- - - - -

bacopa qualities, textures, origins, and my experiences, and words to the wise

bacopa monnieri. bacopa science guy

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Ph7

• 10 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 01:27 PM

Must say bacopa has done miracles. It really is a brahmi of indian meds in their terms. Too bad the indian boilled extract is rubbish. Its usually a resin. Boilled like tea, no respect for natures' delecate creations. Originally I had it made by a highly skilled herbalist, extract, liquid. That was effective. Bought a few pills, a few brands, tasted the contents and, in all cases, it was either mixed or fake. There is a light brown powder version, thai, that also works. The powder is a fine dust with the consistency of white flour. That works. I have read that there are more than just bacosides, something biological, living or probiotic, certainly vulnerable to heat and Bacosides seemimgly arent. So there is something else in the picture . its a weed that grows in wetlands and picks up metals. Careful to get it from clean areas... where it grows it is invasive and where it is used as veg, for cooking, it is cheap due to its invasiveness i.e. abundant supply without great maintence needs. I thank legend Science Guy for the info on bacopa

Edited by Ph7, 26 September 2018 - 01:29 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bacopa monnieri., bacopa, science guy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)