• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Does Uridine makes Cocaine more enjoyable ?

cocaine

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Qwaiz

• 6 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 08:04 PM

I read somewhere that Uridine or  Citicoline  help to with dopamine receptors upregulation 

so if we take it we end up with more dopamine on the brain - enjoy more from cocaine? 

Edited by Qwaiz, 10 October 2018 - 08:08 PM.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 4

#2 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 October 2018 - 11:02 PM

I read somewhere that Uridine or Citicoline help to with dopamine receptors upregulation
so if we take it we end up with more dopamine on the brain - enjoy more from cocaine?

Not sure about cocaine but I use CDP choline and UMP and didn’t notice anything positive from an increase on my amphetamines. They will help with excessive dopamine toxicity though so they are good to supplement with.
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 tunt01

• 2,308 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 11:34 PM

Maximizing Cocaine utility is not the point of this forum.

• Agree x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • like x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#4 Qwaiz

• Topic Starter
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 09:07 AM

Maximizing Cocaine utility is not the point of this forum.

If you don't know the answer avoid trolling. 

i open the thread to  get respond from knowledgeable people here. 

this question is quite chalenging and definitely have a place here

Edited by Qwaiz, 11 October 2018 - 09:09 AM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Disagree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 BlueCloud

• 540 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 01:25 PM

If you don't know the answer avoid trolling. 

i open the thread to  get respond from knowledgeable people here. 

this question is quite chalenging and definitely have a place here

Looks like you're the one trolling.

But if you're not and your question was sincere, I think you may have the wrong idea about what this forum is about. Longecity is a science-based forum about maximizing physical and mental health as well as longevity. Therefore anything that promotes the opposite of that is kinda frown upon. Even though it may sometimes discuss substances that are at the edge of legality and somewhat risky , it's usually when they are of use to health and longevity promotion, not the opposite.

Usually when people ask about cocaine here, it's to get information on how to recover from damage and addiction caused by it, not how to get even more high from it.

So your reaction is like coming to an attempted suicide recovery forum and asking what is the best kind of rope to kill yourself ( which I personally believe is absolutely your right if you decided that rationally ), then acting all offended when people tell you that you're in the wrong forum for that question..

You're more likely to get an answer in a forum ( like Bluelight ) dedicated to recreational  use of potentially dangerous substances.

Edited by BlueCloud, 16 October 2018 - 01:30 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cocaine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users