- - - - -

Second look at selegeline, l-deprenyl

selegeline deprenyl

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ph7

• 10 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 01:06 PM

Tried selegeline again. It was originally for me a great way to kick add meds and for me it did not seem to induce stereotypical behaviour. It's also great for a tough week at work without the dreaded add med comedown at the end (current situation). I am over 30. [It might not be good for people under 25] Lucky i have a cheap source. the link between sex drive and longevity does make a bit of sense, intuitively. Tyramime can always take a back seat and selegeline is the most gentle crutch I now, albeit the most effective. Wish me luck. Started yesterday. Also seems to have fixed my lingering trace of altered endorphines from past benzo use. I would think of them every couple days, reminiscing. Right now I could care less about benzos or add meds. Good riddance.

Edited by Ph7, 26 September 2018 - 01:12 PM.

#2 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 September 2018 - 07:54 PM

Tried selegeline again. It was originally for me a great way to kick add meds and for me it did not seem to induce stereotypical behaviour. It's also great for a tough week at work without the dreaded add med comedown at the end (current situation). I am over 30. [It might not be good for people under 25] Lucky i have a cheap source. the link between sex drive and longevity does make a bit of sense, intuitively. Tyramime can always take a back seat and selegeline is the most gentle crutch I now, albeit the most effective. Wish me luck. Started yesterday. Also seems to have fixed my lingering trace of altered endorphines from past benzo use. I would think of them every couple days, reminiscing. Right now I could care less about benzos or add meds. Good riddance.

What dose did you use and did you notice any type of withdrawal when you stopped? I think the main concern with it would be depletion after you stop using it.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Ph7

• Topic Starter
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 04:17 PM

Hi John250. I was going to answer sooner, actually the same day but still have 5 post limit. Makes sense as a policy for a site like this. Anyway the time since has given me enough perspective to answer your question thoroughly. 5mg was the original dose. I found that I would be a little too prone to food reactions so have titrated down to 1.25 via 2.5. No withdrawals whatsoever. When I was on 5 I could skip three days, no worries at all. Here is an interesting story. A couple years ago I had a great friend who was always there for me. He kinda vanished. I think he was doing hardcore stimulants, like the type that comes in 100 percent pure form off the street. He had been kicked out of his gf's house, (where he was living) in myanmar, which is a place where alot of illicit things can be found. So he arrived an absolute mess to Thailand with nowhere to go. I have a spare room and always have tea and sympathy for old friends. especially fellow Americans. I let him stay in the spare room. I have never seen a person sleep for so many days. He must have been taking a lot. Anyway, I suggested to him that if he could not get out of bed ( which he was going to have to do to get a job to contribute something) he could try selegeline. After the first dose, he was out of bed and functioning again. He said that he did not get any euphoria from selegeline but he no longer had any desire to use. Within two weeks, he was working again. I have never seen a person in that state before but seeing him come back to life was absolutely miraculous. Whatever he was taking obviously had a comedown. Funny enough, selegeline was able to save my friend from his comedown and neither of us have experienced any comedown from selegeline. Just remembered I should spell it with an i, not an e.....

• Informative x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: selegeline, deprenyl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users