• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Getting Rid of/Mitigating ADHD-Pi through well formukated nootropic/vitamin&mineral stack

adhd nootropics biohacking stack advice fluid intelligence adhd-pi vigor motivation productivity

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 invictus728

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 March 2024 - 08:27 PM

Been trying to get rid of my ADHD-Pi altogether through the combination of trying to understand how the brain functions in totallity and its connection to executive function, motivation, productivity, focus, and seld-discipline/regulation.

Ive tried many different nootropics and have taken note of what works and what doesn't over the last year or so of experimenting. Heres a list of things that ive tried, theres probably more but heres what I can remember off the top of my head. if you have any questions regarding how they have each of these things have helped my ADHD-Pi just comment and ill get back. Also if you have any recommendations or stack advice for me id love to hear what you guys are doing. Great to be here and hope you all are doing ur best, Invictus

Prescription Stimulants
Adderall: works well for short term, in terms of something that can provide relief for extended periods while maintaining normal functionality, this probably isnt the best choice especially in doses more than 20mg per day
Dexedrine
Vyvance: better than adderall since it has full day coverage and has much less amphetamine (dextroamp) being introduced to the body. Crash is barely noticable and sleep isnt hard to achieve if mindful with dosing
Ritilin: depression in a pill
Concerta: suicide in a pill, manic and irrational thought loops were regular when I had this prescribed.

Racetams and non-prescription nor regulated Stimulants:
Phenylpiracetam:
Pramiracetam:
RGPU-95(Phenylpiracetam derivative):
Nefiracetam
Fasoracetam

Nuerogenic Agents/Neural Peptides/Bio-Regulators
NASA(Semax and Selank)
Nsi-189
Dihexa
Pinealon
Astrogaloside IV
7,8DHF
4DMA-7,8DHF

Hormonal: overall very helpful for vigor and getting shit done, more confidence socially. When I was on cycle I had much more of a “I dont give a fuck” attitude which helped me push through harder periods. All and all testosterone and estradiol levels from under or over aromatization can also lead to apathetic or anhedonic symptoms.
Pregnenolone
Testosterone Cypionate/Enanthate:
Oxandralone:

Vitamins/Minerals/Health Supplements: in order for everything else to function at its best, you need your bodies minimum requirement of Vitamins/Minerals to ensure everything is functioning at its best naturally before introducing any sort of performance enhancers or just anything that can change or affect your bodies functionality.

Magnesium BiGlycinate
Zinc/Copper
Insolitol
Emoxypine Succinate (modified B6)
Infini-B Complex
Infini-C

Antioxidants
R-NaALA
Quercetin
Transresveratrol
Astrogaloside IV
Curcumin
Longvida Curcumin
J147
Apigenin

Adaptogens/Anxiolytic Compounds
Apigenin
Rhodiola Rosea
Rhodiola Crenulata
Ksm-66 Ashwaghanda
Bemetyl
RGPU-95
Phenibut
Picamilon
Selank (NASA)

There’s definitely more and if I remember ill add them down below. Again ask questions if u have them.

#2 AdderallTumeric4us

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 March 2024 - 11:42 PM

One thing to note, you may want to consider whether or not to keep Rhodeola Rosea as part of your stack. If you're still taking your Adderall or Vyvanse regularly, with Rhodeola, the dopamine effects are not necessarily synergistic or yielding good effects that you might expect. I.E. Just because both rhodeola and vyvanse are dopamine agonists doesn't mean it's beneficial or giving good effects when you take them both. See this: "Stimulant medications: Rhodiola has been shown to stimulate the central nervous system, so it may have an additive effect on certain stimulant medications.18 Those on stimulant medications, like those with ADHD, should consult their doctor before adding rhodiola to their supplement stack." from https://www.health.c...enefits-8606881

Also, rhodeola is said to have MAOI effects as well, another reason to consider as far as why to not take it with the stimulants.

I'd probably just get rid of the Rhodeola to play that one safe.

How long have you been taking that approximate stack?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 invictus728

• Topic Starter
  • 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 April 2024 - 08:52 PM

I read your message a few days ago and forgot to get back. I dont take the rhodiola everyday but I do when I smoke weed and just cant shake the brainfog or just when I had potentially gotten a bad nights sleep. When I take them together, I dont really get too overstimulated as I usually dont take enough of the stims to net that response and if I were to take too much then the adderall or dex would have more than likely gotten rid of the brainfog simply just from increasing dopamine/noradrenaline. I try not to take things unless I feel a need for them, and regularly am adjusting my stack based on responses and how I feel during and after the affects wear off. From what you have suggested though I havent used the Rhodiola since as I dont want to potentially induce excitotoxicity, but at the same time there may not be much to worry about considering the comprehenisve coverage the stack has in regards to the mitigation of excitotoxicity and oxidative stress. Thanks for the response! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: adhd, nootropics, biohacking, stack advice, fluid intelligence, adhd-pi, vigor, motivation, productivity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users