Protecting from Coronavirus - Supplements & Therapies

coronavirus flu disease epidemics viruses immunity covid-19

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3083 replies to this topic

#2401 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 16 January 2021 - 01:04 AM

I agree 100% that the science around the pandemic has been politicized. But who is responsible for that politicization? The same man who politicizing EVERYTHING and has divided the country.  With the new administration we have the chance to depoliticize science and focus on making things better. We will see in 6 months how things are. Will be interesting. 

Science has been politicized since Socrates and will continue to be politicized into the foreseeable future.  Don't imagine that the incoming administration will somehow be immune to this.

• Agree x 3
  • Off-Topic x 3
  • Good Point x 2
  • Needs references x 1

#2402 Hip

• 2,396 posts

Posted 16 January 2021 - 02:37 AM

Nitric oxide nasal spray called SaNOtize taken once daily prevents COVID, according to initial tests. Larger clinical trials under way.

Nitric oxide is a potent antiviral, and also blocks the ACE-2 receptor, which coronavirus uses to gain entry into cells.

Should be possible to make your own version of this spray cheaply, as this paper by one of the inventors of the spray states that they use sodium nitrite and citric acid mixed together to produce nitric oxide.  

Note however that acidic solutions sprayed into the nose will sting like hell, so I guess for nasal use, they may be using very dilute citric acid. 

Note also that as little as 1 gram of sodium nitrite can be fatal.

• Informative x 1

#2403 Gal220

• 1,047 posts

Posted 16 January 2021 - 07:49 AM

I DO think the CDC should formally recommend Vitamin D. Fauci has said he takes vitamin D and recommends it. 

Whats it going to take though, pages like this should have been stressed day one?  How many lives would that have saved?  The Biden administration isnt going to fix this, the Dimwits and the MSM have total faith in the abc groups - NIH/FDA/CDC.  Its still shocking to me he recommended 1-2 grams of vitamin C, but everyone walked it back of course.  Even anti-supplement sites like Harvard Health recommended a multivitamin. But Fauci "Multivitamins, there worthless..", trust in the almighty Pharmaceuticals.  Just like Big Tobacco making cigarettes more addictive, the money was too good.

Edited by Gal220, 16 January 2021 - 07:52 AM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • like x 1

#2404 Gal220

• 1,047 posts

Posted 16 January 2021 - 02:48 PM

More info on rare facial paralysis from the vaccine. - 13 Israelis suffer FACIAL PARALYSIS after taking Pfizer Covid jab

“For at least 28 hours I walked around with it [facial paralysis],” one person who had the side effect told Ynet. “I can't say it was completely gone afterwards, but other than that I had no other pains, except a minor pain where the injection was, but there was nothing beyond that.”

The unnamed individual noted, though, that the unpleasant reaction was “something rare” and stressed that it was “important” people get vaccinated. However, he conceded that he was undecided about receiving a second dose of the vaccine.

Ynet quoted Prof. Galia Rahav, director of the Infectious Diseases Unit at Sheba Medical Center, who said she did not feel “comfortable” with administering the second dose to someone who had received the first jab and subsequently suffered from paralysis. 

“No one knows if this is connected to the vaccine or not. That's why I would refrain from giving a second dose to someone who suffered from paralysis after the first dose,” she told the outlet.

Edited by Gal220, 16 January 2021 - 02:51 PM.

• Informative x 2
  • Off-Topic x 1

#2405 geo12the

• 762 posts

Posted 16 January 2021 - 06:30 PM

Whats it going to take though, pages like this should have been stressed day one?  How many lives would that have saved?  The Biden administration isnt going to fix this, the Dimwits and the MSM have total faith in the abc groups - NIH/FDA/CDC.  Its still shocking to me he recommended 1-2 grams of vitamin C, but everyone walked it back of course.  Even anti-supplement sites like Harvard Health recommended a multivitamin. But Fauci "Multivitamins, there worthless..", trust in the almighty Pharmaceuticals.  Just like Big Tobacco making cigarettes more addictive, the money was too good.

The problem with multivitamins is that they contain everything but the kitchen sink and have components like Iron that are harmful. I am surprised anyone here still takes them, I though this was old news.

https://www.webmd.co...mers-patients#1

Seems to me like you are demonizing NIH/FDA/CDC and blaming them for everything, but their hands were tied by Trump and their job was made difficult by the chaos and craziness of the administration.  America has led the world in Science. And people take science for granted, bad-mouthing science on the one hand and accepting the benefits it provides with the other.  I am optimistic that as the focus goes back to Science, and not the political calculations and whims of a crazy man, we will be in a much better place. And I know it may come as a shock, but we live in a capitalist society. Companies exist to make money and that includes Pharmaceutical and biotech companies. And we all benefit from them. It's outrageous to compare them to big tobacco. 

• Off-Topic x 2
  • Ill informed x 2
  • like x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#2406 geo12the

• 762 posts

Posted 16 January 2021 - 06:39 PM

More info on rare facial paralysis from the vaccine. - 13 Israelis suffer FACIAL PARALYSIS after taking Pfizer Covid jab

Yes , RT news is a very trusted news source LOL! Get's the stamp of approval from Trump. 

My late grandfather had Bell's palsy and I have a friend who had it as well. The rate is not higher that what occurs in the general population.  

"Importantly, the rate of Bell’s palsy in the clinical trials is lower than the overall rate in the general population, they wrote. About 35 per 100,000 people get Bell’s palsy in the U.S. each year, according to the National Organization for Rare Disorders, and about 40,000 Americans are diagnosed annually."

https://www.webmd.co...acial-paralysis

Edited by geo12the, 16 January 2021 - 06:42 PM.

• Off-Topic x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • dislike x 1

#2407 Gal220

• 1,047 posts

Posted 16 January 2021 - 07:29 PM

The problem with multivitamins is that they contain everything but the kitchen sink and have components like Iron that are harmful. I am surprised anyone here still takes them, I though this was old news.

https://www.webmd.co...mers-patients#1

A good multivitamin like Naturelo contains D, Zinc, selenium and K2.  You cant store zinc and selenium, so if you dont get them, there is no way for your body to manufacture them.  Many seniors are deficient in B12 due to poor stomach acid.  Harvard Health is extremely conservative in their recommendation with that Ivy league rep on the line.  However you will be pleased to know that Google did not put WebMD on the naughty list since they tow the mother may I FDA line.  They are up 26% compared to Longecity being down 95%... The purge continues.

Seems to me like you are demonizing NIH/FDA/CDC and blaming them for everything, but their hands were tied by Trump and their job was made difficult by the chaos and craziness of the administration.  America has led the world in Science. And people take science for granted, bad-mouthing science on the one hand and accepting the benefits it provides with the other.  I am optimistic that as the focus goes back to Science, and not the political calculations and whims of a crazy man, we will be in a much better place. And I know it may come as a shock, but we live in a capitalist society. Companies exist to make money and that includes Pharmaceutical and biotech companies. And we all benefit from them. It's outrageous to compare them to big tobacco.

Yes those silly Germans and folks at Oxford have no idea what they are doing over there...The only thing Trump did was give the NIH cover since he pushed HCQ instead of them - Zalenko showing 80%+ few hospitalizations with it.  He was also for Remdesivir and whatever else Fauci wants to push.  Where he failed is continuing to push drugs like IVM.  You should go back and read how Remdesivir was approved, the results were so good they had to go back and massage the data to try and show some benefit.  So beneficial the WHO has stopped recommending it.  But loads of money is being made.

For a man of science, you sure do seem to ignore the evidence...seems more emotional.

Edited by Gal220, 16 January 2021 - 07:30 PM.

• Agree x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#2408 Gal220

• 1,047 posts

Posted 16 January 2021 - 07:36 PM

Yes , RT news is a very trusted news source LOL! Get's the stamp of approval from Trump. 

My late grandfather had Bell's palsy and I have a friend who had it as well. The rate is not higher that what occurs in the general population.  

"Importantly, the rate of Bell’s palsy in the clinical trials is lower than the overall rate in the general population, they wrote. About 35 per 100,000 people get Bell’s palsy in the U.S. each year, according to the National Organization for Rare Disorders, and about 40,000 Americans are diagnosed annually."

https://www.webmd.co...acial-paralysis

As I posted, it is rare.  We shouldnt hide our head in the sand b/c its not what we want to hear and just blame the orange man.  Im not up on the politics of RT news, but they are just re-posting an Israeli publication if you want to use a translator and read it yourself. 

The main take away is the recommendation not get a second shot if the first one causes paralysis.

• Off-Topic x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#2409 geo12the

• 762 posts

Posted 16 January 2021 - 08:24 PM

As I posted, it is rare.  We shouldnt hide our head in the sand b/c its not what we want to hear and just blame the orange man.  Im not up on the politics of RT news, but they are just re-posting an Israeli publication if you want to use a translator and read it yourself. 

The main take away is the recommendation not get a second shot if the first one causes paralysis.

RT is Russia Today. It's basically Kremlin news and heavy on conspiracy theories and propaganda.

I think at this point the political squabbling isn't getting us anywhere. I've said all I will say about this.

I think the Remdesivir story was not a shining example of how things should work. You can read more here:

https://www.biospace...s-it-a-mirage-/

https://www.thelance...0911-7/fulltext

Redesivir is not a magic bullet and was oversold. Still my MD brother thinks the combination of Remdesivir  and steroids provides some benefit in his experience and the paper bellow suggests there may be something to that:

https://www.medrxiv....9.20234153v1   

• Off-Topic x 2
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#2410 albedo

• 2,068 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 January 2021 - 09:42 AM

So long for HQC+AZ? From the same team who has been introducing to the World and after re-analysis of data:

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC7779282/

"...We agree with colleagues that clinical outcomes are also key elements to consider when assessing the effect of hydroxychloroquine-azythromycin (HCQ-AZ) combination [1]. To this end, we reanalyzed our data on all patients enrolled in our study (n=42) and, in addition to viral clearance over time, we analyzed clinical outcomes, including the need for oxygen therapy, transfer to intensive care unit (ICU), death and length of stay at hospital. Requirement for oxygen therapy, transfer to ICU and death did not significantly differ between groups. Length of stay at hospital and viral persistence were significantly shorter in the treated patients group, compared to the control group..."

"...We agree that the HCQ-AZ combination may potentially lead to drug-drug interactions. We paid a rigorous attention to avoiding this combination in patients with cardiac diseases, abnormal EKG, dyskalemia or the routine use of other interacting medications..."

Also note the comment at the end: let's watch also our magnesium level (I would say RBC magnesium, IMHO)

Edited by albedo, 17 January 2021 - 09:46 AM.

• Informative x 1

#2411 joesixpack

• 467 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 January 2021 - 10:14 PM

Science has been politicized since Socrates and will continue to be politicized into the foreseeable future.  Don't imagine that the incoming administration will somehow be immune to this.

NIH reverses position on Ivermectin. It is now a therapeutic option.

• Informative x 5
  • Agree x 1

#2412 Gal220

• 1,047 posts

Posted 18 January 2021 - 05:36 AM

Don't know if this means our GPs might be able to prescribe this outpatient / off label or not.  It certainly no longer seem to be "forbidden fruit" (like HCQ).  

I'll be hoisting a glass of gin & tonic to Fauci tonight. Cheers!  

As Joe posted, FLCC says it is an official treatment option, does that mean you still need to request it?  It seems easy to come by, I would think all hospitals have it available? 

Edited by Gal220, 18 January 2021 - 05:37 AM.

#2413 lancebr

• 440 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 06:39 AM

Interesting articles....sounds like these mutations and variants are getting worse by the day.

A Troubling New Pattern Among the Coronavirus Variants

https://www.theatlan...d-world/617721/

A new COVID-19 challenge: Mutations rise along with cases

https://www.timesofi...ong-with-cases/

Worrying coronavirus mutation discovered in Washington state — but hasn’t spread

https://www.bendbull...b99f3219b4.html

New coronavirus variants could cause more reinfections, require updated vaccines

https://www.sciencem...pdated-vaccines

Study reveals possible SARS-CoV-2 escape mutant that may re-infect immune individuals

https://www.news-med...ndividuals.aspx

• Informative x 1

#2414 Gal220

• 1,047 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 02:50 PM

Interesting articles....sounds like these mutations and variants are getting worse by the day.

Thailandmedical.news stoking the flames of fear as well

Los Angeles Public Health director Barbara Ferrer said, " Current projections by the experts predict this if left unchecked, this variant could dominate locally by March"

Sadly we can now add to that threat of a potentially vaccine-resistant strain, L452R, as well

I wonder if Ivermectin is effective against all strains?  I would think Levy's H202 nebulization would work on any of them.

Edited by Gal220, 19 January 2021 - 02:51 PM.

• Informative x 1

#2415 Dorian Grey

• 2,159 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 04:06 PM

As Joe posted, FLCC says it is an official treatment option, does that mean you still need to request it?  It seems easy to come by, I would think all hospitals have it available? 

When I asked my GP about HCQ, he said he is "bound by his group's formulary", which follows FDA guidelines.  Said he could only prescribe medicines either approved or accepted under Emergency Use Authorization for treatment of COVID.  

Since the NIH has only gone from against to neutral on IVM & FDA has not budged, I'm assuming my GP would not offer IVM.  

Thank God for UnitedPharmacies!  I've now got enough for a year's prophylaxis and/or treatment.  Gather ye ivermectin while ye may!  

Edited by Dorian Grey, 19 January 2021 - 04:08 PM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Informative x 1

#2416 shp5

• 219 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 04:46 PM

No evidence that vitamin D is able to prevent or affect the severity of COVID-19 in individuals with European ancestry: a Mendelian randomisation study of open data

https://nutrition.bm...000151.full.pdf

• Informative x 1

#2417 pamojja

• 2,840 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 05:15 PM

No evidence that vitamin D is able to prevent or affect the severity of COVID-19 in individuals with European ancestry: a Mendelian randomisation study of open data

https://nutrition.bm...000151.full.pdf

No surprise here. They compared hypothetical as low as 16 ng/ml to hypothetical up to 24 ng/ml 25(OH)D3 serum levels. Both still very deficient.

Edited by pamojja, 19 January 2021 - 05:16 PM.

• Good Point x 3

#2418 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 06:08 PM

No surprise here. They compared hypothetical as low as 16 ng/ml to hypothetical up to 24 ng/ml 25(OH)D3 serum levels. Both still very deficient.

Yeah, 24 ng/ml isn't exactly knocking it out of the park for vitamin D levels. Not technically deficient but a lot of people think the deficiency criteria needs to be revised substantially upwards.

I shoot for around 50 ng/ml and some will tell you that's suboptimal, but it seems like a reasonable target to me.

BTW - There have been persistent reports that covid is not running rampant in homeless communities in the US (thought I've recently seen one report to the contrary). One thing about the homeless - they generally don't lack for sun exposure and most you see will sport considerably more of a tan than the average office worker. I would suspect that their vitamin D levels tend to be a couple of standard deviations above the average and have wondered if that might be one of the reasons that covid hasn't hit that population too hard to date.

• Good Point x 2

#2419 pamojja

• 2,840 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 06:48 PM

Not technically deficient but a lot of people think the deficiency criteria needs to be revised substantially upwards.

Testing with different labs here in Europe for more than a decade, normal 25(OH)D reference range has always been above 30 ng/ml. Though recently they reduced the upper normal level from 100 ng/ml down to 70. 70 is where I've in average been, with about 7700 IU/d and lots of sunshine in recent years.

BTW - There have been persistent reports that covid is not running rampant in homeless communities in the US (thought I've recently seen one report to the contrary). One thing about the homeless - they generally don't lack for sun exposure and most you see will sport considerably more of a tan than the average office worker. I would suspect that their vitamin D levels tend to be a couple of standard deviations above the average and have wondered if that might be one of the reasons that covid hasn't hit that population too hard to date.

My anecdotal experience working at a night-time shelter for homeless: We had 1 guest turn positive. Was placed for 10 days in a single flat for quarantine. Tough being badly diabetic with ulcers on his legs (Italian on top), he never got any symptoms and after 10 days tested negative again. All other guests in the homeless-shelter remained in quarantine for 10 days too. All without symptoms and tested negative again after 10 days.

Though our guests in living-quarters don't have to wear masks all the time (eating, smoking, sleeping, .. etc.), we doing nightshifts were always wearing N95 masks, therefore didn't need to go into quarantine ourself. And tested negativ throughout. 5 of us doing nightshifts.

On the other hand: in our ambulant daytime counceling department, though being extra careful with hygiene, N95 mask and more varied clients, even 5 out of 8 co-workers tested positive and each had to stay at home in quarantine for 10 days. Nobody of them could trace the infection. Luckily, almost all of them had it mildly, only one of them 1 evening was on the brink of going to the hospital, but the next morning the very high fever broke (additonally as someone very overweight).

So in my everyday example, homeless people most of the time with compromised immunity from addictions till now didn't get affected at all (except for having to stay in quarantine for 10 days, which is kind of nice usually having to stroll for 10 hours a day though the streets in freezing temperatures). We from the nightshift all the time interacting with unprotected clients didn't get affected either.

But for some reason our well-organized daytime counceling co-workers meeting only 1 client at a time (usually not homeless, but at the brink of it) most got it.

Edited by pamojja, 19 January 2021 - 06:51 PM.

• Informative x 4
  • unsure x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#2420 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 07:19 PM

I think the labs in the states will call anything below 20 ng/ml deficient, but it will probably vary from lab to lab.

The homeless shelter I'm familiar with is a nighttime only shelter. They give them an evening meal and a place to sleep and then everyone has to leave during the day while they clean up and prepare for the evening.  We've had virtually no covid cases and these people will congregate outside without masks for hours at a time.  They spend their time panhandling all day for the most part, so they are outside almost from sun up to sun down. I bet there isn't one of them that has a vitamin D level below 50 ng/ml.  

I know that in late fall there had only been 1 or 2 covid cases in that shelter. And the conditions for covid are fairly ripe. The spacing inside the shelter is a bit cramped. And while they ask the guests to wear a mask while in the shelter, compliance isn't as high as they would like.

You can't conclude that this is related to vitamin D levels, but you can certainly wonder.

• Informative x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#2421 albedo

• 2,068 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 January 2021 - 07:34 AM

Good point and agree, but I am confused with the conversions units you use and the definitions in the paper. Do you agree?

"..Vitamin D deficiency: individuals whose vitamin D levels (UKB field 30890) were <25 nmol/L were coded as cases; and individuals whose vitamin D levels were =50 nmol/L were coded as controls..."

(25 nmol/l = 10 ng/ml; 50 nmol/l = 20 ng/ml)

Edited by albedo, 20 January 2021 - 07:45 AM.

#2422 pamojja

• 2,840 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 12:35 PM

Good point and agree, but I am confused with the conversions units you use and the definitions in the paper. Do you agree?

Yes, just converted to ng/ml, because that's what I and others are more familiar with.

Actually just converted the lowest and highest in this table:

Attached File  PSX_20210120_141138.jpg   95.29KB   0 downloads

Edited by pamojja, 20 January 2021 - 12:40 PM.

#2423 FSL

• 22 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 January 2021 - 02:37 PM

Small trial.  Single dose.  Some effects.

The effect of early treatment with ivermectin on viral load, symptoms and humoral response in patients with non-severe COVID-19: A pilot, double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized clinical trial

https://www.thelance...0464-8/fulltext

Consecutive patients with non-severe COVID-19 and no risk factors for complicated disease attending the emergency room of the Clínica Universidad de Navarra between July 31, 2020 and September 11, 2020 were enrolled. All enrollments occurred within 72 h of onset of fever or cough. Patients were randomized 1:1 to receive ivermectin, 400 mcg/kg, single dose (n = 12) or placebo (n = 12). 

All patients recruited completed the trial (median age, 26 [IQR 19–36 in the ivermectin and 21–44 in the controls] years; 12 [50%] women; 100% had symptoms at recruitment, 70% reported headache, 62% reported fever, 50% reported general malaise and 25% reported cough). At day 7, there was no difference in the proportion of PCR positive patients (RR 0·92, 95% CI: 0·77–1·09, p = 1·0). The ivermectin group had non-statistically significant lower viral loads at day 4 (p = 0·24 for gene E; p = 0·18 for gene N) and day 7 (p = 0·16 for gene E; p = 0·18 for gene N) post treatment as well as lower IgG titers at day 21 post treatment (p = 0·24). Patients in the ivermectin group recovered earlier from hyposmia/anosmia (76 vs 158 patient-days; p < 0.001).

Edited by FSL, 20 January 2021 - 02:40 PM.

#2424 FSL

• 22 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 January 2021 - 02:49 PM

Connection between gut bacteria and vitamin D levels

https://www.scienced...01130131356.htm

https://www.nature.c...467-020-19793-8

Because they live in different regions of the U.S., the men in the study are exposed to differing amounts of sunlight, a source of vitamin D. As expected, men who lived in San Diego, California got the most sun, and they also had the most precursor form of vitamin D.

But the team unexpectedly found no correlations between where men lived and their levels of active vitamin D hormone.

"It seems like it doesn't matter how much vitamin D you get through sunlight or supplementation, nor how much your body can store," Kado said. "It matters how well your body is able to metabolize that into active vitamin D, and maybe that's what clinical trials need to measure in order to get a more accurate picture of the vitamin's role in health."

"We often find in medicine that more is not necessarily better," Thomas added. "So in this case, maybe it's not how much vitamin D you supplement with, but how you encourage your body to use it."

#2425 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 20 January 2021 - 02:57 PM

If you have enough precursors then I would assume the above to be the case. 

But in our modern world, many are lacking in precursors. If you work in an office, live in a nursing home, spend your free time online rather than outside, you'll be getting a fraction of the sunlight we were evolved to live under.

• Good Point x 1

#2426 albedo

• 2,068 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 January 2021 - 08:16 AM

Colchicine reduces the risk of COVID-19-related complications

Positive results from COLCORONA trial show that colchicine is the only effective oral medication for treating non-hospitalized patients

http://www.globenews...plications.html

https://www.nhs.uk/m...nes/colchicine/

• Informative x 2

#2427 Mr Spock

• 49 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 January 2021 - 05:29 PM

Thailandmedical.news stoking the flames of fear as well

I wonder if Ivermectin is effective against all strains?  I would think Levy's H202 nebulization would work on any of them.

Gal,

I too have been using the Levy protocol; first real symptoms were breathlessness. 

How often and at what dilution are you using it at?

#2428 Mr Spock

• 49 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 January 2021 - 05:32 PM

Anyone bought Invectin from alldaychemist know what timescale they're being delivered to UK?

#2429 calimero

• 29 posts

Posted 25 January 2021 - 11:11 PM

In this interview ivermectin is presented both as a prophylactic and also as a late treatment. Dr. Ion Alexie  was interviewed by Marius Tuca(a well-known Romanian journalist who has recovered by taking Ivermectin). Unfortunately I do not have the time to translate this interview, but in short:

Ivermectin is a very safe drug, has very few side effects, can sometimes increase transaminases and can be combined with an anticoagulant (ex: Eliquis) only if there are no contraindications. The increase in transaminases is much lower with Ivermectin compared to Remdesivir.

Dr. Alexie treated his father and brother with ivermectin and has been using ivermectin for months to treat patients in LA. The FDA has not approved Ivermectin for Covid, but the NIH approved physicians to use ivermectin.

Prophylactic treatment  for a 85kg person:

- first day: 5 tablets of ivermectin (3mg / tablet) in a single dose

- third day: 5 tablets of ivermectin (3mg / tablet) in a single dose

- every 30 days (after day 3): 5 tablets of ivermectin (3mg / tablet) in a single dose

At 106kg : 1 dose = 7-8 tablets (7-8x3mg)

Early Treatment:  Vitamin C + D + Zn + Ivermectin + Aspirin (or Eliquis)

Late Treatment: ivermectin + high dose of steroids (1g / day of Solu-Medrol for 3 days after which the dose is reduced according to CRP)

Dr. Alexie gargles with a solution of 1/2 hydrogen peroxide (3%) + 1/2 mouthwash. He also uses this solution for intensive care patients 3-4 times a day.

You can also do nasal washes with a solution of hydrogen peroxide (1%) and saline sterile solution.

Edited by calimero, 25 January 2021 - 11:17 PM.

• Informative x 3

#2430 Gal220

• 1,047 posts

Posted 26 January 2021 - 01:35 AM

Gal,

I too have been using the Levy protocol; first real symptoms were breathlessness. 

How often and at what dilution are you using it at?

Just 1% every other day.  If symptoms 4x a day for 10 minutes.

it is recommended that 5- to 15-minute nebulization sessions be undertaken several times daily or until a symptomatic relief is realized. Many individuals report significant improvement only a few hours after the first one or two treatments. However, it would be advisable to persist in these treatments several times daily for at least 24 to 48 hours after you feel everything is completely normal in your sinuses, nose, and throat to assure a complete resolution of the infection.

Chart for getting percentages - https://www.earthcli...n-peroxide.html

Mercola has a detailed protocol here, he only uses .1% - https://articles.mer...n-peroxide.aspx

• Informative x 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coronavirus, flu, disease epidemics, viruses, immunity, covid-19

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)