• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

All you need to know about steroids, HGH,etc..

steroids testosterone hgh peptides igf

• Please log in to reply
278 replies to this topic

#121 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 September 2018 - 12:13 AM

@john250

So if I wanted to start out, what would I take? Im 37, 188, 5'11" Also can you PM me sources if its not allowed on here? Thanks. Deca is one of em correct?

Are you looking to do a cycle or stay on testosterone replacement therapy? What is your training history like? And have you ever done a cycle in the past?

#122 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 September 2018 - 12:38 AM

Are you looking to do a cycle or stay on testosterone replacement therapy? What is your training history like? And have you ever done a cycle in the past?

Please dont start talking about steroid sources here. . . pm or otherwise. Email exists for a reason.
  • unsure x 1
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#123 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 September 2018 - 02:09 AM

Please dont start talking about steroid sources here. . . pm or otherwise. Email exists for a reason.

No sources in open posts. Only advice.

#124 Dominicus

• 23 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 10:26 PM

I'm 39, used to hit the gym heavy from 16-30, plus marathons, cardio nut etc, but all natty besides protein powders, alcar, creatine, and so forth. Then went downhill from CFS. Did a bunch of tests, found out I have EBV virus heightened titers, mycoplasma, and a bunch of other associations with CFS I have been getting treated with and doing much better. Did some T testing and was 295, which my Doc says is normal levels, but I disagree.

So I never have done a cycle yet, and would like to learn more. Thanks

#125 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 September 2018 - 10:54 PM

I'm 39, used to hit the gym heavy from 16-30, plus marathons, cardio nut etc, but all natty besides protein powders, alcar, creatine, and so forth. Then went downhill from CFS. Did a bunch of tests, found out I have EBV virus heightened titers, mycoplasma, and a bunch of other associations with CFS I have been getting treated with and doing much better. Did some T testing and was 295, which my Doc says is normal levels, but I disagree.

So I never have done a cycle yet, and would like to learn more. Thanks

Different labs use different reference ranges a common range is 241-827 ng/dL

According to this chart should be around 550-600

http://elitemensguid...Range-Chart.png

Many Dr.’s are ignorant in cases like this and just assume if you’re in the reference range then your normal.

You basically have 3 options.

1.) do a steroid cycle for around 12 weeks followed by post cycle therapy to recover natural testosterone levels.

2.) do a steroid cycle without power cycle Calgary and go on testosterone replacement therapy which will put your levels at the range they should be for your age.

3.) just go on testosterone replacement therapy which will put your levels at the range they should be for your age.

If you decide to do a cycle I recommend a first cycle should be a test only cycle. 400-500mg per week is an average beginners cycle.

For testosterone replacement therapy to put your levels in range for your age or even higher in range like around 800 level or so would typically be 100-150mg/wk testosterone depending on how you metabolize it, etc.

#126 Galaxyshock

• 1,470 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 11:18 AM

I’m sure the guys training at Oxygen Gym in Kuwait have access. They are on a sub human level at over 300lbs!

I heard Big Ramy weighted 310lbs to this year's Olympia competition. But lacking the conditioning...

• unsure x 1

#127 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 September 2018 - 06:36 PM

I heard Big Ramy weighted 310lbs to this year's Olympia competition. But lacking the conditioning...

I didn’t get a chance to see prejudging yet but I’m going to watch the finals tonight
  • Needs references x 1
  • Off-Topic x 1

#128 Doctor_L

• 52 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 September 2018 - 12:22 AM

Hi John,

I used hgh non-stop from Jan 1994 to maybe a year or two ago. (I'm now 62.)

Really enjoyed the benefits. People would ask me (since I was the longest continuous user of HGH in human history - age 60 or younger) if it was the Fountain of Youth. I would say - No, consistent, hard, vigorous exercise like you did back in your 20's is the Fountain of Youth. But, HGH helps get  you there.

And, this was true. At least in my late 30's/early 40's.  But, there was a diminishing

effect  as I got into my 50's. I still looked (and esp felt!) great and youthful. But, I was actually getting a lot of belly fat!

In the last year or so, I've done the IFF/Keto thing and now mostly just carnivore but not super strict.

Haven't weighed myself in DECADES (other than when I was at a clinic or whatnot) but I do know that my pants size went from 34 to 32 SLIM and I can easily fit into a 31 slim which is my goal and which I could not get above my knees a couple years ago!  

But, the (now destroyed! haha) pix I took in the fitting room wearing the 31 slim jeans show   I need to get rid of  what they used to call a muffin top! lol

So, here is my pic around my 62nd b-day. What is the best way to get to my goal which is the SECOND pic!

Thanks,

Doctor L

Attached File  BD age 62.jpg   147.4KB   0 downloads 

Attached File  Cutter.jpg   23.59KB   0 downloads

Edited by Doctor_L, 20 September 2018 - 12:51 AM.

#129 Yuri

• Registrant
  • 26 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 September 2018 - 05:45 PM

Hi Doctor_L

Why did you stop taking HGH?

#130 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 September 2018 - 06:42 PM

Hi John,

I used hgh non-stop from Jan 1994 to maybe a year or two ago. (I'm now 62.)

Really enjoyed the benefits. People would ask me (since I was the longest continuous user of HGH in human history - age 60 or younger) if it was the Fountain of Youth. I would say - No, consistent, hard, vigorous exercise like you did back in your 20's is the Fountain of Youth. But, HGH helps get you there.

And, this was true. At least in my late 30's/early 40's. But, there was a diminishing
effect as I got into my 50's. I still looked (and esp felt!) great and youthful. But, I was actually getting a lot of belly fat!

In the last year or so, I've done the IFF/Keto thing and now mostly just carnivore but not super strict.

Haven't weighed myself in DECADES (other than when I was at a clinic or whatnot) but I do know that my pants size went from 34 to 32 SLIM and I can easily fit into a 31 slim which is my goal and which I could not get above my knees a couple years ago!

But, the (now destroyed! haha) pix I took in the fitting room wearing the 31 slim jeans show I need to get rid of what they used to call a muffin top! lol

So, here is my pic around my 62nd b-day. What is the best way to get to my goal which is the SECOND pic!

Thanks,

Doctor L

BD age 62.jpg

Cutter.jpg

What you want to do is get your IGF levels tested while on the HGH to make sure you are utilizing it. Your body may have adapted to it and you might need a break and could possibly switch to something else like a therapeutic dose of Igf-Lr3 which does not negatively impact insulin resistance like HGH can in some people.

#131 Doctor_L

• 52 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 September 2018 - 11:11 PM

"Your body may have adapted to it"

Hi John,

Thanks for your response!

Yeah, I think so. No need to have blood work to conclude...DAT. haha

But I'm intrigued by your mentioning Igf-Lr3. I am reminded of what my thought process was way back in 1994, when I first started on HGH.

My main two notions were...

1) This stuff HAS to get cheaper! I was paying 15 bucks per IU back then, and I knew that Lilly was about to lose their exclusive on synthesizing  HGH, so figured dramatic price drops were inevitable.

2) Since the big breakthrough was synthesizing HGH in the first place (prior to that it was extracted from human cadavers!) I figured more such breakthroughs were also inevitable -  products that would work even better than HGH. I was mainly thinking along the lines of a longer half life, perhaps pre-mixed, and certainly more stable.

Fast-forward to 2018 and the future is here - but the results are mixed! Certainly HGH is cheaper. You can score 100IU's from China for about 200 or less! OTOH, the gold standard in my view (and remember I'm the longest continuous user of hgh in human history!) is Lilly and their prices are bizarrely about the same! My main Mexican hook-up, from which I've ordered countless times, will send you 4IU's of an off brand for like only 25. But, if you want Humatrope - it's 170 min buy for just 15 iu's.

Trump HAS to something about that....STAT. haha

And, man do I LOVE the smell of humatrope in the morning...

And, of course, I have been vaguely aware of the emergence of peptides (and, as mentioned, SARMS) throughout the ensuing years. As far as these advancements go, this is where I would defer to  you. I think your suggestion that I take a hard look at Igf-Lr3  is spot on. From what I've been able to discover so far, it is precisely the kind of  synthetic improvement  I was looking forward to.

My only concern is that I'm after a swimmers body.

Not....THIS. https://www.youtube....NCK3UuIGU&t=36s

And, these hulk-looking dudes seem to be the ones singing the praises of taking Igf-Lr3 (in tandem, of course, with a cycle - which I also do NOT want) the most! https://www.youtube....query=IGF-1 LR3

If you go back to the more recent pic from my previous post, I'm really just looking at getting rid of that last 'circle' of abdominal body fat. It does appear to be shrinking away, albeit more slowly than I prefer, as a result of nothing more than the IFF/KETO (now largely carnivore) regimen that I have practiced, with increasing discipline, for the past several years. I engage in very...VERY little exercise. Light weights, rebounder, walking, dancing etc.

But I'm SIGNIFICANTLY happier with these results versus what I obtained during the 'just HGH and Workout' era as demonstrated in this pic taken around Y2K - about six years into it.Attached File  15726787_1466995506664075_7271413548199886467_n.jpg   33.99KB   0 downloads

My goal for #SUMMER18 was to be able spend most of my summer outside shirtless  and it just didn't happen. Close, but not quite there. So, we have another fall/winter to prepare.

I have learned alot about body fat over the recent months. It can be very stubborn and, esp in older guys who've carried some over the years, very tough to eliminate. There's also no question that NUTRITION (not working out) has been the key to my most recent success. It also may surprise some that bodyfat is sometimes considered an 'organ' and responds to things totally unrelated to nutrition. For example, any intense changes in  your routine can cause it to expand. It seems to work as a protector for you so there's this battle between what you want aesthetically and what your body is trying to do for you healthwise.

I  visited tanning bed joints in the 80's, but like everything else, the technology  today is radically improved. I have a friend that works at a tanning salon (after all the bad press and Obamacare assault, I was surprised they even existed!) She said - all we have is standups and you just go for like 8 minutes max. So, I tried it and it totally kicked my body's butt. Not only did it make me intensely red, then tan, but the abdominal body fat area reacted by INCREASING (for at least the next 30 hours!)

There are many other stress-related or adverse-weather affected examples of this phenomena, as well!

That is also (at least part of) the thinking behind the carnivore diet which, to simplify, is eating steak and butter ONLY. Nothing else - not even all the other low carb products out there. The idea is that the more VARIATION you introduce into your diet (esp in today's processed food climate - low carb or not!) the greater the chance you will introduce toxins and therefore the greater the chance your  body fat will respond to those toxins in, you guessed it, protection mode, which means increasing it's surface area...

Edited by Doctor_L, 21 September 2018 - 12:02 AM.

• Cheerful x 1
  • dislike x 1

#132 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 September 2018 - 12:01 AM

One common thing people don’t understand is no steroid or peptide is going to turn you into a huge bodybuilder. Let’s say it takes the body for years to naturally put on 10 pounds of muscle. 10 pounds of muscle is a long more than people think if you deduct water, fat, etc. somebody who’s been weight training for a while can expect about 3-4 years for a solid 10 pounds. When you first start out you can gain easier. Now let’s say you do a pretty aggressive steroid/hgh/insulin cycle for six months you could achieve those 10 pounds but you’re not going to keep them. If you stay on you will but that’s not practical for most people. It’s very common to put on 30 or 40 pounds during a six-month cycle but the majority of that is going to be water retention. Your body type will determine how you end up looking. If you are highly ectomorphic you will never be one of those 275 pounds guys. A lot of the fitness models you see that have the “ideal“ physique or swimmers build, etc. I know many of them and they use astronomical amounts of gear sometimes even more than the huge guys but their results are going to look different.

Doctor L for your goals a moderate dose of igf would be great but you need to make sure your testosterone is at least in range maybe towards the higher end as HGH and or IGF alone will not let you get super lean. Testosterone has to be present in good amounts as well.

Are your age it’s very rare to have good testosterone levels so testosterone replacement therapy may be something you want to look into after you get your levels tested.

You also have to factor in tightening of the skin, etc. the second picture you posted is doable but may be a lot harder to achieve than you think. That guy is more than likely is a highly ectomorphic person who is probably in his late 20s.

Hgh from China is hit or miss. There is some good quality for pretty decent prices but overall good quality HGH is still pretty expensive. As far as IGF-LR3 goes I’d say around 20-30mcg of high quality igf would give around the same results as 2iu’s high quality hgh.

Edited by John250, 21 September 2018 - 12:05 AM.

• Agree x 1

#133 Doctor_L

• 52 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 September 2018 - 12:12 AM

"I know many of them and they use astronomical amounts of gear sometimes even more than the huge guys but their results are going to look different."

Interesting! That is something I had NEVER considered.

"At your age it’s very rare to have good testosterone levels so testosterone replacement therapy may be something you want to look into after you get your levels tested."

That is something I have done and, believe it or not, it is quite high. That, I attribute to young girlfriends (along with some other secret practices I've engaged in longer than Hgh! haha)

But, honestly - look at guys like Bill Phillips now in his mid-50's. He takes gear including some variation of IGF I'm sure. But, that's the exact OPPOSITE of the look  I want. Those guys tend to have bloated-looking, or at best,  armor-wearing type stomachs.

"The second picture you posted is doable but may be a lot harder to achieve than you think."

Gotcha! To be clear, that's more of a goal. And, I've had great success using photos to help move me in the direction I ultimately want to go.  Keep in mind, we're not talking having to create the 'perfect' swimmers body. I'm very happy with what I have right now, minus a little spot abdominal fat reduction. I know...that's what everybody says! haha But, given my body type, just that extra bit of leanness (which I have at least experienced now and again) looks awesome!

To me, guys like Bill Phillips (nothing personal against Bill himself) are a caricature. I call them "50-yo Bodybuilder Types" (no matter how old they are) and it's not appealing to any younger girls I know. But, I will look into all your suggestions.

Thanks again for your time!

Edited by Doctor_L, 21 September 2018 - 12:26 AM.

#134 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 September 2018 - 01:34 AM

"I know many of them and they use astronomical amounts of gear sometimes even more than the huge guys but their results are going to look different."

Interesting! That is something I had NEVER considered.

"At your age it’s very rare to have good testosterone levels so testosterone replacement therapy may be something you want to look into after you get your levels tested."

That is something I have done and, believe it or not, it is quite high. That, I attribute to young girlfriends (along with some other secret practices I've engaged in longer than Hgh! haha)

But, honestly - look at guys like Bill Phillips now in his mid-50's. He takes gear including some variation of IGF I'm sure. But, that's the exact OPPOSITE of the look I want. Those guys tend to have bloated-looking, or at best, armor-wearing type stomachs.

"The second picture you posted is doable but may be a lot harder to achieve than you think."

Gotcha! To be clear, that's more of a goal. And, I've had great success using photos to help move me in the direction I ultimately want to go. Keep in mind, we're not talking having to create the 'perfect' swimmers body. I'm very happy with what I have right now, minus a little spot abdominal fat reduction. I know...that's what everybody says! haha But, given my body type, just that extra bit of leanness (which I have at least experienced now and again) looks awesome!

To me, guys like Bill Phillips (nothing personal against Bill himself) are a caricature. I call them "50-yo Bodybuilder Types" (no matter how old they are) and it's not appealing to any younger girls I know. But, I will look into all your suggestions.

Thanks again for your time!

The bloat either comes from excess estrogen without the proper anti-estrogen control or too much hgh/igf which can increase prolactin which can increase bloating. Moderate doses will not cause bloat and the doses I recommended for igf-Lr3 Will not cause stomach bloat or internal organ growth you need to take a lot for that in combination with insulin.

#135 Doctor_L

• 52 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 September 2018 - 03:10 AM

Hi John,

"The bloat either comes from excess estrogen without the proper anti-estrogen control"

Interesting. Allow me to present a counter-argument. I have been taking CLOMID (now Fertomid - a generic equivalent) LONGER than I've been taking HGH!! In addition, although, for all practical purposes, I D/C'd HGH about a year or two ago, I still take Clomid - as needed. I really don't think estrogen is a problem. Now, my lifestyle is far less hard-charging at age 62 then at, say age 32. That's by design. In fact, I've been, at least semi-retired, since that Y2K era pic I just posted.

Also, at age 62, too much exercise is bad. It wipes me out for the next day and also makes me more hungry. There's a sweet spot though. Maybe a 15-30 min brisk walk. That and some weights, rebounding. But, very little. Mostly for definition.

As you know, clomid is almost universally used by bodybuilders in their OFF cycle, to restore their natural male hormone balance. But, I use it completely differently. Almost like a woman wanting to get pregnant would. Small, titrated amounts as needed to keep me razor sharp in the masculine department. 

Three things about that - 

1) My body (due to other practices) is HIGHLY reactive. I don't need (or use very much) clomid - or HGH for that matter when I was taking it.

2) Having done this now for close to THIRTY Years, I'm very, VERY tuned in to my body. I have a pretty good feel of when to amp up.

3) When originally purchased in the US in 1991, I paid 5 per PILL for clomid! haha Today it costs next to nothing!

Whooooooooooo!

But, there are...ahem...activities you can engage in that will enhance your testosterone /decrease your estrogen levels...IF you know how to do them properly and MOST importantly WHO you are doing them with! 

Like Tom Leykis said - Don't care HOW old men got, there would be NO need for viagra if  those older guys were all married to 21 yo hot chicks! hahah

But this, like nutrition, can be a very tricky balance. 

The best, most easily reliable activity for male regeneration is, believe it or not,....SLEEP.

It's a single, not a home run, in baseball parlance. But, it's most valuable because of how accessible it is. 

"Too much hgh/igf which can increase prolactin which can increase bloating." 

I'm satisfied, given how long I've taken HGH, that internal organ growth is (or at least was) a problem. Don't think it is anymore.

What I am overcoming now is a layer of fat around my mid-section (including my back, but DRAMATICALLY reduced there over the last year or so) that I have noticed going back to probably high school. 

For the lions's share of my HGH journey, I took SIGNIFICANTLY less than almost anyone I know. Like I said, my body was highly reactive, plus I was trying to max out the cost benefit analysis. In fact, at the old LEF Forum where I used to post, people would CONSTANTLY bust my balls over that. haha Too bad. I have the results.  In any event, I doubt that's a factor anymore.

"Recommended igf-Lr3. Will not cause stomach bloat or internal organ growth you need to take a lot for that in combination with insulin"

I will keep that in mind, but don't see anyone with the RESULTS I want. In fact, very few guys over 60 have any kind of abs, and those that come close do it almost exclusively through nutrition.

Your advice might be better suited for the 40-60 age group. But, we'll see.  One thing I can tell you is that I will find a way!

Edited by Doctor_L, 21 September 2018 - 03:19 AM.

#136 Doctor_L

• 52 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 September 2018 - 06:07 AM

Two Quick Housekeeping Notes

1) While I'm leaning less and less towards any kind of Peptide/Steroid solution (mainly because I know what's around the bend. First they tell you to take a little HGH, then they say, well you need to add some steroids. After that you have to cycle off and before you know it, you're into some crazy witch doctor brew of multiple chemical injections that's just too much to keep track of.)

However, for shiggles, I did contact my main MEXICAN drug dealer and they said, in my response to an  IFG - LR3  product request, that they can  score some Nutropin depot by Genentech that combines 54 iu of HGH and 1500 mcg of IFG - LR3.  Don't know if that's anything new as it appears (from a quick Googling) that Genentech (now Roche) developed that back in the last millennia.

2) Probably the most shredded guy my age I can think of is the late Anthony Bourdain. 
Attached File  anthony-bourdain-gf-asia-argentina-are-ripped-in-rome-27864322.png   178.26KB   3 downloads 

This pic was taken at age 61, and is even MORE impressive given he was a celebrity chef and HAD to eat (and DRINK!) stuff as part of his job that prob wasn't the healthiest.

Anthony credited his extraordinary shape to the constant grappling he did in some Brazilian martial art he was a fan of. But, he also was on a no carb diet. In an article published Sep 2017, Mr. Bourdain said  his daily jiu-jitsu training, combined with giving up carbs and sugar resulted in him dropping 30 pounds in 9 months....at age 61!! 

True, Anthony was like 6'4".  But he, like most 60+yo's of ANY  height, was not any close to being in this kind of shape until he changed his diet.

What I DON'T think Anthony did was any kind of steroids etc. 

So, nutrition is prob going to be the route. It's simple, involves taking in LESS rather than more, and has PROVEN results.

Whoooooooooooo!

Edited by Doctor_L, 21 September 2018 - 06:20 AM.

#137 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 September 2018 - 01:52 AM

Two Quick Housekeeping Notes

1) While I'm leaning less and less towards any kind of Peptide/Steroid solution (mainly because I know what's around the bend. First they tell you to take a little HGH, then they say, well you need to add some steroids. After that you have to cycle off and before you know it, you're into some crazy witch doctor brew of multiple chemical injections that's just too much to keep track of.)

However, for shiggles, I did contact my main MEXICAN drug dealer and they said, in my response to an IFG - LR3 product request, that they can score some Nutropin depot by Genentech that combines 54 iu of HGH and 1500 mcg of IFG - LR3. Don't know if that's anything new as it appears (from a quick Googling) that Genentech (now Roche) developed that back in the last millennia.

2) Probably the most shredded guy my age I can think of is the late Anthony Bourdain.
anthony-bourdain-gf-asia-argentina-are-ripped-in-rome-27864322.png

This pic was taken at age 61, and is even MORE impressive given he was a celebrity chef and HAD to eat (and DRINK!) stuff as part of his job that prob wasn't the healthiest.

Anthony credited his extraordinary shape to the constant grappling he did in some Brazilian martial art he was a fan of. But, he also was on a no carb diet. In an article published Sep 2017, Mr. Bourdain said his daily jiu-jitsu training, combined with giving up carbs and sugar resulted in him dropping 30 pounds in 9 months....at age 61!!

True, Anthony was like 6'4". But he, like most 60+yo's of ANY height, was not any close to being in this kind of shape until he changed his diet.

What I DON'T think Anthony did was any kind of steroids etc.

So, nutrition is prob going to be the route. It's simple, involves taking in LESS rather than more, and has PROVEN results.
Whoooooooooooo!

I’ve never heard of a product containing both Hgh and igf. I tried searching online and couldn’t find anything so if you find a link let me know. I’m not sure if there would be any negatives of keeping the two combined although with peptides If a ghrp and cjc are combined and solution they can both lose potency after a few hours so I wouldn’t risk it.

#138 Doctor_L

• 52 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 September 2018 - 08:38 AM

Hi John,

Just PM'd you the site that messaged me that.

This is a 100% RELIABLE company that I've been with for many, many years.

Dr L :cool: 

NOTE: Not sure if they publicly offer this particular product  on their site. But, you can reach out to them and indicate you were told they can get this for you!

Edited by Doctor_L, 22 September 2018 - 08:46 AM.

#139 Doctor_L

• 52 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 September 2018 - 11:32 PM

Someone PM'd me the following...

"I would appreciate (and I'm sure that other people would appreciate this as well) a bit more detailed description of your routines"

Well, my routine now is to take Clomid as needed and to just eat STEAK AND BUTTER.

More or less.

It's worked well.

But, I did take HGH non-stop from Jan 1994- a year or two ago!

Whooooooooooo!

Edited by Doctor_L, 23 September 2018 - 11:33 PM.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2
  • like x 1

#140 Doctor_L

• 52 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 September 2018 - 10:34 AM

John,

What do you think of.........THIS.

http://www.austropep...nt-176-191-2mg/

Don't know if this is better or inferior to HGH, but the price is right.

And getting little 2 gram bottles in bulk (sale price 13 btls for about $50 shipped!) is a superior way to go if you are a

small-doser as am I considering the shelf life of diluted (at least standard) Hgh. No idea if this variant is any different in that regard.

#141 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 September 2018 - 08:05 PM

John,

What do you think of.........THIS.

http://www.austropep...nt-176-191-2mg/

Don't know if this is better or inferior to HGH, but the price is right.

And getting little 2 gram bottles in bulk (sale price 13 btls for about $50 shipped!) is a superior way to go if you are a
small-doser as am I considering the shelf life of diluted (at least standard) Hgh. No idea if this variant is any different in that regard.

HGH frag is very weak and strictly for fat loss. It works very very well on women in a fasted state Before cardio but works on men too but dose needs to be around 400-500mcg in a faster state pre cardio.

It’s also notorious for being fake or underdosed and average price is around $25-35 per 2mg vial so at that price I would be surprised if it’s actually dosed as its expensive to manufacture.

Edited by John250, 28 September 2018 - 08:07 PM.

#142 AnabolicFactor

• Registrant
  • 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 October 2018 - 05:14 PM

I'm on TrT and started taking red reishi from brain forza. I've read that it is a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor although I can't find any human studies that corroborate the claim, should I be worried about it reducing it's conversion to DHT or am I being paranoid? Also I'd like to share my TrT progress photo (5months, 200lbs to 220lbs) for those interested in some honest gains. https://i.imgur.com/pbjZpsX.jpg

Edited by AnabolicFactor, 01 October 2018 - 05:21 PM.

#143 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 October 2018 - 05:33 PM

I'm on TrT and started taking red reishi from brain forza. I've read that it is a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor although I can't find any human studies that corroborate the claim, should I be worried about it reducing it's conversion to DHT or am I being paranoid? Also I'd like to share my TrT progress photo (5months, 200lbs to 220lbs) for those interested in some honest gains. https://i.imgur.com/pbjZpsX.jpg

I wasn’t aware of that I take 1g reishi but I will definitely stop if it is a 5a inhibitor as inhibiting 5a is terrible for many health reasons.
Congrats on your gains!

This is good though seems it’s inhibiting is minimal

https://medium.com/@...hi-5d7b08ee1fbf

Edited by John250, 01 October 2018 - 05:35 PM.

#144 AnabolicFactor

• Registrant
  • 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 October 2018 - 05:38 PM

I wasn’t aware of that I take 1g reishi but I will definitely stop if it is a 5a inhibitor as inhibiting 5a is terrible for many health reasons.
Congrats on your gains!

Well the studies I did find were done on castrated mice and I couldn't find a dosage amount that was administered. The one human study I found showed no effect on testosterone but again I couldn't find the dosage of ganoderma, I might have to do more reading. I love the anti stress that I feel from red reishi but reducing dht conversion is a concern for me as well.

Edited by AnabolicFactor, 01 October 2018 - 05:39 PM.

#145 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 October 2018 - 06:08 PM

Well the studies I did find were done on castrated mice and I couldn't find a dosage amount that was administered. The one human study I found showed no effect on testosterone but again I couldn't find the dosage of ganoderma, I might have to do more reading. I love the anti stress that I feel from red reishi but reducing dht conversion is a concern for me as well.

Hmmm after this I think I’m ditching reishi and just sticking with Cordyceps and Lions Mane.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...6029938/related

https://www.ncbi.nlm...ubmed/16029938/

https://www.ncbi.nlm...9235153/related

I also started using DopaMind from LifeExtension which contains green oat extract(avena sativa) as its a pretty good Moa-b(on paper) but I just saw this:

https://www.anabolic...a-testosterone/

Looks like quite a few common supplements lower DHT

https://www.selfhack...ncrease-reduce/

#146 AnabolicFactor

• Registrant
  • 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 October 2018 - 06:38 PM

Hmmm after this I think I’m ditching reishi and just sticking with Cordyceps and Lions Mane.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...6029938/related

https://www.ncbi.nlm...ubmed/16029938/

https://www.ncbi.nlm...9235153/related

I also started using DopaMind from LifeExtension which contains green oat extract(avena sativa) as its a pretty good Moa-b(on paper) but I just saw this:

https://www.anabolic...a-testosterone/

Looks like quite a few common supplements lower DHT

https://www.selfhack...ncrease-reduce/

yea, it's a rabbit hole when you start reading about herbs that are 5ar inhibitors, black cohosh, saw palmetto, etc. I'll ask my naturopathic Dr. for his thoughts on red reishi, just seems according to studies that it doesn't reduce conversion to any significant degree. How are you liking the dopamind? Are you using it for anti stress or anti depressant?

Edited by AnabolicFactor, 01 October 2018 - 06:43 PM.

#147 AnabolicFactor

• Registrant
  • 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 October 2018 - 06:53 PM

from the list you linked of supplements that affect 5ar conversion I'm taking curcumin, reishi, berberine, and bioperine. I have some blood work I have to get done for my Doctor next week, I'll post it here when it comes in, and we can determine if these supplements are having any effect.

Edited by AnabolicFactor, 01 October 2018 - 06:54 PM.

#148 Doctor_L

• 52 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 October 2018 - 07:20 PM

Yes, the whole thing is a rabbit hole! haha

Plus, user Anabolic Factor is in the under 40 crowd.

I'm in the over 60 crowd. Right now, excluding smart drugs and the now and then clomid, it's all nutrition/Intermittent Fasting.

Here are our role models -

And, of course...

Yours Truly,

Love Daddy

#149 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 October 2018 - 02:16 AM

yea, it's a rabbit hole when you start reading about herbs that are 5ar inhibitors, black cohosh, saw palmetto, etc. I'll ask my naturopathic Dr. for his thoughts on red reishi, just seems according to studies that it doesn't reduce conversion to any significant degree. How are you liking the dopamind? Are you using it for anti stress or anti depressant?

Havent really noticed much from it so far I’ll probably ditch it.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#150 Granite Ghouls

• 10 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 October 2018 - 01:09 PM

Does HGH really help/prevent hair loss from men? 
It said here 
https://goodhgh.com/hair/
That hair loss and baldness are attributed to the elevated degrees of DHT (di-hydro-androgenic hormone), which is a by-product of naturally occurring androgenic hormone or testosterone in the body.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: steroids, testosterone, hgh, peptides, igf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users