the NEXT VIRUS! after coronavirus

virus

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 orion22

• 186 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 March 2020 - 09:36 AM

can someone explain to me why nobody in the United States or the world predict this pandemic i mean im a idiot and i predicted very soon it didn t make any seance if it infected 15 doctors at start that they can contain it but everybody and theyre mother said its ok its ok .We got like super geniuses Elon Mush Jeff Bezos,that guy with 240 iq or something Tao something was his name there isn t anybody? are the CDC IDIOTS?they had 2 mounths head start what if coronavirus started in usa not chaina and they will handle the next virus as bad as this one what if next virus has a 1 month incubation and kills more people like man made virus?

i wodve close the usa borders to all countrys  when there where 400 cases in chaina if i was president

and everybody on the internet was screaming to close the borders way days  before they closed borders with chaina 

• Ill informed x 2
  • dislike x 1

#2 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 March 2020 - 12:03 PM

it is and was a long time ago a pandemic once it is like 100 infected and death in the place it starts and 3 other in three different countries.

the reason why w.h.o and CDC act so slow and the governments is because of political and economical reasons not hard to see that.

there are now celebrities coming out saying they have the virus but i think they are either lying and were told by the governments to pretend like they have it because people or fans are more likely to listen to people they like or look up to i.e to wash their hands, stay inside and such, and another reason because if the government says themselves directly it will cause more panic so it is better to have someone who is not in the governments but is famous to spread the word that this virus is very dangerous. But if they are not lying then that means that millions of people already have the mild coronavirus but only they can access and afford to get tested becus they are rich and have power.

Edited by kurdishfella, 17 March 2020 - 12:06 PM.

#3 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 19 March 2020 - 09:36 PM

Actually people in the infectious disease community have been predicting that another pandemic will emerge from those Chinese wet markets since at least the SARS outbreak in 2002 - 2003.  There have been other zoonotic viruses that have emerged before and since, this just appears to be the one that has the right combination of transmissibility and leathality to be a real problem.

It was predicted many times over the last 18 years.  The Chinese choose to ignore those predictions and neither close nor regulate these wet markets.

And I'll make another prediction, if they don't close them now, it will happen again as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow.  It might take another 10 - 20 years, but it will happen.

• Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: virus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users