• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

is it ok to take AZO (Methenamine ,Sodium Salicylate(NSAID), Benzoic acid) for more than 3 days?

uti antibiotic

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 elc202

• 83 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 03:23 PM

hi

is it ok to take AZO (Methenamine ,Sodium Salicylate(NSAID), Benzoic acid) for more than 3 days?
i had uti 3 years ago and i tried antibiotic (Bactrim) full course for 2 weeks, but it did not work
the only thing that actually worked was cranberry pills, but the moment i stop taking them, the problem is back.
so i'm thinking of taking this supplement "Azo  Urinary Tract Defense  Antibacterial Protection"
full label here: https://s3.images-ih...zo76011/l/5.jpg
i already bought 2 boxes, that's 48 tablet total, each one has 162mg Methenamine and 162mg Sodium Salicylate (NSAID)
but now i realize the label says to take it for only 3 days, but i planned to take it for 8 days (2 tablets three times a day)

also i got these supplements to help as well, i tried them in the past with no luck, but maybe this time if i combine all of them with azo it might finally end the problem:
garlic extract
grapefruit seed extract
vit c
olive leaf extract
cranberry + d-mannose
monolaurin
apple cider vinegar caps

#2 elc202

• Topic Starter
  • 83 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 11:09 PM

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: uti, antibiotic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users