- - - - -

A Guide to Homemade Nootropic Solutions

tianeptine coluracetam

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gorthaur

• 139 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 12:18 AM

I recently started making my own nootropic solutions with bulk powder. This allows for quick and accurate dosing with compounds that require only a few milligrams per dose. I wasn't able to find any guides on how to do this, so I've had to learn through trial and error.

Part A: Supplies

-Glass dropper bottles (I recommend these)

-Oral suspending agent (Ora-plus or propylene glycol)

-Flavoring (I recommend Better Stevia liquid sweetener)

-Bulk nootropic powder (so far, I have used Tianeptine, Coluracetam, and Theanine)

Part B: Procedure

1. First you need to measure the volume of the bottle and the volume per dropper. My bottles were labeled as holding 1 oz/30 ml, and I measured the volume of a dropper with an oral syringe (.65 ml). There are roughly 20 drops per ml, if you don't have another way to measure.

2. Next, you need to do some calculations. I wanted one dropper to equal one dose, so I divided the volume of the bottle by the volume of a dropper to find that I could fit about 45 doses per bottle. With Tianeptine, 45 doses is 562.5 mg, so I weighed out that amount and added it to the bottle with a funnel. You can curl up a post-it note to make a small funnel, if you need to.

3. Next is to add the oral suspending agent to the bottle. Leave at least 2-3 ml of room at the top. I used Ora-plus, since it's made for pharmaceutical solutions. It disperses the powder on its own, and it keeps the powder evenly dispersed. It has compounds that prevent degradation of your nootropics, and it doesn't need to be refrigerated. You can also dilute it 1:1 with distilled water, though this may reduce the stability of tianeptine. If you want something cheaper, though, you can use propylene glycol. After adding your suspending agent, give the bottle a thorough shake to help disperse the powder.

4. Now you can add your flavoring. I used about 2 ml of NOW foods Better Stevia liquid sweetener, french vanilla flavor. I recommend avoiding real sugar, since your solution will probably get contaminated. Give the bottle another shake, and you're done.

• Well Written x 1

#2 Nootropos

• 16 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 October 2014 - 01:40 AM

Interesting. But retains the properties of each nootropic diluted in water?

some are not soluble in water, as sulbutiamine.

Edited by Nootropos, 05 October 2014 - 01:41 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Gorthaur

• Topic Starter
  • 139 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 09:20 PM

Interesting. But retains the properties of each nootropic diluted in water?

some are not soluble in water, as sulbutiamine.

I'm not quite sure what you're asking here. I usually put only one nootropic in a solution. The effects remain the same.

This method works with water soluble, fat soluble, or even insoluble compounds, since the suspending agent will disperse any type of molecule.

• Good Point x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tianeptine, coluracetam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users