Does it work or not for goodness sake!

c60

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 April 2018 - 05:58 AM

Anyone else get annoyed reading about all the benefits of a wonder drug then hear others post conflicting reviews? I mean come on it’s been over a decade since this has been out there is ZERO reason why we shouldn’t have full data by now on proper dosing regimens. Same thing goes for NAD. It’s beem around way too long to not have a solid answer. This is why I like ALCAR and NAC. Simple to the point answer. Crosses BBB, no side effects in recommend doses, actually has recommended doses, and all data shows that pretty much every should take it. I think it’s been long enough where you should be able to read something on C60 stating the proper dose with what to expect.
  • Good Point x 5
  • Disagree x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 2
  • Agree x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#2 AdamI

• 221 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 10:22 AM

I think there were some people that gave these to rats at home, jsut to see if it works, and did this try many years ago.

Dunno what happened to them that did this. It was here on Longecity they did this try. 

The right amount isn't that important since u can't overdose. I have taken awhole bottle in one swoop, sleep might be a bit weird that noght but other than that nothing negative

• Agree x 2

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 April 2018 - 03:55 PM

Not a single safe protocol to reap benefits without side effects yet? All these years and not even that?
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#4 Wilberforce

• 69 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 01:07 PM

Its Carbon, nothing to patent, big pharma not interested.

#5 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 May 2018 - 09:53 PM

Is there any somewhat long term study at a specific dose that has only show positive benefits?
  • Agree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users