• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Weird persistent side effects from Mexidol (Russian nootropic)

mexidol side effects head pressure fuck me im done

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 InTheBatCountry

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 February 2020 - 01:36 AM

Hi guys,

I took Mexidol in pill form last time about 5 days ago. Was taking it for two consecutive days before stopping as I’ve started weird sensation in my head: pressure , like my brain was physically tense, maybe a bit of brain fog too and sleep problems like vivid dreams , insomnia, and waking up a few times a night. Some tahiacardia and circulation problems were also present but were quite tolerable. Since than I still feel these symptoms thought to a somewhat lesser degree. I don’t have a history of any mental or chronic somatic disease and was healthy when taking the drug.
Came here as I’ve found a discussion started by user Krabby on here. He has similar but much more severe symptoms from intranasal Cerebrolysin administration (too , considered a very safe Russian nootropic). From that forum I’ve learned that in Krabbies case autoimmune/ virus activating reaction could be the cause. Therefore I’m planning to be tested for lupus (as it can attack nervous system too) and HHV - 6A virus (related too Shingles virus but can directly attack CNS).
I’ve also been eager to contact one of Krabby chat responder: PlasticPerson, as he reported similar symptoms that he successfully treated with smth he referred to as antigen specific tolerizarion therapy. Unfortunately he’s been online last time in 2017. I’m just 20 and I don’t want to have to kill myself like Krabby did because of a couple supposedly safe pills that were prescribed to me by a doctor. The symptoms I’ve described tend to be present in the minority of mexidol users based on my research of Russian forums, but the symptoms should go away soon after discontinuation. In my case they seem to persist. I have dealt with HPPD from lsd microdose a year and a half ago and now this shit. It’s like God fucking hates me, what a fkn joke

#2 Donald Trumpet

• 20 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 March 2020 - 02:56 PM

Do you still have symptoms? Has it gotten better yet?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 InTheBatCountry

• Topic Starter
  • 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 March 2020 - 02:01 AM

Do you still have symptoms? Has it gotten better yet?

Yea all symptoms gone. Analysis showed an reactivation of Epstein bar and a slight increase in intra skull pressure. Nothing serious. These health issues were most likely caused by stress and their symptoms were triggered by further stress from short lived mexidol side effects. Furthermore I do tend to slip into a sort of obsessive ipohondriac like anxiety and depression when don’t make an effort to have a clear goal in life/ stay on the particular journey; and that was the state I was lately in. Just have to make sure the things I obsess over are actually smth that at least could be somewhat justified being obsessed over XD. And that shit rlly wasn’t. Thank you for your response tho, so far wasn’t rlly getting a good first impression of this website cause of an absolute lack of any meaningfull responses.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mexidol, side effects, head pressure, fuck me im done

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users