• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

All you need to know about steroids, HGH,etc..

steroids testosterone hgh peptides igf

• Please log in to reply
278 replies to this topic

#1 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 May 2018 - 03:59 PM

I am very grateful to be part of this forum and I have learned so much valuable information here. I would like to help anyone out with what I am knowledgeable in as well. I was a competitive bodybuilder for about eight or nine years and I consider myself an expert in steroids, HGH, peptides, etc. if anyone is curious about any of that, wanting to start a cycle, how to recover properly after cycle, etc. feel free to ask and I would be glad to help.
  • like x 4

#2 Galaxyshock

• 1,438 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 05:02 PM

Are SARMs any good?

• Good Point x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 May 2018 - 06:30 PM

I’m not a fan of SARMS for a few reasons.

1.) there is a steroid that will produce better gains with less side effects. I got blood work done on Sarms and my results with the following.

Ostarine- comparable to a very low dose of Anavar but it increased my ALT and AST about 300%. Even more harsh anabolic steroids did not increase my liver values that much and I only used Ostarine at 25 mg a day.

LGD4033- comparable to a very low dose of winstrol. But it wrecked my lipid profile about 3x as much as actual winstrol without the gains.

RAD140- no blood work but it gave me very bad anxiety and increased heart rate.

YK11- no blood work but I stopped after five days as it increase my heart rate about 20bmp

Cardarine- never tried it as I was too afraid about the cancer issues. I know that studies show doses would have to be very high but if you look at Cardarine it induced neoplasms (abnormal growth of tissue) and cell proliferation (increased number of cells) resulting in tumorigenesis (cells that became cancerous). Definitely not worth it in my opinion.

Another thing is there are not enough studies on Sarms and the suppression of the HPTA. If anyone uses them I suggest you treat it the same way as a steroid cycle and follow up with a 30 day post cycle therapy of Clomid at 50 mg per day.

The only one worthwhile is MK677 but it’s technically not considered a Sarm. I got blood work done while using it and not only did my IGF levels double but it didn’t have any negative effects on liver, lipids, etc. I can’t use it because it causes extreme fatigue for me even in small doses but it’s definitely the safest of them all and will give the best gains. It almost gave me Dianabol like strength without the estrogenic side effects. My muscle bellies stayed very full and I was pumped all the time. A little goes a long way with MK 677. I suggest starting at only 5mg for a week and ramp up the dose by 5 mg until you hit around 15 mg.

Most Sarms are coming from China and they are not necessarily 100 %. They are known to tweak a molecule or two or substitute it for a pro hormone and most people won’t know the difference.

In my opinion you are better off using actual anabolic steroids then Sarms as at least for me they gave more side effects.

Edited by John250, 29 May 2018 - 06:33 PM.

• Informative x 4
  • Well Written x 1
  • like x 1

#4 ekaitz

• 67 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 07:12 PM

What about ipamorelin + mod-grf at morning/bedtime for -not bodybuilding purposes- improving looks slightly and general well being?

Regading AAS, not for BB or massive bulking, but improving appearance and athletic looks, what are your thoughts on low dose primobolan vs anavar for larger periods (3-4months)?

Edited by ekaitz, 29 May 2018 - 07:15 PM.

#5 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 May 2018 - 08:05 PM

Ipa+mod is great. Doses of ipa need to be higher than say ghrp2 or ghrp6 but it has virtually no side effects. 500mcg with 100mcg mod is a great combo. Plus ipa gives a second gh pulse so I recommend it before bed as well as it will work synergistically with your natural GH output.

As far as AAS my opinion is to either do one cycle per year or just stay on all the time. You can only shut off and turn on your HPTA so many times before it stays shut off. I would limit the cycle to 14 weeks max and incorporate hcg at 500iu 2x/wk “during” the cycle followed by a 30-40 day post cycle of Clomid at 50mg/day and nolvadex if you want at 10-20mg/day

I would still suggest running a low dose of testosterone with Primo and/or Anavar. 200-300mg/wk test with 400-500mg primo and/or 50mg Anavar per day. Limit anti-estrogen usage only as needed. People take way too high of doses of anti-estrogen and it tanks your levels which will not let you add muscle and cause a ton of side effects. Around .25mg arimidex 2-3x per week is plenty to combat aromatizing from that dose of testosterone. primo/var will not aromatize so no worries there. I would also suggest a low-dose of HGH as that works excellent for body re-comp and synergistically with AAS. If you can get pharmaceutical grade HGH only 1.5-3iu’s/day is needed.

Edited by John250, 29 May 2018 - 08:08 PM.

• Informative x 2

#6 ekaitz

• 67 posts

Posted 29 May 2018 - 09:48 PM

Thanks for your valuable info. Wow.. 500mcg Ipa isn't a bit high? I know ipa has almost no sides on prolactin and cortisol, but i read the benefits are not linear to the dose over 1mcg/kg body weight. I plan to do 200/100mcg ipa/mod. Is it advisable to take the mod-grf along with the ipa for pre-bed as well, or just the ipa alone for sleep?

#7 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 May 2018 - 10:16 PM

A ghrh is not worth using alone it really needs to be combined with a ghrp. Ghrp’s can be used alone if desired. Ipa at 750mcg with 100mcg mod would produce similar igf spikes as 100mcg ghrp6 or ghrp2 with 100mcg mod. It’s much more cost-effective to go with GHRP2 or 6 imo and the prolactin in quarters all are minimal as long as you don’t surpassed the saturation dose of 100mcg

Edited by John250, 29 May 2018 - 10:18 PM.

#8 Ibbz

• 42 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 May 2018 - 12:36 AM

The only one worthwhile is MK677 but it’s technically not considered a Sarm. I got blood work done while using it and not only did my IGF levels double but it didn’t have any negative effects on liver, lipids, etc. I can’t use it because it causes extreme fatigue for me even in small doses but it’s definitely the safest of them all and will give the best gains. It almost gave me Dianabol like strength without the estrogenic side effects. My muscle bellies stayed very full and I was pumped all the time. A little goes a long way with MK 677. I suggest starting at only 5mg for a week and ramp up the dose by 5 mg until you hit around 15 mg.

I've read elsewhere that some users of MK677 found it reduced the amount of sleep they needed to wake up feeling refreshed - did you experience that, or would it be too hard to say due to the fatigue you experienced when you were using it?

#9 Rocket

• 1,070 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 May 2018 - 01:09 AM

I ran mk677 for 6 weeks recently with cjc1295 with dac. I got blood work done as I was ending the cycle and my igf1 values were what they were baseline.

Most... The majority of sarms and peptides are bunk and I bought from well known sources.

I agree. If you're going to take peds, then at least use steroids from trusted and reviewed sources. Don't go crazy. Keep the doses moderate. Stay away from oral steroids for the sake of your liver. And eat RIGHT in order for the steroids to build muscle.

#10 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 May 2018 - 01:12 AM

I ran mk677 for 6 weeks recently with cjc1295 with dac. I got blood work done as I was ending the cycle and my igf1 values were what they were baseline.

Most... The majority of sarms and peptides are bunk and I bought from well known sources.

I agree. If you're going to take peds, then at least use steroids from trusted and reviewed sources. Don't go crazy. Keep the doses moderate. Stay away from oral steroids for the sake of your liver. And eat RIGHT in order for the steroids to build muscle.

This is true many are bunk.

This place is legit

https://www.peptidetech.com

Also Anavar and Winstrol very mild on the liver. Proviron isn’t helping toxic at all. Turinabol is mildly hepatoxic. Dbol, adrol, halo, M1T Can be pretty harsh.

Edited by John250, 30 May 2018 - 01:18 AM.

#11 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 May 2018 - 01:15 AM

I've read elsewhere that some users of MK677 found it reduced the amount of sleep they needed to wake up feeling refreshed - did you experience that, or would it be too hard to say due to the fatigue you experienced when you were using it?

MK can be tricky. When I first used it it was great before bed. I had extremely vivid dreams and slept great. But then maybe six months later when I tried it again ( same batch) it gave me insomnia if taken too close to bed and symptoms of restless leg syndrome and cramping joints. So I took it after my work out around 5 PM. It’s definitely worth a try as it’s pretty safe as long as you’re getting real Mk677.
  • Informative x 1

#12 Galaxyshock

• 1,438 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 06:11 AM

The only one worthwhile is MK677 but it’s technically not considered a Sarm.

Thanks for the reply. I might give MK677 a try as I enjoy weight lifting and would like to see if there's something to give me boost in gains. So MK677 shouldn't cause any suppression as it simply works as a growth hormone secretagogue?

#13 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 May 2018 - 07:19 PM

Thanks for the reply. I might give MK677 a try as I enjoy weight lifting and would like to see if there's something to give me boost in gains. So MK677 shouldn't cause any suppression as it simply works as a growth hormone secretagogue?

Correct. It can increase fasting glucose levels. I did numerous glucose tests and found for some reason it only increases fasting glucose but not glucose any other time of the day. The first two weeks is when the water retention and Lethargy are the worst and then it tends to subside. Start very low and ramp up. I would use it post workout the first few times as it can drastically increase hunger for some people and that is a great time to take advantage of it.
  • Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1

#14 Galaxyshock

• 1,438 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 03:14 AM

Correct. It can increase fasting glucose levels. I did numerous glucose tests and found for some reason it only increases fasting glucose but not glucose any other time of the day. The first two weeks is when the water retention and Lethargy are the worst and then it tends to subside. Start very low and ramp up. I would use it post workout the first few times as it can drastically increase hunger for some people and that is a great time to take advantage of it.

Alright. I think Panax Ginseng should help with glucose levels and probably with the lethargy too.

What about fat burners, are there easily available stuff that is actually effective? I think Yohimbine is considered pretty decent but it used to give me anxiety/panic feelings. Perhaps combined with an anxiolytic it could be ok. I recently took a supp with all the OTC fat loss stuff in it like forskolin, egcg, green coffee bean, beta agonists etc, I think it did enhance weight loss to some extent but nothing dramatic.

#15 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 June 2018 - 04:13 AM

Alright. I think Panax Ginseng should help with glucose levels and probably with the lethargy too.

What about fat burners, are there easily available stuff that is actually effective? I think Yohimbine is considered pretty decent but it used to give me anxiety/panic feelings. Perhaps combined with an anxiolytic it could be ok. I recently took a supp with all the OTC fat loss stuff in it like forskolin, egcg, green coffee bean, beta agonists etc, I think it did enhance weight loss to some extent but nothing dramatic.

Everyone is diff but even metformin didn’t lower my fasting glucose levels on MK but it’s only a few weeks so it’s not that big of a deal.

Fat burners can help but just slightly. Unfortunately 90% is going to come from diet. Caffeine will boost metabolism a little and so will yohimbe but it’s not a miracle. Even ephedrine will only boost it a little. Most people think it’s the fat burners working when really they just help suppress appetite and the user is more calorie restricted which caused the fat loss. Clenbuterol will help even more but has its fair share of side effects and really is only needed when you are prepping for a show and need to drop those last 5lbs. T3 will definitely burn fat but it will equally burn muscle unless you are on a decent dose of steroids. And the king of all fat burners is DNP. It’s just insane. I’ve only done it twice but man o man it’s intense. You can actually burn up to 1lb of fat per day without tapping into muscle. The side effects are too much though. Imagine being in a tanning bed all day long. That’s how it feels. Absolutely miserable but it works.

Edited by John250, 01 June 2018 - 04:14 AM.

#16 Galaxyshock

• 1,438 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 04:31 AM

Yeah I guess I should just be more strict with my diet instead of looking for easy way. Less kebab and more chicken. Indeed appetite control is probably the main help from those fat loss products. Though I think a nicotine patch will do that even better. I've heard about DNP being hardcore, even lethal when not used carefully. Probably not gonna touch that stuff lol.

#17 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 June 2018 - 05:46 PM

Really it just boils down to basic science of calories in versus calories out. Macros come into play but total calories are what’s most important. A low/moderate carb, moderate protein, high/moderation healthy fat diet works best for most people. Once you drop about 50% of the body fat you’re looking to drop then you can start playing around with insulin manipulation to further the loss.

#18 Boris_Badenoff

• 27 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 12:16 AM

I had colon cancer a few years ago, which was cut out and no chemo necessary.  I lost a lot of weight and muscle. Putting on weight since then has been problematic no matter how many calories I consume per day.  Anything I could supplement with that wouldn't be a big risk of causing cancer?

#19 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 June 2018 - 01:07 AM

I had colon cancer a few years ago, which was cut out and no chemo necessary. I lost a lot of weight and muscle. Putting on weight since then has been problematic no matter how many calories I consume per day. Anything I could supplement with that wouldn't be a big risk of causing cancer?

There are several steroids designed for adding weight like Anadrol but the side effects are pretty harsh and I probably wouldn’t mess with it since you had cancer. HGH Will help but again something you probably need to avoid. I think the key for you is focusing on supplements that will increase your appetite so you can eat more. Maybe add B12 and other appetite increasing supplements. Also an easy way to get calories is from healthy fat oils. Unrefined coconut oil, macadamia nut oil, avocado oil, etc. take a few tablespoons with each meal and even every couple hours just chug it down with water. Try eating smaller meals every 2 to 3 hours to stimulate your appetite. If you can stomach it have some macadamia nuts or some healthy oils on your nightstand and when you wake up in the middle of the night or early morning to urinate have some as that can help increase your appetite when you wake back up later on.

Mk677 Will drastically increase your appetite and put weight on you. It will not affect your HPTA like steroids but I would probably get the clear from your doctor that there is no existing cancer as it will increase IGF levels.

Best of luck to you.

Edited by John250, 02 June 2018 - 01:09 AM.

#20 Rocket

• 1,070 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 June 2018 - 02:13 AM

Everyone is diff but even metformin didn’t lower my fasting glucose levels on MK but it’s only a few weeks so it’s not that big of a deal.

Fat burners can help but just slightly. Unfortunately 90% is going to come from diet. Caffeine will boost metabolism a little and so will yohimbe but it’s not a miracle. Even ephedrine will only boost it a little. Most people think it’s the fat burners working when really they just help suppress appetite and the user is more calorie restricted which caused the fat loss. Clenbuterol will help even more but has its fair share of side effects and really is only needed when you are prepping for a show and need to drop those last 5lbs. T3 will definitely burn fat but it will equally burn muscle unless you are on a decent dose of steroids. And the king of all fat burners is DNP. It’s just insane. I’ve only done it twice but man o man it’s intense. You can actually burn up to 1lb of fat per day without tapping into muscle. The side effects are too much though. Imagine being in a tanning bed all day long. That’s how it feels. Absolutely miserable but it works.

DNP isn't selective in where weight loss comes from... Fat or muscle. Unless you were running steroids I don't know how DNP will remove fat but spare muscle.

#21 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 June 2018 - 02:34 AM

http://www.professio...-info-here.html

Harper JA, Dickinson K and Brand MD (2001) Mitochondrial uncoupling as a target for drug development for the treatment of obesity. Obesity Rev, 2, 255265
In contrast to the use of thyroid extract (also in common use at the time to treat obesity), DNP did not promote urinary nitrogen excretion, so the assumption was made that weight loss could be attributed to a specific loss of fat (47).
Bell, Jacques. 1939. Etude biologique des produits dinitres chez l'homme. Medecine. 19:749-54.
2. This increase of the metabolism is due mostly to an increase in the combustion of the fat and a little to combustion of carbohydrates.
3. Dinitrophenol does not attack cell tissue albumin and does not determine the fat loss to the expense of the muscles, contrary to thyroxine.
Finally, thyroxine causes a nitrogen malnutrition: it burns the muscle and fatigues the heart. Dinitrophenol-lysidine, to the contrary, causes a lipid-glycemic loss: it is the elimination of reserve materials without attacking visceral and muscle tissue.

Simkins S 1937 Dinitrophenol and desiccated thyroid in the treatment of obesity. JAMA 108:21102119.
The extra energy of metabolism is derived mainly from fat and practically not at all from protein or carbohydrate. Consequently, dinitrophenol in therapeutic dosage produces no breakdown of significant amounts of body protein, even with patients on an inadequate protein intake. This is in marked contrast with the very consdierable increase in nitrogen excretion observed in patients undergoing treatment with thyroid. The fat is used completely and satisfactorily broken down, as no ketone bodies are found in urine. There is a no hyperlipidemia or constant change in the fixed and fatty acids of the blood.
Cutting WC, Tainter ML. Metabolic actions of dinitrophenol with the use of balanced and unbalanced diets. J Am Med Assoc 1933; 101: 20992102.
Dinitrophenol, used in doses of therapeutic range, caused increases in metabolism of the usual magnitude irrespective of the type of diet. The nitrogen excretion was never greater than the intake, even when the subjects lost as much as 5 pounds in body weight during one week. From this it seemed probable that there was no actual tissue breakdown during these short periods of heightened metabolism, but that the loss of weight was due to the utilization of stored carbohydrate or fat. This does not mean, of course, that tissue breakdown would not occur if the drug should be given over longer periods, but probably when materials other than protein are available these are utilized first. Thus the assumption might be made that, as long as the protein intake is adequate, any reduction in body weight is not primarily at the expense of the tissue proteins.
3.The subjects excreted less nitrogen than they ingested, yet there were definite losses of body weight. Therefore, body proteins probably were not broken down. The output of urinary organic acid was not increased, thus indicating that the fats were completely burned without giving rise to acidosis.

Edited by John250, 02 June 2018 - 02:37 AM.

• Informative x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#22 Heisok

• 610 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 June 2018 - 12:17 AM

John250, Thanks for starting what has turned out to be a great thread. (Also contributed to by other members)

I have no doubt that you, and others here have seen about every good method for the gym, and every method that turned out to be pure B.S.  Are there any supplements, such as Bovine Colostrum, (IGF?) Deer Antler tips (IGF?)  etc which work for building muscle.

Muscle loss as I age is something I want to fight until the very end. Frailty is a bad way to go. My grandmother was fairly healthy in her 90's until she fell, and broke her hip. Did not last long after that.

My thought is to possibly put together the least potential for harm stack, and workout plan to put maybe 10 pounds of muscle which after that will be maintained with regular workouts, but without continuing the stack. I am not in any hurry, so maybe simply training and eating well might be enough. I would be happy to simply get a pound or even less a month of increased muscle. 6'1" 170 pounds, active and maybe  a bit lower body fat, and maybe a bit more muscle than average for an around 60 year old.

My goal above all else is no injuries, systemic or physical.

Thanks.

Edited by Heisok, 03 June 2018 - 12:19 AM.

#23 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 03 June 2018 - 06:55 AM

This concerns me as I suffer from Hashimotos. Is there anyway I could treat my thyroid without damaging my heart?

#24 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 June 2018 - 07:07 AM

John250, Thanks for starting what has turned out to be a great thread. (Also contributed to by other members)

I have no doubt that you, and others here have seen about every good method for the gym, and every method that turned out to be pure B.S. Are there any supplements, such as Bovine Colostrum, (IGF?) Deer Antler tips (IGF?) etc which work for building muscle.

Muscle loss as I age is something I want to fight until the very end. Frailty is a bad way to go. My grandmother was fairly healthy in her 90's until she fell, and broke her hip. Did not last long after that.

My thought is to possibly put together the least potential for harm stack, and workout plan to put maybe 10 pounds of muscle which after that will be maintained with regular workouts, but without continuing the stack. I am not in any hurry, so maybe simply training and eating well might be enough. I would be happy to simply get a pound or even less a month of increased muscle. 6'1" 170 pounds, active and maybe a bit lower body fat, and maybe a bit more muscle than average for an around 60 year old.

My goal above all else is no injuries, systemic or physical.

Thanks.

Unfortunately most supplements don’t do much. In order to gain muscle there are a few things that have to occur. For one you must be in a caloric surplus. This does not mean you have to all out bulk eating excessive amounts of calories but starting by increasing your calories by maybe 250 and a few weeks later assess from there and add another 250. The second thing is hormones have to be optimized. Testosterone and HGH/IGF being the main 2 but estrogen actually plays a role in muscle growth. If estrogen is too low it will be hard to add muscle. If it’s too high it will lead to fat gain so a balance is best. The hardest part for you at 60 is the hormone optimization. You may be lucky and have higher test levels but most in their 60’s tend to be pretty low. HRT is a godsend if done properly. Many Hrt clinics are giving patients too much test. Say the lab range is 250ng/dl-900ng/dl. 900 would be for someone around 18-21yrs old. 250 would be for someone 70+. So these hrt clinics are giving people around 200mg/wk testosterone cypionate which is putting a lot of guys around 1200-1500. Now is that a bad thing? Well, no if your optimizing it by weight training and monitoring blood work etc. but most these guys are just sedentary old dudes who golf every now and then. No reason to be that high. Getting levels to the 700’s is great and healthy for someone 60yrs old. Now hgh is another master hormone that comes into play here but it’s actually more responsible for fat loss and recovery. I think a low dose hgh can be very healthy but again not too high. 1-1.2iu’s is plenty for your age. I would consider getting blood work done to see where you’re at and then assess from there. Make sure that they don’t just test total testosterone. Have them test free testosterone as that is much more important than total testosterone. HGH serum test is worthless as it fluctuates but it would be beneficial to get an igf test. If your levels are at the very least average for your age or higher you should be able to make some progress but if they are low it will be very difficult to add muscle no matter what you do. Natural supplements only work a small percentage. Hardly any supplements will increase IGF levels. Arginine and a few other amino acids and herbs have been shown to give it a slight increase but we’re talking like sub 10%. What you want is elevated igf with elevated insulin for muscle growth. The best time for this is during and after weight training. I suggest drinking BCAA’s with EAA’s and a fast acting carb that is actually not sugar. Something like Waxy Maize or highly branched cyclic dextrin. Drink it during weight training and again when your finished. Nutrabio’s Intrablast is the best BCAA/EAA I’ve seen plus it has glutamine and other important aminos. I’d do one scoop of that (20g) with 1 scoop Nutrabio’s Super Carb(25g) I like that company as they do full label disclosure, use fermented aminos and add no dye or fillers. So have that during your workout and have the same thing when your done. That alone will increase igf levels higher than deer antler or any supplements. When insulin is high(the super carb) the body is like a sponge for absorption. This is why you don’t want fat at this time just carbs and protein as fat will turn to fat. So insulin is high, igf is increased from resistance training and your flooding your muscle with the proper aminos and carbs to maximize growth. Then for the rest of the day focus on moderate/high protein, moderate/low carbs and high healthy fats. High healthy fats will optimize testosterone more than most supplements. Supplements are greats tools but calories, resistance training and most importantly hormone optimization are what will have the biggest impact on muscle growth.

Edited by John250, 03 June 2018 - 07:14 AM.

• Informative x 7

#25 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 June 2018 - 07:18 AM

This concerns me as I suffer from Hashimotos. Is there anyway I could treat my thyroid without damaging my heart?

That’s a tough one. Hashimotos is an evil disease. I assume you are already on T4 and/or T3 or maybe the grains but you really almost have to be on actual thyroid medication with Hashimotos. If regular bloodwork is done it shouldn’t damage your heart. The only problem is your body gets used to it quicker than most so really it’s just a constant altering of doses with lots of bloodwork to stay on track.
  • Agree x 1

#26 Phoebus

• 851 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 12:44 PM

thanks, am looking into doing mk677

do you have a legit source? 

so many scammers in the sarms industry, its unreal.

• like x 1

#27 Heisok

• 610 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 June 2018 - 03:01 PM

Thanks John250,

That looks like a great way to go. It has been 1 1/2 years since my last hormone test, so I am due.

#28 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 June 2018 - 05:14 PM

thanks, am looking into doing mk677

do you have a legit source?

so many scammers in the sarms industry, its unreal.

Peptidetech.com is legit. One of the few left that is. Not sure if the coupon code is still good but try JOHN30 for 30%
  • like x 2
  • dislike x 1

#29 Galaxyshock

• 1,438 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 05:21 PM

Anyways, what's your opinion on Classic Physique? Think it's step towards right direction as that's how most men actually want to look, muscular and aesthetic without risking health so much. Sure, there will always be a place for the mass monsters, but is it possible Classic Physique may even become the main category people go for?

I bet Chris Bumstead is gonna win it this year, he has that golden era look and just looks fantastic:

https://bodybuilders...ia-820x1024.jpg

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 July 2018 - 06:06 PM

I like classic physique much better than men’s physique. The board shorts are ridiculous you should have legs if you’re going to be on stage. It’s just a beauty pageant. Just like women’s bikini class. Any ectomorphic woman with halfway decent genetics can get her pro card these days in bikini. With classic physique it’s much better for the guys who are closer to 6 feet and over. This way they can still compete around 200-215lbs but if they were to do open bodybuilding they would need to be at least 250+
What’s funny is I designed the diets and cycles for a lot of amateurs and upcoming pros in all categories and you would be surprised how much gear the guys in classic and men’s physique use. Just as much if not more as open heavy weight bodybuilding.
The only difference is genetics. And ectomorph on a ton of gear versus a mesomorph on a ton of gear is what makes the difference of 215lbs on stage vs 280lbs.

I did not design this guys cycle as I don’t believe in high doses but for an example this is what a buddy of mine used for his contest prep. He’s 6 foot one and weighs 215 pounds on stage.

Off-season months 1-4 for growing.
2000mg/wk EQ
1200mg/week Test Cypionate
800mg/week Deca
600mg/wk Masterone Enanthate
100mg/day Anadrol(weeks 1-8)
100mg/day Turinabol (weeks 8-16)
8iu’s/day HGH
30iu’s/day Insulin
25mg/day MK-677
10mg/wk cjc1295 with dac
100mcg Ghrp-2 3x/day

Pre Contest 8 weeks out
700mg/wk test propionate
700mg/wk Tren Acetate
700mg/wk Masterone Propionate
100mg/day Anavar
100mg/day Winstrol
6iu’s HGH
10iu’s insulin

Then 12days before going on stage
50mg Test prop/day
50mg Tren Ace/day
50mg Mast prop/day
40mg Halo/day
Synthol in lagging body parts
Lasix and Dyazide 3 days out

Edited by John250, 03 July 2018 - 06:17 PM.

• Informative x 2
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: steroids, testosterone, hgh, peptides, igf

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users