• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Supplements for going out- acute effect?

supplements acute effect

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Goran Nawzad Fattah

• 6 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 01:04 PM

Hi all,

I want to buy supplements to enhance my sociability when I'm going out to bars. I don't drink alcohol so I would like to help my brains to get into a nice zone while out. I was thinking about Reishi, Ashwagandha, rhodiola rosea and turmeric.

These supplements are very expensive for me, so I would like to use it only on the days I'm going out. Do these supplements have acute effect? Meaning, can I take these only on these days and feel the effects of it? Or do you only notice the effects when you take them every day for a prolonged period of time?

Also, can you take these supplements at the same time, so on the same day?

Thanks in advance!

#2 Goran Nawzad Fattah

• Topic Starter
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 10:57 PM

Could anyone give me any advice on this?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 zompy

• 56 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 07:34 AM

You could also look into some nootropics, however I feel like you should rather supp them 5 on 2 off days.

Currently I am supping piracetam, colourracetam, prl-853, noopept and it feels like I am socially more open.

#4 Galaxyshock

• 1,470 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 12:15 PM

Phenibut as an occasional thing should work well for that purpose. Just be aware of addiction potential.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 shp5

• 219 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 08:31 PM

we have some threads on this topic here. I recommend rhodiola rosea or catuaba. phenibut should be used with care or not at all.

• Agree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: supplements, acute effect

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users