Stack for studying

phenylpiracetam noopept modafinil pramiracetam alcar

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 krneki

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:39 PM

I'm looking for a good stack for studying purposes, so priority should be memory boosting, focus and concentration. I've already tried ALCAR, pramiracetam (from ebay - naturalsupplements2012) and NOOPEPT (also from ebay - VantageCC), but I didn't really feel much.

I've been reading about different racetam forms and the most promising looks to be Phenylpiracetam. Would you agree on that? Where should I order it to get it cheap here in EU?

I was also thinking about modafinil and since I have some NOOPEPT left, I just though to stack Phenylpiracetam, noopept and modafinil. How would that do? Do you recommend anything else?

I'm already drinking loads of green tea (2+ liters per day), but it doesn't really help for studying purposes.
Thanks for advises any ideas!

#2 bracconiere

• 129 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:56 AM

I would agree that modafinil is your best bet....

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 ModaMinds

• 83 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 05:13 PM

While I am partial to modafinil, you may want to just start with the phenyl and see how it goes for you. Modafinil and phenyl do provide some different cognitive benefits. Modafinil is meant more for focus and mental endurance but can help with memory retention, whereas phenyl is meant more for retention and neuroplasticity but can help with focus. Some people find the focus provided by phenyl to be quite sufficient, whereas some only experience a minimal boost. However, try the phenyl first as it will be a much safer and cheaper investment, then you can decide from there.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: phenylpiracetam, noopept, modafinil, pramiracetam, alcar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users