• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Reversing possible damage from scopolamine and cannabis?

scopolamine cannabis working memory

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 fiftyyy

• 44 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 03:39 PM

Hey guys,

Long story, but im fairly certain a group of ill-minded individuals got me high on scopolamine about two months ago, while i was smoking pot daily. I've discontinued smoking weed since the beginning of March, however, i'm fairly certain that i've taken some long-term/permanent damage in regards to my working memory. I used lumosity as a benchmark to test myself, calculations are at top notch form, however, my working memory sucks at the lumosity games. Not only that i feel somewhat chaotic and disorganized in my daily life, which suggests that the working memory issues are not only limited to my lumosity performance. I also came across the following study:

Scopolamine (1 mg/kg, i.p.) substantially impaired cognitive performance leading to higher latencies to locate the submerged platform compared with the saline-treated group. Mice treated with scopolamine and cannabis (10 or 20 mg/kg, sc) needed significantly more time to locate the hidden platform than the scopolamine only-treated group, suggesting enhancement of the cognitive impairing effects of scopolamine by cannabis

https://www.ncbi.nlm...3nnH6us40jexb6o

I fear that i might have taken long term/permanent damage from the combo (not my desire). Any input/suggestion will be appreciated highly. As a i noted earlier i have not smoked for more than a moment, but my working memory issue persist, which scare me a little bit. I usually when i stop smoking weed, my working recovers within 3-4 days, if i smoke top notch herb i usually need about a week for a recovery. However, this time its been more than a month and still struggling...

Cheers

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: scopolamine, cannabis, working memory

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users