glutathione detox side effects inflammation bleeding

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic
⌛⇒ write a quiz!

#1 castillo

• 62 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 August 2018 - 04:33 AM

Does anyone have indepth information on how Glutathione works on the brain?  My doctor thought it was genius to give it to me to repair a brain injury and its accompanying symptoms (brain fog, ocd, cognitive slowness)  boasting that it worked for tremors in parkinsons patients.  I consumed it for over a month and I stopped it once I realized that it delayed my monthly menstrual period.  I have experienced nothing but negative effects from it up to now and here I am dealing with hormone issues it caused and massive inflammation in every part of my body, including the uterus.  I feel like it activated something in my brain and my body is going haywire.  It was the only supplement I was on and life was fine and steady before I took it.  Please can someone tell me how long these effects will last?? I assume glutathione gets stored in tissue and the liver.  Am I doomed to suffer these effects long term??

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: glutathione, detox, side effects, inflammation, bleeding

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users