- - - - -

Caffeine+L-Theanine Work for You?

nootropics brain supplement stack l-theanine caffeine focus

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Shane Minor

• 36 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 03:57 AM

When I first started Nootropic Supplements I noticed one night that I had this intensive amount of focus and concentration. I isolated each ingredient other than the L-Theanine because I didn't really think such a cheap product could of been responsible for such a profound effect. Usually it made me tired, but I do remember having taken caffeine with it that night, and it makes since, however I was never able to meet the 1:2 ratio because I didn't have a scale.

I recently re-bought the L-Theanine as a supplement containing 100mg of Caffeine, and 200mg of L-Theanine, however I also read that it takes about an hour for levels to start building up in the brain, so I'm just hoping the caffeine doesn't ware off before the L-Theanine starts kicking in...

My question is pertaining to how effective this stack was, or currently is for you. I do not want to be trialing any nootropics other than this formula, some Hawaiian Spirulina, and Avocado Oil (soft-gels) 

I am about to start up college soon, and I am a caffeine fanatic so I personally like this stack....

Would love to hear your results,

Thanks

Shane M Minor 

#2 Brian_K

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 December 2014 - 07:00 AM

I love L Theanine and caffeine!  

It's a great stack.  Simple, but super effective.  I take pure L Theanine (250 mg) with my morning coffee.  Works amazingly well.  

I would recommend not to get in the habit of having it every single day.  It's not addictive, but like with anything, the effects seem better when you don't use it every day.  I hate building any tolerance or reliance on anything.  L Theanine is a very safe supplement, but I like to always be on the safe side and make sure my effects are stronger.  I take it 2-3 times per week and LOVE it.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropics, brain, supplement, stack, l-theanine, caffeine, focus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users