• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

All you need to know about steroids, HGH,etc..

steroids testosterone hgh peptides igf

• Please log in to reply
278 replies to this topic

#91 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 05:40 PM

So here is the problem with steroids. They are going to Exaberate any negatives you have. If you are a calm person by nature you’re not going to get “roid rage”. If you have the ability to blow up with anger it’s going to make it worse. I feel that steroids can actually negatively impact brain chemistry overtime so already having a pre-existing brain disorder I would highly suggest you not to use steroids. HGH on the other hand is a whole different ballgame. When used in low/moderate doses the side effects are very rare and it actually has a ton of health benefits. Helps rejuvenate the brain and the body and most importantly it will help burn your unwanted body fat you gained from all the meds. I wasn’t aware that antipsychotics can actually lower testosterone levels I always thought the body fat increase was due to them increasing your appetite. But if in fact they do lower testosterone levels then there is nothing wrong with you going on testosterone replacement therapy if your levels are truly low. By testosterone replacement therapy that does not mean super high doses it just means putting your levels in range where they should be for your age opposed to where they are currently. The combination of adequate testosterone levels with the introduction of HGH should really impact you in a positive way but I highly suggest you do not use other anabolic steroids as they will make symptoms worse. Ever notice how most older bodybuilders are fucking psychopaths LOL a lot of them are alone living in a shell no friends, etc. not all of them but the ones who had previous pre-existing conditions which a huge majority of people in general have and we don’t know the %’s due to the lack of people getting psychologically evaluated.

It’s really a shame how doctors negate all of the other negative symptoms that come from medications and only focus on results they see from research papers. You give somebody a med to improve depression yet they become impotent from it and that just gives a whole new realm of depression. You give someone medication for depression and they gain 30 pounds of fat that just gives a whole new realm of depression. There is no reason why a medication cannot be developed to fix brain chemistry and not cause all of the unwanted side effects or there is no reason why other medications can’t be implicated to negate those negatives but doctors have failed to evaluate and act on this. And the main reason is because the Dr.’s don’t take the medications themself. That’s why generally the most knowledgeable people with disorders from medicine know more about the actual medicine than the doctors themselves.

Yeah, I know, I'm staying away from steroids that's for sure!

I'm going to Turkey this summer and I might be able to get HGH for cheap. Is there a specific brand or something I should look for? How about the combo HGH with IGF-1 lr3?

Yes, antipsychotics do lower testosterone. In the past when my blood-value's were only 1 point above of what's acceptable I tried upping it with testosterone gel for a while but it didn't help. In the latest clinical trial I was in (from March till June), I tried 120mg Raloxifene (or placebo) for three months. I still don't know if I had the real deal since I still have one appointment left but all my testosterone levels doubled at the end of the third month trial. That might been a indication that I had Raloxifene instead of placebo, also because my depression improved in those months. 

As is common with all SERMs and anti-estrogens, Raloxifene has also demonstrated considerable benefit in stimulating endogenous natural Testosterone production in males, as studies have demonstrated an increase of serum Testosterone levels by 20% from 120mg of Raloxifene per day[3].

Fuck my doctors, I've been walking 8 years facing the same fucking issues when it comes down to antipsychotics and muscle mass / fat storage / fitness and none of the clinicians I went to see came up with a solution. They rather have you zombiefied, fat and dependent instead of healthy, fit and independent.

#92 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 August 2018 - 06:24 PM

Yeah, I know, I'm staying away from steroids that's for sure!

I'm going to Turkey this summer and I might be able to get HGH for cheap. Is there a specific brand or something I should look for? How about the combo HGH with IGF-1 lr3?

Yes, antipsychotics do lower testosterone. In the past when my blood-value's were only 1 point above of what's acceptable I tried upping it with testosterone gel for a while but it didn't help. In the latest clinical trial I was in (from March till June), I tried 120mg Raloxifene (or placebo) for three months. I still don't know if I had the real deal since I still have one appointment left but all my testosterone levels doubled at the end of the third month trial. That might been a indication that I had Raloxifene instead of placebo, also because my depression improved in those months.

Fuck my doctors, I've been walking 8 years facing the same fucking issues when it comes down to antipsychotics and muscle mass / fat storage / fitness and none of the clinicians I went to see came up with a solution. They rather have you zombiefied, fat and dependent instead of healthy, fit and independent.

How long did you use the gel for and how long ago was this? And have you gotten your testosterone levels checked since then? The reason I ask is because any form exogenous testosterone will further inhibit natural production if you did not use Clomid afterwards but it depends on the time span you were on it. You should get levels checked again as well as luteinizing hormone(LH) as LH will tell you if your levels are permanently low or not.

I don’t know the legitimacy of hgh in Turkey. Also don’t risk bringing on the plane if anything ship it hidden somehow back to yourself before you leave. Stick with brands like Pfizer, Ellily,genotropin,etc.. but they are highly faked. Message me and I can give you some legit sources when you return. Igf with hgh will help but you don’t need that at first. A simple 2-3iu’s/day of good quality gh will be plenty.

Edited by John250, 14 August 2018 - 06:24 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#93 YoungSchizo

• 855 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 06:53 PM

How long did you use the gel for and how long ago was this? And have you gotten your testosterone levels checked since then? The reason I ask is because any form exogenous testosterone will further inhibit natural production if you did not use Clomid afterwards but it depends on the time span you were on it. You should get levels checked again as well as luteinizing hormone(LH) as LH will tell you if your levels are permanently low or not.

I don’t know the legitimacy of hgh in Turkey. Also don’t risk bringing on the plane if anything ship it hidden somehow back to yourself before you leave. Stick with brands like Pfizer, Ellily,genotropin,etc.. but they are highly faked. Message me and I can give you some legit sources when you return. Igf with hgh will help but you don’t need that at first. A simple 2-3iu’s/day of good quality gh will be plenty.

I think I used it for 3 months or so, 3 years ago. I didn't get my levels checked (after) because I was taking it in the hopes my schiz symptoms would lessen and I didn't want my doc to become suspicious (I was writing my own prescriptions :D ).

On Raloxifene (or placebo), not only my free testosterone increased, but also my natural production. I'm on my phone so I can't post a direct link but
see in this topic my blood results https://www.longecit...-tests-results/

I hope I can buy HGH in a local pharmacy in Turkey. Thanks, I will PM you afterwards.

#94 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 August 2018 - 07:54 PM

I think I used it for 3 months or so, 3 years ago. I didn't get my levels checked (after) because I was taking it in the hopes my schiz symptoms would lessen and I didn't want my doc to become suspicious (I was writing my own prescriptions :D ).

On Raloxifene (or placebo), not only my free testosterone increased, but also my natural production. I'm on my phone so I can't post a direct link but
see in this topic my blood results https://www.longecit...-tests-results/

I hope I can buy HGH in a local pharmacy in Turkey. Thanks, I will PM you afterwards.

SERMS like Raloxifene and anti estrogens can increase natural testosterone pretty safely. The body adapts to the change of estrogen being lower and in response increases testosterone. Free testosterone is most important and your levels in the 2nd Test were pretty good.
  • Informative x 1

#95 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 August 2018 - 05:00 AM

The wifey and I are about to have a long needed date night. Mother-in-law is watching the kids looking forward to some massive amounts of food and bowling LOL

Attached Files

• Enjoying the show x 1

#96 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 August 2018 - 12:39 AM

How do you feel about light cycles? Say 200 test and 250 deca? Obviously you will make gains but won't reach a lean 240lbs unless you're gifted. Yeah yeah, sides are the same as 500 deca. I know a mouse that has enough for a light 12w cycle with the ancillaries.

#97 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 August 2018 - 04:18 AM

How do you feel about light cycles? Say 200 test and 250 deca? Obviously you will make gains but won't reach a lean 240lbs unless you're gifted. Yeah yeah, sides are the same as 500 deca. I know a mouse that has enough for a light 12w cycle with the ancillaries.

Nothing wrong with light cycles. Just depends on your goals. You can still make some decent gains with proper training and diet. But the last thing you want to do is run a light cycle if the only reason is because you only have enough gear to run a light cycle. Your better off waiting until you have what you need. When you put your body through a cycle you should be set up properly with everything and not settle. Cycles also depend on your size. It’s stupid when guys under 200lbs are running crazy doses. First off your metabolism is so high from all that gear your not going to gain muscle unless you are putting away 10,000-15,000 calories per day. These guys are copying the pro’s cycles but news flash they are not pro’s. Jay Cutler could run heavy supra doses of gear and grow but that’s also because he’s over 300lbs lean and eats 10k+ calories per day. So when Joe Schmoe who’s barely 200lbs tries to do the same thing it’s just not going to work. So basically don’t go off what the forums or bodybuilding world would call a “light” cycle. It depends on your stats.

Edited by John250, 31 August 2018 - 04:22 AM.

#98 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 August 2018 - 09:54 PM

Nothing wrong with light cycles. Just depends on your goals. You can still make some decent gains with proper training and diet. But the last thing you want to do is run a light cycle if the only reason is because you only have enough gear to run a light cycle. Your better off waiting until you have what you need. When you put your body through a cycle you should be set up properly with everything and not settle. Cycles also depend on your size. It’s stupid when guys under 200lbs are running crazy doses. First off your metabolism is so high from all that gear your not going to gain muscle unless you are putting away 10,000-15,000 calories per day. These guys are copying the pro’s cycles but news flash they are not pro’s. Jay Cutler could run heavy supra doses of gear and grow but that’s also because he’s over 300lbs lean and eats 10k+ calories per day. So when Joe Schmoe who’s barely 200lbs tries to do the same thing it’s just not going to work. So basically don’t go off what the forums or bodybuilding world would call a “light” cycle. It depends on your stats.

Personally I struggle with the diet. I simply can't eat that much food. 300g protein and supporting carbs and that's about my absolute max. I would be much bigger if I could eat more.  Some days on the weekends I have a morning coffee and can't make myself hungry until I've been up for 2 hours. Currently I'm sitting at 210 and 6ft. I was 225 a year ago, but I  broke my foot twice (the first time they said it was tendons), sprained my left shoulder, got the flu, missed a bunch a gym time because my kid is old enough to become scared when I drop her off at the gyms daycare,  and I'm down 15 pounds. I would love to put back on a lean 10lbs. My goal used to be 230, but with infrequent training because of my kid that isn't going to happen.

#99 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 August 2018 - 11:18 PM

Personally I struggle with the diet. I simply can't eat that much food. 300g protein and supporting carbs and that's about my absolute max. I would be much bigger if I could eat more. Some days on the weekends I have a morning coffee and can't make myself hungry until I've been up for 2 hours. Currently I'm sitting at 210 and 6ft. I was 225 a year ago, but I broke my foot twice (the first time they said it was tendons), sprained my left shoulder, got the flu, missed a bunch a gym time because my kid is old enough to become scared when I drop her off at the gyms daycare, and I'm down 15 pounds. I would love to put back on a lean 10lbs. My goal used to be 230, but with infrequent training because of my kid that isn't going to happen.

300g protein is plenty for your weight. Try to get the majority of your calories from healthy fats. It’s easy because you can just drink them. Take a gulp of MCT oil or coconut oil, etc. in between meals several times a day and it’s an easy way to get extra good calories. Don’t even worry about carbohydrates other than the timing of them around your workouts for energy only. Hi healthy fats and proteins is all you really need to grow. Make sure to get your liver values checked because when the liver is stressed it’s very common to have a lack of appetite. I would avoid oral steroids as there really isn’t a need for them and they have too many side effects other than a few that are fine like Proviron and Anavar. Maybe try a test and EQ cycle. EQ is known for increasing appetite. Same with GHRP6 and mk677.

#100 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 September 2018 - 01:03 AM

My liver is spot on perfect since taking TUDCA daily. Used to be slightly elevated. That's an interesting idea about the oils and fats! Actually the mouse will be subjected to 300 decade and 250 test for 12 weeks. Will definitely be trying that out with oils and fats.

I have put my mouse on anadrol once and it rocked. Rapid weight gain and strength gain. Will never do orals again however.

Idk about you, but since putting on a lot of muscle mass my egfr dropped so low my doctor a urologist thought I was in kidney failure until I took a cystatin-c test. At least that is what I recall 2 years ago. I have to be careful not to take creating around a doctor ordered blood test because creatine makes me look like I should be on dialysis or a donor waiting list. Only one doc saw my egfr and said it was low because of more muscle mass than ordinary people that the egfr is designed around.

#101 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 September 2018 - 02:35 AM

My liver is spot on perfect since taking TUDCA daily. Used to be slightly elevated. That's an interesting idea about the oils and fats! Actually the mouse will be subjected to 300 decade and 250 test for 12 weeks. Will definitely be trying that out with oils and fats.

I have put my mouse on anadrol once and it rocked. Rapid weight gain and strength gain. Will never do orals again however.

Idk about you, but since putting on a lot of muscle mass my egfr dropped so low my doctor a urologist thought I was in kidney failure until I took a cystatin-c test. At least that is what I recall 2 years ago. I have to be careful not to take creating around a doctor ordered blood test because creatine makes me look like I should be on dialysis or a donor waiting list. Only one doc saw my egfr and said it was low because of more muscle mass than ordinary people that the egfr is designed around.

No egfr problems with me only elevated Hemoglobin and rbc’s is what I struggle with. Phlebotomies get it under control but then it tanks my ferritin which is even worse.

#102 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 September 2018 - 11:02 PM

No egfr problems with me only elevated Hemoglobin and rbc’s is what I struggle with. Phlebotomies get it under control but then it tanks my ferritin which is even worse.

Actual GFR is not a problem. Its the "Estimated" GFR where they estimate based on someone 160lbs. When my body weight is used in the more accurate calculation, my GFR is appropriate for my age. But Dasatanib actually improved it a few points.

I too have high RBC counts which is why the gods made the Red Cross. 1 week before any doctor ordered blood work I am on the table saving lives. 

I'll let you know how the fats and oils work out. I never heard that before on the BB websites.

#103 Yuri

• Registrant
  • 26 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 September 2018 - 01:11 AM

I use ipamorelin and CJC 1295 (no DAC) to increase HGH 

Ipamorelin is ok, but I'm getting arousal and even insomnia if I take CJC in the evening (I take in very moderate doses once per day).

Any experince with something like this?

Any ideas how to cope with this? Or change the formula?

#104 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 September 2018 - 07:22 PM

I use ipamorelin and CJC 1295 (no DAC) to increase HGH

Ipamorelin is ok, but I'm getting arousal and even insomnia if I take CJC in the evening (I take in very moderate doses once per day).

Any experince with something like this?

Any ideas how to cope with this? Or change the formula?

This has happened to me before as well. It’s odd because when I first started peptides years ago I never had any issues with taking them at night in fact Mk677 let me sleep like a baby. But years later, still using the same brands, I noticed they negatively affected my sleep patterns. And cjc especially gave me some flushing and nausea.The solution is to just use them earlier in the day.

Cjc no dac dosage doesn’t need to be high at all. You only need a little bit for it to positively impact a GHRP. Like I barely noticed a difference going from 100mcg cjc no dac to 50mcg. You are better off using a low-dose CJC with a higher dose Ipam.

Also something else you can try is Hexarelin. Only 100mcg hex Will give the same igf spike as 100mcg ghrp2 or ghrp6 with 100mcg cjc no dac and the same spike as 500-750mcg ipam with 100mcg cjc no dac. Hex can be a little hard on the pituitary but as long as you limit it to once or twice a day it shouldn’t be a problem.

Edited by John250, 02 September 2018 - 07:24 PM.

#105 Dominicus

• 23 posts

Posted 02 September 2018 - 09:05 PM

@john250

cfs sufferer here. if i wanted to do a cycle of T and HGH just to get stronger, bulk up, get in shape, etc would i have to keep cycling to keep whatever i build myself up to? Or can i get to what i want to get, no longer take the cycles, and still maintain at least even 75% of gains?

also do you source from any online pharmacies? can you pm me your sources?

#106 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 September 2018 - 10:42 PM

@john250

cfs sufferer here. if i wanted to do a cycle of T and HGH just to get stronger, bulk up, get in shape, etc would i have to keep cycling to keep whatever i build myself up to? Or can i get to what i want to get, no longer take the cycles, and still maintain at least even 75% of gains?

also do you source from any online pharmacies? can you pm me your sources?

What is your age?

Depending on your age if you do the proper post cycle therapy you can keep about 10-15% of your gains. You can’t really take something to gain something and then expect to keep what you gained without taking what you took to gain it LOL if you get what I’m saying. But you can keep about 10-15% which is about the same amount of muscle it would take you to build naturally in about a two-year period .

#107 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 September 2018 - 12:44 AM

What is your age?

Depending on your age if you do the proper post cycle therapy you can keep about 10-15% of your gains. You can’t really take something to gain something and then expect to keep what you gained without taking what you took to gain it LOL if you get what I’m saying. But you can keep about 10-15% which is about the same amount of muscle it would take you to build naturally in about a two-year period .

Here I must disagree. I haven't cycled in a year and I am down 15 pounds because of injuries and illness and kids interfering with training. Strength is actually up. On my last cycle I benched 265 and today I won't go past 285 without a spotter and can touch 300.

If diet and training and hormones are on point, then it seems you can keep more and 15 percent. At the professional level I am sure most of those guys would drop tones of weight and strength.... But that's people pumping themselves with drugs and food to weight in the 300lb range. If you weight 170 and want to get to 195 with hormones then I see no reason why you can’t hit that goal and maintain it there on naturally. Depending on goals, hormones may just be a shortcut without the need for adding fat along with the muscle.

#108 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 September 2018 - 12:51 AM

Here I must disagree. I haven't cycled in a year and I am down 15 pounds because of injuries and illness and kids interfering with training. Strength is actually up. On my last cycle I benched 265 and today I won't go past 285 without a spotter and can touch 300.

If diet and training and hormones are on point, then it seems you can keep more and 15 percent. At the professional level I am sure most of those guys would drop tones of weight and strength.... But that's people pumping themselves with drugs and food to weight in the 300lb range. If you weight 170 and want to get to 195 with hormones then I see no reason why you can’t hit that goal and maintain it there on naturally. Depending on goals, hormones may just be a shortcut without the need for adding fat along with the muscle.

Well I mean there’s no scientific proof showing what percentage you can keep. I think maybe with your first few cycles you can keep more gains but over time it will be much harder. I mentioned age as a factor because the older you are the harder it is to properly recover regardless of post cycle therapy.

#109 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 September 2018 - 12:35 AM

Well I mean there’s no scientific proof showing what percentage you can keep. I think maybe with your first few cycles you can keep more gains but over time it will be much harder. I mentioned age as a factor because the older you are the harder it is to properly recover regardless of post cycle therapy.

Makes sense. I am 40s and with clomid i can recover to midlevel T readings in the 600s. I never knew my baseline T. But wow, 2 years ago I recovered in a little over a month and the last time took roughly 2 months. I've taken a year off and feel ready to give it another go.

I think how much you can keep is whatever your own biological limits are. Its not possible for those 325lb pros to maintain that naturally... If they stopped all juice they would shrink to their biological limit if they kept training and eating. I would think if a 165lb guy used juice to hit 185 that he could maintain that.

Have you any thoughts on triptorelin for recovery?

Edited by Rocket, 06 September 2018 - 12:39 AM.

#110 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 September 2018 - 01:42 AM

Makes sense. I am 40s and with clomid i can recover to midlevel T readings in the 600s. I never knew my baseline T. But wow, 2 years ago I recovered in a little over a month and the last time took roughly 2 months. I've taken a year off and feel ready to give it another go.

I think how much you can keep is whatever your own biological limits are. Its not possible for those 325lb pros to maintain that naturally... If they stopped all juice they would shrink to their biological limit if they kept training and eating. I would think if a 165lb guy used juice to hit 185 that he could maintain that.

Have you any thoughts on triptorelin for recovery?

Since I have been on HRT for so long I never really looked into Triptorelin all I remember reading is if the dose is too high it can permanently shut you down so it’s very important to dose it properly. I agree about the pros there’s actually lots of pictures of them when they go off everything and stop training and many of them look like complete regular people.

#111 Aurel

• 184 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 September 2018 - 06:57 PM

Hi John,

I have a question which is unrelated to steroids, but as you are knowledgeable about testosterone, your answer would mean a lot to me.

I am soon getting 35 years old and have very low testosterone levels. I don't have them handy right now, but lets assume that the normal rage would be 2-10, then I would have 2.1. Meaning on the far low end, but still in range, which leads to my doctor not willing to lift a finger or spare a second thought. Now I have heard the these "healthy" standard ranges are calculated out of the average testosterone levels of male adults, thus including the young and old, the fit and unfit. Having a healthy testosterone level would in that case not equal to having the optimal levels for my age. In that case my levels could very well equal to that of a 70 year old. Am I getting this right?

I have never been active in my life. No membership in a club of whatever sport, no regular workout etc. Would you think that this could be the reason for such low levels? The body saying: well, he doesn't work out, so we won't need that testosterone anyhow. Or could it be (in parts) the other way round. Low levels of testosterone leading to low level of power, leading to low level of willpower to becoming active. I am not fishing for an excuse for my inactive lifestyle here, I just wonder if becoming active over a long period of time would lead to normal levels of T without any other substances. 

Thank you for sharing your experiences on this matter.

#112 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 September 2018 - 08:55 PM

Hi John,

I have a question which is unrelated to steroids, but as you are knowledgeable about testosterone, your answer would mean a lot to me.

I am soon getting 35 years old and have very low testosterone levels. I don't have them handy right now, but lets assume that the normal rage would be 2-10, then I would have 2.1. Meaning on the far low end, but still in range, which leads to my doctor not willing to lift a finger or spare a second thought. Now I have heard the these "healthy" standard ranges are calculated out of the average testosterone levels of male adults, thus including the young and old, the fit and unfit. Having a healthy testosterone level would in that case not equal to having the optimal levels for my age. In that case my levels could very well equal to that of a 70 year old. Am I getting this right?

I have never been active in my life. No membership in a club of whatever sport, no regular workout etc. Would you think that this could be the reason for such low levels? The body saying: well, he doesn't work out, so we won't need that testosterone anyhow. Or could it be (in parts) the other way round. Low levels of testosterone leading to low level of power, leading to low level of willpower to becoming active. I am not fishing for an excuse for my inactive lifestyle here, I just wonder if becoming active over a long period of time would lead to normal levels of T without any other substances.

Thank you for sharing your experiences on this matter.

Have you ever used any steroids or pro hormones in the past? And when you got your testosterone levels checked do you recall if luteinizing hormone was checked as well?

#113 Aurel

• 184 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 September 2018 - 09:22 AM

I have never used steroids or anything related. Sadly I havent had the LH checked. All the levels I have are:

Dec 2015:

Testosterone: 2.59 (2.49-8.36)

Jan 2016:

Testosterone: 1.99 (2.49-8.36)

Jan 2017:

Testosterone: 2.71 (2.7-10.7)

SHBG: 15.2 (17-78)

DHEA: 9.93 (4.6-16.1)

On all these dates there has also been a Vitamin D deficiency. My new T levels I had tested on Thursday and I am waiting for the results. 

Thank you for any hint.

#114 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 September 2018 - 05:16 PM

Ok wow that’s pretty low and low Test is more unhealthy than high. I doubt Vitamin D would do that much unfortunately. I’ll reply throughly tomorrow as I have my toddlers today and no drugs so it’s a nightmare but lastly are you in the US and if so where?
  • Cheerful x 1

#115 Aurel

• 184 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 September 2018 - 06:51 PM

Thank you for taking the time. My toddler also has one his phases right now (hugging or screaming). I am living in Germany.

#116 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 September 2018 - 12:34 AM

Thank you for taking the time. My toddler also has one his phases right now (hugging or screaming). I am living in Germany.

If your doctor will not prescribe it to you unless your levels are out of the range low your only option is to basically use an exogenous testosterone whether it be injectible or the gel, etc. for a couple weeks and then abruptly stop it and in about two weeks go to a different doctor and say that you are gaining weight lack of sex drive, etc. just make all that stuff up as it will lead them to test your levels. and see if they will test your levels. After stopping the testosterone your natural levels will be very low and that is an option if you get a script.
  • Good Point x 1

#117 MidwestGreg

• 37 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 07:32 PM

​Hi John,

​How are you managing your hematocrit while having low ferritin? Just like you, I found that dropping a pint of blood to lower my hematocrit tanked my ferritin levels. At one point the ferritin got down to single digits. A lot of side effects (fatigue, shortness of breath, general malaise) with low ferritin levels.

​Are you somehow able to increase/or maintain your ferritin levels while not causing your hematocrit to rise at the same time? Taking iron supplements to increase ferritin seemed counterproductive as that also raised rbc's.

Any insight here would be much appreciated as this very issue caused me to stop TRT.

​Great thread BTW.

​Thanks

#118 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 September 2018 - 08:44 PM

​Hi John,

​How are you managing your hematocrit while having low ferritin? Just like you, I found that dropping a pint of blood to lower my hematocrit tanked my ferritin levels. At one point the ferritin got down to single digits. A lot of side effects (fatigue, shortness of breath, general malaise) with low ferritin levels.

​Are you somehow able to increase/or maintain your ferritin levels while not causing your hematocrit to rise at the same time? Taking iron supplements to increase ferritin seemed counterproductive as that also raised rbc's.

Any insight here would be much appreciated as this very issue caused me to stop TRT.

​Great thread BTW.

​Thanks

It’s been difficult. With my current method involving approximately 140 mg Testosterone Cypionate/wk and donating blood Once every 5-6months has kept my hemoglobin in the 17s which I am fine with as I talk to several doctors who have told me high hemoglobin is blown out of proportion it’s really not an issue until you start hitting the 19’s and 20’s especially because people who live in high altitude’s often have a hematocrit over 60 yet they do not have the side effects of someone who has polycythemia vera or erythrocytosis. When taking iron in the form of Ferrous sulfate in the past improve my levels and had a minimal impact on increasing hemoglobin. Recently I switch to iron bisglycinate and will get some blood work done soon to see if it had better improvements. my ferritin was 29 range 20-345 at its lowest about a week after my last phlebotomy without taking any iron so I’m curious to see it’s improvement now that I have been taking iron again.

Check this out there is some good information here.

https://youtu.be/mH-J5kXU-jQ

Edited by John250, 10 September 2018 - 08:45 PM.

#119 MidwestGreg

• 37 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 09:57 PM

It’s been difficult. With my current method involving approximately 140 mg Testosterone Cypionate/wk and donating blood Once every 5-6months has kept my hemoglobin in the 17s which I am fine with as I talk to several doctors who have told me high hemoglobin is blown out of proportion it’s really not an issue until you start hitting the 19’s and 20’s especially because people who live in high altitude’s often have a hematocrit over 60 yet they do not have the side effects of someone who has polycythemia vera or erythrocytosis. When taking iron in the form of Ferrous sulfate in the past improve my levels and had a minimal impact on increasing hemoglobin. Recently I switch to iron bisglycinate and will get some blood work done soon to see if it had better improvements. my ferritin was 29 range 20-345 at its lowest about a week after my last phlebotomy without taking any iron so I’m curious to see it’s improvement now that I have been taking iron again.

Check this out there is some good information here.

https://youtu.be/mH-J5kXU-jQ

Interesting video John. I seem to recall reading Dr. John Crisler arguing that treatment for high hematocrit due to TRT was not always necessary.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#120 Dominicus

• 23 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 10:47 PM

@john250

So if I wanted to start out, what would I take? Im 37, 188, 5'11" Also can you PM me sources if its not allowed on here? Thanks. Deca is one of em correct?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: steroids, testosterone, hgh, peptides, igf

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)