Group Buy for Imidazenil

partail benzodiazapine agonist

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#31 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 05:18 AM

What I find the best solution is to ship it to Holland and distributor it there.

#32 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 05:44 AM

So, I;m decided on 5g for each new participant, The supplier is make a fuck-ton of this material so thee is no shortage. 

Anyone interested in the cost please PM me.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 06:10 AM

Update:

IsjYvdt.png

#34 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 02:09 AM

I'll be downsizing the amount of Imidazenil to 5g each person. The demand is insane. So, to give everyone a chance I want to offer 5g each person. 

If anyone objects to this please let me know, as the more the merrier.

#35 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 April 2019 - 02:45 AM

Just thought I'd mention https://en.wikipedia.../wiki/Tofisopam

since it's already available by pharmaceutical companies on large scale

#36 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 02:54 AM

Just thought I'd mention https://en.wikipedia.../wiki/Tofisopam

since it's already available by pharmaceutical companies on large scale

I tried it to little success. It's overrated. 

#37 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 05:04 AM

Ok, so I'm gonna offer 1g for testing purposes. Anyone want to try it for 1g? 

I'll charge 50 USD for shipping and handling.

My only concern is that customs might be willing to throw it away. So, if you're in the US your safe.

#38 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 04:25 AM

I had a setback. My payment didn't go through. I will be using Kabbage Pay Later if I can establish a LLC, as that's their requirement.

#39 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 09:29 PM

So, an update should be in order. 

I have been notified by the lab that they are changing the synthesized amount from 100g to 25g. I really had no say in this matter, and means that neither I nor anyone else will be getting 10g. 

I have 7 participants in this group buy (including myself), which means that a figure closer to 3.5g for each person participating is more realistic. Again, I had no decision or influence over the lab's decision to change the synthesized amount. It's unfortunate; but, 3.5g isnt a small amount either if one assumes the potency of this compound. 

So, on another note, the lab projects that it should have the synthesis done around June. Also, as predicted the first lab gave up, they couldn't pass the first step. 

Hope everyone is doing fine with their own issues and attempts to treat it. 

Best regards.

#40 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 09:47 PM

On a final note. I'm not going to accept new participants as that would be unfair on existing one's given a smaller pie to divide for each participant. 

By the looks of it, I'm going to have to resort to personal funds (non existent) or a loan from a bank to cover the costs of the group buy. 

I want to highlight that I am adamant and unwavering on making this compound possible. I can't take Etizolam or any other benzo at risk of overindulging and blacking out. I'm assuming this may be true for other participants also. 

Anyway, I'll keep any progress updated here in this thread.

#41 perplex

• 40 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 11:06 AM

Count me in

#42 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 11:18 PM

Just got a message on Reddit about a potential supplier of Imidazenil at a more reasonable cost along with a larger amount to be offered. 

https://www.alibaba....0751175849.html

I sent a request for a quote on 100g, which I believe is sufficient for 10 participants. If they are bona fide, then I will open up 2 more spots for a total of 10 participants as originally planned. 

Cheers.

#43 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 11:45 AM

So, that lab hasn't responded. I'm going to assume they don't have the product and are unwilling to synthesize 100g. 

Anyway, I want to open 3 spots for more participants, as I am still lacking funds to complete the group buy. 

Anyone interested post here or PM me. 

Thanks.

#44 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 04:34 AM

Update from the lab:

xNRMMmo.png

#45 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 19 May 2019 - 12:02 PM

So, one participant had to drop out. That leaves some spots unfilled. If anyone is interested please PM me.

Thanks.

#46 magnusuggla

• 16 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 10:46 AM

I want to give everyone here a heads up. Is everyone paying $350 for their 3.5g? 
I'm not accusing the topic starter of anything, but just keep this in mind. 

After topic starter had started talking to the latest lab that is currently synthesizing your product, I offered topic starter $1000 to participate. 
He promised me 50g for this money.

I then talked to Amy Han at the current lab and she showed me that the price she gave topic starter is $1000 / 10g. The bulk discount for 50g is $916 / 10g.
Topic starters response to this was that he was going to haggle, but this proved not possible.

In other words, 3.5 grams promised everyone here is $350 - and my 50g would be $4580.

I'm not sure how topic starter was planning to solve this. Would he pay $3580 out of his own pocket to get me my 50g?
More realistically, maybe he was planning to cut the product?

I hope everyone is paying $350 for their 3.5g or something is amiss..

Edited by Pengus, 20 May 2019 - 10:50 AM.

#47 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 11:19 AM

"I hope everyone is paying $350 for their 3.5g or something is amiss.."

Everyone is paying 300 USD for 2.5g. Read the topic again if you want to see that Amy changed the synthesized amount to 25g for 2500 USD.

And, I'm not accepting new participants. I will foot the remaining 4 spots left unclaimed with my own funds. If you are interested in a non-commercial use of Imidazenil, Pengus, then I'm willing to offer you 7.5g for 900 USD. 

If you have any further questions you can contact Amy, as you already have. 

#48 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 11:23 AM

Regarding disenfranchisement with 2.5g. I calculated that Imidazenil is in the range of microgram potency based on some studies done on rats and mice. It also displays a half-life longer than the control group treated with diazepam in the study. I estimate that one dose of 500 mcg would provide therapeutic anxiolysis for around 2-3 days. 

Imidazenil is also highly neuroprotective, which is intriging; but, I don't have much more to say on that matter based on the lack of studies on humans. 

#49 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 11:44 AM

On a final note. I currently don't have a lab that can do NMR/HPLC analysis on the product. I don't feel like Amy has any reason to cheat me based on the synthesis routes provided and based on the credibility of the business she represents. However, just as a precautionary measure and perhaps ultimately as some form of reassurance, I would like to offer 1g for testing purposes from my own portion. 

If anyone would like to be able to test this compound and purity please let me know here or in PM.

Thanks.

#50 magnusuggla

• 16 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 12:53 PM

"I hope everyone is paying $350 for their 3.5g or something is amiss.."

Everyone is paying 300 USD for 2.5g. Read the topic again if you want to see that Amy changed the synthesized amount to 25g for 2500 USD.

And, I'm not accepting new participants. I will foot the remaining 4 spots left unclaimed with my own funds. If you are interested in a non-commercial use of Imidazenil, Pengus, then I'm willing to offer you 7.5g for 900 USD. 

If you have any further questions you can contact Amy, as you already have. 

It doesn't matter if she changed the synthesis amount because the price has been $100 / gram from the very beginning.
This is the first time I see you write the correct price, 25g for $2500 is correct.

I suspect that you are or were planning on diluting the participants product.

You lied and told me that I can get 50g for $1000 when the lab had clearly told you it's 10g for $1000? 50g is $4580. You asked me to wire the money without telling me this.

Again, participants please confirm that you are paying at least $350 for your 3.5g. That is the price that the lab gave topic starter.

I want to give everyone here a heads up. Is everyone paying $350 for their 3.5g? 
I'm not accusing the topic starter of anything, but just keep this in mind. 

After topic starter had started talking to the latest lab that is currently synthesizing your product, I offered topic starter $1000 to participate. 
He promised me 50g for this money.

I then talked to Amy Han at the current lab and she showed me that the price she gave topic starter is $1000 / 10g. The bulk discount for 50g is $916 / 10g.
Topic starters response to this was that he was going to haggle, but this proved not possible.

In other words, 3.5 grams promised everyone here is $350 - and my 50g would be $4580.

I'm not sure how topic starter was planning to solve this. Would he pay $3580 out of his own pocket to get me my 50g?
More realistically, maybe he was planning to cut the product?

I hope everyone is paying $350 for their 3.5g or something is amiss..

Edited by Pengus, 20 May 2019 - 12:57 PM.

#51 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 12:58 PM

This is the first time I see you write the correct price, 25g for $2500 is correct.

I suspect that you are or were planning on diluting the participants product.

You lied and told me that I can get 50g for $1000 when the lab had clearly told you it's 10g for $1000? 50g is $4580. You asked me to wire the money without telling me this.

Again, participants please confirm that you are paying at least $350 for your 3.5g. That is the price that the lab gave topic starter.

Go read the thread again. I have no desire to engage with your accusations about me "wanting" to dilute anything here as I have no commercial interest in selling Imidazenil, contrary to you who I assume is the owner of https://reachgenius.se, right Gustav? As a matter of fact, I want to be explicit here and request that nobody sell this research compound as a commercial product. I don't want to have that on my conscious of people mixing a novel drug with other drugs that you offer in your store. 2.5g is what each participant is getting for 300 USD with shipping and handling included. I didn't lie to you. At the time I was under the impression that Amy was synthesizing 100g, and 1000 USD would get you close to 50g. So, I didn't lie to you or anyone for the matter. Also, I never asked you to wire any money to me, so that is flat out false. 

Don't PM me, thanks. 

Edited by Reformed-Redan, 20 May 2019 - 01:10 PM.

#52 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 01:18 PM

Gustav, also I'm sure you have studied some basic mathematics and understand that if Amy told me that her lab is going to synthesize 100g for 2500 USD, then 100 USD would buy you 4g, not what you claimed as $100/g. For reasons not entirely known to me, they changed the synthesized amount to 25g for $2500. So, 100 dollars, given the new amount to be synthesized would allow you to get 1g. 

If this is still confusing to you, then consult with Amy or work on some basic math skills.

That's all I have to say. Sheesh.

#53 magnusuggla

• 16 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 01:32 PM

Go read the OP. I have no desire to engage with your accusations about me "wanting" to dilute anything here. Bugger off. 2.5g is what each participant is getting for 300 USD with shipping and handling included. I didn't lie to you. At the time I was under the impression that Amy was synthesizing 100g, and 1000 USD would get you close to 50g. So, I didn't lie to you or anyone for the matter. Also, I never asked you to wire any money to me, so that is not true. 

Don't PM me, thanks. 

You've known from the very start it's $100 / gram but you've been taking everyone for a ride. 
If you weren't planning on diluting the product at least you made sure everyone would send you money before you spilled the beans about the actual price. 
Don't come here and tell me you didn't lie about it. 
How in the world could you have gotten the impression that $1000 would get me close to 50g when Amy clearly stated you $1000 for 10 grams from the very beginning?
Amy never told you that they could synthesize 100g for anything even remotely close to $2000.
Don't you think that when someone puts their trust in your and offer you a lot of money you should at least be a straight shooter?

mess.png

#54 magnusuggla

• 16 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 01:36 PM

Gustav, also I'm sure you have studied some basic mathematics and understand that if Amy told me that her lab is going to synthesize 100g for 2500 USD, then 100 USD would buy you 4g, not what you claimed as $100/g. For reasons not entirely known to me, they changed the synthesized amount to 25g for $2500. So, 100 dollars, given the new amount to be synthesized would allow you to get 1g. 

If this is still confusing to you, then consult with Amy or work on some basic math skills.

That's all I have to say. Sheesh.

I've already consulted with Amy and she has never gave you the price of 100g for $2500.
It has been 10g for $1000 and bulk discount starts at 50g for $4580
i.e it's $100 / gram for you and has always been

#55 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 01:41 PM

I don't know what your goal is here. To insinuate that I have some interest in "diluting" a product which I have no interest on selling, contrary to you who wants to sell it as a commercial product. 

Anyway, I made a mistake. According to my post #20 in this thread 100g from Amy would cost close to 6000 USD. So, the lab downsized the amount to 25g for 2500 USD. 

I think that should clarify your confusion on the matter.

#56 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 01:49 PM

Here it is again. I encourage anyone to reach out to Amy Han on Alibaba to confirm everything I have stated:

n08GXgU.png

Here is their Alibaba storefront:

https://xamcbiotech.....14ab3e5fhtbENS

#57 magnusuggla

• 16 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 02:05 PM

I don't know what your goal is here. To insinuate that I have some interest in "diluting" a product which I have no interest on selling, contrary to you who wants to sell it as a commercial product. 

Anyway, I made a mistake. According to my post #20 in this thread 100g from Amy would cost close to 6000 USD. So, the lab downsized the amount to 25g for 2500 USD. 

I think that should clarify your confusion on the matter.

I don't have a personal agenda since I never participated, I just want people to get what they have paid for.
Sorry but this doesn't clarify my confusion either. If 100g is 6000 USD, then why would you tell me 50g is 1000 USD? 

Either way, I've said enough and I wish you all good luck.

#58 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 02:16 PM

I don't have a personal agenda since I never participated, I just want people to get what they have paid for.
Sorry but this doesn't clarify my confusion either. If 100g is 6000 USD, then why would you tell me 50g is 1000 USD? 

Either way, I've said enough and I wish you all good luck.

Puh-leeze. You must have me for a idiot. You insinuate that I want to dilute a product, am taking people for a "ride", and some other nonsense about getting 1 gram for $100 and now quietly leave. 

Whatever floats your boat dude.

#59 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 02:19 PM

Anyway, I sent a message to the lab asking when will the test batch be completed. I plan to trial it on myself first. I'll report about my experiences with it, given my fearless nature.

Again, I'm not accepting new participants, I'll cover the remainder of the amount to be synthesized by myself. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#60 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 10:58 AM

I'm back Mother Fucker

https://www.longecit...date-group-buy/

To anyone involved in this group buy then you MUST read the above thread. 

It's long and boring and gets interesting when Redan's bullshit lying and scamming starts to unravel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users