Add Regimen feature not working?

bug permissions

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Azedia

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 March 2015 - 09:32 AM

I tried to add a regimen several times and could not see it in recent stacks or under my profile for "stacks". I'm using firefox / windows 7.

Is this because those sections update periodically, I am a new user / don't have permissions, they must be approved, my browser or something else?

Thank you

#2 caliban

• Admin, Advisor, Director
  • 9,152 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 06:59 PM

it works ok. Perhaps tape what you are doing and we can troubleshoot? 

#3 Azedia

• Topic Starter
  • 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 March 2015 - 07:37 PM

Hi caliban,

Here is the link - https://azedia.tinyt...DI1NjdfNTY5MjI1

The last 30 seconds are empty / meaningless / a recording snafu I couldn't clip with the tool I used.

#4 caliban

• 9,152 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 09:05 PM

Thanks, I'm puzzled. Can you please post your stack details below, and- if that's ok-  I'll log in "as you" and try it myself. 

#5 Azedia

• Topic Starter
  • 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 March 2015 - 09:35 PM

Here we go - (I slightly adjusted it from what is seen in the video).

Name: Quality of Life

Purpose: productivity, cognition, memory, well-being

Category: Alterness, Cognition, Mood

===BEGIN INGREDIENTS===

Name: Cod Liver Oil

Amount: 12000

Dosage: mg

Frequency: Daily

Description: CORE - COGNITION - 1 Tsp 8AM, 1 Tsp 4PM

Name: LEF B-Complex

Amount: 2

Dosage: Pill(s)

Description: CORE - COGNITION - 1 Pill 8AM, 1 Pill 4PM.

Name: Piracetam

Amount: 9600

Description: CORE - COGNITION - 4.8g 8AM, 4.8g 4PM

Name: Alpha GPC

Amount: 300

Description: CORE - COGNITION - 150mg 8AM, 150mg 4PM;

Name: ALCAR

Amount: 600

Description: CORE - COGNITION - 300mg 8AM, 300mg 4PM

Name: ALA

Amount: 100

Description: CORE - COGNITION - 100mg with Water ~6AM.

Name: Noopept

Amount: 30

Description: CORE - COGNITION - 30mg with Water ~6AM.

Name: TMG (Trimethylglycine)

Amount: 3000

Description: CORE - DETOX - 3000mg with Water ~6AM.

Name: Spirulina

Amount: 3000

Description: CORE - DETOX - 3000mg with Water ~6AM.

===END INGREDIENTS===

===BEGIN STACK DESCRIPTION===

Minimum effective dosage and regular logging should be a given. Notes, customizations & substances not mentioned in the stack:

• Increase Alpha GPC if experiencing forgetfulness/anxiety/dull dorsal headache; be weary of cumulative buildup.
  • Take benadryl & decrease or eliminate Alpha GPC if you get fog/rumination/depression/pulsing ventral headache
  • Pause supplementation of all non-piracetam nootropics for 2wks every 3mo, piracetam/GPC for 4wks every 6mos.
  • CoQ10 and other antioxidants are opted out of due toof possible adverse effects on phyiscal performance / output.
  • Add 2:1 Malate:Citrulline, Beta-Alanine and Creatine/Theanine as desired for physical exercise / competitve sports.
  • Cerebrolysin is great but requires intravenous administration, making me nope out of this one as far as daily use.
  • Ashwaghanda is a GABA modulator similar to Phenibut microdose but overlaps with Bacopa/Rhodiola; do not want
  • Sulbutiamine/Picamilon/Pyritinol opted out of to prevent mild vitamin B overdoses and their associated side effects.
  • Eliminate, replace or reduce piracetam for other racetams (3.6g Piracetam / .8g Oxiracetam is popular) as desired.
  • Cycle NSI-189/PRL-8-53 as desired (synergistic /w Noopept) but do NOT take with racetams or GABA modulators.
  • Important meeting or job interview? take 8-10mg/Lbs of Phenibut 6hrs before - don't use more than once a month.
  • ALA vs r-ALA has been beat to death - whatever your view on this, substitute which one you use accordingly.

This stack should help you get the most out of your body and mind if you're healthy to begin with - if you haven't tried all of these before, keep a detailed log; there are many compounding/synergestic interactions which may not be right for you. Works best with 6-days per week exercise, 7.5 or 9 hours of sleep per night and a 10:30am - 7:30pm, 4 meal, eating window. The last week of every month I pause all physical exercise, food intake & supplementation from Friday 7:30pm to Sunday 7:30pm, at which time I have some light oatmeal to ease the digestive system back into work before resuming my regular diet the next morning. Water with lemon works great during the end of month fast. Some things to further increase your quality of life:

Meditate. Eliminate blue light for 2 hours before sleep - most displays and monitors emit blue light. Get f.lux to fix this on your Desktop, Twilight to fix it on your Android/iOS devices - this software filters blue light from the screen after sunset in your timezone. Sleep works best in a pitch black room, around 68-74 degrees Farenheit, in multiples of 90 minutes. Glass of water immediately after waking up. Fix your postural and muscular imbalances. Socialize regularly, even if you are an introvert. If you are learning or memorizing, Spaced Repetition is your friend - Anki is a great, free tool that works on all platforms. If you use lumosity for anything beyond benchmarks, stop wasting your money & get a free N-back training app instead.

===END STACK DESCRIPTION===

P.S. This was my last allowed post for the day.

#6 Azedia

• Topic Starter
  • 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 March 2015 - 08:47 PM

I received 5-6 notifications saying the stack was approved, alas I now see just one in my "Stacks" and it shows up on the Regimen feature.

Thank you for your help

#7 caliban

• 9,152 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 12:45 AM

Well, I tried different ways, but could not reproduce the problem. If it recurs, let us know, but It may be something unusual in your browser settings.  

#8 RyGon

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 September 2015 - 07:06 PM

I am having the exact same issue demonstrated in the video.  I am using Safari Version 8.0.8 (10600.8.9) on OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 (14F27).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bug, permissions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users