3 replies to this topic

#1 faxmulder

• 101 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 11:12 AM

Hi folks,

in your opinion wich are the best supplements to help with:

• lack of focus and brain fog

• racing mind and constant overthinking or worrying about stuff

It's hard to explain... but I'm constantily thinking about things I'd like to do in the future or worrying about things that *might* happen, writing stuff down on endless lists, saving *tons* of web pages to read later.. you know what I mean.

I'm feeling overwhelmed by all this and it's becoming increasingly difficult to just "live in the present moment" and focus on getting things done, instead of just *thinking* about them.

Is this anxiety, low testosterone, information overload, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out)?

Thanks for your suggestions!

#2 adamh

• 1,012 posts

Posted 23 February 2019 - 02:40 AM

Take up yoga and meditation. work on being in the present moment, when your thoughts stray to the future or speculation about something, gently bring you focus back to the now. A good trick to deal with intrusive thoughts is rather than fight them, accept them and gently let them go. This seems to neutralize them while fighting against the thoughts makes them come back again and again. Its mindfulness meditation.

General exercise will help as well. Don't look for a chemical to solve the problem, we are becoming a society of pill poppers and getting away from more natural methods. I'm not saying a drug or herb may not help, I'm saying do not rely on that alone. You have to do the work yourself or the pill will fail

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 ryukenden

• 232 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 February 2019 - 09:03 AM

Meditation will help.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 CedarWind

• 19 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 02:19 AM

If you're open to a spiritual solution, check out Gangaji and Byron Katie. Supplement wise, Ashwagandha (Sensoril brand) could help, and it has some significant side-benefits. If you're somewhat OCD, St John's Wort can help with that, but it's not the safest thing to take, especially if you're taking any prescription drugs. Brain fog is usually caused by the diet. You can find some good info on that in "Grain Brain" by Dr. Perlmutter.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: advice, supps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users