Horrible Noopept Experience

noopept

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 cobue

• 35 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 05:41 PM

Hello,

i took Noopept for about 1 Week, until 4 days ago.
My supplierer was: www.nootropics.co.uk

I´m having some seroius issues i´ve never had before.

I have a really strange pressure behind my right eye which continues to my Nosebones, it´s terribly annoying i just can´t think clearly anymore. It´s not usual Brainfog, this feels like my Brain is just unable to function. I´m having strong anxiety attacks, which i usually never have, i´m just constantly thinking about this problem and i can´t stop it. I also have some trouble with the sight on my right eye, but just very slightly but noticable.

What the hell is going on with me? Will this ever stop?

Thanks for helping!

#2 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 07:17 PM

Discontinue taking the noopept and let your system wash it out. These issues don't sound permanent. In fact, they may not even be related to Noopept but the only way to know for sure is to stop taking it.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 11:31 PM

Why dont You have gone allready to a Doctor, what are You waiting for ?

Regardless of what the cause is and what it is, I would allways go to a Doc, to prevent any Harm.

I would not throw the Noopept away. If there are inpurities which may be responsible for Your symptoms,
You could hand over the sample to the Doc.

Edited by Flex, 09 March 2014 - 11:44 PM.

#4 Geoffrey

• 218 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 08:00 AM

You didn't say how much noopept you were taking. Those symptoms sound quite similar to symptoms I get from noopept if I take too much. Did you take it with a choline source? I think you are suffering from choline-depletion pain combined with pressure caused by increased blood flow to the brain. Nevertheless, you should get your eye checked out, as there are other serious issues such as glaucoma that can cause uncomfortable eye pressure.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 RobertPaulson

• 29 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 10:18 PM

I can confirm this 'eye pain problem'. A friend took noopept 3x over a period of month and got wired eye pain, or pressure-like feelings in her eys, every single time.

So I would say, this is a possible side effect of this -highly untested- substance. 

In addition I would say, that people generally shouldn't consider these newer nootropic-like substance as safe, at all. They might be worth taking the risk or not. Just keep that in mind. Its a different story then, say piracetam, which is tested for a long time in many countries. Just because we read everywhere that 'basically all nootropics' are safe, this might be utterly wrong. Especially if you are careless and do something stupid as "mega-dosing".

Just because Priacetam is so safe you can not extrapolate that to everything else.

Edited by RobertPaulsen, 07 November 2015 - 10:22 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: noopept

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users