NRX-1074 topic. (Future group buy)

future group buy glyx-13 bioavailable nmda agonist

• Please log in to reply
659 replies to this topic

#451 Nick Kyz

• 107 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 May 2016 - 11:45 PM

If something sounds too good to be true it usually is. NRX-1074 is extremely expensive to synthesize because of its multiple chirality. I seriously doubt they have the equipment to synthesize NRX-1074. And if they don't they'd have to pay several thousand dollars just for the chiral reagents. 

I would ask them for referrals to clients who have previously purchased NRX-1074 as well as HNMR. You can decipher an HNMR without a reference sample (of which none exist for NRX-1074) and it's much harder to forge than a COA.

In general I wouldn't trust any of the suppliers on alibaba with a compound like this. You're certainly not going to get what you're asking for and even if they had the right structure it's most likely not the correct chirality. But if you'd like to spend a few hundred dollars on the purchase and analysis. I'd keen to hear the results.

Edited by Nick Kyz, 16 May 2016 - 11:46 PM.

• like x 3

#452 franbird

• 46 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 01:17 AM

Personally I just wanted to see what prices and response they'd come back with, I'm not going to pursue it any further than this

Although as with any item in a market economy, the more selling something the better off we'll be as buyers. Ignoring the fact it may not even be legitimate.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#453 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 02:35 AM

The main goal of this group buy should be to perform a proof-of-concept in real-life health applications. 
One way or the other we're being self-appointed guinea pigs, so our main concern should be quality and not quantity, hence, Nick and Redan's supplier choice was probably the logic and wisest thing to do for now. 

Quantity matters. The very limited quantity we'll be receiving means there's only enough for one oral dose, if that. There was talk about injecting it or devising some intranasal spray. This still seems the major problem after sourcing it.

Well, part of our test will include (at least) determining if NRX-1074 is indeed a couple of thousand times more potent than GLYX-13. I suspect Naurex (now Allergan) wouldn't be inclined to sell their drug in the microgram range. Personally, I will try intraocular method of the drug administration in the milligram range (1-3 mg) and then compare that to intranasal dosing. If all else fails, then sublingual...

#454 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 03:07 AM

I suspect Naurex was inclined to trial higher doses of NRX-1074 to determine if higher doses would have stronger antidepressant effects. As far as I know 5mg tested was about as effective in the trials than the higher doses used. 

Obviously you can do more with 5mg intraocular or intranasal administration than oral administration. 

Just my two cents.

#455 samson75

• 85 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:33 AM

intraocular !!? You're putting this in your eyes ?

#456 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:49 AM

intraocular !!? You're putting this in your eyes ?

Yeah, I'm pretty hardcore when it comes to nootropics. 

All kidding aside, I might just stick with intranasal. 

Thanks.

#457 nyckrazy

• 10 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 07:55 PM

i hope to god, allah, buddah or whoever that we all successfully receive the nrx and be cured. its been a long time comin' :)

#458 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 08:04 PM

i hope to god, allah, buddah or whoever that we all successfully receive the nrx and be cured. its been a long time comin' :)

NRX-1074 hu akbar! 

#459 samson75

• 85 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 May 2016 - 09:49 AM

Has anyone tried this :

https://teamtlr.com/...neurogenic.html

It's expensive but it could tell us if it's really working on depression, then we could buy higher quantities

from Nick.

Also their Glyx version :

https://teamtlr.com/...=glyx&results=2

This time it's quite cheap. I really would like to have a review from a former buyer.

If it's working and not inadequate with my actual treatment (venlafaxine and benzos) i'd definitly

go and try it.

Edited by samson75, 23 May 2016 - 09:51 AM.

#460 franbird

• 46 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 09:57 AM

I actually received some of their GLYX-OX today. It perked me up a little bit and has improved my focus and resting state, but it is also early days still.

I don't foresee many people putting their hands up to try out NRX-1074 early at the prices TLR is offering

#461 samson75

• 85 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 May 2016 - 10:01 AM

Thanks for the feedback. Really would like you to tell how it's going long term.

Some questions :

Is this a plain copy of the naurex one ?

Do you take it for depression ? Do you associate it with another medication for this

condition ?

What dosage do you take ?

If it's a real duplicate of the original glyx and not helping you; it would mean glyx and nrx probably won't be

the miracle we've been waiting for....

#462 Der Springende Punkt

• 63 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 10:07 AM

TLR has not yet shipped any NRX-1074 to date (at least not to me).

#463 samson75

• 85 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 May 2016 - 12:27 PM

@franbird :

It would be great if you could keep telling us about your experience with Glyx-OX.

I'm going to buy this and (i hope it's the same medication than Glyx-13)

and would be delighted to have some feedback.

Our NRX group buy won't be available before a long time and i want to try something

else for my worsening depression.

Edited by samson75, 25 May 2016 - 12:30 PM.

#464 Irishdude

• 102 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:51 PM

Has anyone tried this :

https://teamtlr.com/...neurogenic.html

It's expensive but it could tell us if it's really working on depression, then we could buy higher quantities

from Nick.

Also their Glyx version :

https://teamtlr.com/...=glyx&results=2

This time it's quite cheap. I really would like to have a review from a former buyer.

If it's working and not inadequate with my actual treatment (venlafaxine and benzos) i'd definitly

go and try it.

Do not trust TLR. Some of there products was tested and found to be taurine. Let them die.

• Enjoying the show x 2
  • Agree x 2

#465 samson75

• 85 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 May 2016 - 10:16 PM

Many were the real thing. It was a reddit post published by one of their competitors.

#466 Irishdude

• 102 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 10:49 PM

Many were the real thing. It was a reddit post published by one of their competitors.

True but they have been shown to be faking products so why give them coin at all after that? Trust is lost.

• Agree x 3
  • like x 1

#467 samson75

• 85 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 May 2016 - 06:30 AM

Why give them coin at all after that?

Because i have a bad depression not solved by classic medication and i want to try anything that could possibly help me.

#468 Finn

• 135 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 May 2016 - 06:34 AM

True but they have been shown to be faking products so why give them coin at all after that? Trust is lost.

https://www.reddit.c...esting_results/

It seems that mystery house blends sold under names, that were series of numbers and letters which gave zero hits on Google Scholar, were mostly taurine or some other well known substance. 

4 substances sold under their pharmaceutical names turned out to be mostly genuine it seems. Of course NRX-1074 is apparently harder to synthesize than those 4 substances.

Edited by Finn, 26 May 2016 - 06:35 AM.

#469 opusensemble

• 57 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 10:39 AM

One could and should ask them for 3rd party lab results.If they can prove upfront that what they're selling is not expensive bakery flour, that would be in their own interest, specially if they intend to regain some of their reputation back (which I don't know if they ever had)

I suggest that nobody tries TLR on their own. There's just a very very high chance that you're being conned. TLR should be pointed to this thread. The exposure they would get in this group buy alone, if their product was anything near legitimate, would cover any expense they had in providing us upfront with a 3rd party analysis.

When things are legitimate they don't smell and walk and look like a rat. Regarding the possibility of the NRX TLR deal I would say based on reviews I've seen from them on difficult to synthesise substances, that there are only 2 real things on it:

1) Their willingness to conduct fraudulent business, through false claims.
2) Your despair and willingness to believe in anything that can bring you relief. 

This creates a very dangerous and obvious formula for deception and rip off. 

Someone point them to this group buy. If they have a renewed culture now and are selling what they claim they're selling, they'll be the ones intervening here and cleaning their name. They would sell easily a few tens of thousands dollars worth of NRX in the first month alone after proving their legitimacy, through this group alone. 

If they're conmen it will be much simpler for them to keep their website online and keep selling bakery flour piggy backed on google organic ranking. 
If they're the real thing, they will prefer growing their reputation in communities as Longecity. Considering NRX being a novel molecule and TLR claiming to being selling it, that would qualify them as pioneer sellers. So this is the #1 online community they want to intervene if they are legitimate, geting in touch with the pioneer buyers/guinea-pigs.

If they refuse to intervene proactively here, make no mistake, you're being conned big time and being a total ignorant. 

Don't fall prey of online conmen with fancy looking websites in an era of online deceit. 

Edited by opusensemble, 26 May 2016 - 10:48 AM.

• Agree x 3
  • Good Point x 1

#470 samson75

• 85 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 May 2016 - 11:24 PM

You're absolutly right. I remember one thread where one guy from this group intervened

on longecity. So they know about us, they could do good business here if they could

prove the authenticity of their products.

Nevertheless, i'll still order their Glyx-ox and cross my fingers it's not taurine...

#471 samson75

• 85 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 May 2016 - 02:52 PM

I had a look on alibaba's NRX seller. It seems really like a joke; for exemple this :

http://www.alibaba.c...29.3.xmB8xv&s=p

What is this ? Wuhan Hengheda Pharm Co., Ltd. sells all those products without mentionning any specific price per molecule. Moreover under "product details /quick details" is written "other names : tianeptine intermediate" !! A tricyclic antidepressant ! WTF !!

And this : http://www.alibaba.c...57.29.21.xmB8xv

Here again under quick details it's not understandable.

Does anyone here has ordered one of these? Do you think it's pure theft ?

#472 opusensemble

• 57 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 07:26 PM

Unrelated but worth reading on research chemicals 

To get around this, the lab offers to send it hidden in a book: an unusual offer from a company claiming to make and distribute entirely legal substances. But I know that one of the most common ways that small-scale smugglers are detected is when a drug is packed inside an object too cheap or trivial to be posted internationally.

The Drug Revolution That No One Can Stop Designing your own narcotics online isn’t just easy—it can be legal too. How do we know? We did it.
https://medium.com/m...15e0#.lvcvudcu3

Attached Files

Edited by opusensemble, 29 May 2016 - 07:30 PM.

#473 dankis

• 51 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 06:27 PM

Unrelated but worth reading on research chemicals 
(...) 

I hope I will be able to choose my cage and collar color at least, I would like a golden one. :sad:

Any updates about synthesis?

#474 opusensemble

• 57 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 10:04 PM

While one wait for NRX, for anyone interested in discussing the recent clinical trial on psilocybin: http://www.longecity...ant-depression/

Edited by opusensemble, 31 May 2016 - 10:04 PM.

#475 tolerant

• 470 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 02:21 AM

Hi guys,

Sorry to trespass on your thread.

I understand you've got a group buy going on NRX-1074. It seems that there are no more places available, but if there are then please count me in. If not, I would be happy to go half-half with anybody. I'm located in Australia. 

Can I also ask, what kind of third-party analysis will you be performing? Who will be responsible for choosing the lab?

Thanks,

tolerant

#476 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 02:31 AM

Hi guys,

Sorry to trespass on your thread.

I understand you've got a group buy going on NRX-1074. It seems that there are no more places available, but if there are then please count me in. If not, I would be happy to go half-half with anybody. I'm located in Australia. 

Can I also ask, what kind of third-party analysis will you be performing? Who will be responsible for choosing the lab?

Thanks,

tolerant

There are still spots available. 

I can send you a PM for 500 mg.

Best regards.

#477 tolerant

• 470 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 03:49 AM

I apologise in advance for asking this, but the Polish lab doing the synthesis is not related to the story where the member VLK approached an intermediary to have NSI-189 synthesised in a Polish lab and got scammed?

#478 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 03:59 AM

I apologise in advance for asking this, but the Polish lab doing the synthesis is not related to the story where the member VLK approached an intermediary to have NSI-189 synthesised in a Polish lab and got scammed?

No, that was another lab. I know the details and that supplier was not legitimate. 

• like x 1

#479 tolerant

• 470 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 04:36 AM

I know this molecule is very hard to synthesise. There's a vendor whom I trust completely and their laboratory, located in a Western European country, failed to synthesise it. They even went as far as to say that Allergan made it extremely hard to copy on purpose, they could have chosen another molecule which would be orally active. In the case the synthesis fails or the independent testing does not confirm it's the right compound/the compound is impure, do participants get their money back?

Edited by tolerant, 02 June 2016 - 04:39 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#480 tolerant

• 470 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 05:55 AM

Also, if the lab wants 50% upfront, why do participants have to pay the full price upfront? I am not being difficult, simply fair.

• Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: future group buy, glyx-13, bioavailable, nmda agonist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users