Group Buy for Imidazenil

partail benzodiazapine agonist

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#121 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 06:02 PM

To any scammed participants, please PM me your paypal addressed used and we'll send 4 vials for free. That's just the best I can do financially.  

#122 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 27 October 2019 - 01:24 AM

Piece of shit..........

• dislike x 1
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#123 jacobjerondin

• 134 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 October 2019 - 04:08 PM

Is your imidazenil third party tested Redan? It seems way too sketchy to be trusting this stuff to not have impurities, heavy metals, or even to be another benzo altogether (pyrazolam comes to mind, it's highly anxiolytic without being sedating and has low tolerance buildup/dependence risk tho prob more than imidazenil). 

Also, does anyone mind sharing the exact emails or websites to other labs than can synth small amounts of this stuff at a decent price? Thanks in advance!

#124 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 08:33 PM

Is your imidazenil third party tested Redan? It seems way too sketchy to be trusting this stuff to not have impurities, heavy metals, or even to be another benzo altogether (pyrazolam comes to mind, it's highly anxiolytic without being sedating and has low tolerance buildup/dependence risk tho prob more than imidazenil). 

Also, does anyone mind sharing the exact emails or websites to other labs than can synth small amounts of this stuff at a decent price? Thanks in advance!

We have a HPLC back in the thread.

RCdoZUf.png

I hope it is sufficient. Otherwise please provide some source that can analyze it.

#125 jacobjerondin

• 134 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 October 2019 - 12:04 AM

We have a HPLC back in the thread.

RCdoZUf.png

I hope it is sufficient. Otherwise please provide some source that can analyze it.

I appreciate that but no I personally would not consider that sufficient given that it is from the manufacturer. You have to remember that these overseas labs can easily either make a fake photo showing whatever they want or more likely make one very pure, good quality batch for the test and then produce impure batches for sale afterwards.

I don't have any experience with third party lab testing and it does seem that they're a bit difficult to find by just Googling unfortunately but after looking around a bit I found this one: https://www.impactanalytical.com . They seem pretty legit, another option would be to find a student or scientist that studies/works at a facility with hlpc, nmr, gc/ms capabilities etc. and then send them a reference sample plus your batch of imidazenil to compare with those tools. That would probably be a lot cheaper if you could find someone to do that since they would probably do it for free, all you'd need to do once you found someone is to buy a reference samples of imidazenil to send them.

Edited by jacobjerondin, 29 October 2019 - 12:05 AM.

#126 magnusuggla

• 16 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 09:14 AM

Hi guys. 

I'll now share the source of the Imidazenil that Redan is using. 
The supplier sell it at $250 / gram.  Their price for shipping 1 gram international through EMS is about $40, so total ~$290. 

Compared with Redan's "offer", he's charging you $2000 per gram.
He's "giving" the participants 4 vials, 120mg. Buying from the supplier, that costs $34. Redan charges $240. 

This is a unfair price but I respect his choice. We (ReachGenius) have a cap of maximum ~5x purchase/manufacturing cost since we cannot justify a higher markup.

This is the supplier's Alibaba page: https://xamcbiotech.en.alibaba.com/ You can contact them directly there on Alibaba.
You can also email them at mcbio_sales@163.com
As far as I know, they still have Imidazenil in stock and are ready to ship it worldwide, PayPal payments also accepted.

The analysis results Redan is providing is from the supplier, it's no third-party test. They've sent me the same pictures.

In no way do I endorse buying from this supplier. It's an "Alibaba lab" and I couldn't find any sufficient information about their factory. This is the reason we went to another manufacturer.

We also have a certain amount of Imidazenil that has been provided to us from this other manufacturer, including HNMR, HPLC and a COA. 
However, we use another third-party lab for our analysis: WuXi AppTec Group, and we have not yet had the opportunity to analyze our material and therefore we cannot yet release it to any customers. 
Analysis results directly from supplier, without any third-party backup, must not be trusted.

Edited by magnusuggla, 29 October 2019 - 09:27 AM.

• Good Point x 1

#127 jacobjerondin

• 134 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 October 2019 - 11:45 PM

Hi guys. 

I'll now share the source of the Imidazenil that Redan is using. 
The supplier sell it at $250 / gram.  Their price for shipping 1 gram international through EMS is about $40, so total ~$290. 

Compared with Redan's "offer", he's charging you $2000 per gram.
He's "giving" the participants 4 vials, 120mg. Buying from the supplier, that costs $34. Redan charges $240. 

This is a unfair price but I respect his choice. We (ReachGenius) have a cap of maximum ~5x purchase/manufacturing cost since we cannot justify a higher markup.

This is the supplier's Alibaba page: https://xamcbiotech.en.alibaba.com/ You can contact them directly there on Alibaba.
You can also email them at mcbio_sales@163.com
As far as I know, they still have Imidazenil in stock and are ready to ship it worldwide, PayPal payments also accepted.

The analysis results Redan is providing is from the supplier, it's no third-party test. They've sent me the same pictures.

In no way do I endorse buying from this supplier. It's an "Alibaba lab" and I couldn't find any sufficient information about their factory. This is the reason we went to another manufacturer.

We also have a certain amount of Imidazenil that has been provided to us from this other manufacturer, including HNMR, HPLC and a COA. 
However, we use another third-party lab for our analysis: WuXi AppTec Group, and we have not yet had the opportunity to analyze our material and therefore we cannot yet release it to any customers. 
Analysis results directly from supplier, without any third-party backup, must not be trusted.

Thanks so much for the very detailed response bro. I completely concur with your last sentence and strongly advise that no one buy from either redan or from the alibabas labs until he gets third party testing done. 

Would you mind sharing how much this third party lab charges to do the analysis? And are you having them do both NMR and HLPC? Also, how do you know this testing lab legit? I'm guessing you've used them in the past?

Most importantly, where are you getting the reference standard sample to compare to your batch? Misteryouaresodumb from reddit just said that there's no reputable reference sample of imidazenil available for sale anywhere (see this thread: https://old.reddit.c.../?context=10000), which from a quick Google appears to be the case (the only place I found selling it seems a bit sketchy).  Lots of questions haha, hope you don't mind since you've been so helpful already!

What you're saying all sounds great but without a good reference sample to compare against the batch you got, third party testing cannot reveal anything useful afaik. Don't get me wrong, I'd really love to try this stuff and for others to be able to as well at a low barrier to entry but safety needs to come first. For that we need to follow proper testing procedures.

Edited by jacobjerondin, 29 October 2019 - 11:56 PM.

#128 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 30 October 2019 - 02:31 AM

You guys or gals can do your own testing with a 10mg sample from us for 10 USD. We tried Homebrew, but they never came through.

#129 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 30 October 2019 - 02:35 AM

Oh, and also. I am no longer in managerial positions of group buys or the store provided. 

So, if you want, directly contact the manager at redwindresearch.com

#130 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 09:11 AM

Lab informed me that they'll be doing thorough analysis of the product via:

Energy Control International

Yeet.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#131 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 30 November 2019 - 08:10 PM

Piece of shit.
  • Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users