pramiracetam piracetam

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Pallas

• 45 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 December 2016 - 01:46 AM

12:44

So recently my pramiracetam powder was getting low, so I decided to move it from it's sealed bag container into a canister for easier dispensing.

I did not label the canister, and a few weeks later I accidentally mistook it for piracetam which I also store in a similar canister. I decided to eyeball the dose thinking it was piracetam which requires a significantly higher dose range (grams vs milligrams) and didn't worry too much about exact dosages since it had a LD50 less than the value of sodium chloride. 

I knew I made the mistake when noticed the lingering acrid after taste that pramiracetam usually has, but it was too late as I had already downed the pramiracetam along with a concoction of illex paraguariensis and 100mg of theacrine. 

It has been minutes after this event has occurred (11:59), and I am slowly feeling the effects of energy pulsating throughout my general body. My usual ankle pain, low back pain and cervical neck pain is enhanced yet not unpleasant. It feels like I am in control of the pain signal and can modulate it towards being just a sensory nociceptive signal. I feel the pramiracetam burning away at my stomach however, and I do feel slightly nauseous, I was thinking of inducing vomiting at the moment i realised the error, however decided to make a journal about this incident and log as much details of the events. 

I plan to finish my gardening duties then head over to the gym to work on rehabilitating some of my physical ailments listed above. Then after these duties are done, I plan on conducting a battery of cognitive tests on the Cambridge brain sciences website to see if this incident has affected my congitive abilities in the objective sense.

Subjectively, I do feel the general dulling of emotions that is familiar with the normal doses of 50-200mg of pramiracetam in which I utilise occasionally. Slight intracranial pressure is felt along the frontal area, followed by this clear energy of focus which is obliterating my usual train of thoughts, paranoia's and or lethargic brain fogs. This feels like a cathartic event in which I only gain after a period of physical exercise, I can't wait to couple this with actually undergoing with such a task. 

Hopefully this altered sense of bodily pain won't lead to progression of injury, but rather enhanced neuromuscular control. 

Edited by Pallas, 09 December 2016 - 01:48 AM.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#2 HealthyGrain

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 January 2017 - 09:10 AM

So, what happend? Die you die?

Sent from my GT-I9301I using Tapatalk

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 Coffeee

• 201 posts

Posted 23 March 2024 - 08:04 AM

Does your penis still work? I ruined my sexual function with pramiracetam

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#4 Coffeee

• 201 posts

Posted 23 April 2024 - 01:36 AM

r u dead?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pramiracetam, piracetam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users