• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

Two separate questions: Aniracetam redose? and L-theanine subjective experience?

theanine aniracetam racetam

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 My Path To Self

• 5 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 02:54 AM

Hey guys!  How's it going?

The title probably says it all, but in case not.....

I have been taking aniracetam for a while now.. maybe a month total, but I ran out for a week or so after the first ~3 weeks of taking it.  Some days I seem to get great effects from it, some days I don't.  I know about the fat solubility, I usually eat something fatty or drink some milk before taking it.  However, I mix the powder into water, and add some flavored drink mix (Brisk lemon tea is my favorite, it covers the taste of everything I mix in pretty well). 

Anyways, I took my dose earlier today, along with choline bitartrate and some other stuff I take daily (ALCAR, L-theanine, etc).  Today is a day where I am not feeling it (AKA wasteful), and it is a problem because I need to get work done.  So my question is, how effective is redosing?  Do I need less/more because I had some earlier?

Question 2:

I always read that people notice a calming effect from L-theanine.  I don't!  I do notice a synergy with caffeine, and I actually take em together daily for that reason.  But I don't notice anything from L-theanine on its own.  Is this normal?  Is there a reason for it (maybe some difference in metabolism from the caffeine)?  

No biggie, just wondering.

I definitely want to know about the aniracetam though, I googled it but nothing seemed definitive at first glance.

Thanks!

E

#2 My Path To Self

• Topic Starter
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 08:41 PM

Bump!

I have another Aniracetam question to add!

Some drugs (I am thinking of Suboxone in particular, an opiate maintenance drug used to quit) has been said to have better effects and less side effects when taking a lower dose.  I know there are more drugs with this property (or belief, or whatever it is), I just can't think of any at the moment (no ani- in the blood yet today lol).

My question is in regards to what doses you guys take?  I read about people taking a few doses throughout the day, or people taking as low as 50mg, or as high as 5-6g in a day.  I have been taking doses of ~750-2g, but I haven't been getting the effects I am after as I mentioned above.

I did however get those effects a few times in the first couple weeks of taking it.  This stuff is from the same vendor, been taking similar doses in the same way, I supplement with choline, etc.

Any insight would be appreciated, thanks!

E

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: theanine, aniracetam, racetam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users