Photo
- - - - -

YOLF's CoViD 19 interventions

covid19 respirators

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 YOLF

Posted 11 April 2020 - 01:43 AM

Echinacea - I hardly feel coughs and nose blowing with this stuff, it just makes the removal much softer and keeps the affected pathways from becoming damaged, inflamed, and thus more susceptible to illness, so keep the mucus membranes healthy and strong and you'll have fewer cells at risk of infections. Echinacea will generally reduce the length of the illness when taken at the first signs of symptoms.

Creatine Monohydrate - while it may not be for everyone, especially not those with weakened kidneys, it does reduce muscle damage and works well in my experience for kind of muscle damage and may not need to be taken at body building doses to be effective.

Pyroglutamic Acid/Oxoproline - similar properties to creatine for body builders, though not as well studied, may be a useful alternative to creatine.

Desoxyn/Amphetamines and other stimulants - I was surprised to learn some time ago that elderly people with strokes are not only able to survive taking pharmaceutical methamphetamine, but in fact thrive. Early indications for amphetamines and ephedrine prior to becoming controlled substances were to treat asthma, allergies, and other breathing conditions. One of it's illicit uses by athletes and legitimate uses by military is/has been to prevent muscle injury under conditions of exhaustion such as would likely be the case when one has been coughing without improvement. Amphetamine abuse on the other hand will likely worsen your outcome. it shouldn't be given too long after coughing begins or the lungs have become weakened? Also if given to those without genetic predispositions to abusing stimulants, it could help them maintain healthy habits longer and be less susceptible to the malaise of illness. i always take maximal doses of caffeine b vitamins, and high doses of PQQ that keep me 'wired' when I get sick. PQQ's maximum therapeutic dose without side effects is 100mg iirc and taken with sweets or a large caffeinated soda,might make you manic while culling your mitochondrial herd.

Deprenyl - Similar to amphetamines, but much weaker if at stimulating, works great for allergies in my experience, though the seemingly total loss of adrenaline can make life boring and unrewarding yet acceptable... might be good for those struggling to cope with quarantine or those dying of boredom in hospital beds while struggling to breath.

Doxycycline - While virtually useless as an antibiotic according to front line researchers due to overuse in the animal hosts of most of our illnesses and should no longer be conserved as such, it still possesses an antiviral spectrum which might come in handy as a covid 19 prophylaxis, and if it doesn't, it's also great for upregulating an array of fibroblast growth factors which will have several life extension benefits. Use Dr. Stephan Langer's 16 strain probiotic to periodically recover from any gut side effects that might occur. 

Nitazoxanide - an antimalarial with a broad spectrum of antiviral activity useful in treating other forms of coronavirus according to CDC studies done at their Georgia location. Also shown to be effective against CoViD 19 in cell culture.

• Needs references x 1
  • like x 1

#2 bosharpe

• 239 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 April 2020 - 12:31 PM

Thank you Yolf

#3 YOLF

• Topic Starter
  • 8,249 posts

Posted 12 April 2020 - 04:29 AM

Actually, in hindsight, I think I tried to do too much with this topic and got pressed for time. The title should read:

YOLF's Medical and Supplemental Suggestions for Respirator Alternatives and More

Or just YOLF's CoViD 19 interventions

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: covid19, respirators

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users