* * * * * 1 votes

Stem Cell 100

telomerase

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mrak1979

• 232 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 06:08 PM

Hi. Does anybody have any experience or opinions on taking Stem Cell 100 by Life Code? It was once sold by Revgenetics and sounds like a good product at a reasonable price.

http://www.lifecoder...m/stem-cell-100

Edited by mrak1979, 07 September 2014 - 06:08 PM.

#2 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 09:12 PM

I'd have to see the details of their fly experiment.  They claim that their product increased the lifespan of fruit flies.  I would want to know how much they gave to the flies.  I don't see any particular magic in the ingredients- it's normal stuff, in rather small quantities.  TBH it looks like another expensive placebo.  I haven't tried it- this is just an opinion.

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 mrak1979

• Topic Starter
  • 232 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 10:19 PM

Thanks for the input Niner. I'm looking for an economical alternative to those standardized Cycloastragenol supplements.

I found an Intertek COA of Stem Cell 100 that showed 13mg Cycloastragenol per capsule and low Astragaloside IV. This is what appeals to me.

#4 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 01:04 AM

Thanks for the input Niner. I'm looking for an economical alternative to those standardized Cycloastragenol supplements.

I found an Intertek COA of Stem Cell 100 that showed 13mg Cycloastragenol per capsule and low Astragaloside IV. This is what appeals to me.

Whoa.  This doesn't make sense.  They are vastly undercutting TA-65 on price, yet they don't even claim to contain any cycloastragenol.  They mention astragalus extract in the ingredients, but if that COA (I found a link to it on the wiki page for cycloastragenol) from RevGenetics is legit, then that's not your run of the mill astragalus extract.  This is seriously puzzling.   LifeCode has a completely different product called TeloMax, which is supposed to be a "telomere support" agent.  It contains no astragalus at all.  Something is wrong here.

If RevGenetics sold it, maybe that was contingent on it passing an analysis, and LifeCode sent them a ringer?  Someone just screwed up?  Beats me.

#5 mrak1979

• Topic Starter
  • 232 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 01:55 AM

Yes. Puzzling. I wish someone could shed some light.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 03:00 AM

Yes. Revegenetics sold it with the above supporting claim.  Then they stopped selling it and removed all information about it. Very odd. I have tried it. Like most other supplements I've taken, I've notice no perceptible effects. This is typical for me- I've tried many, many supplements, and I've almost never noticed any effects from them.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: telomerase

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users