• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Inexpensive Nootropic Stacks are Problematic...

nootropics caffeine dmae bacopa

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 24 October 2021 - 08:15 AM

While this product is very stimulating and works as a Nootropic, I have to deduct a full 3 stars and give it 2 stars out of 5.

• It contains caffeine. I don't need my Nootropics to contain caffeine because I drink great coffee daily. Caffeine is also a problematic Nootropic for many, taking this product in the afternoon might screw up your sleep because of caffeine's long half-life in your system.
  • It contains DMAE which is a red flag ingredient, that I regard as being a pseudo-Nootropic.
  • They don't prove the ingredients by publishing a Certificate of Analysis. I'd especially like to see a COA for the Bacopa. It has a hefty dose of Bacopa and cheap, Chinese-derived Bacopa is infamous for having metal toxicity issues. I have no idea if they use cheap Bacopa or if they use good organic stuff, but...

The product itself is quite inexpensive, only 29 EUR for a monthly supply so do you think they are using high-quality individual ingredients? 

1*Luenp-iNR1i-zGHehJ_GYw.jpeg

Watch: Inexpensive Nootropic Stacks are Problematic - ⭐⭐ Biohacker Review of OmniMind®

#2 jroseland

• Topic Starter
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 19 December 2021 - 05:05 PM

Follow up: Non-GMP Nootropic stacks are problematic...

The naive consumer often has this misperception that if something is for sale on store shelves or online it must be credible - it must have received some sort of stamp of approval from a concerned and responsible objective third-party. Unfortunately, this is pretty far from reality with a lot of products, especially health supplements and Nootropics.

1*mnAt5XoF3XgRs0oQQZFzyw.jpeg

Listen: Why Smart Biohackers Demand GMP Certification

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 jroseland

• Topic Starter
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 13 January 2022 - 10:25 AM

People often ask me about my daily Nootropic stack, I do share that using the Coach.me app. I discuss that in this Q&A podcast...

1*k_szODUDC3zJCkRBFtw08g.gif

Listen: January Biohacking Q&A #1: The "supermodel" diet supplement? Jonathan's daily Nootropic stack?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropics, caffeine, dmae, bacopa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users