• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Alive by Nature releases Liposomal Sublingual Gel with NAD+/Fisetin/NMN/Resveratrol+Curcumin

lsg liposomal sublingual gel alive by nature

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#31 male_1978

• 109 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 05:14 AM

Please, if you try this out, try to get some before and after data. Pictures, blood values, anything is welcome. Thanks!

#32 PAMPAGUY

• 304 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 April 2020 - 07:11 AM

You can take oral B3, (NMN, NR) but should be at least 1000 mg.  This assures that it will get thru the liver to the rest of the body to replace NAD levels.  Here are 3 videos by a trusted MD who has no businesses like Sinclair, Brenner or Alive by Nature.  Make your own decision about who is more trust worthy.  Sinclair has made millions by selling reservatrol, and NMN, and Brenner is a hired gun for NR.  3 videos from 2017-2020.

https://www.youtube....h?v=nq-s7rDuLnc

https://www.youtube....h?v=g2rrmVUz0os

https://www.youtube....h?v=U_7odGALECU

• Good Point x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#33 able

• 851 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 April 2020 - 12:13 AM

You can take oral B3, (NMN, NR) but should be at least 1000 mg.  This assures that it will get thru the liver to the rest of the body to replace NAD levels.  Here are 3 videos by a trusted MD who has no businesses like Sinclair, Brenner or Alive by Nature.  Make your own decision about who is more trust worthy.  Sinclair has made millions by selling reservatrol, and NMN, and Brenner is a hired gun for NR.  3 videos from 2017-2020.

https://www.youtube....h?v=nq-s7rDuLnc

https://www.youtube....h?v=g2rrmVUz0os

https://www.youtube....h?v=U_7odGALECU

The whole point of sublingual is avoiding the stomach and liver, so you don't have to take 1,000 mg and hope some of it gets past the liver.

• Agree x 3
  • Good Point x 2

#34 ryukenden

• 232 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 April 2020 - 10:34 PM

Nad Lab in the UK (Who stock ABN) did but it expired on the 10th. Keep an eye out though.

Which is cheaper? Buying from US and pay custom? Or buying from NAD lab? I usually buy 10 bottles or more in one go.

#35 Linux

• 58 posts

Posted 10 May 2020 - 11:03 AM

FDA cracks down on ALIVEBYNATURE for making misleading and fraudulent claims of treating sick patients and preventing COVID-19 with NMN.

AliveByNature forced to take down all misleading NMN coronavirus claims within 48 hours or face injunction and seizure of goods.

https://www.longecit...id-19-with-nmn/

Edited by Linux, 10 May 2020 - 11:28 AM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 3
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#36 bosharpe

• 239 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 June 2020 - 01:45 PM

I continue to have excellent results with this product. 

I was amazed to see the fine lines and wrinkles on my face smoothing out, also in my elderly dotage (52 yo) I developed a bit of a turkey neck, that has now firmed up and disappeared. This was all very surprising to me. I did not expect these specific results at all but they are welcome for sure. 

I re ordered. I REALLY hope these results persist, we will see. My positive response to NR faded over time, hope this doesn't follow suit. This is so far one of the best supplements I have ever used, if not the very best.

Daily I put two pumps under my tongue and leave it there for as long as I possibly can, the longer the better. 

also wondering about doubling up and dosing twice a day. Wonder if too much is going to be detrimental? Really have no idea. 

Anything further to report on this?

#37 brian1965

• 44 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 June 2020 - 02:08 PM

Anything further to report on this?

I've been giving the LSG NAD+ a try for about 2 months.  I haven't noticed any changes, either in energy or physical appearance.  I also take about a gram of both NMN and NR each day, and did feel more energy when I first started those a couple years ago. 

• Informative x 2

#38 Nietzsche

• 46 posts

Posted 08 June 2020 - 03:19 AM

Anyone have any thoughts on their NAD+ nasal spray? I'm honestly tempted.

#39 Oakman

Posted 08 June 2020 - 12:00 PM

Anyone have any thoughts on their NAD+ nasal spray? I'm honestly tempted.

I got some on a promo offer from ABN. I really can't get used to the concept (nasal delivery), and found it ineffectual besides, i.e., I didn't notice anything from it.

It's possible my results came about because I already use NMN and NR, but hard to know.

• Informative x 1

#40 bosharpe

• 239 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 June 2020 - 12:17 PM

I've been giving the LSG NAD+ a try for about 2 months.  I haven't noticed any changes, either in energy or physical appearance.  I also take about a gram of both NMN and NR each day, and did feel more energy when I first started those a couple years ago. 

Where do you source your nmn/nr if you don't mind me asking?

#41 brian1965

• 44 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 June 2020 - 03:04 PM

Where do you source your nmn/nr if you don't mind me asking?

NMN Subling. - Alive By Nature.

NR - TruNiagen

• Good Point x 1

#42 Oakman

Posted 08 June 2020 - 04:35 PM

Edited by Oakman, 08 June 2020 - 04:36 PM.

• Well Written x 2
  • Good Point x 2
  • WellResearched x 2
  • Agree x 1

#43 Engadin

• Topic Starter
  • 198 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 June 2020 - 07:18 PM

Good point, Oakman  :-D .

• Cheerful x 4
  • Agree x 1

#44 Kentavr

• 347 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 04:44 PM

I continue to have excellent results with this product.

I was amazed to see the fine lines and wrinkles on my face smoothing out, also in my elderly dotage (52 yo) I developed a bit of a turkey neck, that has now firmed up and disappeared. This was all very surprising to me. I did not expect these specific results at all but they are welcome for sure.

I re ordered. I REALLY hope these results persist, we will see. My positive response to NR faded over time, hope this doesn't follow suit. This is so far one of the best supplements I have ever used, if not the very best.

Daily I put two pumps under my tongue and leave it there for as long as I possibly can, the longer the better.

also wondering about doubling up and dosing twice a day. Wonder if too much is going to be detrimental? Really have no idea.

Have you been using LSG NAD + for 3 months now? Tell me your dosage.

What about your skin? Any improvements? Write a detailed review on this product.

#45 Phoebus

• 851 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 07:56 PM

Have you been using LSG NAD + for 3 months now? Tell me your dosage.

What about your skin? Any improvements? Write a detailed review on this product.

I am now doing twice a day, I take one and half pumps in the am, and one and half in the evening. Kept under tongue for 45 minutes or more. that is more than they recommend but it works for me. The longer you keep it under the tongue the better.

I also prime my tongue with dmso. I stick my finger in some dmso and get it nice and wet and then rub that all under my tongue and the base of my mouth the immediately put the NAD gel on top of that. The dmso really helps to increase absorption I am convinced. 

I stopped for a while to see if I would notice and I definitely did. It seems overall alertness and concentration are better, less inflammation/pain in my arthritic shoulder joints for sure. And yes the skin on my face hasn't looked this good in years. 

Overall I am very happy with this and will continue to use it. I have some NR and some NMN and both are just sitting there, this stuff is way better IMO 

Edited by Phoebus, 10 June 2020 - 07:57 PM.

#46 Kentavr

• 347 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 08:47 PM

I am now doing twice a day, I take one and half pumps in the am, and one and half in the evening. Kept under tongue for 45 minutes or more. that is more than they recommend but it works for me. The longer you keep it under the tongue the better.

I also prime my tongue with dmso. I stick my finger in some dmso and get it nice and wet and then rub that all under my tongue and the base of my mouth the immediately put the NAD gel on top of that. The dmso really helps to increase absorption I am convinced.

I stopped for a while to see if I would notice and I definitely did. It seems overall alertness and concentration are better, less inflammation/pain in my arthritic shoulder joints for sure. And yes the skin on my face hasn't looked this good in years.

Overall I am very happy with this and will continue to use it. I have some NR and some NMN and both are just sitting there, this stuff is way better IMO

I just got a response from Alivebynature:

"Our nanoliposomes are bioengineered for maximal potency and sustained released, so less dosing is required.

We recommend up to 500mg in a liposomal form compared to 700-1,000mg in the powder form.

The actives are protected in liposomes and are diffused via the oral mucosa and offer absorption comparable to intravenous delivery.

The liposomes transport active ingredients directly to cells and tissues, avoiding degradation en route. However, sublingual delivery of our tablets and powders are also very potent.

Our nanoliposomes are pharmaceutical grade, 100% natural (derived from organic sunflower lecithin) and 20-40 nanometers in size."

Tell me, have you noticed whether it is profitable to purchase a liposomal preparation in comparison with the usual NAD + powder, which is taken sublingually?

I mean the price / performance ratio.

Edited by Kentavr, 10 June 2020 - 08:52 PM.

#47 Phoebus

• 851 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 09:03 PM

I just got a response from Alivebynature:

"Our nanoliposomes are bioengineered for maximal potency and sustained released, so less dosing is required.

We recommend up to 500mg in a liposomal form compared to 700-1,000mg in the powder form.

The actives are protected in liposomes and are diffused via the oral mucosa and offer absorption comparable to intravenous delivery.

The liposomes transport active ingredients directly to cells and tissues, avoiding degradation en route. However, sublingual delivery of our tablets and powders are also very potent.

Our nanoliposomes are pharmaceutical grade, 100% natural (derived from organic sunflower lecithin) and 20-40 nanometers in size."

Tell me, have you noticed whether it is profitable to purchase a liposomal preparation in comparison with the usual NAD + powder, which is taken sublingually?

I mean the price / performance ratio.

Yes the liposomal gel is what I use and what I prefer. I have the powder but it doesn't really absorb very well even when you ues  dmso with it. I pair the gel with a bit of dmso as described above 

• Agree x 1

#48 Kentavr

• 347 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 09:17 PM

Yes the liposomal gel is what I use and what I prefer. I have the powder but it doesn't really absorb very well even when you ues dmso with it. I pair the gel with a bit of dmso as described above

Tell us in detail about the condition of your skin. Are you really missing wrinkles? Please describe in more detail.

#49 Phoebus

• 851 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 09:19 PM

Tell us in detail about the condition of your skin. Are you really missing wrinkles? Please describe in more detail.

the skin tone is overall healthier, brighter, wrinkles are not gone but have certainly smoothed out and less noticable. 

#50 Kentavr

• 347 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 09:06 AM

the skin tone is overall healthier, brighter, wrinkles are not gone but have certainly smoothed out and less noticable.

I assume that you will use "AVON Anew Skin Reset Plumping Shots", your skin will completely get rid of wrinkles.

Read about this new product. They say this is a breakthrough in the field of cosmetics.
  • Informative x 1

#51 Phoebus

• 851 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 01:54 PM

I assume that you will use "AVON Anew Skin Reset Plumping Shots", your skin will completely get rid of wrinkles.

Read about this new product. They say this is a breakthrough in the field of cosmetics.

Why would you assume I would use that product? 

#52 Amira L.

• Registrant
  • 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 June 2020 - 06:11 PM

That's exciting you’ve noticed such positive effects on your skin.  I’ve had similar results using their Renue NAD+ lotion over the last month or so. I feel like the texture and firmness of my skin have improved significantly. I’m also prone to small areas of psoriasis on my eyelid areas and have not had any issues since I started using this. I’m hoping the resveratrol helps keep that at bay from here on out. I was a bit apprehensive about the cost, but as I’ve only been using it on my face (instead of full body), I still have a lot left after a month of use and I purchased the smaller bottle. So far so good!

• Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1

#53 Kentavr

• 347 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 06:47 AM

Why would you assume I would use that product?

This product is to further improve the condition of the skin. I just suggested an option for further improvement.
  • Good Point x 1

#54 bosharpe

• 239 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 July 2020 - 02:22 PM

Kept under tongue for 45 minutes or more. that is more than they recommend but it works for me. The longer you keep it under the tongue the better.

How on earth do you keep it there that long? my mouth fills almost completely with saliva after 4-6 minutes. 

• Agree x 2

#55 CharlieG

• Registrant
  • 30 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 October 2020 - 07:27 PM

Okay, a few days into taking this stuff and gotta say its the first NAD related product that I feel an immediate effect from. More alert, better energy,  muscles feel more relaxed and alive. Really liking it so far. I am using the one with just NAD in it, nothing else.

So maybe placebo, who knows? But I think not. Will effect continue? We will see, but so far yes I am really enjoying it. 

Also I think I may combine it with sublingual ATP 

Also I see now they have both NAD+ sublingual gel and NR sublingual gel. Wonder if there would be benefits in taking both? 

Are you still having great results? I too feel an immediate effect when taking NMN and resveratrol and the sublingual gels they sell are potent - I really feel it too. I feel way more energized.

#56 CharlieG

• Registrant
  • 30 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 October 2020 - 07:30 PM

That's exciting you’ve noticed such positive effects on your skin.  I’ve had similar results using their Renue NAD+ lotion over the last month or so. I feel like the texture and firmness of my skin have improved significantly. I’m also prone to small areas of psoriasis on my eyelid areas and have not had any issues since I started using this. I’m hoping the resveratrol helps keep that at bay from here on out. I was a bit apprehensive about the cost, but as I’ve only been using it on my face (instead of full body), I still have a lot left after a month of use and I purchased the smaller bottle. So far so good!

Are you still using it Amira? I really want to try it but I am on the fence.

#57 Gal220

• 1,047 posts

Posted 25 October 2020 - 05:04 AM

@Phoebus

Have you tried the liposomal NMN?

I see they are no longer offering the NAD+, but they are going to start selling it with Resveratrol next month.   I was trying it out, taking Resveratrol + quercetin then doing the pump half hour later.  To young to notice much of a difference.

I would assume they are going to do the same with NMN, but who knows, maybe the NAD+ is their test case.

Edited by Gal220, 25 October 2020 - 05:05 AM.

#58 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 06:45 AM

I would avoid this product for now until there is more data.

I asked the company (now called Alive By Science), about stability of the NMN because they previously stated that NMN in solution is unstable and only lasts a short time.

If NMN in solution is unstable, and if the gel is effectively in solution it would be important to know if the shelf-life has been tested to see how much NMN remains after different amounts of time.

ABS completely refused to address the issue and apparently has never done a test to see if any NMN is left at all after any particular period of time.

Based on this, my suggestion is to:

1. Not buy any of these gels until there are test results showing how long the compounds last in this form
  2. To get NMN in a solid form and keep it in the freezer.

• Good Point x 2
  • unsure x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#59 Gal220

• 1,047 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 02:10 PM

I agree SmithX, I tried the NAD+ based on Phoebus positive results with that product.   

Can anyone confirm NMN is working for them?

• Cheerful x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#60 able

• 851 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 October 2020 - 03:14 PM

Researchers use NMN in water and find it is stable enough to use for 1 week before changing, but not for long term storage.  

The product ABN sells is not in water.  The liposomes are based on sunflower oil.

I can't imagine they could sell it without testing stability, but guess they will need to post results to assure us.

Dr Schade also sells  a few liposomal NMN products here.

• Informative x 1
  • Agree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lsg, liposomal sublingual gel, alive by nature

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users