Nootropic stack idea for my grandparents

elder nootropic stack

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 traumschiff

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 December 2014 - 11:38 AM

Hey, im new to the forum so go easy on me :)

I've been making several hours/days of research to find a good combination of light (and easy on body) nootropics that would be well suited for my grandparents who are stressed out and a feel a bit slow.

They are 65 years old atm. Memory enchancers were needed and light nootropics that can maybe give a small physical push and slow down ageing and also good to take instead of drinking coffee.

Daily intake of:

50mg of DMAE

100 mg of L-Theanine

500-700 mg of Oxiracetam (I know that this dose is low, but the total effect of the supplements should be good enough)

(also have some Sulbutiamine on hand but I felt that Oxiracetam should be better since Sulb. is describe as stimulating)

Any opiniong if this is good or bad?

Thank you in advance!

#2 SuperStack

• 35 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:43 PM

Or you can feed them tons of piracetam. I see that being more effective. Phenylpiracetam will work as well, and pramiracetam. Give them aniracetam for stress. And Noopept because we need more cranky old people that think us young whippersnappers are dumb

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 traumschiff

• Topic Starter
  • 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 December 2014 - 10:13 PM

Or you can feed them tons of piracetam. I see that being more effective. Phenylpiracetam will work as well, and pramiracetam. Give them aniracetam for stress. And Noopept because we need more cranky old people that think us young whippersnappers are dumb

I'm pretty sure I can't order piracetam or it's different forms to my country since it's used in some prescription medication, hungary is a bit strict in these things.

I wouldn't only want them to lose stress, but to make them a bit more fit mentally. 

So my stack isn't good for that?

Also wouldn't noopept be a bit too strong for that?

Any other possible alternatives?

#4 SuperStack

• 35 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:21 AM

Well I don't see that stack being effective for losing stress, that's more focus. Aniracetam, or pramiracetam is excellent for stress.

Eh, some people think Noopept is too powerful, but I take 30-45mg 8x a day. Although that is true, I think Noopept is for everyone.

Also, that sucks if you can't get piracetam. That's like the building block to any good stack.

#5 traumschiff

• Topic Starter
  • 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:17 AM

Well I don't see that stack being effective for losing stress, that's more focus. Aniracetam, or pramiracetam is excellent for stress.

Eh, some people think Noopept is too powerful, but I take 30-45mg 8x a day. Although that is true, I think Noopept is for everyone.

Also, that sucks if you can't get piracetam. That's like the building block to any good stack.

Focus would be one of the main areas where they would need help.

Also, since they are older (65-70) they would need something less stimulating imho and more something that can replace coffeine in the longrun (few times/week for several months or years).

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:54 PM

My teacher suggested to take Vitamin C for blood acidity.

According to him the acidity drops with the age and is supposedly somehow linked to beeing fit.

Hes ca.75 and is still very active, although I cant say wheter hes taking anything besides that and how much does it help.

• Ill informed x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: elder, nootropic, stack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users