• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Trodusquemine Reverse Plaque - Group Buy Share Data

arterial plaque trodusquemine msi-1436 cardiovascular disease coronary arteries carotid arteries calcification mouse study cancer diabetes

• Please log in to reply
413 replies to this topic

#361 PatrickW

• Registrant
  • 15 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 September 2020 - 06:32 PM

I think over all you are aces. You are very disciplined with your diet. You take a boat load of heart healthy supplements. 

The only other thing you could possible do imo is look at chondroition sulfate and adding a lot of very high polyphenol olive oil.

Awesome and thanks for the Chondroitin Sulphate tip!  I will definitely be adding that to my supplement list after reading this NIH review: https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC6238215/

It's a very lengthy article, but some key quotes are, "Chondroitin sulphate reduces the incidence of coronary events in patients with coronary heart disease....We observed a drastic reduction in the area of arterial atherosclerotic plaques in ApoE KO mice treated with CS."

• Informative x 1

#362 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 07:04 PM

I would suggest that you add MK4 as well. There are papers showing that MK7 and MK4 help with different types of plaques. 5mg of MK4 per day seems like a reasonable starting point -- in Japan 15mg/d is prescribed for osteoporosis in women, so a 5mg dosage is actually fairly conservative.

This is what I'm taking for now.  I just started working with a Natural Medicine doctor, so I may fine tune things a bit in the coming weeks:

Alpha Lipoic Acid 250mg 2X /day - Anti-Inflamatory, Antioxidant, hearing repair

Bronson Super B Complex 1 pill at night.
DHEA 50mg 1x morning (hormone booster)
Glutathione 500, 2X day, (antioxidant, hearing, boosts immunity)
Hawthorn Extract 600mg 2X day for blood pressure
Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract, 1200mg twice daily (arterial plaque reduction).
L-Carnitine 1500mg   2X day; (for Lipoprotein(a) reduction, also helps recovery after heart attack).  Also good for HF hearing.
L-Lysine 3,000 mg 2X /day, binds to LP(a) in blood so it does not fill cracks in arteries.  Can also draw out LP(a) already adhering to artery wall in plaques.
L-Proline  1500mg 2X /day; (for Lipoprotein(a) reduction). Like L-Lysine, binds to LP(a) in the blood so less will stick to arterial walls.
Nicotinamide Riboside (NR), 300 mg, morning dose (anti-aging)
Palmitoleic Acid (Omega-7), Organic Sea Buckthorn oil, 500mg twice daily : Plaque and inflamation reduction
Phosphatidyl Choline, 830mg /day, (Helps cell membranes remain youthful, particularly arterial, heart, and brain cells)
Pomegranate Extract 500mg 2X day, Plaque reduction
Quercetin with Bromelain, 1,600 mg / 330 mg (2 pills), twice daily, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory effects
Resveratrol 200 mg/day, morning and night dose (anti-aging)
Turmeric Curcumin 2,250 mg 2X day for inflamation - Best taken with some fatty food for absorption. A VERY powerful anti-inflammatory.
Ubiquinol 200 mg, 2X per day, More bio-available form of CoQ10, Protects arteries from damage, anti-oxident, heart-healthy
Vitamin C Time Release 4,000mg 3x day, keeps arteries smooth and flexible via collagen replacement, repairs damage before LP(a) can get in and form plaque.  
Vitamin D-3, 10,000 IU /day in single morning dose  /Blood pressure reduction;
Vitamin E, 200 IU, 1X per day morning dose
Zinc Picolinate 30 mg twice daily.  Thorne brand; immune function, helps heart muscle, reduces oxidative stress on heart muscle tissue, helps Vitamin E and Glutathione work more effectively
Pycnogenol 100 mg 2X / day, Centellicum 257 mg 2X / day, for arterial soft plaque stabilization.
200 micrograms of K2 as MK7 each day with food.
15 mg of K2 as MK4, Thorne brand in liquid form.

• Needs references x 1
  • Off-Topic x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#363 PatrickW

• Registrant
  • 15 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 September 2020 - 07:42 PM

I would suggest that you add MK4 as well. There are papers showing that MK7 and MK4 help with different types of plaques. 5mg of MK4 per day seems like a reasonable starting point -- in Japan 15mg/d is prescribed for osteoporosis in women, so a 5mg dosage is actually fairly conservative.

Thanks Smithx - I already had MK4 on my list at the very bottom - I just listed the dose first so it probably didn't stand out.  I'm actually up to 30 mg per day of the Thorne brand of MK4 in a liquid oil dropper - 1 mg per drop (so it's a little tedious to dose, but I trust the brand and oil probably gets absorbed really well).  Now that it has been a year after my heart attack and I'm off the Brilinta blood thinner they had me on for the two stents they implanted, I'm also now finally taking 200 mg of Nattokinase and 60,000 SPU of Serrapeptase.  I have read so many good things about Nattokinase that I'm really happy to be finally able to take it.  This 2018 NIH article was particularly encouraging:

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC6043915/

Both Nattokinase and Serrapeptase have to be taken on an empty stomach first thing in the morning to reach the intestines without encountering stomach acid, otherwise they will be ineffective.  I'm using the Now brand which I also trust a lot, but I don't think the pills have any sort of coating to protect them on the way to the intestines, which makes dosing on a completely empty stomach then waiting 30 minutes or so before eating essential.  But I'm open to advise on other brands from anyone who is also taking Nattokinase and Serrapeptase and has done some brand research to determine what's best.

Edited by PatrickW, 27 September 2020 - 07:47 PM.

#364 Gal220

• 1,047 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 01:00 AM

Those companies specializing in enzymes, normally they enteric coat the serrapeptase.

Arthur Andrew Medical

Biomedic Labs

AST

IEnzymes

Both Jarrow and Arthur Andrew Medical claim natto can get past without any protection with water and an empty stomach

Edited by Gal220, 28 September 2020 - 01:01 AM.

• like x 1

#365 PatrickW

• Registrant
  • 15 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 September 2020 - 02:07 AM

Those companies specializing in enzymes, normally they enteric coat the serrapeptase.

Arthur Andrew Medical

Biomedic Labs

AST

IEnzymes

Both Jarrow and Arthur Andrew Medical claim natto can get past without any protection with water and an empty stomach

Awesome thanks very much Gal220!

#366 Snapper

• 16 posts

Posted 22 December 2020 - 12:30 PM

Towards the end of the write-up that inspired the Trodusquemine threads, the researchers appear to point to AKT/AMPK activation as the main source of the benefits derived.  AMPK activators are fairly common, e.g. Metformin, Jiaogulan, Hesperidin etc. 

AMPK activation appears to lead to enhanced reverse cholesterol transport and autophagy, according to one study.

Food for thought.

• Good Point x 2

#367 Snapper

• 16 posts

Posted 28 December 2020 - 08:22 AM

Benefits of AMPK activation include enhanced reversed cholesterol transport via upregulated LCAT, ABCA1, ABCG1, and anti-inflammatory effects (lowered IL-6, TNF-alpha, raised IL-10).  Also, lowered MCP-1.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC5538277/

Edited by Snapper, 28 December 2020 - 08:26 AM.

• Informative x 1

#368 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 December 2020 - 02:53 AM

Well I've finished a month long megadose regimen of squalamine. trodusquenine exerts its affects via ptp1b inhibition and squalamine is a ptp1b inhibitor. Did it work? I don't know. Idont have pre or post data. Did it hurt? No.
  • unsure x 1

#369 MangekyōPeter

• 171 posts

Posted 30 December 2020 - 02:39 PM

I believe an issue of note here is that these agents so noted, as we many other agents, don't have the specificity and binding affinity at receptors at the key pathways to exert an efficacy of the extent to create the desired profound effects such as demonstrated in the studies published to date. 

Myself and others I know have used the trodusquemine analogue claramine with notable profound benefits observed. We went in on a large lot so if anyone wants to purchase feel free to contact and I can inform from there. If someone wants to do a third party independent assay a free sample could be afforded. 

And I wish all best of health and happiness to all in the coming New Year.

• Needs references x 1

#370 Wookie

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 December 2020 - 09:26 PM

I believe an issue of note here is that these agents so noted, as we many other agents, don't have the specificity and binding affinity at receptors at the key pathways to exert an efficacy of the extent to create the desired profound effects such as demonstrated in the studies published to date. 

Myself and others I know have used the trodusquemine analogue claramine with notable profound benefits observed. We went in on a large lot so if anyone wants to purchase feel free to contact and I can inform from there. If someone wants to do a third party independent assay a free sample could be afforded. 

I am interested in group purchase. Can u give me details, tell me what benefits u saw? Also Do you take it orally? Did u have any negative side effects?

Thanks for sharing:)

#371 PatrickW

• Registrant
  • 15 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 December 2020 - 09:49 PM

I am interested in group purchase. Can u give me details, tell me what benefits u saw? Also Do you take it orally? Did u have any negative side effects?

Thanks for sharing:)

I'm also still interested in a group purchase and wondering if anyone has seen any measurable reductions in arterial plaque.  I've been taking vitamin K2 (as Mk7), Nattokinase, mega vitamin C, and a lot of other supplements trying to get my plaque volume down, but have not yet seen any progress in two back-to-back CTA scans.  However my scans were only 3 months apart, so any progress I may have made could be within the margin of error for the type of scan I had (about 10%).  While there is very promising literature on what I'm currently taking, I know it's not as promising as something approaching Trodusquemine.  

#372 Snapper

• 16 posts

Posted 31 December 2020 - 08:23 AM

Here's a bunch of substances that reduce plaque formation, and maybe shrink existing plaque.  If you google any one of them, they would appear to activate AMPK as well.  So instead of taking Trodusquemine to get ptp1b inhibition which leads to the benefits of AMPK activation, maybe it would easier to take an AMPK activator instead.

L-Arginine, via Nitric Oxide

https://www.research...v_Med_48489-509

Palmitoleic acid

https://www.longecit...-15#entry876590

Pomegranate

https://pubmed.ncbi....h.gov/23528829/

Salidroside

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC3474264/

Garlic

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC6966158/

• WellResearched x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#373 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 January 2021 - 01:25 AM

Profound d benefits? I am not here as much as I used to be but where are these benefits documented?
  • Good Point x 1

#374 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 January 2021 - 01:28 AM

Here's a bunch of substances that reduce plaque formation, and maybe shrink existing plaque. If you google any one of them, they would appear to activate AMPK as well. So instead of taking Trodusquemine to get ptp1b inhibition which leads to the benefits of AMPK activation, maybe it would easier to take an AMPK activator instead.

Palmitoleic acid

Pomegranate

Salidroside

Garlic

Pomegranates well known. Its pricey though for some people as the prepackaged seeds cost $ . I use them in protein smoothies.

#375 MangekyōPeter

• 171 posts

Posted 02 January 2021 - 09:55 AM

Happy New Year to all!

Users have experienced cardiac/cardiovascular and cardiopulmonary conditions be significantly reversed, overall metabolic enhancement and weight loss, and even perceived cognitive benefits (whether it was directly, indirectly, or a combination from the overall positive health effects one can't say). One person had Stage II CKD that was diabetes induced and it was totally reversed - which was unexpected, as it's supposedly irreversible. 

It appears to provide some degree of overall pro-health/anti-aging. 

Most all used it sublingually, with some using it transdermally or a combination of the two. Some have done experimentation intranasally, though it seems to cause in all who tried that some very notable degree of excessive runny nose for a few hours after administration. Not intolerable, but notably unpleasant. 

If anyone has interest just please contact via PM and I'll get back with details further ASAP. I'm not certain if there's interest here to warrant a group buy, but obviously it's lower cost basis for higher quantities, though good to try to work it favorably for individual research. 

Anyway, obviously "miles may vary", but it's been notable for users thus far and I've heard of no one uses other agents (supplements) available seeing anything remotely profound. 

• Needs references x 1

#376 ZCKZ

• 10 posts

Posted 02 January 2021 - 12:23 PM

You’re 29, what kind of health problems are you finding success with? Do you have your own thread anywhere? Testimony from these people? Dosing regimens? Anymore information?

Edited by ZCKZ, 02 January 2021 - 12:37 PM.

• like x 1

#377 Vermonter

• Registrant
  • 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 January 2021 - 03:50 PM

Hello MangekyoPeter

I am interested in purchasing a quantity of claramine.

May I ask if the source was Chinese, and if so, what post purchase testing was done to ensure purity and absence of toxins?

For some reason, I was not able to send you a private message. Feel free to respond by private message, and I will exchange email information with you.

Best wishes,

Michael

#378 Wookie

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 January 2021 - 08:43 PM

Happy New Year to all!

Users have experienced cardiac/cardiovascular and cardiopulmonary conditions be significantly reversed, overall metabolic enhancement and weight loss, and even perceived cognitive benefits (whether it was directly, indirectly, or a combination from the overall positive health effects one can't say). One person had Stage II CKD that was diabetes induced and it was totally reversed - which was unexpected, as it's supposedly irreversible.

It appears to provide some degree of overall pro-health/anti-aging.

Most all used it sublingually, with some using it transdermally or a combination of the two. Some have done experimentation intranasally, though it seems to cause in all who tried that some very notable degree of excessive runny nose for a few hours after administration. Not intolerable, but notably unpleasant.

If anyone has interest just please contact via PM and I'll get back with details further ASAP. I'm not certain if there's interest here to warrant a group buy, but obviously it's lower cost basis for higher quantities, though good to try to work it favorably for individual research.

Anyway, obviously "miles may vary", but it's been notable for users thus far and I've heard of no one uses other agents (supplements) available seeing anything remotely profound.

Hi, I can't PM you. I am ready to go! Please contact me.

#379 PatrickW

• Registrant
  • 15 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 January 2021 - 11:09 PM

Here's a bunch of substances that reduce plaque formation, and maybe shrink existing plaque.  If you google any one of them, they would appear to activate AMPK as well.  So instead of taking Trodusquemine to get ptp1b inhibition which leads to the benefits of AMPK activation, maybe it would easier to take an AMPK activator instead.

Palmitoleic acid

Pomegranate

Salidroside

Garlic

Thanks for this list Snapper, much appreciated!  I'm already taking all of them except for the Salidroside, so I will definitely be adding that!  I have the very dangerous soft liquid-filled type of plaque, so keeping it stabilized while the Nattokinase, K2, and various other supplements I'm taking hopefully slowly absorb the plaque is important, and from the NIH link you provided it looks like that's mainly what Salidroside does (I'm also taking Pycnogenol 100 mg 1X /day, Centellicum 257 mg 1X /day for plaque stabilization).  What got me in trouble and caused my heart attack just over a year ago was a deadly high Lp(a) level - 144 mg/dl!  I've since gotten it down to 35 mg/dl with the supplements I'm taking - something my cardiologist thought impossible.  So I have confidence in what I'm doing, but I'm worried my plaque volume won't drop quickly enough (two back-to-back CTA scans 3 months apart didn't show any reduction).  So I am open to trying Trodusquemine or Claramine to try and accelerate the process. 

Edited by PatrickW, 02 January 2021 - 11:10 PM.

#380 Snapper

• 16 posts

Posted 03 January 2021 - 08:54 AM

Thanks for this list Snapper, much appreciated!

You're welcome.  Having read about AMPK and then googling these substances that I knew had these effects and seeing they were activators, it seemed clear that AMPK activation was the way to go. I saw your regimen and you take some of these, and also Curcumin which is an AMPK activator as well.  Perhaps Trodusquemine and Claramine are the most powerful substances to have this effect.

I liked the study you linked regarding Chondroitin Sulfate.  It indicated that CS inhibited ICAM-1 and VCAM-1.  I've seen elsewhere that sulfur blocks MCP-1 production, maybe CS does that too.  These are things that AMPK activation does (see my earlier post).  Sulfur-containing compounds tend to raise HDL and lower VLDL.  There would seem to be a good case for having plenty of sulfur.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC4046042/

https://academic.oup...6/1666S/4664451

Edited by Snapper, 03 January 2021 - 08:56 AM.

#381 PatrickW

• Registrant
  • 15 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 January 2021 - 12:19 AM

Hello All,

Did we ever arrive at an appropriate dosage (per kilogram of body weight) of Trodusquemine or Claramine to reduce arterial plaque?  I understand they are both very expensive, but I would just like to have an idea of the minimum effective dosage.  I've read that while it is hugely expensive, just a single dose of Trodusquemine can bring significant reduction.  Also I think I read Trodusquemine should be mixed with a DMSO solution and administered subcutaneously with an insulin syringe.  While Claramine can be administered sublingually, it might be more effective administered subcutaneously.  Sorry if this has been answered already, I didn't see any specifics quickly browsing through the previous posts. 

• unsure x 1

#382 Wookie

• 53 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 January 2021 - 07:37 PM

Thanks for this list Snapper, much appreciated!  I'm already taking all of them except for the Salidroside, so I will definitely be adding that!  I have the very dangerous soft liquid-filled type of plaque, so keeping it stabilized while the Nattokinase, K2, and various other supplements I'm taking hopefully slowly absorb the plaque is important, and from the NIH link you provided it looks like that's mainly what Salidroside does (I'm also taking Pycnogenol 100 mg 1X /day, Centellicum 257 mg 1X /day for plaque stabilization).  What got me in trouble and caused my heart attack just over a year ago was a deadly high Lp(a) level - 144 mg/dl!  I've since gotten it down to 35 mg/dl with the supplements I'm taking - something my cardiologist thought impossible.  So I have confidence in what I'm doing, but I'm worried my plaque volume won't drop quickly enough (two back-to-back CTA scans 3 months apart didn't show any reduction).  So I am open to trying Trodusquemine or Claramine to try and accelerate the process. 

Holy cow 144 to 35! What are you taking that you believed lowered your LP(a) so dramatically?

#383 PatrickW

• Registrant
  • 15 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 January 2021 - 08:06 PM

My cardiologist thinks it's the time release Niacin I'm taking (1000mg twice a day), but it could also be the L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, or L-Proline.  There's also a possibility that after taking mega doses of Vitamin C and Lysine for about a year now my arteries have actually been healed and strengthened now with new collagen formation (I'm following the Linus Pauling Protocol).  This healing allows them to be stronger and more flexible (my blood pressure is also down dramatically since the arteries can now expand more with each heartbeat).  My C-Reactive Protein level (a measure of arterial inflammation) is also down to 0.69 which is excellent - barely measurable on a scale where "normal" can be up to 10.  All this might be signaling my liver to stop producing so much Lp(a).  It is thought Lp(a) is an evolutionary adaptation to there being very little Vitamin C in our diets in ancient times.  The Lp(a) was a stopgap measure to prevent arterial leakage when the artery wall is compromised by a lack of collagen-producing Vitamin C.  With the walls of my arteries essentially in good shape now (aside from the plaque), the signal went out to shut down the excessive Lp(a) production.

I'm attaching two of my test results with the personal info blacked out.  One is from 04/07/2020 and the other from 12/17/2020:

Attached File  Lp(a) 1 (redacted).png   112.2KB   1 downloads

Attached File  Lp(a) 2 (redacted).png   132.75KB   1 downloads

Edited by PatrickW, 08 January 2021 - 08:45 PM.

• Informative x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#384 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 January 2021 - 02:16 AM

I've read that time release niacin doesn't have the lipid benefits and hence i only use the kind that causes flush.
  • Needs references x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

#385 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 09 January 2021 - 09:40 PM

TImed release niacin can also cause liver damage if taken to excess.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Agree x 1

#386 PatrickW

• Registrant
  • 15 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 January 2021 - 11:04 PM

I've read that time release niacin doesn't have the lipid benefits and hence i only use the kind that causes flush.

Hello Rocket.  Could it be the no-flush type of niacin you're thinking of which contains inositol nicotinate?  I've also heard there are issues with that, but the time release (also known as sustained release) is supposed to be like taking a low dose of regular niacin fairly continuously throughout the day.  

#387 PatrickW

• Registrant
  • 15 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 January 2021 - 11:10 PM

Hello SmithX.  Yes I am concerned about that so I'm going to start having my liver function checked regularly.  From what I've read, 2000mg a day is safe for most people, but men (with our additional body mass) can go up to 3000mg.  Here's an interesting NIH article I found on it.  The article is pretty old now, but I think the research still applies:

https://pubmed.ncbi....ih.gov/9915661/

#388 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 January 2021 - 12:40 AM

That applies to the no-flush type aka inositol hexanicotinate, not ER niacin type aka Niaspan.

Edited by aribadabar, 10 January 2021 - 12:40 AM.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#389 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 10 January 2021 - 03:25 AM

That applies to the no-flush type aka inositol hexanicotinate, not ER niacin type aka Niaspan.

Not according to the FDA Prescribing Information:

https://www.drugs.com/pro/niacin.html

Liver Dysfunction

Cases of severe hepatic toxicity, including fulminant hepatic necrosis, have occurred in patients who have substituted sustained-release (modified-release, timed-release) Niacin products for immediate-release (crystalline) Niacin at equivalent doses.

Niacin extended-release tablets should be used with caution in patients who consume substantial quantities of alcohol and/or have a past history of liver disease. Active liver diseases or unexplained transaminase elevations are contraindications to the use of Niacin extended-release tablets.

Edited by smithx, 10 January 2021 - 03:33 AM.

• Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#390 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 January 2021 - 04:27 AM

Because they used ER niacin and inositol hexanicotinate interchangeably.
  • Needs references x 1
  • Good Point x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: arterial plaque, trodusquemine, msi-1436, cardiovascular disease, coronary arteries, carotid arteries, calcification, mouse study, cancer, diabetes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users