• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

SKQ1 is a Longevity Game Changer

skq1 mitochondrial mitoq c60 antioxidant infographic vision eyesight skulachev ions

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#31 Kalliste

• 1,049 posts

Posted 08 March 2019 - 05:08 PM

What are the effects you are having? I used the lotin 1 bottle and felt that it helped but nothing dramatic.

This is important: I am most and first of all looking for anything that confers more vitality.

Is it a supplement, lifting weights, taking look walks in the forest. UVB and infrared Exo Terra lamps, I don't care. I'm looking for it.

When it comes to things you can eat I have only found a few things with a consistent effect: Beetroot/spinach, Whey+creatine powder, coffee in the morning, green tea in the evening, 500mg aspirin/Glycine 3g/3mg melatonin bedtime, 1000mg IP6 at nightly waking ups (thx Dorian Gray!)

And MitoQ! I have tried many pills debated on this site, I theoretically believe in many, Curcumin, Bacopa, L Citrulline, mangesium, Niacin/B3, C60oo, colloidal silver, colloidal gold.

MitoQ delivers, but it is EXPENSIVE. I'm poor, I wish I could take 80mg a day. I have taken as much as 20-25mg and it gave me a great boost. Even 5mg will check my vitality back to ~age 20 levels. Plz god Allotopic expression or some broad spectrum cheap mito antioxidant like stable forumla of C60oo.

• Good Point x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skq1, mitochondrial, mitoq, c60, antioxidant, infographic, vision, eyesight, skulachev ions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users