- - - - -

Herbal & Natural Bipolar Regimen w/Oxiracetam

bocapa lions mane bipolar synapsa oxiracetam

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Q did it!

• 354 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 05:49 PM

Hello fellow biohackers! Been a while since I last posted or commented here on longecity. Have a bit of an update on my situation. As of now i have been diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder and bipolar type 1

Below is my stack for healing and bringing back my full mental capacities after being bombarde with mind squashing antipycotic and mood Stabiliers.

Now all I take atm is Lithium and being weaned off Abilify 441mg formally on 662mg. Basically looking to see if there are any possible interactions with Lithium. Lithium is a drug one doesn't take very long term due to toxicity problems. So I may see my self on a new and different single medication here in the future once Lithium becomes to much of a risk to continue based on blood work.

I won't be getting crazy with to many powerful nootropics and stimuants. Sunifram may have helped land me in my first episode. So I am very wary not to over do things again and I will be having my psychiatrist look over my choices and let him have his two cents.

ALSO these are all supplements I have taken in the past.

Will be starting college this summer for Botany and plant genetics. Hopefully this regime will bring more ease to studying and retaining information and utilizing it.

MEDICINE DOSE ToD DofW
Lithium 600mg Eve 7/7 Synapsa/Bacopa 420mg Morn/Noon 7/7
Lions Mane 680mg Morn/Noon 3/7
Calamari/DHA 500mg Morn/Eve 7/7 UMP Uridine 75mg Morn 7/7

AS NEEDED FOR ANXIETY
Inositol 100mg-3g HI-Anxiety0-3/7
Gotu Kola 445mg As Needed 0-2/7

STUDY STACK
Oxiracetam 300mg Study Time 0-5-7
Alpha GCP 200mg W/Oxi 0-5/7

OTHER ADDTIONS TO BE ADDED
MCT-Cannabis 1tbs/50mg Morn 7/7
Collagen 2 tbs Morn/Eve 7/7
Coca or Coco 2tbs Morn 7/7
Vanilla Bean 1g Morn 7/7

I have not updatedy profile stack image yet. Will do once I know how this affects me.

Edited by Q did it!, 31 March 2018 - 05:54 PM.

• Informative x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bocapa, lions mane, bipolar, synapsa, oxiracetam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users