hemp oil cbd oil c60

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 patbailey65

• Registrant
  • 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 December 2018 - 10:09 PM

Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions on infusing C60 into CBD oil? Would the process be any different than using olive or avocado oil?

#2 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,649 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 11:10 PM

It would be a lot more expensive and I'm not sure what benefit you'd get out of it.  Plus, you'd be consuming a larger quantity of CBD than most people normally do if you use a similar volume of C60cbd as is typical of C60oo.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 patbailey65

• Topic Starter
  • Registrant
  • 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 December 2018 - 12:37 AM

Haven't I seen you somewhere before? Thanks for replying. I also am not sure of an overall benefit and if that benefit would support the price. Combining the two, balanced correctly could provide fascinating healing potential. I would have to dramatically increase the infusion of the C60 because as you mentioned the cost of the CBD compared to other commercial oils used is highly significant. On this product instead of the effective dose being a tablespoon, this would be a dropper dose. The trick (I think) is to deliver enough C60 in the dropper for reasonable therapeutic potential without any fallout from solution. Do you have any thoughts along this line of thinking?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hemp oil, cbd oil, c60

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users