gain as well ........I feel like the Riskiest supplement I take is Most Definitely Adrafinil** and I say because of its possible (KNOWN) hepatoxicity issues ....I try and mediate it as well as I can
With Bi-Daily silymarin administration ........Occasional(around 4 times a week MAX....) Use of Gliosidin (now foods brand Melon extract with Wheat Grass extract) and N-acetyl cysteine Pharmaceutical Grade ampoulets( the same ones used and dosed for hepatoxicity and the CURE for tylenol poisoning)

I also cycle(2 months Higher dosed Lithium/Lowdose inositol@1-2 Grams daily / 1 Month OCD effective Dose of inositol 18 gram daily with 1x5mglithium orotate Nightly ) between Lithium Orotate 15-20mg daily(in 2-3 doses)

The Inositiol and the various choline I take in and process is also a positive Liver modulation

Im off topic but
* The reason I chose too utiize adrafinil over modafinil was the fact that adrafinil shows much more Promise in truely treating ADHD Symptoms with Dopamine Subset (receptor type d2) agonist Effects

Where as the Main metabolite(Modafinil) shows No such Promise

for me Im willing too employ some mediations and Control my adhd in the meantime without adderall wich I am too addictive in nature too take as prescribed Call It "The Harm Reduction modual"

Adrafinil helps me more as well.
  • like x 1

#11 khemix

• 190 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:48 AM

Those weird emotions are from excessive norepinephrine coming from the adderall and clen. It's a weird spacey feeling and really screws with your mood. You might even have swings from being aggressive to sappy.
  • like x 1

#12 mrd1

• Topic Starter
  • 460 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:55 AM

Hmmm I personally take nugivil 225 mg which I got a script for. But I am curious, does anyone know of what other metabolizes adrafinil yields all I can find is "primarily modafinil". I was under the impression that adrafinil was simply a prodrug for modafinil.

Edited by mrd1, 28 February 2014 - 08:55 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#13 GreenLemon

• 29 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 05:10 PM

Those weird emotions are from excessive norepinephrine coming from the adderall and clen. It's a weird spacey feeling and really screws with your mood. You might even have swings from being aggressive to sappy.

dam straight on !!!

well said.

well flipping said.

experience:
- it is almost like well if you are using the drug (sometimes depending the person , you may need to do a switch over to be this "state of mind". you know?, like less emotional and this deep spacey thinking... <- stimulant xl (dat + na reuptake in)...

but when I tried a NA reuptake inhib (atemoxtin .... )....

yep, its that deep thinking and weird spacey feeling. its really strange. the feeling of cold and slow ,etc...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mood, emotions, noopept, sunifiram, adderall, antidepressants

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users