coronavirus alternative views & theories

coronavirus covid-19

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
914 replies to this topic

#151 pamojja

• 2,840 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 11:17 AM

This is how Wolfgang Wodarg, MD, answers question about the situation in Italy:

COVID19 in Italy? (translated with https://www.deepl.com/translator)

Frequent question:

How can the drama of the many intensive care patients and deaths in Italy (before that also in China) be explained? Doctors in Italy do not have enough space in the intensive care units and have to send elderly people home to die, one reads. Doesn't this go beyond the flu waves of the past years? Or is it due to the poor quality of the healthcare system? Or is it just a publication of death figures that have not been published in this way in recent years? But where does this short-term massaging come from?

Answer:

Thank you very much for your questions. I can imagine that in Italy, at the time of the flu season, the conditions in the hospitals become problematic. Unfortunately I have no possibility to compare what is reported this year with the situations of previous years.

What you can see from the above very recent statistics is that there are no more people dying in Italy this flu season than usual.

In order to answer your questions, you would have to do some research:

A.: Questions about the baseline (annual average) and possible secondary interests of the reporters.

How many hospital beds per inhabitant are there in the regions to be compared?
    What was the bed occupancy rate in the previous year?
    How has the incidence of acute respiratory diseases in Italy developed this winter compared to previous years?
    Is there a shortage of outpatients, so that people are increasingly forced to use hospitals?
    Do the promised European financial aid for Italian hospitals play a role in the media coverage of the situation by individual hospitals?
    How high is the rate of nosocomial respiratory tract infections in the hospitals in focus compared to others? (A much higher rate of antibiotic resistance is known)
    Is it true that hospital care in regions of Italy has been causing problems for some time? (staff, ventilation places, etc?)

B.: Questions on possible distortion of the facts due to incorrect or selective recording of cases

There is evidence, for example, that the COVID19 test is used selectively in Italy where there is a particularly high incidence of seriously ill people.

Here is an explanation:

If I were to apply 1000 COVID19 tests in schools or companies to people who say they have a cold, I would find corona viruses in five people, for example. If the "new" corona viruses are really so important this season, I would have to find them.

If I as a doctor were to examine 1000 people in my practice who have acute respiratory problems (ARE), I would probably find considerably more cases (e.g. 15 "positives"), because only people who seek help because they cannot cope with the disease on their own come to the practice.

If I do 1000 tests in the emergency room of a clinic on all patients with acute respiratory problems, I have to expect that up to 15% of the tests will be positive, that would be 150 cases.

With a limited number of tests available (1000 in this case), the larger the proportion of patients who show clinically severe symptoms of ARE, the more cases I will find.

When I know that the mortality rate of severe pneumonia patients treated with intensive care is 20-30% in most countries, the alarmist reports from Italy appear in a different light.

The Berlin Tagesspiegel reported:
"Italy also tests post-mortem for coronavirus
It is certain that Italy is by far the country with the highest number of people tested for coronavirus in Europe - and post-mortem tests have also been carried out since the first Covid 19 disease appeared on 20th February. An analysis of the first 104 deaths has shown that more than two thirds of those examined have suffered from at least two more or less life-threatening previous diseases.

In addition, it is known from studies in children that corona viruses were particularly often detected together with other ARE viruses. It is then difficult to judge which pathogen was the more dangerous.

Rest at site, along with the statistics up till now

• Informative x 1

#152 pamojja

• 2,840 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 11:28 AM

Here the perspective of someone who alledgedly been treating in China and also a short time in Italy:

I'm back after a few days in Italy.

Many differences between China and Italy.....one major being a late lock-down of the cities, total conventional/palliative treatment being offered vs. in China we use a combination or have many options ....conventional, naturopathic, TCM, Alternative and genetic approaches.

Though I personally don't trust this poster at all. My own experience with many conventionally non-reversible diseases (PAD, COPD, T2D, ME/CFS) - all in remission by using natural modalities in lack of an alternative - I must admit there could be something to it.

#153 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,058 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 09:46 PM

Something I never thought I would get - travel documents from the CISA (don't worry - not classified). My job is apparently considered critical for the operation of the nation should the crisis deepen.

I suspect it is a "just in case" preparation for the U.S.

People seem to be handling things okay so far in the U.S., but it is a very independent-thinking country and very diverse. Not as easily commanded around as South Korea. Not to mention, the most heavily armed citizenry on the planet (on a per capita basis).

#154 Ekatostis

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 March 2020 - 12:21 PM

Just read something about sun's grand-minimum event — a disruption of the sun's 11-year cycle:A periodic solar event called a "grand minimum" could overtake the sun perhaps as soon as 2020 and lasting through 2070, resulting in diminished magnetism, infrequent sunspot production and less ultraviolet (UV) radiation reaching Earth — all bringing a cooler period to the planet that may span 50 years. Is it possible that because there's less UV radiation there's more viral contagion? The sun may play a role in this viral event.

https://www.longdom....cle-minima-and.

• Informative x 1

#155 Mr Serendipity

• 982 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 March 2020 - 05:35 PM

It’s been long thought this might all be over by 10th April, Good Friday, in Q circles.

04/10/20 = DJT

Now Trump just now confirmed on Fox News Town Hall presser that he hopes to reopen the country by Easter, giving more possibility to that specific date on when this whole coronavirus debacle will be over.

We’ll find out in 16 days. 

• Ill informed x 1

#156 Mind

• 19,058 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 05:39 PM

Yet another news outlet claims China is still lying and covering up the true nature of their outbreak: https://www.japantim...ina-xi-jinping/

#157 Mind

• 19,058 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 06:13 PM

https://www.globalre...h-korea/5707042

I am not sure about the bio-weapon angle, but the transmission analysis is interesting. Many of us have speculated that this novel corona virus traveled around the world multiple times before the outbreak in Wuhan and elsewhere. How could it NOT if millions of Chinese (including from Wuhan), were traveling around the world from the middle of November through the Middle of January. Was the world lucky that it did not hit concentrated populations of elderly for the first month or two?

#158 Mr Serendipity

• 982 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 March 2020 - 09:56 PM

Chinese Communist Party Should Pay Reparations for Pandemic Coverup, Rep. Banks Says

The Beijing regime should pay a “severe price” for covering up the deadly CCP virus pandemic and inflicting a huge financial and health toll on the United States and Americans, Rep. Jim Banks (R-Ind.) told The Epoch Times.

The “reparations” could take on a variety of forms, including forcing China to forgive some or all of the U.S. national debt that China has bought up, institute tariffs on Chinese goods as a punishment, and pull state pension funds out of Chinese investments, according to Banks.

What a guess, I could see the trend coming, and this wasn't even a Q theory floating around.

https://www.vox.com/...ion-coronavirus

But this delay of a state primary election understandably triggered fears that other officials, potentially even President Trump, might take advantage of the Ohio precedent to postpone or cancel November’s election if it appears that Trump is likely to be defeated.

The good news is that’s not allowed — or, at least, it’s not allowed unless Congress allows it to happen. A trio of federal laws set Election Day for presidential electors, senators, and US representatives as “the Tuesday next after the first Monday in November.” If Republicans want to change this law, they will need to go through the Democratic House.

The 20th Amendment, moreover, provides that “the terms of the President and the Vice President shall end at noon on the 20th day of January.” Thus, even if the election were somehow canceled, Trump and Vice President Mike Pence’s terms would still expire as scheduled — although, as explained below, the question of who would succeed them is devilishly complicated.

i.e. Keep the pandemic going, cancel the elections, Trump and Pence will automatically be out regardless, speaker of the house (next in line) Pelosi will be running the country as her term doesn't automatically expire.

https://edition.cnn....nntv/index.html  << Today

Washington (CNN) House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Tuesday vehemently disagreed with President Donald Trump's recent suggestions to "open" the country back up for business, saying the economy will recover when the coronavirus pandemic has passed. 

Hmm how long will that be Pelosi? Up until there won't be any elections so you can assume power as the default head of state?

This is the deep states/China's/coups last attempt to remove Trump and instill their bought puppet (Pelosi), since everything thus far has failed to remove him.

Watch as Trump foils their plans. He's already given out the cure they're trying to suppress, don't give false hope they say, months or years to a vaccine they say.

I'm sure we'll soon see Trump announce the results of more successful trials against the coronavirus with the drug combo he fast tracked through the FDA, and they'll fight tooth and nail to delay it. Except they'll be the added bonus that this drug combo also seems to cure many other incurable viral diseases.

Anyone remember this?

https://www.business...shortly-2019-8/

Trump promises Cincinnati rally that US will end AIDS epidemic and find a cure for childhood cancer ‘very shortly’

This was reported 2nd of August 2019!

What better way to introduce the world to the cure for these other diseases (and not get suppressed by the deep state), than to get millions of people taking the drug combo for the coronavirus.

There's a saying "people would still hate Trump even if he cured cancer". I'm not so sure. :)

Edited by Jesus is King, 24 March 2020 - 10:12 PM.

• Ill informed x 3
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1

#159 Mind

• 19,058 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 08:53 PM

Here someone speculates that the outbreak will not be as bad in the U.S. due to cultural and other factors: https://www.youtube....h?v=WinPcASr8xw

Check out the Chinese PSA about spitting in public.

#160 Mind

• 19,058 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 09:11 PM

12 "experts" question the methodology of coronavirus statistics and the government reaction: https://off-guardian...onavirus-panic?

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#161 pamojja

• 2,840 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 12:19 PM

Just did a quick and rough calculation.

Total populations: https://www.laenderd.../einwohner.aspx
Flu and pneumonia mortality (2017) per 100000: https://www.worldlif...nia/by-country/
Covid-19 mortality: https://gisanddata.m...423467b48e9ecf6

For a fast calculation divided the yearly usual flu mortality into 4 = the 3 months this 'epidemic' exist. And compared it to the actual mortality from this alledgedly new virus:

The only epidemic till now seems to be happening in Italy. But if Italy just drew the bad luck this year, as the UK did in 2017 with 23.01 flu-deaths per 100000, then still nothing out of the ordinary. Soon we'll know.

The situation today, 9 days later (actually 2 screenshots, to see both click upper and lower part).

Attached File  Unbenannt1.png   833.96KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Unbenannt2.png   501.82KB   0 downloads

This time I ordered the table in order of the first reported covid deaths. All countries with more than 999 postive tested included. Only exception are countries with yellow background. Calculated the average death-rate per 100 000 for all these countries at 24.45. With this average the second green column in percent from average was calculated. For the whole world the average death-rate for influenza/pneumonia would actually be 41.35 per 100 000. Almost double, therefore I marked only those results which exceeds 200% from normal.

What is remarkable till now is, that all those countries with excess pneumonia deaths have it in certain regions only!

(https://www.bing.com/covid/ does break down the number in regions for countries mostly affected.)

While the vast majority of countries, including most without rigorous lockdowns, are far from any pandemic.

Update for week 11. The week before 166 deaths, 11th ended already with 1089 covid-19 deaths.

attachicon.gif MAP-2020-11.png

No change from last week, yet

Here what week 12 (ending on 22th of March) looked like for Europe:

Attached File  MAP-2020-12.png   198.95KB   0 downloads

And that’s the comparison of all respiratory diseases (all pathogens) with the last 3 years for Germany (Robert Koch Institute) with this rather mild season:

Attached File  1585168811.png   104.37KB   1 downloads

Edited by pamojja, 27 March 2020 - 12:28 PM.

• Agree x 1

#162 pamojja

• 2,840 posts

Posted 27 March 2020 - 08:55 PM

What is remarkable till now is, that all those countries with excess pneumonia deaths have it in certain regions only!

In above table only added Italy without the regions of Lombaria and Emilia Romagna as example. In Spain its the regions Madrid and Catalonia. Now in the evening of the 27th Luxembourg, Belgium and Netherlands made it to the countries of higher than 2 times the average pneumonia deathrate. Just accross the region which is most hit in Germany. What is really scary to me now, if I compare all regions being affected with the following map, its almost as if one could predict were it shows next:

Attached File  Nitrogen_dioxide_over_Europe_.png   818.14KB   1 downloads

#163 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 March 2020 - 02:53 PM

It’s fascinating watching this coronavirus psychodrama being played out. I personally think that it’s really pneumonia that has been relabelled as a very deadly disease, either to usher in some sort of mass population marshal law, travel controls or eventually “discover” a vaccine for “it” to make money out of.

https://en.wikipedia.../wiki/Pneumonia

• Ill informed x 1

#164 orion22

• 186 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 March 2020 - 11:27 PM

i mean you didn t needed 2 people to infect 7 billion you just needed 1 guy they prob kept the borders open knowing its already in and wanted to milk the economy as much as possible before the show started 

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • dislike x 2

#165 Dorian Grey

• Topic Starter
  • 2,159 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:24 AM

The original SARS-CoV outbreak of 2002-03 & MERS-CoV 2012-? certainly should have been fair warning the new SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) had strong pandemic potential.  

I guess since the managed to contain the first two deadly coronavirus diseases, they thought this would also be manageable. 

The problem with COVID-19 / SARS-CoV-2 is the long period of contagion before symptoms develop.  By the time you get sick from COVID, you've typically already infected 3-6 other people.  

#166 Ekatostis

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 April 2020 - 12:09 PM

When the news came out of Wuhan about the virus and how the Chinese were reacting to it then it became evident to me that it was serious and if I knew that then the CDC and others knew that. Now why did the government reacted unhurriedly, who knows? Over confidence, incompetence, ignorance, bureaucratic red tape,social amnesia? Time will tell, maybe. Hopefully we will learn from this and be ready for the next medical crisis.

• Good Point x 1

#167 pamojja

• 2,840 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 12:49 PM

Even if one only considers the 11 countries at least 1 month into deaths from covid-19, still only 2 do show:

China
Philippines

Hongkong
Spain
Japan
France

Taiwan

Iran
South Korea
Italy
USA

The greens are mostly still below the average pneumonia deaths usually reported for the same time-periods. In average now at only 0.35 to usual times. Taking China, Philippines and Iran out for suspected lack of any serious counting, it is even lower at 0.34 times to average pneumonia deaths. No real epidemy in 8 out 10 countries the longest affected by covid mortality!

Only in Itally and Spain mortality is 5.45 times to usual times! And there again only, if not taking out certain very limited 3 regions. (Lombary, Emilia Romagna, Pietmont in Italy; and Madrid, Catalonia, Castile La Mancha in Spain respecively.)

As far as I know Hongkong, Japan, Taiwan and South Korea all haven’t had a draconian lock-down (combined at only 0.3 times the usual mortality rate!) as all the other countries. All 11 first hit countries together average at only 28% higher mortality than usual. Easily evened out by the meassures taken since, with reduced mortality of all other main causes in the short term.

So all in all: completely different rates making it appear as if it is a different severe disease in each country. Or maybe not?

Just came accross this article news report from Northern Italy dated the 10th of January 2018 translated by deepl.com:

https://milano.corri...54c3be5b2.shtml

Milan, intensive therapy for the collapse of the flu: already 48 seriously ill patients many operations postponed
Difficulties in receiving new patients, suspended bookings for resuscitation beds intended to receive patients after operations, extraordinary shifts (free) for doctors and nurses called back from vacation. Appeal of the doctors to the Region
shadow

Record numbers. The complications of the flu, especially pneumonia, are causing a crisis in resuscitations: 48 cases of seriously ill patients hospitalized from Christmas to the present day in the intensive care units of Policlinico, San Raffaele, San Gerardo di Monza and San Matteo di Pavia, the reference hospitals in Lombardy for the use of Ecmo, the machine that replaces the lungs. The problems overlap: difficulty in welcoming new patients, postponement of scheduled surgeries and suspended bookings for the resuscitation beds intended to accommodate the patients after the operations, extraordinary shifts (free) for doctors and nurses called back from vacation. A serious situation that leads doctors to ask for the help of the Health Department led by Giulio Gallera and to regret the choice made by Health Minister Beatrice Lorenzin to no longer allocate funds to the Italian network of Ecmo (the 20 million euros financed in 2009 by the then Minister Ferruccio Fazio).

Giuseppe Foti, at the head of the San Gerardo Emergency of Monza, sums it up: "Three patients hospitalized until December 22, 6 from December 22 to 31, 8 from January 1 to date. The problem is serious. From this week we are forced to suspend the reservation of beds in intensive care for surgical patients with scheduled interventions". Federico Pappalardo, head of the intensive care unit at San Raffaele, admits: "Today other non-urgent operations will be missed". Giacomo Grasselli, medical director of resuscitation at the Policlinico, is in the same situation: "The risk of postponing elective surgery for patients who need post-operative care in intensive care is a problem on the agenda". Giorgio Antonio Iotti, head of intensive care at San Matteo di Pavia, widens his arms: "Patients with severe pneumonia and major complications caused by the influenza virus are occupying as many as a quarter of our 21 beds".

To overcome the problem, according to the doctors, the intervention of the Lombardy Region is urgent: the Pirellone is called into question because today there is no recognized coordination, also economically, of the work of the four hospitals. Alberto Zangrillo, director of the emergency department of the San Raffaele, attacks: "The truth is that Minister Lorenzin has not taken care at national level to refinance the project, putting Lombardy in particular in difficulty, a region on which the work of the other regions is also unloaded because of the high level of the centers". Grasselli insists: "The centralization of the sick who need Ecmo literally allows to save the lives of patients who would otherwise die". And the thought of the doctors, gathered on Monday at the Polyclinic to examine what to do, goes to the new mother who risked her life two days after giving birth, at the beginning of January, for a very serious respiratory insufficiency following the flu and now in good condition thanks to Ecmo. The same happened to a little girl, who was severely aggravated as a result of fever and cough. The worst was also feared for her: "But our intervention with the machine that replaces the lungs saved her". A great commitment, a tremendous effort, which now makes the institutions ask for recognition. To save more lives.

In the meantime, the blood emergency is spreading, due to the flu virus that prevents many donors from going to the collection centres. After the appeal of the Polyclinic, the virologist Roberto Burioni reports difficulties also at San Raffaele, with surgery suspended due to the shortage of blood. And he invites the citizens to give their contribution.
10 January 2018 | 07:56
© CONFIDENTIAL REPRODUCTION

Therefore just 2 question to ask oneself: Is the air-quality in your area similiar to those in Northern Italy or the metropolitan areas of Madrid and Barcelona? Does that report about the ICU situation in Lombardy from 2018 sound similiar to the situation of ICUs in your area?

Edited by pamojja, 01 April 2020 - 12:53 PM.

#168 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 April 2020 - 03:00 PM

SARS killed way more than 1000 people too and like this one it was man made by Chinese accidentally leaked but since it is out they take advantage of the situation

Edited by kurdishfella, 01 April 2020 - 03:02 PM.

• Good Point x 1

#169 Hip

• 2,396 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 07:02 PM

SARS killed way more than 1000 people too and like this one it was man made by Chinese accidentally leaked but since it is out they take advantage of the situation

And your evidence for that statement? 

Not sure if you are familiar with the structure of language, but generally rational people do not make statements of fact without evidence to back it up. Unless of course they are lying.

Amazing how coronavirus has brought out the conspiracy theorists in force (or should I say in farce, because they are certainly a farcical bunch). 

Not to mention bringing out the scumbags. In the UK, nurses working of the hospital frontline of the coronavirus pandemic are being spat at by members of the public when they travel home from work. You don't realize how many ignorant scumbags there are in the world until times like this.

Edited by Hip, 01 April 2020 - 07:09 PM.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Informative x 1

#170 Mr Serendipity

• 982 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 April 2020 - 09:46 PM

https://www.business...ory/399071.html

$20 trillion lawsuit against China! US group says coronavirus is bioweapon

Coronavirus update: The plaintiffs have sought USD 20 trillion, which is a bigger amount than China's GDP, claiming coronavirus is the result of a biological weapon prepared by the Chinese authorities

Anwesha Madhukalya   New Delhi     Last Updated: March 26, 2020  | 13:08 IST 

coronavirus_impact_660_240320035044.jpg
Coronavirus news: China has a microbiology lab in Wuhan

Coronavirus update: A $20 trillion lawsuit has been filed against Chinese authorities in the US over coronavirus outbreak. American lawyer Larry Klayman and his advocacy group Freedom Watch along with Texas company Buzz Photos have filed the lawsuit against the Chinese government, Chinese army, the Wuhan Institute of Virology, Director of Wuhan Institute of Virology Shi Zhengli and Chinese army's Major General Chen Wei.

The plaintiffs have sought $20 trillion, which is a bigger amount than China's GDP, claiming coronavirus is the result of a biological weapon prepared by the Chinese authorities.

They have accused China of aiding and abetting death, provision of material support to terrorists, conspiracy to cause injury and death of US citizens, negligence, wrongful death, and assault and battery.

Also read: Coronavirus Live Updates: Delhi govt allows grocery shops, essential supply to open round the clock

They allege the virus had released from the Wuhan Virology Institute. The plaintiffs stated that the COVID-19 virus was "designed" by China to kill mass populations. Biological weapons were outlawed in 1925 and hence such a biological weapon is a terrorist-related weapon of mass destruction, the lawsuit mentioned.

The American group cites multiple media reports that said that there was only one microbiology lab in China that handled advanced viruses like the novel coronavirus -- in Wuhan. To cover up, the plaintiffs alleged, China linked statements on coronavirus with national security protocols. 

Also read: Coronavirus impact: Indian Railways gears to produce masks, sanitisers, ventilators

Klayman and the plaintiffs also alleged that Chinese doctors and researchers who spoke out about coronavirus and "raised the alarm to the outside world internationally" have been "silenced". They added that such was the desperation of Major General Chen to save herself from the virus that she injected herself and six members of her team with a potential vaccine that was yet to be tested.

They also alleged that all the defendants were working together to perpetuate "international terrorism".

The lawsuit stated that while coronavirus is slow-acting and slow-spreading to be used against a country's military, "it was designed to be used against the general population of one or more of China's perceived enemy nations, such as the United States."

The American plaintiffs also asked for a jury trial against the Chinese defendants.  

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Informative x 1

#171 Dorian Grey

• Topic Starter
  • 2,159 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 02:32 AM

Here's an interesting little story from 2017 about a man named Tian, who bravely served humanity by going out into the countryside and collecting wild bats for viral experiments at the Wuhan CDC, which is just a couple hundred yards from the Wuhan wet market (aka ground zero).  

https://www.dailymai...acy-theory.html

Documentary showing a Chinese virus researcher catching wild bats inside Hubei caves fuels conspiracy theory that the coronavirus may have originated in Wuhan's CDC

The documentary titled 'Youth in the Wild: Invisible Defender', is part of a series, which introduces the work of young Chinese scientists.  It follows the life of Mr Tian who spends days on end roaming wet and dark caverns to capture bats for his research work.  The 40-year-old father-of-two is the Associate Chief Technician of the Department of Disinfection and Pest Control of the Wuhan Municipal Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

He said in the film: 'I work in the field of virus sample collection and classification and I am a defender of an invisible defense line.'

Way to go champ!  

#172 Ekatostis

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 April 2020 - 10:30 AM

A problem with our political adversarial system is the inability of the people in power to respond to external threats properly because they are entangled in an existential fight for power. Case in point Trump engaged in defending himself from an attempt to remove him from power in an unending impeachment process. I think when all’s said and done the Democrats should share some of the blame of Government unresponsiveness and the eventual calamity of the Covid-19 event  because of their incessant attacks on President Trump during a time that they were being warned by the intelligence services that a possible pandemic was underway. Would President Trump have reacted differently if he wasn’t besieged by the Democrats during the Covid-19 outbreak no one knows for sure but what we do know is the outcome.

• Good Point x 3
  • Disagree x 3
  • Agree x 2
  • Ill informed x 1

#173 pamojja

• 2,840 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 11:03 AM

The Swiss Propaganda Research (SPR, founded in 2016, is an independent nonprofit research group investigating geopolitical propaganda in Swiss and international media) has an article daily updated very detailed, on all the missinformations in the media and everywhere about covid-19. Worth reading if this whole mess just doesn't add up for you.

Facts about Covid-19 (translations in other languages available at site)

I'll add only one graphic to illustrate here:

covid-testkit.png?w=550&h=149

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Agree x 1

#174 Mind

• 19,058 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 04:06 PM

The Swiss Propaganda Research (SPR, founded in 2016, is an independent nonprofit research group investigating geopolitical propaganda in Swiss and international media) has an article daily updated very detailed, on all the missinformations in the media and everywhere about covid-19. Worth reading if this whole mess just doesn't add up for you.

Facts about Covid-19 (translations in other languages available at site)

I'll add only one graphic to illustrate here:

covid-testkit.png?w=550&h=149

The quality of PCR testing is disturbing.

I noticed back in late March, Swiss Propaganda Research mentioned that only 70 or so cases/fatalities of COVID-19 could be definitely attributed through testing. I suspect that number has grown, but let us assume it hasn't, then the CFR in South Korea through today would be 0.7% instead of 1.7%. This is still 7 times higher than the seasonal flu, which has an oft-quoted CFR of 0.1%. However, most of the deaths in South Korea are in the elderly, and I think the CFR for flu in the elderly is closer to 0.5% (but I don't have the references on me right now)

#175 pamojja

• 2,840 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 12:12 PM

The numbers of tests have increased exponentially. However the percentage of those tested remained constant between 10-20% during all times:

Attached File  infizierte-pro-test2603.jpg   27.96KB   0 downloads

Covid19 positive rate (Dr. Richard Capek, US data)

Latest available official numbers for most affected countries, Italy:

Attached File  italia-mortalita-marzo-14.png   133.28KB   0 downloads

France:

Attached File  france-mortality.png   211.17KB   0 downloads

Switzerland:

Attached File  mortalitc3a4t-schweiz.png   348.79KB   0 downloads

US:

Attached File  us-pneumonia-deaths.png   34.68KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Trent_US.png   330.57KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Trent_USb.png   115.61KB   0 downloads

Edited by pamojja, 04 April 2020 - 12:52 PM.

#176 Mind

• 19,058 posts

Posted 04 April 2020 - 02:39 PM

By this point in the outbreak, it is obvious to me that the communist Chinese government covered up a massive death toll from the novel coronavirus. Wuhan was not locked down until at least a month after the virus was circulating or was first identified and they found out it could be transmitted from human-to-human. Millions of Chinese traveled in and out of Wuhan and even around the world. How could it not have spread to millions of people in China alone?

Something for people to chew on: The U.S. and other countries have spies in China and satellite surveillance. They saw the massive death toll early on. They didn't want to let the general public know how bad it was because they didn't want mass panic (reasonable), but in addition, the vast majority of the world's medications, medical equipment, and other critical supplies, are manufactured in China. Governments around the world could not expose Xi's lies because it would mean a crippling of medical systems all over the world in a near instant. The communists Chinese governmentcould have retaliated against anyone and everyone very early on in the pandemic.

Edited by Mind, 04 April 2020 - 05:20 PM.

• Good Point x 3

#177 pamojja

• 2,840 posts

Posted 05 April 2020 - 11:22 AM

UK:

Attached File  InProportion2_Chart1.png   112.8KB   0 downloads

Attached File  InProportion2_Chart2.png   71.95KB   0 downloads

#178 osris

• 531 posts

Posted 06 April 2020 - 02:37 PM

From The International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents: "The problem of SARS-CoV-2 is probably being overestimated, as 2.6 million people die of respiratory infections each year compared with less than 4000 deaths for SARS-CoV-2 at the time of writing." https://www.scienced...924857920300972
  • Disagree x 2
  • Ill informed x 1

#179 BlueCloud

• 540 posts

Posted 08 April 2020 - 04:53 PM

From The International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents: "The problem of SARS-CoV-2 is probably being overestimated, as 2.6 million people die of respiratory infections each year compared with less than 4000 deaths for SARS-CoV-2 at the time of writing." https://www.scienced...924857920300972

You know what's the funny thing about that article ? Look closely at the list of authors... Go ahead... I'll be waiting  :-D

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • like x 1

#180 pamojja

• 2,840 posts

Posted 09 April 2020 - 09:24 AM

Dr John Ioannidis of Stanford University

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coronavirus, covid-19

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users