• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Caffeine alternative in preworkout stack?

teacrine preworkout

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 faxmulder

• 101 posts

Posted 02 February 2020 - 05:35 PM

Hi folks,

Premise: I’m quite sensitive to caffeine, it affects my sleep if taken too late in the afternoon.
For this reason, in these months I’ve started taking an espresso only at breakfast. Previously I was doing 1 breakfast + 1 lunch.

So far so good, but I have yet to find a good caffeine replacement for post-lunch tiredness... I feel I’m missing something to keep going through all the tasks at work and then at home in the evening.

That being said, I’m starting to working out again and I’m trying to assembly a pre-workout stack. The fact is that I can’t workout in the morning, thus I’ll go to the gym at around 6pm.

Do you think that **TeaCrine** could work? Considering its long half-life, I was thinking about taking it after lunch at about 1:30/2pm in order to be ready when I go to the gym. Would it affect my sleep?

**The rest of my pre-workout stack would be: cordyceps, agmatine, taurine, forskolin.** I’m considering throwing in also an adaptogen, such Rhodiola or PanaMAX or eleuthero, and maybe citrulline in the future.

The other supps I’m taking are: multivitamin, fish oil, Vit D, magnesium malate, grape seed extract, shilajit and boron (cycles).

Thanks!

#2 ironfistx

• 1,172 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 02:14 AM

The repair for post lunch sleepiness is not having caffeine in the morning.  Why is boron getting done by a cycle?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 February 2020 - 02:30 PM

Citrulline is good for me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: teacrine, preworkout

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users