NGF spray

nootropic ngf

• Please log in to reply
612 replies to this topic

#1 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:41 PM

after reading this new article; http://www.medicalne...ases/279869.php, i tried to find the spray on google, i cant find any. yet, if you do google studies on NGF sprays, there are countless possitive studies. is this some type of forbiden fruit for the common folk to acquire? i checked some people who have used it, its all important scientists and upper class people. for one i do know that the creator of that spray was some italian scientist named Rita who lived 110 with what she claimed was the best shape she has ever been thanks to using NGF.

im surprised nobody is interested in trying to find and buy NGF on a forum like longecity. anyway, im sure its going to be pricey but problem is, I CANT EVEN FIND IT!

• like x 1

#2 hatschiman

• 16 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:20 AM

There is recombinant (genetically engineered) human NGF available, but the price is far beyond the reach of persons with average income.

Sources (just a short list): 

Neuromics

peprotech

rndsystems

sigmaaldrich

The spam filter prevented me from inserting the real urls in here but you can find it on google - keywords: "ngf recombinant" or "ngf protein". There are several companies offering it.

There are also investigations for new ways of delivering the NGF gene directly into the brain by viral vectors an thus, being able to express more of it in your own cells - making you independent from any regular application of nootropic drugs. The drug is called CERE-110 and should give us a direction for the achievement of long-lasting or even permanent cognitive improvement:

Just look up ACDS (dot) org - ResearchStudies - NGF

I am very interested in obtaining NGF, but there are some insecurities about the application of it like dosage. In my opinion it is a real pity (correct me, if wrong) nobody asked Rita Levi Montalcini about her use of NGF eyedrops over more than half of a century! I did not find any information about it despite the fact that she used them nearly every day.

However, if anyone is willing to initiate a group buy for affordable human NGF protein - i am in. 

Edited by hatschiman, 24 July 2014 - 08:23 AM.

• Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 normalizing

• Topic Starter
  • 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:40 AM

im in for a group buy too. thanks for the information! from all those sources tho, which is most reliable, most affordable to buy from?

anyway im skeptical anyone will go for a group buy on this. i made threads about NGF before and i rarely got any replies. it seems people are more interested in buying unreliable nootropic pills forever if possible instead of concentrating, getting some expensive BUT VERY RELIABLE and which might have perm positive consequences. not sure if people are really that stupid or just lazy, ignorant. :s

• Agree x 1

#4 dorian34

• 6 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:52 AM

im in for a group buy too. thanks for the information! from all those sources tho, which is most reliable, most affordable to buy from?

anyway im skeptical anyone will go for a group buy on this. i made threads about NGF before and i rarely got any replies. it seems people are more interested in buying unreliable nootropic pills forever if possible instead of concentrating, getting some expensive BUT VERY RELIABLE and which might have perm positive consequences. not sure if people are really that stupid or just lazy, ignorant. :s

yeah would be nice to have group buy

• Agree x 1

#5 welbi

• 20 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 06:32 PM

Is there any buying group for ngf ? please inform me.

#6 Plasticperson

• 246 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 09:28 PM

NGF is the king to neurotrophic compounds.. Most compounds that boost NGF only do it in specific parts of the brain. If the whole brain could be immersed in NGF there would be an immense intellectual boost. 

I'm thinking about starting the group buy for ngf spray.. I'm the perfect person to coordinate this group buy because i have open access to IR, NMR, and MS/MS machines at my school to verify the compound. This group buy can get kick started due to the fact that I have the appropriate funds to put a down payment on a synthesis (or growth :-D ). The only questions is do we want the full NGF protein or do we want a section of NGF? A section of NGF could produce the same effects but could synthesized for much less in a lab. 

After reviewing over a synthesis versus a recombinant production via E. Coli I'd say that our best bet is to go with a Recombinant production. I actually have a lot of experience with Recombinant products in my 6th year of college we produced a testosterone derivative via recombination. 

However, we should look for a section of the NGF protein that we can synthesize instead that will produce neurotrophic effects instead of the whole protein. It would save a lot of money. 

• like x 2

#7 88LS

• 100 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:19 PM

I'm also keen on a group buy.

#8 Plasticperson

• 246 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 11:28 PM

I'm working on setting up a NGF group buy as we speak..Ill have everything available and set up. I'm going to contact the lab and then create the group buy forum. 

The great thing about NGF is that its active in the Nano Gram weight range. http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/21458449. Subsequently, a milligram could be hundreds of doses. 

Heres another study about dose of NGF: http://www.jneurosci...8/4815.full.pdf

Edited by Plasticperson, 15 January 2015 - 11:30 PM.

• like x 2

#9 welbi

• 20 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 06:10 AM

First, in the study are talking about 80 nanograms and then possibly be only 10 doses, but the point is that we talk about rats !! For man 1mg is the minimum to see some improvement

Edited by welbi, 16 January 2015 - 06:52 AM.

#10 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 16 January 2015 - 06:58 AM

Very interested in a group buy.

#11 Plasticperson

• 246 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 04:11 AM

I'm talking to a company is South Korea that might be able to do it for 100 dollars a mg! However I'm not completely sure of they're min order and how it's shipped.. I should have all the information needed by tomorrow

#12 normalizing

• Topic Starter
  • 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 January 2015 - 10:56 AM

msg me if you guys get a group buy going.

#13 welbi

• 20 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 07:29 PM

100 dollars per 1 mg is too, is prohibitive, we need a better price, 50 dollars per gram maximum, if we think that Dihexa in buying group we pay 70 euro per gram, you do the math. However how do you take it, nasal spray seems the best solution!

Edited by welbi, 17 January 2015 - 07:30 PM.

#14 FW900

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 January 2015 - 02:27 AM

I'm in. Hopefully the cost can be brought under $100/mg. Please make sure you are getting a price quote for Human NGF. There are variants of human NGF, such as NGF-B, amongst others. I'm not sure what Rita Levi-Montalcini used nor the dose.

#15 normalizing

• Topic Starter
  • 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 January 2015 - 12:08 PM

she used her own self made eye drops of NGF.  and you guys think 100$ for a gram is expensive, i checked some related sites to what she used up to thousands for few drops.

#16 FW900

• 341 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 January 2015 - 03:10 PM

she used her own self made eye drops of NGF.  and you guys think 100$ for a gram is expensive, i checked some related sites to what she used up to thousands for few drops.

He said $100 per mg not $100 per gram.

#17 Plasticperson

• 246 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:40 PM

Alright, just to clarify NGF administered through eye drops have a dose in the 1-10 microgram range. That means a single milligram will be at least 100 doses. This stuff is extremely potent. To put into perspective how powerful substances can be in the microgram range just think about LSD or Fentanyl. A dose of 100 micrograms of LSD can be a life changing experience. 

Also this NGF is the NGF from humans that produces neurotrophic effects.

The company I plan on using is  BIO-FD&C CO. All the other companies that go back to me wanted at least $500 per milligram. This company wants $100 per milligram and wants at least a minimum order of 30 milligrams. This does not include same day over seas shipping which will be done in a controlled temperature vessel that the company provides. Subsequently, the shipping is $374.99. On top of that shipping buyers will have to pay for the next day shipping to their house which will be done in a regular box with an ice pack. The company will ship the NGF in sealed individual bottles in a buffered solution. A buffered solution poses no problem for eye drops btw. 

We should just keep this thread as the official NGF Group Buy thread. I'll be the coordinator of this group buy. If Longecity wants ill post all the messages between me and the company and screenshots of all the transactions. 

In the group buy purchase each person will be subjected to buying in increments of 1mg. Although, the company wants at least 30mg (or 30 orders for us) we are not limited to only 30mg. A buying time period of about 1-2 weeks should be implemented after 30 buyers have been found that would allow the opportunity for more people to get in on the group buy. Please leave opinions  for how long the period should be after the initial 30 buyers are found. 

The only thing I ask for being the coordinator of this group buy is that each buyer chips in to buy a sample that can be used for testing. I have access to the major analysis machines that will be used to determine that our final product is truly NGF.. although I'm sure it will be. I will carry out all different types of analysis and post all results. Making sure we get real NGF is VERY important to me.

AS far as payment goes per Buyer:

X = # of Buyers 

NGF: $100 per mg 

Shipping from manufacturer: $374.99/X 

Shipping to buyer (US): Overnight = $40; 2-3 Day = $10-$15 (I recommend overnight)

Shipping to buyer(Int'l): Custom quote.. PM me

Sample for testing: $100/X

Add all of this together and get your total...For US buyer this is looking around 150-160. Payitsquare proved to be a good platform to use for group buys.

The main problem that will prohibit most people from buying is the fact that they are only getting 1mg...Please look up the studies about dose and NGF.. in most of them not ever a full MICROGRAM was used. 1mg will be AT LEAST 100 doses however it could be up to 1000. 

In the past group buys have been successful and unsuccessful especially with the last DIHEXA group buy being unsuccessful. I don't wanna see group buys die because of DIHEXA's failures. Lets make this group buy a precedent for all future group buys and show longecity that this CAN be done!

Please leave any suggestions.. after a good group of people show interest in the group buy ill open up the payforit or whatever we agree to use for payment

Edited by Plasticperson, 18 January 2015 - 09:42 PM.

• like x 4
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#18 oppenheimer82

• 54 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 January 2015 - 01:40 PM

could you place me on this list please? i want to join

#19 88LS

• 100 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 02:20 PM

1) How are we going to ship the end product so we don't have unnecessary customs issues? and 2) Are there any special shipping conditions such as has to be kept cool as with various peptides?

#20 Plasticperson

• 246 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 05:57 AM

could you place me on this list please? i want to join

Absolutely! 8 people have indicated that they want to be included on the group buy so far. Once we get around 20 we will move forward with everything.

1) How are we going to ship the end product so we don't have unnecessary customs issues? and 2) Are there any special shipping conditions such as has to be kept cool as with various peptides?

Next Day shipping with ice packs. Literally next day before 1030 am the package will be delivered. If we get on this we can take advantage of the winter.. Atleast in the US.

No problems with customs NGF is not regulated.

From what I understand NGF is very stable and the cooling is mainly a precaution.

Edited by Plasticperson, 20 January 2015 - 05:58 AM.

• like x 2

#21 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 09:48 PM

Not to piss on anyone's fire lol but just because something isn't regulated by customs doesn't mean that customs won't seize it. Our buy was seized and sent back to the manufacturer twice and that compound was not regulated. Just make sure the manufacturer knows how to get it here. 

• Good Point x 1

#22 Plasticperson

• 246 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 01:08 AM

So far only 9 people have said that they are on board for the group buy. At this rate I doubt the group buy will ever take off. I'm still ready to try though! 

#23 Boopy!

• 201 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 05:03 AM

I am also interested -- is it too late?   Put me on that list if not!

#24 Plasticperson

• 246 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 05:08 AM

Not too late at all..just wanna make sure we have a good group of people before we initiate anything

#25 dz93

• 424 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 05:20 PM

I'm in. But it might be best to contact me by email rather than on here. I usually just get on here to browse around and see what's new so I don't want to miss anything. PM me for my email.

#26 chrisp2

• 166 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 04:04 AM

I'm at least intrigued, and if enough people sign up, I'm likely to join too.

• like x 1

#27 arbettor

• 18 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 January 2015 - 03:52 AM

I think I'm in.

I just need to figure out how to turn it into a properly dosed eye drop solution.

• Well Written x 1
  • like x 1

#28 HappyShoe

• 213 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 05:21 AM

I would see about asking the company if they could lower the price if you can purchase more. Try to get it down to 70 per mg. You definitely can't put it in your eye because you would not only need incredible purity, but also know what you're doing and making sure it is sterile. Try to get it shipped in a thermally insulated container with ice packs and fridge storage between shipping? Post offices have fridges they use for this purpose.

#29 hatschiman

• 16 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 January 2015 - 05:52 PM

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/19221427

Seems like nasal administration ist the way to go anyway, so you don't have to care about sterility as much. Delivery by olfactory nerves should be an adequate way to bypass the blood brain barrier.. This study even reveals its superior efficacy (in rats).

Does anyone know anything about the potential of external administered ngf regarding the repair of peripher nerves?

Also, I would like to read a citation of the claimed dosage range in human to be sure.

Edited by hatschiman, 25 January 2015 - 05:53 PM.

• Informative x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 01:57 AM

Mark me down for 3
  • like x 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropic ngf

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users