supplier

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 orion22

• 186 posts
  • -1 â‚®
  • NO

Posted 19 October 2018 - 01:32 PM

is this legal i buy something from healthy monthly eu store they send me item from us now i have to pay 20% tax for non eu product and i can t even get it because customs asks me for a paper from doctor and the are open 

open from 8 30 to 12 am and i work from 8 am to 4pm and will take 2 hours to get my item

they send the order in like 3-4 packages not all at once because why not so i have to pay a postal tax every time also

how is this legal when they say its costs something on theyre website and i can t get the item unless i pay extra and have special pappers i can t get 

the problem is the stuff has to pass the non eu-my country customs office and not the eu-my country office witch brigs the items to me 

#2 Hip

• 2,396 posts
  • -447 â‚®

Posted 19 October 2018 - 07:13 PM

The cost of an item given on a website obviously does not include the importation/customs tax, because that tax will be different in each country. That is not a scam.

When I buy items from US websites, I often have to pay tax when they arrive in the UK, so that is an additional cost.

However, it is unfortunate that Health Monthly have sent your items from the US, rather than from an EU country, as Health Monthly are based in the EU (the island of Jersey, United Kingdom). 

You might like to write to Health Monthly and explain the situation. Explain to them that you expected them to send your items from the EU, not from the US. See what they have to say.

I nearly always buy my supplements from Health Monthly, as they are usually cheaper than anyone else. I think their service is pretty good, although they are sometimes a little slow in delivery. In larger orders of many items, Health Monthly do often send items in smaller envelope (maximum of 2 or 3 jars per envelope) rather than in one large box. I am not sure why. 

Edited by Hip, 19 October 2018 - 07:18 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 orion22

• Topic Starter
  • 186 posts
  • -1 â‚®
  • NO

Posted 20 October 2018 - 01:38 AM

The cost of an item given on a website obviously does not include the importation/customs tax, because that tax will be different in each country. That is not a scam.

When I buy items from US websites, I often have to pay tax when they arrive in the UK, so that is an additional cost.

However, it is unfortunate that Health Monthly have sent your items from the US, rather than from an EU country, as Health Monthly are based in the EU (the island of Jersey, United Kingdom). 

You might like to write to Health Monthly and explain the situation. Explain to them that you expected them to send your items from the EU, not from the US. See what they have to say.

I nearly always buy my supplements from Health Monthly, as they are usually cheaper than anyone else. I think their service is pretty good, although they are sometimes a little slow in delivery. In larger orders of many items, Health Monthly do often send items in smaller envelope (maximum of 2 or 3 jars per envelope) rather than in one large box. I am not sure why. 

they made me wait 1 mounth and i payed 20 pounds per bottle of pqq that is 18$ in us i can t even pick it up because of crazy customs regulation and im at work all day so don t have time to leave for 2 hours for every bottle and i have to pay the extra postal tax every time they send to the us-my country postal route its like some boss there said why shod we pay the customs tax lets fuk those losers and let them pay and deal with all the problems we just buy the stuf from i herb and send it to them and charge them more money that works 

now they are sayng its ok since they stated on theyre website shipments can come from us and i shodve been more informed 

i wish somone would start a law suit against them i don t see how this is legal i codve bought the items from us myself for cheaper why did i go to them to pay they more money and more problems because i use fedex to get stuf from us not usps that goes to local post 

the retarded custom officer didn t even let me touch the pacage for more than 3 sec he touck it and said "MEDICATION THERE ARE PILLS HERE YOU NEED A PRESCRIPTION FROM DOCTOR YOU CAN T TOUCH THEM " didn t let me  READ WHATS ON THE PACKAGE because i didn t know what it was didn t imagine these idiots would sent it from us

Edited by orion22, 20 October 2018 - 01:48 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#4 Boopy!

• 201 posts
  • 15 â‚®

Posted 20 October 2018 - 03:25 AM

not sure where you are.   There is always tax on anything you order in my country   and I do mean ALWAYS.    Plus shipping and customs crap.    That's normal.   But the whole customs thing where you are sounds stricter than here.   If you are ordering vitamins then no issue -- that does NOT count as a medicine here.   Perhaps in your country it does?   Not sure what you ordered,   but things like vitamins and minerals  (legal ones of course)   are not official medicine in America.   They might be doing that because so many pills are shipped now that ARE serious and deadly drugs  (e,g, fentanyl.)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: supplier

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users