What is the benefits of Methylene Blue?

brain health

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 idontknow256

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:14 PM

Hello comrades!Im planning buy a methylene blue but i dont know any benefits.I hope you help me.Thank you comrades!

• Cheerful x 3
  • WellResearched x 2
  • Needs references x 1
  • Well Written x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • dislike x 1

#2 idontknow256

• Topic Starter
  • 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:22 PM

Dislike?Whats wrong with you comrade?

Edited by kim254, 13 July 2014 - 07:23 PM.

• Well Written x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • dislike x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 idontknow256

• Topic Starter
  • 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:29 PM

You are a troll comrade!

• Enjoying the show x 2
  • WellResearched x 1

#4 idontknow256

• Topic Starter
  • 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:17 PM

Anybody?

• WellResearched x 1
  • dislike x 1

#5 Nattzor

• 549 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:59 PM

Use the search function. There are four links to methylene blue threads in the sticky.

http://www.longecity...ex/#entry426666

#6 idontknow256

• Topic Starter
  • 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:01 PM

Use the search function. There are four links to methylene blue threads in the sticky.

http://www.longecity...ex/#entry426666

Thanks comrade!

• Cheerful x 2

#7 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:10 PM

Hello our great Savior,

please keep my unimportance of a person, updated about the benefits of Methylene Blue

Longe live Kim Jong ill and the moderators of /r/Pyongyang

Edited by Flex, 18 July 2014 - 09:12 PM.

#8 idontknow256

• Topic Starter
  • 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 July 2014 - 11:55 PM

Hello our great Savior,

please keep my unimportance of a person, updated about the benefits of Methylene Blue

Longe live Kim Jong ill and the moderators of /r/Pyongyang

Hello to you my comrade! And thank you comrade!

Edited by kim254, 18 July 2014 - 11:56 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#9 YOLF

Posted 19 July 2014 - 04:46 AM

This is what comes to mind when I read up on MB. I'll post it for discussion only as I'm by no means an expert

It looks like it could be a cost effective drug for treating some common age related ills. $500-540/ton for pharma grade seems pretty affordable assuming you'll package it domestically. Some of it's indications are emergency medicine related and probably have lower incidence, though it would still be handy to have around. It's most promising applications are Alzheimers (maybe even preventing dementia depending on the study results) and cancer. It may be toxic and/or carcinogenic if applied topically and exposed to light. Making sure patients understand how and when to use it will be important. Giving patients large print laminated card(s) is probably advisable, as is the promotion of following the directions and being aware of the side effects. Even in the most economically developed countries people still have trouble with this, especially the aged. 

You might want to look into the possibility of determining the distribution of G6PD patients by determining the incidence of lysis in a test population of people using aspirin as this may predict the number of people who will get hemolytic anemia as a side effect. Aspirin is also very useful in treating aging when taken at low doses and might be able to counter MB's hypertension side effect too, though indirectly as a blood thinner.

You might also want to see if taking fiber and/or ginger before it has an impact on the incidence of gastrointestinal side effects without effecting efficacy. I've found these things help when dealing with other supplements which can cause gastrointestinal side effects when absorbed too rapidly. 

I don't think I'd use it as a topical, not unless the effects of applying it at night 

The side effects are most definitely worth it for patients with most Alzheimer's pathologies. Though confusion, dizziness, and brain fog might make it worse. Where there are other treatment options, the long term effects of these side effects may not be reported and could make things worse, though you might find some ways to mitigate or avoid them.

What do you guys think?

• Good Point x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: brain health

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users