• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo

Nugenics "Elixir"

aging reversal epigenetics dna methylation clock heterochronic parabiosis programmed aging

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#151 smithx

• 1,325 posts

Posted 02 September 2021 - 03:00 AM

Haven't watched these two yet, but I wish he looked more rejuvenated himself.

Does he say he hasn't tried it on himself yet?

Edited by smithx, 02 September 2021 - 03:00 AM.

• Good Point x 2
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#152 albedo

• 1,784 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 September 2021 - 08:47 AM

A presentation by Harold Katcher yesterday, interviewed by David Wood (HK presentation starts at 17:55)

• like x 1

#153 JamesPaul

• 75 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 September 2021 - 03:08 PM

Haven't watched these two yet, but I wish he looked more rejuvenated himself.

Does he say he hasn't tried it on himself yet?

Correct,  he has not used E5 (the current name for what was formerly called "the elixir") on himself.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#154 smithx

• 1,325 posts

Posted 22 September 2021 - 03:41 AM

Correct,  he has not used E5 (the current name for what was formerly called "the elixir") on himself.

And... why not?

#155 rodentman

• 182 posts

Posted 22 September 2021 - 05:45 PM

And... why not?

He hasn't made enough for a human dose.   His team has been focused on scaling up E5 to quantities for the last year.   He said the process involves taking out blood, and 'processing it' with E5, then re-injecting it.   He has said he will be likely the first to take it, as he doesn't have that long of a shelf-life.  He estimates human trials will start in 2 years, but he has implied that he may not wait that long.

Still only being done in rats in a longevity study, since they require so little, but the data so far, after 6 months looks very promising.

• Informative x 2

#156 Nicolas Chernavsky

• 2 posts

Posted 25 September 2021 - 07:41 PM

Hi everybody, I'm Nicolas Chernavsky, from NTZ, a publisher specialized on the rejuvenation field. Some weeks ago, on September 4th, we published the book The Illusion of Knowledge, by Harold Katcher, in an event in San Francisco (CA-USA) in a bookstore called Book Passage (Ferry Building). Now, my wife Nina (who is one of the publishers of the book as well) and I are starting a newsletter to inform everyone about the activities of the company in which Harold Katcher is CSO, Yuvan Research, regarding the development of E5 and the rejuvenation therapies. The link of the newsletter is https://www.ntzplural.com/newsletter .

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aging reversal, epigenetics, dna methylation clock, heterochronic parabiosis, programmed aging

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users