• NO

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:35 AM

Is there any news on this buy?

#62 Jonathan Burlette

• 1 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:38 AM

Interested in 3 grams
Will follow thread to see how the group buy develops I suppose!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:21 PM

Thanks for your patience. I am currently just waiting on the person who is selling this to tell me how he plans on collecting money. I have nothing to do with this buy really. Will keep you posted.

#64 NG_F

• 142 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:27 PM

Thanks for your patience. I am currently just waiting on the person who is selling this to tell me how he plans on collecting money. I have nothing to do with this buy really. Will keep you posted.

Thanks for keeping us updated. Hope all goes well, as I'm pumped for this much needed Noot  :cool:

#65 swolo

• 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:31 AM

I'm interested in 5 grams to the USA.

#66 foreseason

• 176 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:52 PM

This guy just dragging his feet or what?  Product is synthesized and ready to ship was the original post.  Finding a way to collect money via the internet is pretty simple these days. 

I'm aware your just the messenger in this xks and I appreciate what you're doing.  Just curious what the roadblock is. 

#67 JohnJohn24

• 3 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:57 AM

I'm in for 2 grams. Please respond with details.

Edited by JohnJohn24, 25 April 2014 - 04:25 AM.

#68 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:34 AM

Hearwhynot@gmail.com Is his email. The guy that procured the product I know is legit. I don't know this guy reselling it though. I know there is enough product and it is good product. One of you should probably contact him and be the guinea pig for the group. I have no affiliation with this and am not responsible. Someone order a gram and go from there.
Hearwhynot@gmail.com

#69 ranza

• 50 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:06 PM

Contacted the guy. Since I took part in the first part I'll order 1g and tell you all whether it's legit or not.

• like x 1

#70 JohnJohn24

• 3 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 09:06 PM

[He/Hearwhynot@gmail.com/] hasn't responded.

#71 foreseason

• 176 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:04 AM

Contacted the guy. Since I took part in the first part I'll order 1g and tell you all whether it's legit or not.

Keep us posted.  I'm definitely interested if all is legit 

#72 CortisolJunkie

• 27 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:57 AM

does anyone have any other leads on sources if this isn't legit? sounds kind of sketchy to me. I'm getting really desperate.

• like x 1

#73 swolo

• 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:01 AM

Not the only one. Ceretropic should be coming out with their NSI-189 derivative in a couple of weeks.

#74 BigPapaChakra

• 199 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:35 AM

Not the only one. Ceretropic should be coming out with their NSI-189 derivative in a couple of weeks.

Are you certain of this? I'm interested because I was going to get NSI from the recent group buy, yet I was never contacted again to make a payment. I may contact this buyer, too, but as some of you are I'm a bit sketched out, mainly just because I'm already in a pretty vulnerable state.

If Ceretropic is really getting their NSI derivative soon, I'll hold out for that. In fact, if that is the case, I may even be able to publish some interesting before/after results since I'll soon be getting a QEEG and running extensive neurotransmitter panels. 

• like x 1

#75 ranza

• 50 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 09:12 AM

So far - no response.

Edited by ranza, 26 April 2014 - 09:13 AM.

#76 JohnJohn24

• 3 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:15 PM

Ceretropic hasn't responded to queries about this either.

Has anyone researched Adooq. com's NSI-189?

#77 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:43 PM

Just give it a week to see if this guy makes good on one order. Personally I'd go right ahead and have the procurer sell all of it to me and I'd do it and have this done already but reselling NSI is probably not the best idea considering it has a patent on it. In any event.....now we wait. Buying it is a different story but making money off selling it puts a big bullseye on my forehead I don't need.

#78 SearchingForAnswers

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 April 2014 - 02:00 PM

Wow... Adooq.com wants $1,0000.00 for 50mg!

#79 swolo

• 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:42 PM

Are you certain of this? I'm interested because I was going to get NSI from the recent group buy, yet I was never contacted again to make a payment. I may contact this buyer, too, but as some of you are I'm a bit sketched out, mainly just because I'm already in a pretty vulnerable state.

If Ceretropic is really getting their NSI derivative soon, I'll hold out for that. In fact, if that is the case, I may even be able to publish some interesting before/after results since I'll soon be getting a QEEG and running extensive neurotransmitter panels. 

According to a comment posted on Reddit by one of the Ceretropic co-owners, yeah. They were planning to get it out earlier but their original lab didn't work out, so they found new a synthesis partner. Let's hope for no more hiccups in production.

Edited by swolo, 26 April 2014 - 05:44 PM.

#80 jCole

• 211 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 07:01 PM

Did VLK ever actually get any product to anyone? I'm not making anything off this. This is for a friend. I don't know what he is making off this nor do I really care because I have no interest other than helping out with advertising. When I got mine originally I paid more $ than this per gram. 

As for everyone else- I am just waiting to receive the product before I collect any funds...should be shortly. 

Yup, received my shipment from VLK a couple weeks ago and according to the group buy he started, everyone has received it.

Edited by jCole, 26 April 2014 - 07:31 PM.

#81 Absent

• 492 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 07:25 PM

Just curious,

has anyone here received their NSI 189 yet? Not that I'm skeptical of it being sent out yet, I am just extremely interested in hearing peoples experiences/reviews of it.

#82 rory_rocket

• 14 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 03:24 AM

What are extensive neurotransmitter panels?

#83 BigPapaChakra

• 199 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 04:16 AM

Well, for instance, you can get simple tests such as a "whole blood" serotonin test; but through certain lab providers (I'll have to look to find which one I was thinking about using), you can test for essentially every neurotransmitter, as well as the "building blocks" of certain neurotransmitters, and so forth. This may provide a lot of information as to what's been goin' on with me as of the past two years. Plus, it'd be cool to see if a round of NSI altered anything other than simply enhancing neurogenesis of one's hippocampus. 

#84 PWAIN

• 1,288 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 06:12 AM

Ceretropic hasn't responded to queries about this either.

Has anyone researched Adooq. com's NSI-189?

5mg for $180 - Think I'll pass :)

#85 SearchingForAnswers

• 213 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 April 2014 - 02:16 PM

I don't see how Ceretropic is going to sell this - wouldn't it just put a large target on their back?

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for it. But I do believe that after all the testing is done, its on track for sale by prescription in the U.S. Which would mean vigorous patent enforcement, would it not?

#86 Nattzor

• 549 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 02:28 PM

I don't see how Ceretropic is going to sell this - wouldn't it just put a large target on their back?

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for it. But I do believe that after all the testing is done, its on track for sale by prescription in the U.S. Which would mean vigorous patent enforcement, would it not?

They will sell it. They claim to have found a workaround, modifying the molecule so it's not exactly like NSI-189.

#87 rory_rocket

• 14 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 05:58 PM

Well, for instance, you can get simple tests such as a "whole blood" serotonin test; but through certain lab providers (I'll have to look to find which one I was thinking about using), you can test for essentially every neurotransmitter, as well as the "building blocks" of certain neurotransmitters, and so forth. This may provide a lot of information as to what's been goin' on with me as of the past two years. Plus, it'd be cool to see if a round of NSI altered anything other than simply enhancing neurogenesis of one's hippocampus. 

Interesting!  What's been going on with you the last 2 years?

Do you know of any studies showing correlations between blood levels of serotonin or other neurotransmitters and mood?  I was under the impression that those didn't correlate well with the levels present in cerebrospinal fluid.  I may be wrong, though. 

#88 BigPapaChakra

• 199 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 07:11 PM

They will sell it. They claim to have found a workaround, modifying the molecule so it's not exactly like NSI-189.

That does bring up the question of if it will bring about the same benefits, though..

Interesting!  What's been going on with you the last 2 years?

Do you know of any studies showing correlations between blood levels of serotonin or other neurotransmitters and mood?  I was under the impression that those didn't correlate well with the levels present in cerebrospinal fluid.  I may be wrong, though. 

No, I'm not certain of any studies showing something such as that outside of some studies on CES showing large (50%+ mean) increases in serotonin, melatonin, and GABA, and then discussing if that was behind the beneficial effects. I'm not certain increasing serotonin is always beneficial, and I know Dr. Ray Peat, those who "follow" him, and some people he bases his research off of believe that having lower serotonin levels lead to holism, less aggression, etc. I'd rather not deviate from the main topic of the thread, as I have gotten called out for that before, haha, but I have rather severe HPPD with co-morbid disorders/symptoms, mainly chronic dissociation, and quite possibly some PTSD-like symptoms from the events that I believe caused my problems; that, and a bunch of concussions. 

#89 Nattzor

• 549 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 07:31 PM

That does bring up the question of if it will bring about the same benefits, though..

It's a useless group that will be removed when ingested from what I understod.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#90 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 08:50 PM

Bigpapa I too had a bad concussion. I'd check free t3 total testosterone igf1 and am cortisol. I'd approach that angle first, then something like a spectracell nutrient analysis and a hair mineral test for heavy metal poisoning possibilities.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users