* * * * * 3 votes

Group Buy for Imidazenil

partail benzodiazapine agonist

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#61 magnusuggla

• 16 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 12:49 PM

I knew the guy was a big scam, getting what he wants with other people's money. 

#62 perplex

• 40 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 04:54 PM

The plot thickens, I was literally about to send in my $300, but now I'm on the fence.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 magnusuggla

• 16 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 05:40 PM

I just knew that something was wrong seeing the way this guy talks. 

I actually never intended to give Reformed-Redan any money, we would never give our company money to a random anonymous amateur on a forum. 
I offered him $1000 as a bait to tickle his balls and see what amazing promises he would give me so that I could then check in with the lab to see if this was accurate. 
Of course he promised me the moon to get his hands on my money.

I don't think that Reformed-Redan's priority is to make everyone in here happy but rather to get his hands on as much Imidazenil as possible. 
He might have a small bit of dedication to the participants but his junkie attitude (my personal assumption) and temptation to keep it all to himself will outweigh this.
Hopefully this prediction of mine will push him to make good on his promise.

While this group buy has been active we have been talking to a handful of different labs ourselves. 
We buy chemicals from China on almost a weekly basis and we found these prices way too expensive, 

and considering that this is a amateur lab doing a first-time advanced customization there's also a big risk of failure or impure contaminated end product.

It was really hard to find a proper lab for Imidazenil, but in the end we actually found a large company that has produced and marketed Imidazenil for several years.
This company also has "in-house" quality assurance and analysis so HPLC, HNMR and COA will be provided before they send us any product.
We just sent them a purchase order for 100g. 
If things goes to shit here in the end and people loose their money, please send me a PM with proof that you lost your money to Reformed-Redan and I will provide you a sample of Imidazenil.

Edited by Pengus, 22 May 2019 - 05:47 PM.

• Good Point x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#64 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 08:58 PM

I have been informed by the lab synthesizing the compound that the synthesis is somewhat difficult due to lacking certain intermediates that have to be synthesized first. Luckily, the manager of the synthesis informed me that the price target of 2000 USD for 100g will not change.

This has delayed the synthesis by about a month. So, please be patient.

I still have 2-3 spots available so, if you are interested then go ahead and PM me for payment details. I will most likely have to resort to personal funds in case there are unforeseen extra costs.

If I haven't been transparent enough, please let me know, and I can send everything I have regarding the synthesis project.

Best regards.

Posted on Reddit recently................so many different prices Redan!

#65 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 09:00 PM

Children. I'm not even going to bother with trolls trying to derail a legitimate group buy. 

As I stated I'm covering the remainder of the funds needed to reach 2500 USD for 25g from the lab in China. 

Here's an update from the lab regarding the test batch. It will be completed a little sooner.

oSiEFo9.png

#66 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 09:03 PM

Redan's REFORMED name came after he ripped off the people in the other thread. He wants you to believe he just made a mistake......however he has been ripping people off for years on forums. 

#67 magnusuggla

• 16 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 09:24 PM

Imagine living with zero integrity like this. What a bum.

#68 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 09:52 PM

WEIdocD.jpg

... and this thread.

#69 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 10:09 PM

"So, to the best of my knowledge, all participants have been refunded. I only owe 90 USD to one participant and all others have been refunded. I intend to refund the last participant at the nearest opportunity. 

I'm glad this debacle is over. Sorry, and as per usual, I'm not organising any future group buys

Thanks. Redan."

April 2017

Edited by Dakman, 22 May 2019 - 10:10 PM.

#70 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 11:45 PM

"So, to the best of my knowledge, all participants have been refunded. I only owe 90 USD to one participant and all others have been refunded. I intend to refund the last participant at the nearest opportunity. 

I'm glad this debacle is over. Sorry, and as per usual, I'm not organising any future group buys

Thanks. Redan."

April 2017

Yeah... That was from the failed 4F-MPH group buy thread, two years ago. And, it was a debacle offering an addictive AF compound to people. Hence, as you said my "Reformed" part that I added to my nick.

#71 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 11:45 PM

I'm not organising any future group buys. ...........................

#72 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 04:09 PM

Lol, keep on trying to troll me, while I am making possible a ridiculously cheap and potent, non-addictive, and non-tolerance inducing safe benzodiazepine for treating anxiety. 

#73 golden1

• 681 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 12:50 PM

yeah i'd want someone else to lead the groupbuy if I actually wanted imidazenil

not trying to start anything, but I remember your groupbuys always being skechy without results

#74 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 09:43 PM

yeah i'd want someone else to lead the groupbuy if I actually wanted imidazenil

not trying to start anything, but I remember your groupbuys always being skechy without results

I addressed the lack of transparency, over in my previous topic:

https://www.longecit...-buys-by-redan/

As I already posted in this topic, you are welcome to contact the lab synthesizing the compound at your leisure. I already disclosed the synthesis pathway to be used also so if you're feeling like I'm not a good person to conduct group buys, then go ahead and start one yourself. 

• Agree x 1

#75 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 09:45 PM

And, what group buys were sketchy without results since you have made the claim?

#76 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 09:59 PM

So, anyone who is actually a participant of this group buy, I will offer a refund if you've been persuaded by the trolls and passive aggressive posts a refund. It might take me a while to gather funds since I'm on disability and don't have too much money; but, I suppose that's the best I can do. 

Thanks.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#77 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 11:56 PM

Great admission that you were scamming and now trying the soft option of getting out......fucking loser. 

#78 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 12:02 AM

Great admission that you were scamming and now trying the soft option of getting out......fucking loser.

Your posts are increasingly incoherent and lack any logic. Lol, I'm not addressing them anymore.

#79 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 08:29 AM

Of course not......just the same approach as you took in the other thread...............you got busted scamming again. 

#80 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 08:37 AM

*incoherent babble ensues*

Keep at it, this as pretty amusing having you try and claim that I scammed anyone. Maybe you should re-read the whole thread again. 

Actually, why bother with these fictitous accusations. Have you at least contacted the lab to confirm that the cost for 2.5g is 250+50 for shipping and handling? 

Anyway, I don't expect an apology when I get this compound and send it to participants of this group buy, so keep on trolling, as it won't lead you anywhere. And, I don't even take your posts seriously.

#81 magnusuggla

• 16 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 08:59 AM

You have a history of only starting group buys where you scam participants our of their money.
All throughout this and Reddit's thread you have been lying about the pricing, telling people they will get way more product than what is possible. 
Telling me I will get 50 grams for $1000, when the price at the lab is $4580. 
You are so clearly a scammer and should not ever handle anyone else's money. You just never expected me to find the lab and the actual prices they've given you.

Do you really think you can start your own business? 
I can support my family because my customers trust me, always keeping my promises. This is why we now have several thousand customers.
You can't even handle a handful of people.

#82 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 09:08 AM

"You have a history of only starting group buys where you scam participants our of their money."

​Point me which group buys you re referring to? I don't care about your store. Go and make millions, billions, maybe even trillions while doing it. I don't really care about you or or your store. 

I'm just going to wait from now on a post updates from the lab. You guys can throw ad hominemens to me as much as you like, no fucks given. 

#83 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 09:13 AM

I'm actually considering refunding all participants of this group buy and dealing with it on my own. 

Once the lab has made more, you can contact them directly, and order as much as you want.

Tired of dealing with children. Based on my omnipotent and omniscience, I estimate that the majority of you guys are either in the range of 15-20 years old. So, go project your issues on someone else. Tired of dealing with children, which I have confirmed once again in this thread with trolls about and angsty kids.

• Agree x 1

#84 magnusuggla

• 16 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 09:15 AM

Everybody should read through this. Dakman showed it to me. 
https://www.longecit...roup-buy/page-8

#85 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 09:26 AM

Yeah, you should read it too. At the time I because addicted to 4F-MPH, and realized that I didn't want to do something immoral and offer a highly addictive compound to people, along with legal issue that could arise for both me and Longecity. 

While I understand you have some personal vendetta on me or some grudge, which I don't even know about and personally don't give a flying fuck about, the group buy was cancelled and everyone in it got a refund. 

I know these things are hard to grasp; but, I ain't no ubermensch. I made mistakes, which I posted in the above link. 

#86 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 09:33 AM

Nevertheless I still plan on completing this compound, which is eons better than addictive and tolerance inducing of other benzos if anyone has researched this compound, I'm motivated by personal self-interest to synththecize it for my own issues with psychosis along with Depression and ADHD. So, the point of this thread, which you guys have been promoting for me, is to raise awareness that there are safer means to address persistent anxiety, and potentially schizophrenia and depression. 

That's the mission statement and I don't plan to deviate from it despite the trollish posts, passive aggressive comments, and some other personal issues being projected onto me.

This will be my final post in addressing angsty, immature, and people with some vendettas against me for trying to advance the nootropic community. 

Keep on trolling with an abundance of ad hominems and other shit. 

That's all I have to say. 

As per the lab, which nobody cares in contacting and are conducting some crap attempt at a character assignation attempt on me, I will keep on squeaking along.

Regards. 

I expect maybe in some grandiose matter, that this compound will provide therapeutic potential for those suffering from anxiety and the like. 

Oh, and on a final note, I simply don't care about money. None of this is being done for profit. I consider this group buy a noble goal to addressing the ailments it could provide if anyone has read the literature. 

Cheers.

Edited by Reformed-Redan, 26 May 2019 - 09:37 AM.

#87 tonydc

• 9 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 03:00 AM

Sorry, I may have read this development a bit too late.  When are do you expect to make the final decision regarding proceeding with it on your own and refunding us, versus searching for another lab with continued escrow?

#88 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 03:09 AM

Sorry, I may have read this development a bit too late.  When are do you expect to make the final decision regarding proceeding with it on your own and refunding us, versus searching for another lab with continued escrow?

Well, the current lab is projecting the synthesis to be complete by the end of June. If you want out, let me know in PM, and I'll process the refund immediately. 

#89 tonydc

• 9 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 07:03 PM

I'll continue to wait.  Please PM or update the thread if there is any outstanding issue. Sorry for the confusion.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#90 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 01:50 PM

Doing some more research on Imidazenil. It seems to be a promising candidate for treating not only anxiety devoid of dependency and tolerance issues classically associated with traditional benzodiazapines; but, also shows promise for treating long term cognitive deficits induced by traditional benzodiazapines. Furtheremore, it seems to be a promising candidate for treating schizophrenia without utilizing dopamine receptor blockers. Will keep updating as I go along here.

BwY5uzJ.png

https://www.pnas.org...nt/102/35/12578

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users